breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing

most viewed right now
 150
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 01:04 AM         #121
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
How did Manny vs Marquez do? Or Diaz?
Lol...guess that means we don't know. Ya know, there are facts that exist outside of website headlines. Floyd's biggest draws were the ones u mentioned, dont disregard the others when comparing the followings.
 12-27-2009, 01:05 AM         #122
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
So your claim now is that there is a powerful enhancer somewhere around the world that will not be detected yet still be effective within a 30 day time period?


Um......yeah, thats what companies like Balco do. f**kin retard i swear
 12-27-2009, 01:06 AM         #123
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd also is a master of hyping a f!ght. I coulda sworn he promised to punish Juan Manuel Marquez.
 12-27-2009, 01:06 AM         #124
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bwahahahahaha what a idiot

Pac-man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 12-27-2009, 01:08 AM         #125
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Lol...guess that means we don't know. Ya know, there are facts that exist outside of website headlines. Floyd's biggest draws were the ones u mentioned, dont disregard the others when comparing the followings.
Look heres the facts:

Mayweather Hatton: 900k
Pacquaio Hatton: 825k
Mayweather Marquez: 1m
Pacquaio Marquez: 400k
Mayweather Delahoya: 2.4m
Pacquaio Delahoya: 1.25m
 8 years ago '05        #126
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 snoopdoggiz said:
Again but when its Manny, its all him? Why not make a f!ght wit Manny vs Mosley and a f!ght wit Floyd vs yuri foreman and see who sells more? Cmon you can only use common opponents and Floyd outsold Pac in all 3 f!ghts wit common opponents.
you don't think them losing had something to do with a drop in numbers? Pac didn't become a ppv star until Mayweather retired, if Mayweather doesn't retire Pac probably isn't where he is today(as far as popularity goes) but since he did Pac took that number one spot

Pac pulled better ppv numbers in 2009, ticket sales Pac, Floyd and Marquez had like 6,000 empty seats

Mayweather's money problems are well documented, he needs this f!ght more than Pac does
 12-27-2009, 01:09 AM         #127
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Floyd also is a master of hyping a f!ght. I coulda sworn he promised to punish Juan Manuel Marquez.
Of course, he trying to sell the f!ght. Who the hell gon buy it if he says "Im going to play around with him for 12 rounds but be nice and not knock him out." come on thats just marketing
 12-27-2009, 01:10 AM         #128
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Look heres the facts:

Mayweather Hatton: 900k
Pacquaio Hatton: 825k
Mayweather Marquez: 1m
Pacquaio Marquez: 400k
Mayweather Delahoya: 2.4m
Pacquaio Delahoya: 1.25m
U serious?
Mayweather fought the undefeated Hatton.
Mayweather fought the "rejuvenated" Oscar.
Marquez wasn't even a PPV draw at the time he fought Manny, and still isn't without the right opponent.
 12-27-2009, 01:11 AM         #129
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
you don't think them losing had something to do with a drop in numbers? Pac didn't become a ppv star until Mayweather retired, if Mayweather doesn't retire Pac probably isn't where he is today(as far as popularity goes) but since he did Pac took that number one spot

Pac pulled better ppv numbers in 2009, ticket sales Pac, Floyd and Marquez had like 6,000 empty seats

Mayweather's money problems are well documented, he needs this f!ght more than Pac does
Good logic but
A. Didnt Marquez lose to Manny? Why Floyd get 600k more buys wit the same opponent? Works both ways no?
B. Better numbers in 09 because he had two f!ghts compared to Floyds one and both his opponents are arguably more popular
 12-27-2009, 01:11 AM         #130
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Of course, he trying to sell the f!ght. Who the hell gon buy it if he says "Im going to play around with him for 12 rounds but be nice and not knock him out." come on thats just marketing
I'm just saying, he talks such a good game. Insists that the f!ght will be entertaining and ppv worthy...people believe it. I wonder how many people wanted a refund after spending that 49.95 (59.95 for HD).
 12-27-2009, 01:12 AM         #131
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
U serious?
Mayweather fought the undefeated Hatton.
Mayweather fought the "rejuvenated" Oscar.
Marquez wasn't even a PPV draw at the time he fought Manny, and still isn't without the right opponent.
So please explain Floyd selling 1million PPV with Marquez then.
 12-27-2009, 01:12 AM         #132
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Good logic but
A. Didnt Marquez lose to Manny? Why Floyd get 600k more buys wit the same opponent? Works both ways no?
B. Better numbers in 09 because he had two f!ghts compared to Floyds one and both his opponents are arguably more popular
A. Mayweather's comeback f!ght, promised an exciting f!ght.
 12-27-2009, 01:13 AM         #133
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I'm just saying, he talks such a good game. Insists that the f!ght will be entertaining and ppv worthy...people believe it. I wonder how many people wanted a refund after spending that 49.95 (59.95 for HD).
Only people that dont enjoy pure boxing. I aint gonna lie, I enjoy watching Floyd. HEs a master of his craft, it was amazing to see him play around with the then #2 P4P f!ghter in the world
 12-27-2009, 01:15 AM         #134
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
A. Mayweather's comeback f!ght, promised an exciting f!ght.
So Floyd coming back means more than a rematch with Manny 4 years in the making? You just proved my point, Floyd sold a milli by himself. Especially when JMM and Manny had fought to a bloody draw? I mean that rematch was hyped.
 8 years ago '05        #135
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 snoopdoggiz said:
Good logic but
A. Didnt Marquez lose to Manny? Why Floyd get 600k more buys wit the same opponent? Works both ways no?
B. Better numbers in 09 because he had two f!ghts compared to Floyds one and both his opponents are arguably more popular
Manny wasn't a ppv star back then mayne

give credit where its due The Marquez/Floyd numbers were a big thing that f!ght had great promotion

I attribute it to, MM comeback f!ght, Mexican Independence Day weekend, this p!ss thing

but the Pac/Cotto deserve much credit too, a f!ght with 2 non americans f!ghting pulling those type of numbers over here is a big thing too
 12-27-2009, 01:18 AM         #136
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sizzler01 said:
Manny wasn't a ppv star back then mayne

give credit where its due The Marquez/Floyd numbers were a big thing that f!ght had great promotion

I attribute it to, MM comeback f!ght, Mexican Independence Day weekend, this p!ss thing

but the Pac/Cotto deserve much credit too, a f!ght with 2 non americans f!ghting pulling those type of numbers over here is a big thing too
No doubt but lets be real, JMM aint no where near the attraction Cotto is. Cotto can f!ght Mayorga and still sell out Madison Square Garden. Marquez cant sell out s**t.
 12-27-2009, 01:21 AM         #137
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Only people that dont enjoy pure boxing. I aint gonna lie, I enjoy watching Floyd. HEs a master of his craft, it was amazing to see him play around with the then #2 P4P f!ghter in the world
I too love the art of boxing. I enjoy the artistry...What I dont like is when a f!ghter deems himself as the sport's lifeline and doesn't follow thru. The great Emmanuel Steward said it best (during Mayweather vs. Baldomir ironically), there's no way legends like Sugar Ray Robinson would have let an opponent stick around for 12 rounds when they can hit them at will.
 12-27-2009, 01:23 AM         #138
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So Floyd coming back means more than a rematch with Manny 4 years in the making? You just proved my point, Floyd sold a milli by himself. Especially when JMM and Manny had fought to a bloody draw? I mean that rematch was hyped.
Floyd's return to the sport after 2 years. The amazing hype with the 24/7 on HBO. It pretty much was sold with the hype...I could be wrong, but when Floyd fought Baldomir, I think dat shyt was replayed as a preliminary to the HBO Boxing after Dark card.
 12-27-2009, 01:24 AM         #139
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I too love the art of boxing. I enjoy the artistry...What I dont like is when a f!ghter deems himself as the sport's lifeline and doesn't follow thru. The great Emmanuel Steward said it best (during Mayweather vs. Baldomir ironically), there's no way legends like Sugar Ray Robinson would have let an opponent stick around for 12 rounds when they can hit them at will.
Im not sure even Sugar Ray coulda gotten Baldomir outta there, that dudes chin is straight granite lol. Look marketing means more sales, this is a whole nother issue. Im not gonna hate on someone for making their paper. Aight man gotta dip for reals, hope the f!ght goes down, peace.
 8 years ago '05        #140
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 DCReprezenta said:
I too love the art of boxing. I enjoy the artistry...What I dont like is when a f!ghter deems himself as the sport's lifeline and doesn't follow thru. The great Emmanuel Steward said it best (during Mayweather vs. Baldomir ironically), there's no way legends like Sugar Ray Robinson would have let an opponent stick around for 12 rounds when they can hit them at will.
Floyd even said it himself:lachen001:

"What makes Winky such a great f!ghter is that he is a good boxer," Mayweather said. "But he's not a big, big puncher. He should have stopped Trinidad. That's how I feel. When you dominate a guy like that, and he was extremely impressive, the fans want to see you step up and finish the job and stop him."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy