breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DCReprezenta said:
Commissions aint gon chase u. U hide out and let a drug test window close, they'll "No Contest" ya shyt. Especially with this much publicity.
my man...the commissions test is not thorough...Margarito had to be roided up in that Cotto f!ght...took that n*gga 2 WEEKS for the swelling to go down....and Margarito was gettin hit flush all thru the f!ght...if you've been hit with a boxing glove before you would know that no matter how strong your chin is....a few flush hits and its goodnite for you
 8 years ago '04        #42
POW!!! 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 48 48
 DCReprezenta said:
Commissions aint gon chase u. U hide out and let a drug test window close, they'll "No Contest" ya shyt. Especially with this much publicity.
this is being done by an outsidee organization. they aint declaring s**t.

he only needs to hide out for a few days to test clean..

Last edited by POW!!!; 12-26-2009 at 11:11 PM..
 12-26-2009, 11:13 PM         #43
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Olympic style testing should be the way it should be all the time just not on the day of the f!ght...Mad boxers cheat....Looks like Manny's camp is punkin out..and the fact that there looking for an alternative against an inferior f!ghter that got beat by a f!ghter he already knocked out leads me to believe he's hiding something
If you believe that this style should be implemented in every f!ght, then I aint gon argue that. You can't fault Manny though for wanting to stick with what is mandated. Go after the commissions, dont accuse Manny of bein dirty.
Manny is f!ghting Malignaggi, probably becuz Paulie will abide by what is mandated. I'm pretty sure if Paulie demanded the same optional test, it would be on to da next one.
 12-26-2009, 11:16 PM         #44
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The OFFICIAL announcement of the f!ght is supposed to be in JANUARY...

We're in december... all this is free press.

p.s. b*tch where can I get some HGH??? I'm not famous so I don't give a f*ck.
 12-26-2009, 11:17 PM         #45
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
The lawsuit, I haven't commented on...therefore a rebuttal (sp?) on my part is unnecessary.

Ellerbe wanted the olympic style drug test days after Manny's win over Cotto, weeks/months before a f!ght with Manny was even in the workings. In short, Manny's refusal is not what sparked suspisions, this was something they wanted from the jump.

Paulie has been known to do a lot of ranting, but guess what else....He's also been known to f!ght as long as no rules are broken. Paulie will take the f!ght as long as standard tests are administered.

Regardless of the magnitude of the f!ght, all drug tests should be administered the same. What's good for a Botha vs. Holyfield f!ght should be good enough for Mayweather vs. Pacquaio. Why not petition the boxing commissions and sanctioning bodies to make those tests mandatory, Manny has abided by all of those for his entire career.

As far as Manny being afraid, add this to your notes: Manny's last 4 f!ghts have been against opponents whom he moved up in weight classes to f!ght...All resulted in him stopping them. Floyd recently went 10 and 12 rounds respectively with opponents who moved to his weight class, most notably Marquez who jumped 2 weight classes.
Were u hip to that, 'Manny Pacquaio' fan?
Of course Paulie would take the f!ght. Who the f**k is Paulie to demand anything? He would f!ght Manny with one arm tied around his back if he had to. Paulie gonna make a bigger payday in this f!ght than all his others put together. Anyone in the world would do anything to f!ght either Floyd or Manny right now. I agree that testing should be consistent. However it is also well known that boxing has some of the most lenient testing around. How easy is it to pass a drug test if you know when its coming? Only way to catch someone is to catch them offguard. Yes Manny stopped his opponents. Manny is a offensive f!ghter while Floyd is a defensive f!ghter. According to your logic, Hatton shoulda k!lled Floyd because Floyd went two tough 12 round f!ghts with Castillo while Hatton dominated him in 4? Thats the worst logic ever.
Btw HGH can only be detected by blood.
Also when Bob Arum suggested testing like the NBA, MLB, or NFL, he failed to mention that these are year round sports, where there is plenty of time to catch a doper, however a boxing match is one night and afterwards the f!ghter is clean.
Got it Pacquaio fan?

Last edited by snoopdoggiz; 12-26-2009 at 11:19 PM..
 12-26-2009, 11:17 PM         #46
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
my man...the commissions test is not thorough...Margarito had to be roided up in that Cotto f!ght...took that n*gga 2 WEEKS for the swelling to go down....and Margarito was gettin hit flush all thru the f!ght...if you've been hit with a boxing glove before you would know that no matter how strong your chin is....a few flush hits and its goodnite for you
Dude...understand somethin right fast. Lol, Mayorga was caught with a diuretic in his system (somethin dat aint even performance enhancing). James Toney was caught with an element that is commonly produced as a side effect from medication, the element is actually a hormone that the body naturally produces...they caught it because of the amount in his system at the time.
Gettin to the point though, i'm sure they woulda found roids in Margarito. Also, it wasn't Margarito's activity that was in question, it was the effect of his punches...which were also found to be loaded.
I've been hit with a boxing glove before, I've also watched enough boxing to know that not all people react to punches the same way.
 12-26-2009, 11:18 PM         #47
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
malinaggi is a smoke screen.... if anything Pacquiao will go up against the winner of Mosley/Berto or Paul Williams.... Both f!ghts a helluvalot better than mayweather.
 12-26-2009, 11:18 PM         #48
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 POW!!! said:

outside organization?...wouldnt it be for the WBC title?
 12-26-2009, 11:22 PM         #49
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And no one but Floyd SR crack a.ss thought Manny was doping before, but now that hes trying to cancel the biggest f!ght in history over drug testing, it does raise suspicions no? I never thought he did before, but now that he wont agree to stricter testing and hes making up all these pathetic excuses, it just makes you wonder.
 12-26-2009, 11:23 PM         #50
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Of course Paulie would take the f!ght. Who the f**k is Paulie to demand anything? He would f!ght Manny with one arm tied around his back if he had to. Paulie gonna make a bigger payday in this f!ght than all his others put together. Anyone in the world would do anything to f!ght either Floyd or Manny right now. I agree that testing should be consistent. However it is also well known that boxing has some of the most lenient testing around. How easy is it to pass a drug test if you know when its coming? Only way to catch someone is to catch them offguard. Yes Manny stopped his opponents. Manny is a offensive f!ghter while Floyd is a defensive f!ghter. According to your logic, Hatton shoulda k!lled Floyd because Floyd went two tough 12 round f!ghts with Castillo while Hatton dominated him in 4? Thats the worst logic ever.
Btw HGH can only be detected by blood.
Also when Bob Arum suggested testing like the NBA, MLB, or NFL, he failed to mention that these are year round sports, where there is plenty of time to catch a doper, however a boxing match is one night and afterwards the f!ghter is clean.
Got it Pacquaio fan?
Well if you feel it should apply to every f!ght, I agree. Let them mandate it first before we criticize Manny for following the rules.
My logic is that?...please let me know when I implied that the degree of seperation logic is accurate.
Funny how Floyd can convince people to want Manny to do more than follow the rules, Manny better be lucky Floyd aint demandin' bone marrow...Ya know, he could have been injected with 'Wolverine'-like serum.
......understood, fan?
 12-26-2009, 11:23 PM         #51
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
malinaggi is a smoke screen.... if anything Pacquiao will go up against the winner of Mosley/Berto or Paul Williams.... Both f!ghts a helluvalot better than mayweather.
Mosley/Berto winner maybe. Never will Manny Pacquaio step in the ring with Paul Williams. Mark my words.
 8 years ago '05        #52
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 POW!!! said:

all of that will be stipulated in the contract, he can't 'hide out'
 12-26-2009, 11:24 PM         #53
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
And no one but Floyd SR crack a.ss thought Manny was doping before, but now that hes trying to cancel the biggest f!ght in history over drug testing, it does raise suspicions no? I never thought he did before, but now that he wont agree to stricter testing and hes making up all these pathetic excuses, it just makes you wonder.
The man is following the rules of the commission, lmao....Come on. The CIA conducts tests that even blood-tests cant detect, should he take those too?
 12-26-2009, 11:26 PM         #54
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Mosley/Berto winner maybe. Never will Manny Pacquaio step in the ring with Paul Williams. Mark my words.
Nobody seems to want Paul Williams. He is the epitome of a f!ghter, dude is chasing big f!ghts while other "champions" are avoiding or talking themselves out of them. This guy actively f!ghts at 147, 154 and 160...He deserves it.
 12-26-2009, 11:26 PM         #55
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Well if you feel it should apply to every f!ght, I agree. Let them mandate it first before we criticize Manny for following the rules.
My logic is that?...please let me know when I implied that the degree of seperation logic is accurate.
Funny how Floyd can convince people to want Manny to do more than follow the rules, Manny better be lucky Floyd aint demandin' bone marrow...Ya know, he could have been injected with 'Wolverine'-like serum.
......understood, fan?
But Manny was in the right to demand a ridiculous $10million a pound penalty right? OR even a 50-50 split because Floyd outsold him by around 1.5million PPV buys in their three common opponents f!ghts? Look the s**t should be consistent, but like I said, boxing drug testing is a joke.
Capisce?
 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM         #56
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
The man is following the rules of the commission, lmao....Come on. The CIA conducts tests that even blood-tests cant detect, should he take those too?
Is it the rules of the commision that PBF pay $10million per pound overweight?
 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM         #57
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
I'd like to see Manny go against Joshua Clottey, that is about as likely as a 366th day in 2010 though.
 12-26-2009, 11:30 PM         #58
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Monetary penalties for being overweight in a catchweight f!ght is the norm. Nothing out of the ordinary to penalize a person for not holding their end of the deal. Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Joan Guzman, Nate Campbell.
 12-26-2009, 11:31 PM         #59
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Again...commissions penalize f!ghters for not making weight. Whether it be $1 or $10,000,000 the basis of it remains the same.

Na'Mean?
 12-26-2009, 11:36 PM         #60
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Monetary penalties for being overweight in a catchweight f!ght is the norm. Nothing out of the ordinary to penalize a person for not holding their end of the deal. Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Joan Guzman, Nate Campbell.
But is 10million dollars a pound normal? Is that consistent? I mean name another f!ght where that was the case. 10million a pound. Ok so if Floyd has to abide to that, then Manny should have to do the drug testing. I mean, if I were Manny I would agree to the drug testing in a heartbeat just to prove people wrong. Not doing it just shows possible guilt.
you know im saying?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago