most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #281
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 BoSox84 said:
@ Statez having these b**ches all heated up

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #282
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
why are you guys (talking to my other saints fans) f!ghting ladiesman battles?

let statez a.ss talk to himself until ladiesmans comes to defend himself...all this back and forth is stupid...the saints loss to a bad team, we all know it was a bad loss aint no denying it, this thread was created by a guy who...

#1) does not live in louisiana

#2) makes threads just to p!ss other people off, so i truly doubt him being a saints fanatic

i just dont get it you got statez talking about posters being in the library posting after midnight on a Sunday?

and the peanut gallery is applauding him as if he is the gate keeper... like he never made a failed thread! (dont make me find the patriots thread, carolina thread or that giants thread) Statez

the giants will be at home come post season and statez will be right with them...if the saints fans were quiet he would still hate on the saints, hate is a disease , this is BX i have come to see that people on here dont think logical on here, its a safe haven to say whatever the hell u want cause u know nobody can reach through the CPU and break your damn jaw...

moral of the story... saints loss to the bucs, hurricane was 4 years ago, let ladiesman f!ght his own battles and get off the real saints fans d*ck b**ches we still 13-2
 12-28-2009, 12:56 PM         #283
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:

let statez a.ss talk to himself until ladiesmans comes to defend himself...all this back and forth is stupid...the saints loss to a bad team, we all know it was a bad loss aint no denying it, this thread was created by a guy who...

#2) makes threads just to p!ss other people off, so i truly doubt him being a saints fanatic

i just dont get it you got statez talking about posters being in the library posting after midnight on a Sunday?

and the peanut gallery is applauding him as if he is the gate keeper... like he never made a failed thread! (dont make me find the patriots thread, carolina thread or that giants thread) Statez

the giants will be at home come post season and statez will be right with them...if the saints fans were quiet he would still hate on the saints, hate is a disease , this is BX i have come to see that people on here dont think logical on here, its a safe haven to say whatever the hell u want cause u know nobody can reach through the CPU and break your damn jaw...

moral of the story... saints loss to the bucs, hurricane was 4 years ago, let ladiesman f!ght his own battles and get off the real saints fans d*ck b**ches we still 13-2

man shut your preaching a.ss up!
 8 years ago '05        #284
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 StateZFinest said:

man shut your preaching a.ss up!
u just love to argue when u have no legs to stand on...giants got crushed by the panthers and you in here f**king with saints fans...clean up your own backyard first potna
 8 years ago '08        #285
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
do y'all really have that much fun coming into Saints threads talking all that s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #286
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
i was gonna come in here to keep talkin s**t haha, but StateZ is rippin ya'll lames a new one.

f**kin bum a.ss saints.
 8 years ago '05        #287
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 grovesoulja said:

I feel ya man. I just like to talk s**t lol. I'm from that durty thats wut we do. Damn i aint no ladiesman wasn't even from da boot mane that n*gga even a bigger fraud now
 8 years ago '06        #288
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5661 5661
BX during football season>______
 12-28-2009, 05:44 PM         #289
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
u just love to argue when u have no legs to stand on...giants got crushed by the panthers and you in here f**king with saints fans...clean up your own backyard first potna
From everything you just said.. it seems like he's just a bandwagon fan who wont even be here next season...
 12-28-2009, 07:14 PM         #290
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmitch19 said:
From everything you just said.. it seems like he's just a bandwagon fan who wont even be here next season...
it's really a shame no one cares what you think though
 8 years ago '07        #291
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43739 43739
wait ladiesman isn't even from louisiana?

8 years ago '06        #292
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 bangab**ch said:
 8 years ago '07        #293
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
:rofl2:@ this thread

damn statez
 8 years ago '07        #294
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 bangab**ch said:
this........
 12-28-2009, 07:27 PM         #295
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
Are u still mad ur team got anally r*ped on national tv in the last game @ ur stadium?... Tell' em y you mad son...

Last edited by tmitch19; 12-28-2009 at 07:28 PM..
 12-28-2009, 07:29 PM         #296
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
i wasnt talking to you anyway i was speaking on the thread starter..
 8 years ago '06        #297
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 WorldsGreatest said:
do y'all really have that much fun coming into Saints threads talking all that s**t?
very much sir..:dancingcool::dancingcool:

you acting like we the bad guys now....GTFOH!
 8 years ago '07        #298
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
classic
 8 years ago '07        #299
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
 StateZFinest said:
1) your uneducated a.ss (and trust me, you're uneducated) probably can't even comprehend what "womp womp womp" means.

2) it's "threatened", not "threated". see number 1.

3) you are broke. that's why i called you broke.
also said the "saints blowed out the pats"

haha...you're right we did get blowdeded out
 8 years ago '06        #300
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 StateZFinest said:

you know why that statement doesn't bother me? because today was pay day. you mad.

U might as well quit typing. Nobody gives a f**k about how much money you make. I probably more anyways. In fact, i'm sure of it.

Owning a business >>> working for somebody/being someones b**ch

Yea, the saints did take a horrible loss yesterday. But you lost at the game of life so i'm okay with it all.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy