Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-28-2009, 07:54 PM         #241
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK...
I wonder if Floyd's camp never wanted this olympic-style drug test, would people still be talkin dis "can't be detected in urine" stuff. Seems like people ALL OF A SUDDEN realized how inaccurate the current testing COULD be when Manny refused the blood testing procedure.
Yes we would cause some of us actually know better...People have said for years how inaccurate urine testing can be..And as an athlete I know myself how to get around urine testing..Dude you can take things 2 hours before a urine test and be clean...I'm saying this not cause floyd and not cause of anybody in this forum. I'm saying this because I know from my own account..Challenge that s**t. furthermore do some research on the s**t and then come back with sources and we'll all shut up
 8 years ago '07        #242
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Market said:
I"m guessing you've never taken performance enhancing supplements before? You haven't
Well I have because I frequent the gym and I train constantly and I've done boxing training. You can ask any weight trainer or anybody in that field if it's possible to clean your system if you have a certain window and you know that window. There are all kinds of ways to dodge being tested positive trust me. Urine test are the easiest test in the world to get around, and nowadays every test is. Hair samples, blood, everything can be dodged as long as you know the time in which it will be taken. Taking a test before press conference....well you haven't been training so of course that'll be clean. taking a test 30 days before the f!ght...ok you've had time to take whatever it is so that the month + before the f!ght in which manny is agreeing with is more than enough time to clean your system...which after the f!ght will be the same because he's gonna use them for training and like I said he'll make sure he's clean for the 30 days before f!ght test....
N

Now another thing that was brought up was if he uses them for training he'll be weak for the f!ght because of the cycle....bulls**t!!! enhancers will not make you weak like that, maybe that night or the next day you will be weak but not a month or so later, be real....if he's taking them for training then it helps his overall performances overall...so come f!ght time the effects that the enhancers have, will show by then because he's gained the strength, the speed, etc......you take the enhancers to effect your overall physical performance. I am not saying that I truly believe that he is on anything but then again he's phillipino and we have no idea what they have. And yes he looks very suspicious not taking the test. I believe the testing wasn't a big issue until arum and camp made it which then said to floyd ok why are they giving all these excuses, something must be up..He can say ok no blood test the day before, they can take the test 3 or 4 days before and because it's a blood test, that's adequate time to still test effectively. Floyd agreed to manny's demands why can't manny at least meet floyd halfway.

It's all pref!ght hype but at the end of the day manny is making himself look real suspicious by not just saying ok floyd I understand yall think something is up....I'll do random test but they have to stop at some point. If I was manny I would rush to do it cause to me that would say ok Floyd's afraid of my power let me show him it's all natural and make him worry even more.
Well said...look like a damn thesis paper but well said
 12-28-2009, 08:02 PM         #243
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
said it before and I'll say it again.. Bob Arum is a f**king d*ckhead. I KNEW this f!ght wouldn't just happen. That f**got a.ss muf**ka has always had something against Floyd. I remember sometime in the beginning of the year he made excuses as to why a May/Pac f!ght wouldn't happen and the f!ght was just speculation @ that point. Hopefully all of this bs thats going on now is just for hype. I really can't wait till Floyd is the victor of the f!ght and all these "new found" casual Pac fans bring up a million excuses after Floyd outclasses the s**t out of him.
That's because he owes floyd over 2 mil...So not only is floyd agreeing to all of their demands with the 10 mil weight thing, 8 oz gloves or whatever, but he's trying to make the f!ght happen with the fact that Arum still owes him over 2 mil from when he was under Arum...I'll find the source but trust me it's been documented. And this is why Arum stated that the f!ght probably couldn't be made. Floyd can't win, he's okin every demand they throw in there, he agreed to 50-50 even when his ego feels like he should get more(based on same opponents though floyds numbers were well over pacs numbers with those same opponents)..He knew he couldn't negotiate with Arum so he picked up schaefer to do it to make sure it gets done, and Arum, and Pac and camp won't give in to one lil demand blood test...and floyd even thru out the agency thing, dude is constantly giving in and arum and camp won't...Come on now

Sorry for all these post, people I know a few of yall will blast me but it's cool. I keep seeing good quotes that I want to comment on and bulls**t quotes that I have to comment on.
 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM         #244
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well said...look like a damn thesis paper but well said
I know right, I totally agree it does...:D
 8 years ago '08        #245
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Market said:
I"m guessing you've never taken performance enhancing supplements before? You haven't
Well I have because I frequent the gym and I train constantly and I've done boxing training. You can ask any weight trainer or anybody in that field if it's possible to clean your system if you have a certain window and you know that window. There are all kinds of ways to dodge being tested positive trust me. Urine test are the easiest test in the world to get around, and nowadays every test is. Hair samples, blood, everything can be dodged as long as you know the time in which it will be taken. Taking a test before press conference....well you haven't been training so of course that'll be clean. taking a test 30 days before the f!ght...ok you've had time to take whatever it is so that the month + before the f!ght in which manny is agreeing with is more than enough time to clean your system...which after the f!ght will be the same because he's gonna use them for training and like I said he'll make sure he's clean for the 30 days before f!ght test....
N

Now another thing that was brought up was if he uses them for training he'll be weak for the f!ght because of the cycle....bulls**t!!! enhancers will not make you weak like that, maybe that night or the next day you will be weak but not a month or so later, be real....if he's taking them for training then it helps his overall performances overall...so come f!ght time the effects that the enhancers have, will show by then because he's gained the strength, the speed, etc......you take the enhancers to effect your overall physical performance. I am not saying that I truly believe that he is on anything but then again he's phillipino and we have no idea what they have. And yes he looks very suspicious not taking the test. I believe the testing wasn't a big issue until arum and camp made it which then said to floyd ok why are they giving all these excuses, something must be up..He can say ok no blood test the day before, they can take the test 3 or 4 days before and because it's a blood test, that's adequate time to still test effectively. Floyd agreed to manny's demands why can't manny at least meet floyd halfway.

It's all pref!ght hype but at the end of the day manny is making himself look real suspicious by not just saying ok floyd I understand yall think something is up....I'll do random test but they have to stop at some point. If I was manny I would rush to do it cause to me that would say ok Floyd's afraid of my power let me show him it's all natural and make him worry even more.
Excellent post. This should shut the Floyd haters/Pacman nut huggers up, but who am I kidding, bx never lets little things like facts or common since get in the way of their hate.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy