Saints taking out their frustrations on the bucs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 WorldsGreatest said:
aren't we still up a half game if y'all win?

I'm not talking s**t, I'm just asking
yea we are but the way we playing I don't see us beating carolina at home and the vikes play weak a.ss bears and then giants. Saints been doin this s**t to me my whole life do good and f**king choke. Damn i'm pissed off i'm bout to go get a 12 pack mane and drank my sorrows away:dancingcool:

Edit: and change yo avy n*gga its been a week already

Last edited by Gotti211; 12-27-2009 at 03:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #202
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
....Saint Fans,No More Makin Threads About Our Games Before Or During Cause This A Prime Example Right Here and Why We f**k Up. Get Too c*cky and Blow It...

diamond diva said:
fresh u got my flyer?
...Still Working On It,Gotta Slap The Information On It and I'll Be Sendin It Over
 8 years ago '05        #203
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 wepainters said:
he's the threadstarter...he got banned on his other account
they need to ban this n*gga ip address :beat:
 8 years ago '08        #204
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Gotti211 said:
Edit: and change yo avy n*gga its been a week already

yeah, I'm getting to that now

Gotti211 said:
they need to ban this n*gga ip address :beat:

true, ole jinxing a.ss n*gga!
 8 years ago '04        #205
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
We thought the critics was bad after tht dallas lost they are about to get in our a.sses now....thought they were invincible and now we are paying the price hopefully we get our s**t together eagles have been playing crazy ever since they lost to the raiders hopefully the same goes for us.
A loosin streak is not a good look going into the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #206
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Fresh Whyte;15071802]....Saint Fans,No More Makin Threads About Our Games Before Or During Cause This A Prime Example Right Here and Why We f**k Up. Get Too c*cky and Blow It...

Saints Fans? n*gga its only been ladiesman making these threads all season. The rest of us just rep the Saints we dont' go making threads everyweek about how we gonna do this and that
 12-27-2009, 03:56 PM         #207
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn y'all turncoats

Before the Cowboys loss it was like WHERE IS THE GOLDBERG THREAD????
 12-27-2009, 03:59 PM         #208
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-27-2009, 04:03 PM         #209
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

so true

ya'll loved it when he made the threads and you guys were undefeated. although i'm not surprised to see these "saint's fans" switching their stance so quickly, seeing as how most of them are bandwagoners to begin with
 8 years ago '04        #210
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 8 years ago '05        #211
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 iThink said:
If y'all both end up 13-3 I think the Saints still got the edge for HFA on every other tie breaker since y'all didn't play each other...
No we would get the number 1 seed. We would have a better conference record.
 8 years ago '07        #212
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
was this a meaningless preseason game too? good job Bucs!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #213
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3242 3242
 J.R. Hyphy said:
only on Boxden does a 14-2 record indicate your team is horrible.
n*ggas were sayin 15-1 last week

still gettin ahead of urself even after the last 2 weeks huh???
 8 years ago '05        #214
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

n*gga find one thread wit me saying where the goldberg threads at. You can call me or whoever a bandwanger all you want to....Really dont faze me i be at the games and im sure i've been to more saints games then you have to wutever team you rep.
 12-27-2009, 04:07 PM         #215
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

Nah, Its not the goldberg thread, he started this thread when we're up, now he's mia where its backfires. At least take your L.

Last edited by Sub 0; 12-27-2009 at 04:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #216
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
so true

ya'll loved it when he made the threads and you guys were undefeated. although i'm not surprised to see these "saint's fans" switching their stance so quickly, seeing as how most of them are bandwagoners to begin with
Wait didn't yall get smashed by more than 30 pts at home today? Wait didn't we spank yall by 22 pts? Wait arent' yall gonna miss the playoffs? lmaoooo n*gga we lost 2 games. How many yall lost? You prolly a bandwagner fan because you always throwing that word out but the giants sucked up until they won the super bowl and before they got eli. So f**k you hatin a.ss f**got. All you do is hate on the saints and your team if f**king garbage. Get off our d*ck f**k boy
 12-27-2009, 04:17 PM         #217
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga find one thread wit me saying where the goldberg threads at. You can call me or whoever a bandwanger all you want to....Really dont faze me i be at the games and im sure i've been to more saints games then you have to wutever team you rep.
Get off the rag

Sonny boy, I have probably been to more SAINTS games than you...and I hope you were there when the Bucs let the air out of that b**ch today!

Fall back...I didn't question your fandom, I don't really know WHO you are around here let alone real life and you most certainly don't know me. I'm enjoying a win...don't take life too seriously from here on out and you'll be better off.
 12-27-2009, 04:18 PM         #218
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I think the people giving away free s**t because of the Saints took a bigger L. You still think they gonna have those free flat screen giveaway over in Lafayette? no one wants to see the saints blowing every game after a half way perfect season.
 8 years ago '05        #219
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
Get off the rag

Sonny boy, I have probably been to more SAINTS games than you...and I hope you were there when the Bucs let the air out of that b**ch today!

Fall back...I didn't question your fandom, I don't really know WHO you are around here let alone real life and you most certainly don't know me. I'm enjoying a win...don't take life too seriously from here on out and you'll be better off.
I seriously doubt u been to more Saints games then me cuz i got season tickets and i obviously don't take this site to serious cuz i been on here since 05 and only have like 700 post.
 8 years ago '05        #220
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
 Gotti211 said:
Saints Fans? n*gga its only been ladiesman making these threads all season. The rest of us just rep the Saints we dont' go making threads everyweek about how we gonna do this and that
...We Had Acouple and We Kind Of Been Back Up Ladiesman With His Threads But Yeah It Has Been Ladiesman Thats Been Making The Threads Back To Back.Now Everyone In BXSC Is Putting Us In The Same Catagory With Him But It Aint Even Like That. I Aint Going Jump Down His Throat But This Thread Shouldnt Of Been Made. Why Make This and We Didnt Get A Goldberg Thread? I Mean Damn....

Its All Good Tho 13-2,Am Not Worry. Thats Still A Good As f**kin Record For Us,We Need To Take Some Losses To Face Real s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy