BXGS Madden Franchise

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 13713 13713
 M I said:
Damn this still ain't advanced. There ain't that many damn server issues. Dont k!ll the flow. Franchise was moving at a nice pace.
 8 years ago '08        #182
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Wtf is wrong with the franchise...I try to play my games and it says I don't have the downloadable content to play???
 8 years ago '04        #183
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Lol, commish pulled a Lebron on the league. Ain't shake no one hand, no warning. See you next Fall.
 8 years ago '04        #184
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
he was just here two days ago and said it might be a long week...
 01-11-2010, 01:59 AM         #185
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
Wtf is wrong with the franchise...I try to play my games and it says I don't have the downloadable content to play???
fix that problem yet...?
 8 years ago '05        #186
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
a**holes

Just advanced
 01-13-2010, 02:42 AM         #187
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we are advancing mon wed and friday right??
 01-13-2010, 02:46 AM         #188
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

no offense but
have you been busy??
 8 years ago '04        #189
space
space
we should get another day or something since the last week was longer and cut into this one. once again my opponent is MIA... last week he didn't come on for like 4 days and this dude aint been on yet
 01-13-2010, 01:40 PM         #190
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
we should get another day or something since the last week was longer and cut into this one. once again my opponent is MIA... last week he didn't come on for like 4 days and this dude aint been on yet
whats good w the trade?

if u dont wna trade let me knw so i can trade k morrison else where.
i just wanted to use lewis for one good season before his ratings drop tremendously,
kirk is only gna up. plus you have murphy and my 1st rounder.

just let me knw if u dont wna.. cause ive been waiting on this trade. and if u do. lets just do a drop trade.
 01-13-2010, 01:41 PM         #191
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Need a replacement owner? Im down for some Madden! Online at nights EST, GT HydroHighz420
 8 years ago '05        #192
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 MicRo said:

[pic - click to view]

no offense but
have you been busy??
damn lol...u madden n*ggas got gifs and pics for every situation lol
 8 years ago '04        #193
space
space
 MicRo said:
whats good w the trade?

if u dont wna trade let me knw so i can trade k morrison else where.
i just wanted to use lewis for one good season before his ratings drop tremendously,
kirk is only gna up. plus you have murphy and my 1st rounder.

just let me knw if u dont wna.. cause ive been waiting on this trade. and if u do. lets just do a drop trade.
nah homie i want to do it.. i couldnt accept it last week or this week because i havent played my game. last week dude never came on and same story this week. it doesnt let you accept the trade if one team has played and the other hasnt. as soon as i play ill accept it. or if it ends up getting simmed again this week make sure i accept it before you play your game.
 8 years ago '05        #194
space
space
advanced just now...

sorry didn't do it this morning, i had a doctor appointment and then had to go straight to work...
 8 years ago '04        #195
M I 
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
advanced just now...

sorry didn't do it this morning, i had a doctor appointment and then had to go straight to work...
Nah league been crisp so far. Good game also by the way. Took me a minute to pick up on your schemes but my D usually comes through.
 8 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 M I said:
Nah league been crisp so far. Good game also by the way. Took me a minute to pick up on your schemes but my D usually comes through.
I'm not trying to downplay the game or how it turned out but I turned it down and was just trying to run the ball after I scored my first 2 drives and your O wasn't able to do much. I played c*cky and arrogant and it cost me the game. After the first 2 drives I felt I could score at will and my D could shut you down the rest of the game. I was thinking in my mind let me just run the ball, k!ll some clock and let my D hold him.

Then comes the 4thQ, 14-3 and I fumble which gave you good field position and my D slipped, held you from the 2 point conversion so I'm thinking alright let me score and put this away. So what I do I try and force a pass I shouldn't and you capitalised with the pick and took the lead.

You stuck with it and beat me straight up, you played smarter then I did that's for sure. GG
 8 years ago '04        #197
space
space
i had to drop... i played one user game in 4 weeks on the franchise and the trade deadline is gone so i cant even make the deal i wanted to. good luck wit the rest of your league tho.l

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 01-14-2010 at 06:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #198
M I 
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm not trying to downplay the game or how it turned out but I turned it down and was just trying to run the ball after I scored my first 2 drives and your O wasn't able to do much. I played c*cky and arrogant and it cost me the game. After the first 2 drives I felt I could score at will and my D could shut you down the rest of the game. I was thinking in my mind let me just run the ball, k!ll some clock and let my D hold him.

Then comes the 4thQ, 14-3 and I fumble which gave you good field position and my D slipped, held you from the 2 point conversion so I'm thinking alright let me score and put this away. So what I do I try and force a pass I shouldn't and you capitalised with the pick and took the lead.

You stuck with it and beat me straight up, you played smarter then I did that's for sure. GG
I mean the game wasn't as lopsided as it seemed. That's really just my playing style. The 49'ers have to drive it so I might not score for two or three quarters. They don't have alot of dynamic playmakers outside of Davis and Gore, but they are at two positions it's hard to just break off big plays with against good teams.

I definitely got a little lucky, but at the same time I held the ball for double the amount of time and didn't turn it over I don't believe. Outside of that big play, my D did exceptionally well that game holding you to 14, because from the looks of your other games your offense usually goes off. I was actually hoping you'd pass it more because the 9'ers didn't have the personnel to really hold Makino in the run. But I knew if I got one got some good hits on dude he'd maybe fumble. He's got speed but he lacks a lot of other stats.

I definitely don't want to see your team again in the future that's for sure though. Had a hard time scheming against them.

Last edited by M I; 01-14-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 M I said:

I definitely don't want to see your team again in the future that's for sure though. Had a hard time scheming against them.
I hope I do see you again, get some revenge
 8 years ago '05        #200
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
i had to drop... i played one user game in 4 weeks on the franchise and the trade deadline is gone so i cant even make the deal i wanted to. good luck wit the rest of your league tho.l
Just a heads up, people usually do trades after the deadline via free agency.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago