Saints taking out their frustrations on the bucs

most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
176 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 315 315
We thought the critics was bad after tht dallas lost they are about to get in our a.sses now....thought they were invincible and now we are paying the price hopefully we get our s**t together eagles have been playing crazy ever since they lost to the raiders hopefully the same goes for us.
A loosin streak is not a good look going into the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #202
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
[QUOTE=Fresh Whyte;15071802]....Saint Fans,No More Makin Threads About Our Games Before Or During Cause This A Prime Example Right Here and Why We f**k Up. Get Too c*cky and Blow It...

Saints Fans? n*gga its only been ladiesman making these threads all season. The rest of us just rep the Saints we dont' go making threads everyweek about how we gonna do this and that
 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM         #203
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn y'all turncoats

Before the Cowboys loss it was like WHERE IS THE GOLDBERG THREAD????
 12-27-2009, 02:59 PM         #204
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-27-2009, 03:03 PM         #205
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

so true

ya'll loved it when he made the threads and you guys were undefeated. although i'm not surprised to see these "saint's fans" switching their stance so quickly, seeing as how most of them are bandwagoners to begin with
 8 years ago '04        #206
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 8 years ago '05        #207
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 iThink said:
If y'all both end up 13-3 I think the Saints still got the edge for HFA on every other tie breaker since y'all didn't play each other...
No we would get the number 1 seed. We would have a better conference record.
 8 years ago '07        #208
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
was this a meaningless preseason game too? good job Bucs!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #209
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,189 | Props total: 3865 3865
 J.R. Hyphy said:
only on Boxden does a 14-2 record indicate your team is horrible.
n*ggas were sayin 15-1 last week

still gettin ahead of urself even after the last 2 weeks huh???
 8 years ago '05        #210
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

n*gga find one thread wit me saying where the goldberg threads at. You can call me or whoever a bandwanger all you want to....Really dont faze me i be at the games and im sure i've been to more saints games then you have to wutever team you rep.
 12-27-2009, 03:07 PM         #211
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

Nah, Its not the goldberg thread, he started this thread when we're up, now he's mia where its backfires. At least take your L.

Last edited by Sub 0; 12-27-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #212
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
so true

ya'll loved it when he made the threads and you guys were undefeated. although i'm not surprised to see these "saint's fans" switching their stance so quickly, seeing as how most of them are bandwagoners to begin with
Wait didn't yall get smashed by more than 30 pts at home today? Wait didn't we spank yall by 22 pts? Wait arent' yall gonna miss the playoffs? lmaoooo n*gga we lost 2 games. How many yall lost? You prolly a bandwagner fan because you always throwing that word out but the giants sucked up until they won the super bowl and before they got eli. So f**k you hatin a.ss f**got. All you do is hate on the saints and your team if f**king garbage. Get off our d*ck f**k boy
 12-27-2009, 03:17 PM         #213
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga find one thread wit me saying where the goldberg threads at. You can call me or whoever a bandwanger all you want to....Really dont faze me i be at the games and im sure i've been to more saints games then you have to wutever team you rep.
Get off the rag

Sonny boy, I have probably been to more SAINTS games than you...and I hope you were there when the Bucs let the air out of that b**ch today!

Fall back...I didn't question your fandom, I don't really know WHO you are around here let alone real life and you most certainly don't know me. I'm enjoying a win...don't take life too seriously from here on out and you'll be better off.
 12-27-2009, 03:18 PM         #214
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I think the people giving away free s**t because of the Saints took a bigger L. You still think they gonna have those free flat screen giveaway over in Lafayette? no one wants to see the saints blowing every game after a half way perfect season.
 8 years ago '05        #215
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
Get off the rag

Sonny boy, I have probably been to more SAINTS games than you...and I hope you were there when the Bucs let the air out of that b**ch today!

Fall back...I didn't question your fandom, I don't really know WHO you are around here let alone real life and you most certainly don't know me. I'm enjoying a win...don't take life too seriously from here on out and you'll be better off.
I seriously doubt u been to more Saints games then me cuz i got season tickets and i obviously don't take this site to serious cuz i been on here since 05 and only have like 700 post.
 8 years ago '05        #216
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,053 | Props total: 28873 28873
 Gotti211 said:
Saints Fans? n*gga its only been ladiesman making these threads all season. The rest of us just rep the Saints we dont' go making threads everyweek about how we gonna do this and that
...We Had Acouple and We Kind Of Been Back Up Ladiesman With His Threads But Yeah It Has Been Ladiesman Thats Been Making The Threads Back To Back.Now Everyone In BXSC Is Putting Us In The Same Catagory With Him But It Aint Even Like That. I Aint Going Jump Down His Throat But This Thread Shouldnt Of Been Made. Why Make This and We Didnt Get A Goldberg Thread? I Mean Damn....

Its All Good Tho 13-2,Am Not Worry. Thats Still A Good As f**kin Record For Us,We Need To Take Some Losses To Face Real s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #217
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
 iThink said:
Damn y'all turncoats

Only time I asked for tha who's next thread was when we were playing tha Cowboys and obviously that backfired

I wasn't really a fan of those threads though, because look how it's backfiring on us now

but anyway... like I said, he talks s**t as soon as we win, but as soon as we lose he's nowhere to be found... that's just telling tha truth, nothing turncoat about that
 8 years ago '07        #218
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,313 | Props total: 18076 18076
 Fresh Whyte said:
...We Had Acouple and We Kind Of Been Back Up Ladiesman With His Threads But Yeah It Has Been Ladiesman Thats Been Making The Threads Back To Back.Now Everyone In BXSC Is Putting Us In The Same Catagory With Him But It Aint Even Like That. I Aint Going Jump Down His Throat But This Thread Shouldnt Of Been Made. Why Make This and We Didnt Get A Goldberg Thread? I Mean Damn....

Its All Good Tho 13-2,Am Not Worry. Thats Still A Good As f**kin Record For Us,We Need To Take Some Losses To Face Real s**t.
yall are taking losses at the wrong time though

it's December, you get the lil hiccups outta the way at the beginning or even mid-season but not 2 weeks away from the playoffs starting

Im a Raiders fan btw so I dont hate or like the Saints/Giants, just bein real
 8 years ago '04        #219
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5183 5183
say hello to the 2003 kansas city chiefs aints fans
 12-27-2009, 03:27 PM         #220
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints Have Peaked... Its all Downhill from here.. Seems like they was only playin to go perfect.. after that dream was destroyed they gave up...
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
72 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
45 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
110 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy