most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 12:41 AM         #101
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Its not just the f!ght tho, he wants the cutoff a month before the f!ght. Imagine how much s**t you can do within a month and be clean for f!ght night.
If it's in ya blood during da f!ght, they'll catch it.
 12-27-2009, 12:43 AM         #102
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
If it's in ya blood during da f!ght, they'll catch it.
Thats the thing, he can be CLEAN on f!ght night. Hell theres so many ways around it man. Somethings you can use the entire month and have it out of your system.
 12-27-2009, 12:44 AM         #103
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
But lol at the other guy actually believing that Floyd doesnt want the f!ght. I mean did anybody see Manny turning down the drug testing? Im sure Floyd thought it would be a nonissue
Floyd seems to want the f!ght, I think Manny could do without it and still raise his status. If Floyd doesn't get this f!ght, his stock may continue to drop.
Right now Manny is f!ghting bigger guys and knocking them out, Floyd is f!ghting smaller guys and going the distance. Going the distance, by no means is a bad thing...but when u say you are the greatest thing in the game, that you ARE BOXING. We gonna need u to stop these smaller dudes.
 8 years ago '07        #104
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 snoopdoggiz said:
Its not just the f!ght tho, he wants the cutoff a month before the f!ght. Imagine how much s**t you can do within a month and be clean for f!ght night.
Kid, have you ever lifted a weight in your life? Do you know anything about juice? Once your off your cycle, you loose most of your strength even if you still look jacked which will most probably be all water based. He doesn't want any blood lost a month prior the f!ght which is very understandable being that he needs all the blood he can get for health purposes. If any juice is helping him through out the f!ght why wouldn't it come up if he's test right after the f!ght? Use your head you idiot. These type of things don't come up in espn articles do they? :greetings10:
 12-27-2009, 12:44 AM         #105
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Thats the thing, he can be CLEAN on f!ght night. Hell theres so many ways around it man. Somethings you can use the entire month and have it out of your system.
So u saying he may use the enhancing drug(s) to get in shape during training camp?
 8 years ago '07        #106
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
So u saying he may use the enhancing drug(s) to get in shape during training camp?
Yea I think he thinks Pac is gonna enhance his training, use the juice for his sparring partner, and then take some kind of miracle drink to dodge an after f!ght BLOOD test.
 8 years ago '07        #107
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
The blood tests that were done in the Hatton f!ght, the one that they showed on Pacquaio/Hatton 24/7, anyone remember when that was taken? A week before the f!ght? More?
 12-27-2009, 12:48 AM         #108
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Kid, have you ever lifted a weight in your life? Do you know anything about juice? Once your off your cycle, you loose most of your strength even if you still look jacked which will most probably be all water based. He doesn't want any blood lost a month prior the f!ght which is very understandable being that he needs all the blood he can get for health purposes. If any juice is helping him through out the f!ght why wouldn't it come up if he's test right after the f!ght? Use your head you idiot. These type of things don't come up in espn articles do they? :greetings10:
Because steroids and enhancers dont evolve right? just the same old s**t from 1850 right? What f**king blood loss? A teaspoon? Hed lose more from a f**kin paper cut. Doesnt have to be juice you dumbass. You honestly wanna tell me you dont think there is something out there that if he took it for an entire month, that he could test clean on f!ght night and still have the effects?

Last edited by snoopdoggiz; 12-27-2009 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #109
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
The blood tests that were done in the Hatton f!ght, the one that they showed on Pacquaio/Hatton 24/7, anyone remember when that was taken? A week before the f!ght? More?
I believe a month.
 8 years ago '08        #110
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 snoopdoggiz said:
Neither guy needs the other. Floyd is retracting because he is the one trying to make the f!ght happen. Read the latest ESPN article, im tired of explaining it to these fools.
So your saying at this point in time Floyd's the bigger attraction? I do think Floyd needs Manny, Floyd's tired of hearing about how doesn't f!ght this guy or he dodging this guy. Either way I hope it happens.
 12-27-2009, 12:52 AM         #111
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ingtoo! said:
So your saying at this point in time Floyd's the bigger attraction? I do think Floyd needs Manny, Floyd's tired of hearing about how doesn't f!ght this guy or he dodging this guy. Either way I hope it happens.
Well PPV numbers seem to support Floyd no?
 12-27-2009, 12:54 AM         #112
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez helped those numbers, im sure.
 12-27-2009, 12:55 AM         #113
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
De La Hoya, Hatton, Marquez helped those numbers, im sure.
But when its Manny, he the only one sellin the f!ght right?
 12-27-2009, 12:56 AM         #114
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Because steroids and enhancers dont evolve right? just the same old s**t from 1850 right? What f**king blood loss? A teaspoon? Hed lose more from a f**kin paper cut. Doesnt have to be juice you dumbass. You honestly wanna tell me you dont think there is something out there that if he took it for an entire month, that he could test clean on f!ght night and still have the effects?
Last time I got blood drawn, it aint feel like a papercut. Some people just get squeamish with blood loss. The nurse was even telling me it's actually normal for people to feint. I frequent the boxing gym, took me a few hours to fully get back to "normal".
 12-27-2009, 12:57 AM         #115
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
But when its Manny, he the only one sellin the f!ght right?
Not at all. How did Floyd vs. Baldomir, vs. Judah do?
 8 years ago '08        #116
ingtoo! 
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
The numbers support Floyd because of who he's f!ghting, not because he's the biggest attraction.
 12-27-2009, 01:00 AM         #117
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
How did Manny vs Marquez do? Or Diaz?
 12-27-2009, 01:01 AM         #118
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ingtoo! said:
The numbers support Floyd because of who he's f!ghting, not because he's the biggest attraction.
Again but when its Manny, its all him? Why not make a f!ght wit Manny vs Mosley and a f!ght wit Floyd vs yuri foreman and see who sells more? Cmon you can only use common opponents and Floyd outsold Pac in all 3 f!ghts wit common opponents.
 8 years ago '07        #119
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
So your claim now is that there is a powerful enhancer somewhere around the world that will not be detected yet still be effective within a 30 day time period?

8 years ago '08        #120
ingtoo! 
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
No one saw those f!ghts, Floyd is very skilled but remember in the sport Flash and Brawling is what people want to see. His technical way of f!ghting is for purest of the sport.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy