breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing

most viewed right now
 98
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 01:25 AM         #141
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
No doubt but lets be real, JMM aint no where near the attraction Cotto is. Cotto can f!ght Mayorga and still sell out Madison Square Garden. Marquez cant sell out s**t.
Ask how many people would like a refund after seeing Manny's PPV f!ghts...compare that to Floyd's. Floyd put on an all-time PPV performance against Gatti, and Zab Judah in spurts. He fought Oscar, Hatton and Marquez like he was co-main eventing with Wladimir Klitschko.
 12-27-2009, 01:25 AM         #142
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Floyd's return to the sport after 2 years. The amazing hype with the 24/7 on HBO. It pretty much was sold with the hype...I could be wrong, but when Floyd fought Baldomir, I think dat shyt was replayed as a preliminary to the HBO Boxing after Dark card.
PS. Every HBO PPV is replayed the following week whether that next card is World Championship Boxing or Boxing After Dark.
 8 years ago '07        #143
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MELODY said:
So pretty girl can make his stipulations and Pac can't? . Yall stans discuss me. Pretty girl is all about "money" right? Well what are you waiting for? :greetings10:

KEEP CROWNING SOMEONE WHO DUCKS AND DODGES THOUGH.
Agreeing to 3 demands to turning down 1....who really ducking and dodging

 DCReprezenta said:
Ok dude...Now u startin to sound crazy or ignorant. Why would Manny (147 at his biggest) wanna f!ght Tim Bradley (140) at 154?.....Duuuuuuuuuude, u slippin.

Gon need a link for dat one!
 12-27-2009, 01:26 AM         #144
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Im not sure even Sugar Ray coulda gotten Baldomir outta there, that dudes chin is straight granite lol. Look marketing means more sales, this is a whole nother issue. Im not gonna hate on someone for making their paper. Aight man gotta dip for reals, hope the f!ght goes down, peace.
I aint hatin on him for makin his paper either. U just gotta know where u fit in, if u DeShawn Stevenson u cant take shots at LeBron.
~100~
 8 years ago '08        #145
ingtoo! 
space
avatar space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 snoopdoggiz said:
No doubt but lets be real, JMM aint no where near the attraction Cotto is. Cotto can f!ght Mayorga and still sell out Madison Square Garden. Marquez cant sell out s**t.
True Marquez can't sell s**t.
 12-27-2009, 01:27 AM         #146
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
PS. Every HBO PPV is replayed the following week whether that next card is World Championship Boxing or Boxing After Dark.
They are typically shown in the Main Event slot though.
 8 years ago '07        #147
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
BTW why on to the next one...why not take the highest paying and best f!ght available?? Cus if your hiding something it will be his last big f!ght....Margarito is done

Edit: I take that back cus everyone forgot about this lame a.ss n*gga Sugar Shane


Last edited by KnicksLost; 12-27-2009 at 01:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
OK...so the same test Floyd took after his impressive wins against Corrales, Gatti, and Marquez shouldn't suffice?

Understand dis...if you are arguing that you want to ensure the sport is clean then dont limit it to just big f!ghts. That just sounds absurd, if the combatants of Mayweather/Pacquaio should undergo this style of test then everybody should. The magnitude is irrelevent if you are preaching a clean f!ght.

Lie-detector tests, Hair tests, Saliva...what's gonna be next?
those f!ghts are in tha past.in boxing mega-f!ghts bring tha scrutiny.i remember tyson bein so medicated up when he fought lewis cause they thought he might snap,s**t was absurd.i believe blood tests should be tha norm anyways.i always looked at boxing test as a joke.but this f!ght can raise tha sport back to tha days of tyson an sugar ray.tha spotlight is totally on boxing.in just this past year,weve had margarito get cheating,chavez jr tested positive,not to mention some awful damn decisions.i just feel everything should be done to a.ssure tha public
 12-27-2009, 01:32 AM         #149
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:

Where u see 154?
 12-27-2009, 01:35 AM         #150
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
those f!ghts are in tha past.in boxing mega-f!ghts bring tha scrutiny.i remember tyson bein so medicated up when he fought lewis cause they thought he might snap,s**t was absurd.i believe blood tests should be tha norm anyways.i always looked at boxing test as a joke.but this f!ght can raise tha sport back to tha days of tyson an sugar ray.tha spotlight is totally on boxing.in just this past year,weve had margarito get cheating,chavez jr tested positive,not to mention some awful damn decisions.i just feel everything should be done to a.ssure tha public
I feel what u sayin to an extent. I wouldnt call the tests a joke because they've caught some pretty unforseeable shyt. Who really woulda thought James Toney would get caught with a banned substance (in the Ruiz f!ght), even Vargas' camp bein denied the use of a sports drink...People just be acting like u can get away with anything with the standard boxing banned substance tests. Ya Chavez Jr. example simply proved that the mandated tests work.
 8 years ago '07        #151
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DCReprezenta said:
Where u see 154?
Pardon my fukk up..it was foreman...the fact he was contemplating it in the past caught my eyes

 8 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
I feel what u sayin to an extent. I wouldnt call the tests a joke because they've caught some pretty unforseeable shyt. Who really woulda thought James Toney would get caught with a banned substance (in the Ruiz f!ght), even Vargas' camp bein denied the use of a sports drink...People just be acting like u can get away with anything with the standard boxing banned substance tests. Ya Chavez Jr. example simply proved that the mandated tests work.
yea,but tha problem is they wre caught after tha fact.i dont think its fair to strip toney after he kicked ruiz a.ss.they let him get in that ring,and he took care of biz.the testing failed ruiz,and makes tha sport look stupid.it makes u winder,how did they miss that.same wit anphonio margacheato,a commisioner sat in there an watched him put some s**t in his glove.incompetence like that is why an outside agency wit no ties to tha sanctioning bodies need to give these tests.mosley coulda got seriously hurt if nazim wasnt on his job
 12-27-2009, 01:45 AM         #153
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Pardon my fukk up..it was foreman...the fact he was contemplating it in the past caught my eyes

Makes more sense. 8 titles in 8 classes. Highly doubt it'll happen.
 12-27-2009, 01:50 AM         #154
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yea,but tha problem is they wre caught after tha fact.i dont think its fair to strip toney after he kicked ruiz a.ss.they let him get in that ring,and he took care of biz.the testing failed ruiz,and makes tha sport look stupid.it makes u winder,how did they miss that.same wit anphonio margacheato,a commisioner sat in there an watched him put some s**t in his glove.incompetence like that is why an outside agency wit no ties to tha sanctioning bodies need to give these tests.mosley coulda got seriously hurt if nazim wasnt on his job
But dude...people always gonna find a way to break a rule. It's like computer viruses. As soon as a anti-virus is released, some hacker is already workin on a worm.
In boxing, u always gonna have people tryna break da rules, dats when u tighten up...This blood test should be mandated, but until then I support any f!ghter who declines the option. Substance abuse violations are caught after the event in just about every case, the cyclist who won the tour-de-france...wasnt til after, when he had the title sitting on his mantle at home when he was stripped. Same with the "female" sprinter. Nazim was on his job in that instance, just like he was against Trinidad....and the commission forced the wrongdoers to abide by the rules, problem solved.
Bottom line, if blood tests are mandated then there is nothing anybody could say to support somebody who doesn't wanna follow the rules.
 8 years ago '07        #155
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
But dude...people always gonna find a way to break a rule. It's like computer viruses. As soon as a anti-virus is released, some hacker is already workin on a worm.
In boxing, u always gonna have people tryna break da rules, dats when u tighten up...This blood test should be mandated, but until then I support any f!ghter who declines the option. Substance abuse violations are caught after the event in just about every case, the cyclist who won the tour-de-france...wasnt til after, when he had the title sitting on his mantle at home when he was stripped. Same with the "female" sprinter. Nazim was on his job in that instance, just like he was against Trinidad....and the commission forced the wrongdoers to abide by the rules, problem solved.
Bottom line, if blood tests are mandated then there is nothing anybody could say to support somebody who doesn't wanna follow the rules.
yes i agree,but in boxing peoples health is on tha line.like i said,it was nazim who caught rito,not tha commisioner who was already in tha dressing room.and just cause people find a way to break a rule,doesnt mean u dont try and enforce them
 12-27-2009, 02:07 AM         #156
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yes i agree,but in boxing peoples health is on tha line.like i said,it was nazim who caught rito,not tha commisioner who was already in tha dressing room.and just cause people find a way to break a rule,doesnt mean u dont try and enforce them
It aint gonna be 100%. Like I said, Manny is by all means following the rules. Comparing not wanting to take a drug test that aint standard or even occassionally used in pro boxing to sneaking loaded handwraps into gloves aint exactly fair. The guy is obliging to all standardized dope tests, that's good enough for me. Boxer's health being on the line is the reason why there is a standardized dope test.
 8 years ago '07        #157
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 snoopdoggiz said:
Um......yeah, thats what companies like Balco do. f**kin retard i swear
YEA, THEY DEVELOPED A STEROID WHERE BONDS TOOK BEFORE THE 1ST INNING AND IT CLEARED HIS SYSTEM IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH
 8 years ago '07        #158
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
It aint gonna be 100%. Like I said, Manny is by all means following the rules. Comparing not wanting to take a drug test that aint standard or even occassionally used in pro boxing to sneaking loaded handwraps into gloves aint exactly fair. The guy is obliging to all standardized dope tests, that's good enough for me. Boxer's health being on the line is the reason why there is a standardized dope test.
im not comparin rito's cheatin to manny refusin a test.what im talkin about is tha incompetence of tha nsac for failin to catch somethin blatant like tha hand wraps,an thus tha need to bring in an organization more competent to handle tha testing
 12-27-2009, 02:18 AM         #159
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im not comparin rito's cheatin to manny refusin a test.what im talkin about is tha incompetence of tha nsac for failin to catch somethin blatant like tha hand wraps,an thus tha need to bring in an organization more competent to handle tha testing
I'd like boxing to be as safe as possible as well. The urine is lab-tested, it's not a discretionary test like the few officials watching hands being wrapped.
 8 years ago '07        #160
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
I'd like boxing to be as safe as possible as well. The urine is lab-tested, it's not a discretionary test like the few officials watching hands being wrapped.
right,but its by tha same orginazation.if they are incapable at that level,whose to say they are good at what they do at tha lab level.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy