Saints taking out their frustrations on the bucs

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #221
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

Before the Cowboys loss it was like WHERE IS THE GOLDBERG THREAD????
Only time I asked for tha who's next thread was when we were playing tha Cowboys and obviously that backfired

I wasn't really a fan of those threads though, because look how it's backfiring on us now

but anyway... like I said, he talks s**t as soon as we win, but as soon as we lose he's nowhere to be found... that's just telling tha truth, nothing turncoat about that
 8 years ago '07        #222
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Fresh Whyte said:
...We Had Acouple and We Kind Of Been Back Up Ladiesman With His Threads But Yeah It Has Been Ladiesman Thats Been Making The Threads Back To Back.Now Everyone In BXSC Is Putting Us In The Same Catagory With Him But It Aint Even Like That. I Aint Going Jump Down His Throat But This Thread Shouldnt Of Been Made. Why Make This and We Didnt Get A Goldberg Thread? I Mean Damn....

Its All Good Tho 13-2,Am Not Worry. Thats Still A Good As f**kin Record For Us,We Need To Take Some Losses To Face Real s**t.
yall are taking losses at the wrong time though

it's December, you get the lil hiccups outta the way at the beginning or even mid-season but not 2 weeks away from the playoffs starting

Im a Raiders fan btw so I dont hate or like the Saints/Giants, just bein real
 8 years ago '04        #223
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
say hello to the 2003 kansas city chiefs aints fans
 12-27-2009, 04:27 PM         #224
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints Have Peaked... Its all Downhill from here.. Seems like they was only playin to go perfect.. after that dream was destroyed they gave up...
 8 years ago '05        #225
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 WorldsGreatest said:
Only time I asked for tha who's next thread was when we were playing tha Cowboys and obviously that backfired

I wasn't really a fan of those threads though, because look how it's backfiring on us now

but anyway... like I said, he talks s**t as soon as we win, but as soon as we lose he's nowhere to be found... that's just telling tha truth, nothing turncoat about that
Exactly we here defending our Saints after a loss to the weak a.ss bucs and thiss n*gga gets ghost after we lose. But i don't expect yall to see real fans cuz real recognize real. Being a real fan doesn't mean making threads on how "somebody is gonna katrina the saints" or "imma sell my house if the saints don't go undefeated" Its wut you do when your team loses :cool-smiley-009:
 12-27-2009, 04:35 PM         #226
blackcity15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a Big lost
 8 years ago '07        #227
space
space
 blackcity15 said:
Thats a Big lost
loss *
 12-27-2009, 04:41 PM         #228
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Wait didn't yall get smashed by more than 30 pts at home today? Wait didn't we spank yall by 22 pts? Wait arent' yall gonna miss the playoffs? lmaoooo n*gga we lost 2 games. How many yall lost? You prolly a bandwagner fan because you always throwing that word out but the giants sucked up until they won the super bowl and before they got eli. So f**k you hatin a.ss f**got. All you do is hate on the saints and your team if f**king garbage. Get off our d*ck f**k boy
yea the giants lost today, and prolly wont make the playoffs, and lost to the saints. Can u tell me how thats relevant with u being a bandwagon a.ss fan? And lmao @ "the giants sucked until the superbowl". According to ur logic the saints have never ever been good. Which isnt far from the truth i guess . Now hop off you f*g*ot and take ur L with some class u lil b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #229
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 all3rd said:
Thats pretty true but wow at how Bobby k!lling the team right now on the radio its really sad.
No its not...... Bobby Hebert speakin the truth right now.
 8 years ago '05        #230
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
yea the giants lost today, and prolly wont make the playoffs, and lost to the saints. Can u tell me how thats relevant with u being a bandwagon a.ss fan? And lmao @ "the giants sucked until the superbowl". According to ur logic the saints have never ever been good. Which isnt far from the truth i guess . Now hop off you f*g*ot and take ur L with some class u lil b**ch
Nah your the b**ch homie. You been making threads about the Saints all year. So who's on who's d*ck f**k boy? You mad cuz we beat the s**t outta your f**got a.ss team...not my fault your such a lame that you wanna be a legend on boxden so you make threads hatin on the Saints cuz you a loser off and on the internet.

StateZFinest = Real life 40 year old virgin.

Bandwagon a.ss n*gga

Last edited by Gotti211; 12-27-2009 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #231
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66

[video - click to view]

opps nevermind
 8 years ago '05        #232
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 Gotti211 said:
Nah your the b**ch homie. You been making threads about the Saints all year. So who's on who's d*ck f**k boy? You mad cuz we beat the s**t outta your f**got a.ss team...not my fault your such a lame that you wanna be a legend on boxden so you make threads hatin on the Saints cuz you a loser off and on the internet.

StateZFinest = Real life 40 year old virgin.

Bandwagon a.ss n*gga
Damn
 8 years ago '05        #233
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 KeepinItTrill said:
yall are taking losses at the wrong time though

it's December, you get the lil hiccups outta the way at the beginning or even mid-season but not 2 weeks away from the playoffs starting
...We Was On A Roll,We Had A Mission and That Was To Win. When The Streak Kept Growing,Our Egos Did As Well. When Cowboys Hit Us With Our First Lost,It Was A Blow We Still Trying Recover & Shake Off and With This Buc Game. We Tryed Too But Our Ego Got The Best Of Us and We Got c*cky On The Field and f**ked Up. We'll Slowly Learning But The Playoffs Will Be A Big Wake Up Call For Us.

But People On Here Are Discussing The Fans Or Bandwagon Than This Game Now. None Of Us Saint Fans Can Lie,We Was Always Down For The Goldberg Threads,It Was Our Entertainment,It Was To Hype Us Up. I Guess People Got Annoyed With It But I Enjoy It But Now That It Went All Down Hill. We All Looking To Point The Finger and This Section Is Turning Us, As Saints Fans On Each Other,We Goin At Each Other Throat To See Who To Blame. I Do Agree With One Thing,Ladiesman Need To Accept The L Like The Rest Of Us and Thats What Alot Of People Want To See But Pride Comes Behind The Fall As They Say and We Havent Fallen All The Way Yet

Last edited by Fresh; 12-27-2009 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #234
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...We Was On A Roll,We Had A Mission and That Was To Win. When The Streak Kept Growing,Our Egos Did As Well. When Cowboys Hit Us With Our First Lost,It Was A Blow We Still Trying Recover & Shake Off and With This Buc Game. We Tryed Too But Our Ego Got The Best Of Us and We Got c*cky On The Field and f**ked Up. We'll Slowly Learning But The Playoffs Will Be A Big Wake Up Call For Us.

But People On Here Are Discussing The Fans Or Bandwagon Than This Game Now. None Of Us Saint Fans Can Lie,We Was Always Down For The Goldberg Threads,It Was Our Entertainment,It Was To Hype Us Up. I Guess People Got Annoyed With It But I Enjoy It But Now That It Went All Down Hill. We All Looking To Point The Finger and This Section Is Turning Us, As Saints Fans On Each Other,We Goin At Each Other Throat To See Who To Blame. I Do Agree With One Thing,Ladiesman Need To Accept The L Like The Rest Of Us and Thats What Alot Of People Want To See But Pride Comes Behind The Fall As They Say and We Havent Fallen All The Way Yet
I still think yall will be straight once playoffs roll around, but this is really a bad time to be dropping games especially to the Buccs

the Superdome gonna be crazy when the playoffs do get here though
 8 years ago '04        #235
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lmao whos still scared of the saints come playoffs? the only playoff team playing playoff football is us and the eagles.. as far as the nfc goes..
 8 years ago '05        #236
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
lmao whos still scared of the saints come playoffs? the only playoff team playing playoff football is us and the eagles.. as far as the nfc goes..
Didnt' yall lose to Tampa Bay by 10 pts?
 8 years ago '07        #237
space
space
 finishim said:
you're leaving out 1 very key thing

Saints have HFA
 8 years ago '08        #238
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
the Superdome gonna be crazy when the playoffs do get here though
hell yeah... last week at tha Cowboys game we were crazy in that b**ch, then once we lost it was quiet as f**k

I didn't go to tha game today, but I know it was quiet in there when we lost
 8 years ago '05        #239
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
hell yeah... last week at tha Cowboys game we were crazy in that b**ch, then once we lost it was quiet as f**k

I didn't go to tha game today, but I know it was quiet in there when we lost
yea last week i didn't even go to the french quarter after the game i was sooo pissed off. Wut section you sit in i be in section 608 row 25 in the terrance. I didn't go today either my pops took his wife and i sold the other ticket for like 225 on saints ticket exchange lol
 8 years ago '08        #240
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
yea last week i didn't even go to the french quarter after the game i was sooo pissed off. Wut section you sit in i be in section 608 row 25 in the terrance. I didn't go today either my pops took his wife and i sold the other ticket for like 225 on saints ticket exchange lol
649 row 5... way higher than U lol

hopefully I can get some way better seats next season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy