most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 03:06 AM         #161
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easier to read + and - than it is to use discretion. Comparable to scoring a standard quiz vs. an IQ test. Most drug tests give u a proverbial yay/nay result......Handwrapping leaves variables.
 8 years ago '09        #162
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok but Pacman says hes suing PBF for slandering his name even though PBF himself never accused him of anything. He only said that it was suspisious that Pac didnt want to do the testing. On the other hand Paulie has come out and blasted Pac and straight accused him of cheating but PAc wants to make a deal wit him? How does that make sense? And no i dont think that Pac is afraid of PBF. Not many f!ghters are because he doesnt punish you as bad as some guys. But Pac is afraid of losing to PBF. And lets be real, boxing drug testing is a joke. Way too easy to get past it. This isnt just any f!ght here. Its the biggest in history. You want the same testing here as a Ricardo Mayorga f!ght? Why not make it completely sure?
Oh yeah, this is coming from a Manny Pacquaio fan...just callin' it how I see it

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #163
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,640 | Props total: 8572 8572
Im just glad the f!ght will continue
 8 years ago '07        #164
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Main Event said:
All for hype
exactly
 8 years ago '09        #165
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,990 | Props total: 22271 22271
Doctors already said the minuscule amount of time it would take for the amount of blood required to replenish itself. Snake a.ss racist bob arum, f**k that dude. Money May comin for that a.ss.
 12-27-2009, 08:47 AM         #166
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
YEA, THEY DEVELOPED A STEROID WHERE BONDS TOOK BEFORE THE 1ST INNING AND IT CLEARED HIS SYSTEM IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH
Because they test after every game? Lol at this fool waiting til i was gone to respond. You honestly think there isnt something that he can be on for a WHOLE f**kING MONTH that he cant test clean for by f!ght night? GTFOH your a clown

Last edited by snoopdoggiz; 12-27-2009 at 08:59 AM..
 12-27-2009, 08:58 AM         #167
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
But dude...people always gonna find a way to break a rule. It's like computer viruses. As soon as a anti-virus is released, some hacker is already workin on a worm.
In boxing, u always gonna have people tryna break da rules, dats when u tighten up...This blood test should be mandated, but until then I support any f!ghter who declines the option. Substance abuse violations are caught after the event in just about every case, the cyclist who won the tour-de-france...wasnt til after, when he had the title sitting on his mantle at home when he was stripped. Same with the "female" sprinter. Nazim was on his job in that instance, just like he was against Trinidad....and the commission forced the wrongdoers to abide by the rules, problem solved.
Bottom line, if blood tests are mandated then there is nothing anybody could say to support somebody who doesn't wanna follow the rules.
Ok great point but heres the thing. Can you fault Floyd for being a little extra careful? He must have thought that Pacquaio would agree to the Olympic-style testing with no issues. I definitly dont think he expected the Pacman camp to come out wit all this. Yes they arent mandated yet but thats a joke. HGH cant be caught using urine. I mean thats a joke! Yes, its Pacmans option, but the fact that he declined it in a f!ght where ALL other negotiations have been settled is extremely suspicious.
 12-27-2009, 09:37 AM         #168
Dengy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there have been too many scandals in professional sports (boxing, mlb, nfl, etc.) so shouldn't olympic style testing be the standard? or should we let some people get away with cheating? especially in a sport like boxing where people could potentially die. we've all seen the cotto/trinidad f!ght, which was pretty bad. but it could get even worse then that.
not saying manny's cheating, but just pointing out that it is still possible to cheat and get away with it.
 8 years ago '07        #169
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6115 6115
taking blood can weaken you. thats why at the clinic they advice you to eat something immediately after they draw blood.
 8 years ago '06        #170
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
taking blood can weaken you. thats why at the clinic they advice you to eat something immediately after they draw blood.
First off, you're a retard for even posting a dumb a.ss comment like that. That's called DONATING BLOOD.

Another thing, I'm sure 90% of you on here know that its less than a teaspoon of blood. Look it up, NY Times, ESPN.com all confirmed this.

One more thing, Floyd has agreed to the Olympic style blood testing, why can't Pacman do the same????
 12-27-2009, 10:49 AM         #171
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 riga89 said:
First off, you're a retard for even posting a dumb a.ss comment like that. That's called DONATING BLOOD.

Another thing, I'm sure 90% of you on here know that its less than a teaspoon of blood. Look it up, NY Times, ESPN.com all confirmed this.

One more thing, Floyd has agreed to the Olympic style blood testing, why can't Pacman do the same????
Ever hear of f!ghter A bein upset that f!ghter B wants a 20 foot ring...which they both will be f!ghtin in? How bout f!ghter A bein upset that f!ghter B wants to use Winning gloves instead of Reyes....I mean, they both would be wearin the same.
This actually happens pretty often, disputes over things that would go for both corners.
 12-27-2009, 10:51 AM         #172
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok great point but heres the thing. Can you fault Floyd for being a little extra careful? He must have thought that Pacquaio would agree to the Olympic-style testing with no issues. I definitly dont think he expected the Pacman camp to come out wit all this. Yes they arent mandated yet but thats a joke. HGH cant be caught using urine. I mean thats a joke! Yes, its Pacmans option, but the fact that he declined it in a f!ght where ALL other negotiations have been settled is extremely suspicious.
Manny is still within his right to decline that option, in my opinion. Dude aint violating anything. If Floyd wants an unmandated olympic drug test dat bad then he can go to London in 2012.
 8 years ago '07        #173
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DCReprezenta said:
Manny is still within his right to decline that option, in my opinion. Dude aint violating anything. If Floyd wants an unmandated olympic drug test dat bad then he can go to London in 2012.
I for goin this hard for Manny but in most cases if you deny a drug test or a sobriety test your probably dirty
 12-27-2009, 11:12 AM         #174
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I for goin this hard for Manny but in most cases if you deny a drug test or a sobriety test your probably dirty
Yeah?

BTW--I'm neutral. I'm actually more a Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fan.
 8 years ago '07        #175
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
@ GOLDEN BOY AFTER PAC.
STFU.. You're that kid that knows absolutely nothing about the sport of boxing, yet talks like he does. You're acting like a die hard manny pacquiao fan when you know damn well you probably first heard of the guy after the de la hoya f!ght. I guarantee if you were asked on the street to name 3 f!ghters pacquiao has fought other than cotto, hatton, and de la hoya, you wouldn't be able to answer. You probably got into boxing because of rick ross and dislike mayweather because rick ross has this animosity towards mayweather due to the fact that he has ties with 50. Stay out of these boxing threads and go contribute to the new rick ross thread that just popped up in the hip hop section
 8 years ago '07        #176
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I can't believe that these people in pacquiao's corner are really trying to flip this s**t on mayweather's camp. The stakes are to f**king high. You're f!ghting in one of the biggest f!ghts in boxing history. I'm pretty sure I would want this s**t to be as legit as possible. As a fan I want that and as a f!ghter I would want that too. If you can't see the logic behind that, then you're obviously too stubborn to put fanboyism to the side and to address the real f**king issue here. As a fan of mayweather in the ring, if he was reluctant to undergo drug testing, I would question him. Therefore, pacquiao's reluctance leads me to believe this dude is hiding something.
 8 years ago '07        #177
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I said it before and I'll say it again.. Bob Arum is a f**king d*ckhead. I KNEW this f!ght wouldn't just happen. That f**got a.ss muf**ka has always had something against Floyd. I remember sometime in the beginning of the year he made excuses as to why a May/Pac f!ght wouldn't happen and the f!ght was just speculation @ that point. Hopefully all of this bs thats going on now is just for hype. I really can't wait till Floyd is the victor of the f!ght and all these "new found" casual Pac fans bring up a million excuses after Floyd outclasses the s**t out of him.
 8 years ago '08        #178
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 TheIncomparable said:
I can't believe that these people in pacquiao's corner are really trying to flip this s**t on mayweather's camp. The stakes are to f**king high. You're f!ghting in one of the biggest f!ghts in boxing history. I'm pretty sure I would want this s**t to be as legit as possible. As a fan I want that and as a f!ghter I would want that too. If you can't see the logic behind that, then you're obviously too stubborn to put fanboyism to the side and to address the real f**king issue here. As a fan of mayweather in the ring, if he was reluctant to undergo drug testing, I would question him. Therefore, pacquiao's reluctance leads me to believe this dude is hiding something.
I've been saying this for a couple days, but people hate Mayweather so much they refuse to use common sense. The s**t is real sad and pathetic.
 8 years ago '06        #179
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 RAZAH CUTS said:
awwww....what?

why he gonna bend for that man? Cause of the lawsuit threats?

GTFOH man....

he had zero chance of winning that s**t....looks like Floyd flinched first in the negotiations....next thing you know the f!ght gonna be in the Philippines....
yeah did floyd mayweather sr or jr actuallly said hes on roids cuz if he did manny wins that law suit easily ?
 8 years ago '04        #180
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2005 2005
 DCReprezenta said:
Last time I got blood drawn, it aint feel like a papercut. Some people just get squeamish with blood loss. The nurse was even telling me it's actually normal for people to feint. I frequent the boxing gym, took me a few hours to fully get back to "normal".
WTF are you talking about? I have gotten a physical RIGHT before track practice where they took 4 vials out of me and I felt completely normal at practice. Are you a 90lb anorexic female?

This was college SEC track practice either, not YMCA running club or high school sign up to run.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy