BXGS Madden Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
I proposed this \CPU trade to the owners in my division.

Lions Get

QB Matt Schaub 80
LE Antonio Smith 84
LG Chester Pitts 80

Texans Get

QB Matthew Stafford 79
RE Cliff Avril 71

I am offering Smith because the Lions starting LE is a 70 overall and I am offering a OG because their starting LG is 69 overall.
 8 years ago '05        #102
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
the lions wouldnt trade their franchise QB, how is this trade any better than the trade I proposed earlier to the skins?? You added a bunch of 80 players that wont make significant impacts for a high potential rookie(s) (forget if avril is a rookie or not)
 8 years ago '05        #103
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Stupendamatic said:

Lions Get

QB Matt Schaub 80
LE Antonio Smith 84
LG Chester Pitts 80

Texans Get

QB Matthew Stafford 79
RE Cliff Avril 71

I am offering Smith because the Lions starting LE is a 70 overall and I am offering a OG because their starting LG is 69 overall.
This n*gga trying to build a Pro-Bowl team. :rofl2:

@ that terrible trade for the Lions.
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 R4P said:
the lions wouldnt trade their franchise QB, how is this trade any better than the trade I proposed earlier to the skins?? You added a bunch of 80 players that wont make significant impacts for a high potential rookie(s) (forget if avril is a rookie or not)
I'm willing to drop Avril form the offer and just leave it for Stafford. Your kidding yourself though if you think Schuab, Pitts, Smith wouldn't contribute.

Schaub is good QB with a lot of years left in him who will get better. Smith is much better then any starter that they have and will be good for a couple more years. Pitts, did you even look at the Lions o line? I mean come on, their guard is a 69 overall.
 8 years ago '05        #105
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
cmon bro....im going to ask you the same thing you asked me, would YOU make this trade if you were the lions??? I answered truthfully. but before you answer, think about the fact that if you were controlling the lions you know you wont be competing for the playoffs at least this first year which means you're guaranteed good rookies in the offseason to shore up that Oline as well as other positions instead of trading a franchise QB away for a almost 30 yr old only 1 point higher and some other old players...

BTW didnt you yourself say you wouldnt be making any CPU trades?

Stupendamatic said:
I won't be making any CPU trades.
 8 years ago '04        #106
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
what about my trade commish that i put up on the last page where its Brees for Ryan and Lofton??

if n*ggas dont like it i'll add another player like Sharper and/or Charles Grant to the deal
 8 years ago '08        #107
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
lol s**t is getting crazy in this b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 R4P said:
cmon bro....im going to ask you the same thing you asked me, would YOU make this trade if you were the lions??? I answered truthfully. but before you answer, think about the fact that if you were controlling the lions you know you wont be competing for the playoffs at least this first year which means you're guaranteed good rookies in the offseason to shore up that Oline as well as other positions instead of trading a franchise QB away for a almost 30 yr old only 1 point higher and some other old players...

BTW didnt you yourself say you wouldn't be making any CPU trades?
I wouldn't maker the trade with Avril included if I was the lions. I might also ask for Connor Barwin for his speed and B potential. If it was just Stafford I would be getting a temporary solution for my guard and a end who would be there for at least 3 seasons while I develop Avril behind him. Also let's be serious, 28 is not old for a qb.

As for before I said I wouldn't be making trades, I considered it and I have 3 other players in my division to decide the trade and I am also taking feedback from someone who is not even in my conference let alone division am I not?
 8 years ago '05        #109
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:

Lions Get

QB Matt Schaub 80
LE Antonio Smith 84
LG Chester Pitts 80

Texans Get

QB Matthew Stafford 79
RE Cliff Avril 71

Math Schaub 29 yrs old
Antonio Smith 29 yrs old
Chester Pitts 31 yrs old

for

Matt Stafford 22 yrs old A potential
Cliff Avril 24 yrs old

bro how you gonna s**t on my trade and then come with some BS like this???

I want everyone who said my trade was BS to compare the one I offered the skins to this one he's offering the Lions.
 8 years ago '05        #110
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
I wouldn't maker the trade with Avril included if I was the lions. I might also ask for Connor Barwin for his speed and B potential. If it was just Stafford I would be getting a temporary solution for my guard and a end who would be there for at least 3 seasons while I develop Avril behind him. Also let's be serious, 28 is not old for a qb.

As for before I said I wouldn't be making trades, I considered it and I have 3 other players in my division to decide the trade and I am also taking feedback from someone who is not even in my conference let alone division am I not?
ditto
 8 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
what about my trade commish that i put up on the last page where its Brees for Ryan and Lofton??

if n*ggas dont like it i'll add another player like Sharper and/or Charles Grant to the deal
Not sure, as good as Brees is that hits the Falcons hard on defense, their D is already weak and Lofton is one of their few bright spots.. Taking away lofton weakens their linebackers even more to go along with a busted secondary.
 8 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 R4P said:
Math Schaub 29 (28) yrs old
Antonio Smith 29 (27) yrs old
Chester Pitts 31 (30) yrs old

All B potential

for

Matt Stafford 22 yrs old A potential
(No Avril)

bro how you gonna s**t on my trade and then come with some BS like this???

I want everyone who said my trade was BS to compare the one I offered the skins to this one he's offering the Lions.
I fixed a couple things since you seemed to rush through, I do like how you added a year to everyone of those players to strengthen your case. Also I said I would do it for just Stafford which you ignored. Once again you bring up your trade, if your just going to reject everyone's trade based on the fact that they rejected yours maybe we shouldn't take your opinion too serious.

I can take someone rejecting an offer of mine because it can be negotiated but what your doing is just agitating. Giving wrong ages, not even listing potential for my players, continuing to bring up your trade, posting my original offer after I made a 2nd.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 01-05-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Not sure, as good as Brees is that hits the Falcons hard on defense, their D is already weak and Lofton is one of their few bright spots.. Taking away lofton weakens their linebackers even more to go along with a busted secondary.
ok well instead of Lofton how about William Moore, the rookie SS who is a 75 ovr?? who is behind Erik Coleman who is an 84 overall...and i'll throw Sharper in the deal as well...

i'm tryna get the personnel for a 3-4 defense but n*ggas are bein stingy wit their OLBs
 8 years ago '05        #114
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
I fixed a couple things since you seemed to rush through, I do like how you added a year to everyone of those players to strengthen your case. Also I said I would do it for just Stafford which you ignored. Once again you bring up your trade, if your just going to reject everyone's trade based on the fact that they rejected yours maybe we shouldn't take your opinion too serious.

I can take someone rejecting an offer of mine because it can be negotiated but what your doing is just agitating. Giving wrong ages, not even listing potential for my players, continuing to bring up your trade, posting my original offer after I made a 2nd.
I got their ages off the EA sports online site. Go log in and tell me how old they are one there...

Second I didnt KNOW their potential thats why I only listed Staffords cuz he was the 1 overall pick I knew he had to be an A.

stop jumping to conclusions. Even young_gangstas thought your s**t was retarded I'm not the only one speaking up on it.
 8 years ago '04        #115
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
i'm lookin for a speedy receiver and some pass rushing OLBs and another MLB

Trading block:

Colston(depends)
Pierre Thomas
Lance Moore
Charles Grant
Bobby Mccray
Darren Sharper
Will Smith
Robert Meachem
Roman Harper
Jeremy Shockey

Last edited by chctynig2804; 01-05-2010 at 04:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 R4P said:
I got their ages off the EA sports online site. Go log in and tell me how old they are one there...

Second I didnt KNOW their potential thats why I only listed Staffords cuz he was the 1 overall pick I knew he had to be an A.

stop jumping to conclusions. Even young_gangstas thought your s**t was retarded I'm not the only one speaking up on it.
Nobody is jumping to conclusions, it's pretty obvious. You also should double check your facts before you post them, since this is a trade on Madden (and not EA's site) you should have used Madden as your guide. It's also not too that hard to find out somebody's potential.

Also yes young did laugh at my 1st offer, that was the 1st offer, the 2nd one is on the table.

Since you did ignore my 2nd offer and never gave a opinion about it I am proposing a new one which I will kindly put in bold letters for you :)

Matt Schaub 80 age 28 pot b
Antonio Smith 84 age 27 pot b
Matt Jones 73 age 26 pot c

for

Josh Freeman 73 age 21 pot b

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 01-05-2010 at 04:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #117
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Nobody is jumping to conclusions, it's pretty obvious. You also should double check your facts before you post them, since this is a trade on Madden (and not EA's site) you should have used Madden as your guide.
whats obvious? You're reaching for things to accuse me of. Maybe you misunderstood, when I say EA's Site i mean their franchise page...you know, the page you can go to and see your own personal franchise team(s), trade, look at rosters, etc....its very helpful if you're not near an xbox

you have to realize you're the commish, if you do unrealistic BS its gonna throw the whole league off wack and the s**t wont last like that other league you and I were in (air up there). Not only a day after you get on me for a trade proposal you make one thats much more ridiculous. You dont want us making BS trade offers, you gotta do the same is all i'm sayin.
 8 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 R4P said:
whats obvious? You're reaching for things to accuse me of. Maybe you misunderstood, when I say EA's Site i mean their franchise page...you know, the page you can go to and see your own personal franchise team(s), trade, look at rosters, etc....its very helpful if you're not near an xbox

you have to realize you're the commish, if you do unrealistic BS its gonna throw the whole league off wack and the s**t wont last like that other league you and I were in (air up there). Not only a day after you get on me for a trade proposal you make one thats much more ridiculous. You dont want us making BS trade offers, you gotta do the same is all i'm sayin.
Bro you were off by 2 years on one of the players and a year on the other I wasn't reaching that far

I understand where your coming from that why I made the 2nd offer because it's more reasonable but even if you reject that it's cool. I am looking for a strong armed qb, that's why I am going to try and go for Freeman. I agree that I would like trades that don't throw things off that's why I am taking so much consideration from you and the others because I respect your opinions as I would expect the same.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 01-05-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #119
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Bro you were off by 2 years on one of the players and a year on the other I wasn't reaching that far
you were reaching in the sense that you expected I was purposefully making up s**t when I got my info from the actual online franchise page thats wat i meant...

anyway this back n forth is over, the Bucs trade is a little more reasonable overall with the exception of Matt Jones, he's just a filler pick, I think you need to actually give up someone young with potential that the Bucs would need (like Barwin)

That way you improve both their end spots (Smith/Barwin) and give them a gap QB for a few years and you're still left with 2 90+ ovr DE's plus a young QB of the future
 8 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 R4P said:
you were reaching in the sense that you expected I was purposefully making up s**t when I got my info from the actual online franchise page thats wat i meant...

anyway this back n forth is over, the Bucs trade is a little more reasonable overall with the exception of Matt Jones, he's just a filler pick, I think you need to actually give up someone young with potential that the Bucs would need (like Barwin)

That way you improve both their end spots (Smith/Barwin) and give them a gap QB for a few years and you're still left with 2 90+ ovr DE's plus a young QB of the future
was not :D

Alright so if I throw in Barwin along with Smith and Schaub that would be fair to you?

I can handle that.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 01-05-2010 at 04:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago