most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 keithbm1111 said:
also said the "saints blowed out the pats"

haha...you're right we did get blowdeded out
Damn your lame. Did you used to get picked on in school? Why are you grading my post like its a essay? k!ll yo self.....Wait my bad Pardon me sir, Will you please commit suicide.
 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM         #302
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:

U might as well quit typing. Nobody gives a f**k about how much money you make. I probably more anyways. In fact, i'm sure of it.

Owning a business >>> working for somebody/being someones b**ch

Yea, the saints did take a horrible loss yesterday. But you lost at the game of life so i'm okay with it all.
you say no one cares yet you makin up stories about how much i make . just statin the facts.

lol @ "lost the game of life". you corny

Last edited by StateZFinest; 12-28-2009 at 09:11 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #303
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15026 15026
 StateZFinest said:
Thas why ppl sayin i havent been on forever right? U would prolly be on bx all day if your laptop didnt fly away in the hurricane. Ur broke a.ss in the library right now.

whos this lame and why is he followin me?
you need your a.ss whooped for continuously crackin jokes on Katrina that took A LOT of lives

f**k is wrong with you forreal

guess it's true what they say, dudes love to speak on s**t like that till it hits home
 8 years ago '05        #304
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 KeepinItTrill said:
you need your a.ss whooped for continuously crackin jokes that took A LOT of lives

f**k is wrong with you forreal

guess it's true what they say, dudes love to speak on s**t like that till it hits home
Man don't pay that n*gga and his groupies no mind brah n*gga just sayin s**t to p!ss ppl off. He says he's so educated and he's ballin and all this. But this n*gga making jokes about a hurricane that k!lled thousands of ppl to be "somebody" on bx. Thats about as ignorant as it gets.
 8 years ago '07        #305
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15026 15026
 Gotti211 said:
Man don't pay that n*gga and his groupies no mind brah n*gga just sayin s**t to p!ss ppl off. He says he's so educated and he's ballin and all this. But this n*gga making jokes about a hurricane that k!lled thousands of ppl to be "somebody" on bx. Thats about as ignorant as it gets.
I know this is the internet and all and muhf**kas do/say s**t to be cute and whatnot

but really bruh, really. You're cracking jokes on some s**t that damn near destroyed a city and claimed lots of lives? Grow up forreal.
 8 years ago '06        #306
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 StateZFinest said:
you say no one cares yet you makin up stories about how much i make . just statin the facts.

lol @ "lost the game of life". you corny
just like you made up stories about the other cat being broke and being at the library?

facts? really? All I see is a b**ch-n*gga frontin' online to a bunch of people he don't know. Doesn't matter to me. It's obvious that you're a lame w/ no life by how you type on here.

You create threads and hate on people for amusement? Really Statez?? REALLY???
You have nothing else to do for entertainment? I think I did you a favor by telling you to k!ll yourself. I'm not even going to waste anymore time replying to someone that is clearly beneath me.

You waste of sperm.
 8 years ago '04        #307
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 DJ Endo said:

U might as well quit typing. Nobody gives a f**k about how much money you make. I probably more anyways. In fact, i'm sure of it.

Owning a business >>> working for somebody/being someones b**ch

Yea, the saints did take a horrible loss yesterday. But you lost at the game of life so i'm okay with it all.
Selling bootleg movies and CDs out of your trunk and making up some stupid a.ss name for it doesn't count.
 12-28-2009, 09:50 PM         #308
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess this game really is a win if the bears keep it up...vikings tanking
 8 years ago '08        #309
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I can't even reply to anyone in here anymore

all I can do is...
 8 years ago '05        #310
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 JBeezy said:
Selling bootleg movies and CDs out of your trunk and making up some stupid a.ss name for it doesn't count.
 8 years ago '06        #311
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 JBeezy said:
lame.
 8 years ago '05        #312
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Gotti211 said:
He's not doing it to "be somebody on bx". He's doing it to get a rise out of you people for his own entertainment, and you morons keep playing into it. Every time one of you drops the corny "get a life" or some other otherwise corny line, you're playing into his game even more. How you people don't see this is beyond me
 12-29-2009, 05:19 AM         #313
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
just like you made up stories about the other cat being broke and being at the library?

facts? really? All I see is a b**ch-n*gga frontin' online to a bunch of people he don't know. Doesn't matter to me. It's obvious that you're a lame w/ no life by how you type on here.

You create threads and hate on people for amusement? Really Statez?? REALLY???
You have nothing else to do for entertainment? I think I did you a favor by telling you to k!ll yourself. I'm not even going to waste anymore time replying to someone that is clearly beneath me.

You waste of sperm.
you keep talking like i made this thread when it was your f*ck buddy over there who made it. @ you crying about the hurricane saying it took innocent lives, yet you tellin people to k!ll themselves. you're a walking oxymoron. and a douchebag.

J.R. Hyphy said:
well damn, this is better then my Statez show your face thread. lol
not much of an accomplishment seeing as how your thread was lame as f*ck.

OptimusSaint said:
i guess this game really is a win if the bears keep it up...vikings tanking
whatever helps you sleep at night cornball
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy