Saints taking out their frustrations on the bucs

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #261
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 StateZFinest said:
you talkin bout how "a laptop is like 4 bills" like you got 4 bills to spend you broke a.ss b**ch. lol @ your e-threats. are you gonna hack my computer?

*cue godfather music*

fag.

lol @ tryna clown 11k posts, when i joined bx like 6 years ago. do the math einstein. and i got a bomb a.ss job and salary so... *brushes you off*
lol when did i e-threat u f**got? I said you would'nt be down here talkin that katrina bulls**t. @ a n*gga on the internet calling ppl broke and braggin on how much money he makes. Damn i see who chamillionaire be talking bout on them internet nerd songs. You a prime example
 8 years ago '06        #262
DJ Endo 
space
space
$969 | Props total: 156 156
 StateZFinest said:

lol @ tryna clown 11k posts, when i joined bx like 6 years ago. do the math einstein. and i got a bomb a.ss job and salary so... *brushes you off*
Yea, figured you would say you was making plenty of cake. Typically, lying BXDN n*gga answer. C'mon Son!!! f**k outta here with that s**t. 11 k in 6 years is still too many posts you f**king clown.

U just another lame talking mad s**t over a message board. Plain & Simple.
 12-28-2009, 09:26 AM         #263
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
lol when did i e-threat u f**got? I said you would'nt be down here talkin that katrina bulls**t. @ a n*gga on the internet calling ppl broke and braggin on how much money he makes. Damn i see who chamillionaire be talking bout on them internet nerd songs. You a prime example
actually you and your boyfriend are the ones who brought up money and salaries in the first place so womp womp womp f*ck face. and i'm laughing at you threatening me over the internet because the worst you can do is what.. send me a virus? in which case i can just go to my company's IT department and get it fixed, while your IT department is your librarian talkin bout "station 4 computer is down". biatchhh

DJ Endo said:
Yea, figured you would say you was making plenty of cake. Typically, lying BXDN n*gga answer. C'mon Son!!! f**k outta here with that s**t. 11 k in 6 years is still too many posts you f**king clown.

U just another lame talking mad s**t over a message board. Plain & Simple.
you know why that statement doesn't bother me? because today was pay day. you mad.
 8 years ago '06        #264
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
nice thread
 8 years ago '05        #265
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
@ Statez having these b**ches all heated up

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #266
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
actually you and your boyfriend are the ones who brought up money and salaries in the first place so womp womp womp f*ck face. and i'm laughing at you threatening me over the internet because the worst you can do is what.. send me a virus? in which case i can just go to my company's IT department and get it fixed, while your IT department is your librarian talkin bout "station 4 computer is down". biatchhh

you know why that statement doesn't bother me? because today was pay day. you mad.
this n*gga said womp womp womp...damn i didn't know grown men said that....Damn you are a f**got huh. Plus I never threated you dumb a.ss so move along with making up s**t. N How did i bring up money when your saying we broke.

Last edited by Gotti211; 12-28-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #267
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:

I'm proud of you son.
@ this f**got d*ck riding

You n*ggas on bx r funny
 12-28-2009, 09:50 AM         #268
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
this n*gga said womp womp womp...damn i didn't know grown men said that....Damn you are a f**got huh. Plus I never threated you dumb a.ss so move along with making up s**t. N How did i bring up money when your saying we broke.
1) your uneducated a.ss (and trust me, you're uneducated) probably can't even comprehend what "womp womp womp" means.

2) it's "threatened", not "threated". see number 1.

3) you are broke. that's why i called you broke.
 8 years ago '08        #269
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8122 8122
 BoSox84 said:

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #270
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Gotti211 said:
@ this f**got d*ck riding

You n*ggas on bx r funny
Let me guess, this where I'm supposed to go " no your the f**got man! "
 12-28-2009, 10:17 AM         #271
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Let me guess, this where I'm supposed to go " no your the f**got man! "
yes, and i suggest you stick to the script to continue getting Gotti211 heated for our amusement
 8 years ago '04        #272
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
I see Saints fans are still a bunch of lames.
 12-28-2009, 11:11 AM         #273
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0:
 12-28-2009, 11:15 AM         #274
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jay:
 8 years ago '04        #275
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 JBeezy said:
I see Saints fans are still a bunch of lames.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #276
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 13 13
 Grisly said:
lmao.

3 things i've come to notice on boxden.

1. Saints fans stay lookin' stupid.
2. Giants fans stay lookin' stupid.
3. both em stay hatin' on the eagles lmao.

f**k ya'll, have a nice day.
go eagles.
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #277
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 13 13
 BoSox84 said:

I'm proud of you son.
 8 years ago '05        #278
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
why are you guys (talking to my other saints fans) f!ghting ladiesman battles?

let statez a.ss talk to himself until ladiesmans comes to defend himself...all this back and forth is stupid...the saints loss to a bad team, we all know it was a bad loss aint no denying it, this thread was created by a guy who...

#1) does not live in louisiana

#2) makes threads just to p!ss other people off, so i truly doubt him being a saints fanatic

i just dont get it you got statez talking about posters being in the library posting after midnight on a Sunday?

and the peanut gallery is applauding him as if he is the gate keeper... like he never made a failed thread! (dont make me find the patriots thread, carolina thread or that giants thread) Statez

the giants will be at home come post season and statez will be right with them...if the saints fans were quiet he would still hate on the saints, hate is a disease , this is BX i have come to see that people on here dont think logical on here, its a safe haven to say whatever the hell u want cause u know nobody can reach through the CPU and break your damn jaw...

moral of the story... saints loss to the bucs, hurricane was 4 years ago, let ladiesman f!ght his own battles and get off the real saints fans d*ck b**ches we still 13-2
 12-28-2009, 11:56 AM         #279
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
why are you guys (talking to my other saints fans) f!ghting ladiesman battles?

let statez a.ss talk to himself until ladiesmans comes to defend himself...all this back and forth is stupid...the saints loss to a bad team, we all know it was a bad loss aint no denying it, this thread was created by a guy who...

#1) does not live in louisiana

#2) makes threads just to p!ss other people off, so i truly doubt him being a saints fanatic

i just dont get it you got statez talking about posters being in the library posting after midnight on a Sunday?

and the peanut gallery is applauding him as if he is the gate keeper... like he never made a failed thread! (dont make me find the patriots thread, carolina thread or that giants thread) Statez

the giants will be at home come post season and statez will be right with them...if the saints fans were quiet he would still hate on the saints, hate is a disease , this is BX i have come to see that people on here dont think logical on here, its a safe haven to say whatever the hell u want cause u know nobody can reach through the CPU and break your damn jaw...

moral of the story... saints loss to the bucs, hurricane was 4 years ago, let ladiesman f!ght his own battles and get off the real saints fans d*ck b**ches we still 13-2

man shut your preaching a.ss up!
 8 years ago '05        #280
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 StateZFinest said:

man shut your preaching a.ss up!
u just love to argue when u have no legs to stand on...giants got crushed by the panthers and you in here f**king with saints fans...clean up your own backyard first potna
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago