Saints taking out their frustrations on the bucs

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #261
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
no team that has ever lost to tampa in the regular season has ever won the superbowl...
 8 years ago '05        #262
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
^^lol
 12-28-2009, 05:29 AM         #263
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
WOW is that the best you can do? That justifies why your a pus*y with no life and need the internet for attention? Lmao n*gga get the f**k outta here a lap top is like 4 bills. n*gga got his groupies in here laughing at them weak a.ss jokes. n*gga how many times you gonna use the katrina joke? Bet my life you wouldn't say none of dat s**t down here
you talkin bout how "a laptop is like 4 bills" like you got 4 bills to spend you broke a.ss b**ch. lol @ your e-threats. are you gonna hack my computer?

WorldsGreatest said:
I'm not from New Orleans, but I know damn well that n*gga can't come down here to Louisiana and go to New Orleans and say some s**t like that... he won't make his flight back home, his new home will be 6 feet deep
*cue godfather music*

fag.

DJ Endo said:
Yea, keep making katrina jokes on BXDN where it's safe.

This n*gga got over 11k posts and has the nerve to have "Ballllinnnn" under his avatar. The only reason you're not in a library is because you're in your moms basement right now using her s**t. Shut yo bum a.ss up & get a job.
lol @ tryna clown 11k posts, when i joined bx like 6 years ago. do the math einstein. and i got a bomb a.ss job and salary so... *brushes you off*
 12-28-2009, 06:21 AM         #264
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
no team that has ever lost to tampa in the regular season has ever won the superbowl...
ahahahaha

i wanna know if this is fact...thats funny
 8 years ago '05        #265
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 StateZFinest said:
you talkin bout how "a laptop is like 4 bills" like you got 4 bills to spend you broke a.ss b**ch. lol @ your e-threats. are you gonna hack my computer?

*cue godfather music*

fag.

lol @ tryna clown 11k posts, when i joined bx like 6 years ago. do the math einstein. and i got a bomb a.ss job and salary so... *brushes you off*
lol when did i e-threat u f**got? I said you would'nt be down here talkin that katrina bulls**t. @ a n*gga on the internet calling ppl broke and braggin on how much money he makes. Damn i see who chamillionaire be talking bout on them internet nerd songs. You a prime example
 8 years ago '06        #266
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 StateZFinest said:

Yea, figured you would say you was making plenty of cake. Typically, lying BXDN n*gga answer. C'mon Son!!! f**k outta here with that s**t. 11 k in 6 years is still too many posts you f**king clown.

U just another lame talking mad s**t over a message board. Plain & Simple.
 12-28-2009, 10:26 AM         #267
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
lol when did i e-threat u f**got? I said you would'nt be down here talkin that katrina bulls**t. @ a n*gga on the internet calling ppl broke and braggin on how much money he makes. Damn i see who chamillionaire be talking bout on them internet nerd songs. You a prime example
actually you and your boyfriend are the ones who brought up money and salaries in the first place so womp womp womp f*ck face. and i'm laughing at you threatening me over the internet because the worst you can do is what.. send me a virus? in which case i can just go to my company's IT department and get it fixed, while your IT department is your librarian talkin bout "station 4 computer is down". biatchhh

DJ Endo said:
Yea, figured you would say you was making plenty of cake. Typically, lying BXDN n*gga answer. C'mon Son!!! f**k outta here with that s**t. 11 k in 6 years is still too many posts you f**king clown.

U just another lame talking mad s**t over a message board. Plain & Simple.
you know why that statement doesn't bother me? because today was pay day. you mad.
 8 years ago '06        #268
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
nice thread
 8 years ago '05        #269
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
@ Statez having these b**ches all heated up

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #270
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
actually you and your boyfriend are the ones who brought up money and salaries in the first place so womp womp womp f*ck face. and i'm laughing at you threatening me over the internet because the worst you can do is what.. send me a virus? in which case i can just go to my company's IT department and get it fixed, while your IT department is your librarian talkin bout "station 4 computer is down". biatchhh

you know why that statement doesn't bother me? because today was pay day. you mad.
this n*gga said womp womp womp...damn i didn't know grown men said that....Damn you are a f**got huh. Plus I never threated you dumb a.ss so move along with making up s**t. N How did i bring up money when your saying we broke.

Last edited by Gotti211; 12-28-2009 at 10:47 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #271
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:

I'm proud of you son.
@ this f**got d*ck riding

You n*ggas on bx r funny
 12-28-2009, 10:50 AM         #272
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
this n*gga said womp womp womp...damn i didn't know grown men said that....Damn you are a f**got huh. Plus I never threated you dumb a.ss so move along with making up s**t. N How did i bring up money when your saying we broke.
1) your uneducated a.ss (and trust me, you're uneducated) probably can't even comprehend what "womp womp womp" means.

2) it's "threatened", not "threated". see number 1.

3) you are broke. that's why i called you broke.
 8 years ago '08        #273
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 BoSox84 said:

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #274
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Gotti211 said:
@ this f**got d*ck riding

You n*ggas on bx r funny
Let me guess, this where I'm supposed to go " no your the f**got man! "
 12-28-2009, 11:17 AM         #275
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Let me guess, this where I'm supposed to go " no your the f**got man! "
yes, and i suggest you stick to the script to continue getting Gotti211 heated for our amusement
 8 years ago '04        #276
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
I see Saints fans are still a bunch of lames.
 12-28-2009, 12:11 PM         #277
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0:
 12-28-2009, 12:15 PM         #278
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jay:
 8 years ago '04        #279
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 JBeezy said:
I see Saints fans are still a bunch of lames.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #280
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Grisly said:
lmao.

3 things i've come to notice on boxden.

1. Saints fans stay lookin' stupid.
2. Giants fans stay lookin' stupid.
3. both em stay hatin' on the eagles lmao.

f**k ya'll, have a nice day.
go eagles.
:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy