Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2009, 03:52 AM         #221
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
his actions definitely raise an eyebrow.whats he's doin is similar to pleadin no contest in a courtroom.its neither admittin guilt or innocence,but u damn sure look more guilty.floyd has agreed to all his terms so far,8 oz gloves,147,10 mil per pound an march 13th date,yet pac wont budge on a blood test,yet keeps claimin he has nothin to hide.everybody knows a p!ss test is tha least thorough of any test.most jobs stop usin p!ss tests and now use hair.me an teamates was beatin p!ss tests back in 2000 wit some over tha counter golden seal,or in extreme cases a cap full of bleach.
So his refusal is what raises your eyebrow?...Not the way he performs in the ring?
 8 years ago '08        #222
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
Money MAY is gonna beat that a.ss, then CASH that CHEQUE...... YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

(wish i had that boosie gif to add to the phrase)
 12-28-2009, 05:07 AM         #223
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
If they aint got evidence, I would find no need to even converse. Yall actin like Manny has failed a test before, got damn. All of a sudden he's guilty becuz he doesn't wanna do what Floyd says......yall trippin. Find reasonable doubt that Manny is a dirty f!ghter.

By da way...I'm completely neutral. Floyd happens to be one of my favorites right now, along with Hopkins and Pavlik.

it's irrelevant...innocent people are accused of things every single day...when faced with losing your freedom,and or reputation...they do whatever it takes to silence the position of doubt....you don't cop pleas as to why you WON'T try to silence the position of doubt....especially when the stakes are as high as this...it's just irrational behavior...or at the very least extremely poor rationale...

your basis for your argument is based on a position of what manny CAN do...as opposed to what would be the SMART thing to do....at least the smart thing for an innocent man to do...this whole thing is only a big deal due to the fact that manny,and his camp has made it a big deal....and now people are arguing his point as if it's some valid point...it's not valid...it's just trying to run around something minor that is only major if you have something to hide.....

and i'm not questioning what type of fan you are,or who you root for....that's not the issue...it's merely arguing from the stand point of pac's position....which is an purely irrational stand point....one that an engaging smart person would have to question seriously about the merits of the position...
 12-28-2009, 07:03 AM         #224
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
it's irrelevant...innocent people are accused of things every single day...when faced with losing your freedom,and or reputation...they do whatever it takes to silence the position of doubt....you don't cop pleas as to why you WON'T try to silence the position of doubt....especially when the stakes are as high as this...it's just irrational behavior...or at the very least extremely poor rationale...

your basis for your argument is based on a position of what manny CAN do...as opposed to what would be the SMART thing to do....at least the smart thing for an innocent man to do...this whole thing is only a big deal due to the fact that manny,and his camp has made it a big deal....and now people are arguing his point as if it's some valid point...it's not valid...it's just trying to run around something minor that is only major if you have something to hide.....

and i'm not questioning what type of fan you are,or who you root for....that's not the issue...it's merely arguing from the stand point of pac's position....which is an purely irrational stand point....one that an engaging smart person would have to question seriously about the merits of the position...
OK...
I wonder if Floyd's camp never wanted this olympic-style drug test, would people still be talkin dis "can't be detected in urine" stuff. Seems like people ALL OF A SUDDEN realized how inaccurate the current testing COULD be when Manny refused the blood testing procedure.
 8 years ago '07        #225
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
So his refusal is what raises your eyebrow?...Not the way he performs in the ring?
yes.i have no problem with his performance.last big f!ghter to refuse a blood test was mosley before tha oscar rematch.and we found out why alil lata down tha road.but blood testin likely woulda prevented ruiz from gettin his a.ss whooped,who knows how long vargas was on that s**t,roy jones tested positive in his f!ght against richard hall.i cant understand how guys can drop 20 lbs and come in and perform at a high level.who knows how far down tha rabbit hole blood testin can take us
 8 years ago '07        #226
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
OK...
I wonder if Floyd's camp never wanted this olympic-style drug test, would people still be talkin dis "can't be detected in urine" stuff. Seems like people ALL OF A SUDDEN realized how inaccurate the current testing COULD be when Manny refused the blood testing procedure.
theres been a need for change since this decade of ped use began.boxing needs to change wit tha times
 8 years ago '05        #227
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 hockeythug said:
He claims he dosent want blood drawn before the f!ght cause he says it would weaken him.
wouldn't it weaken mayweather 2? No excuses

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 8 years ago '07        #228
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
^^^ stfu clown.

why would you train months and months prior just to be weakened by a f**kin blood test. it makes no sense. this is the biggest f!ght of his career and hes gonna jeopardize it because a blood test might slow him down. f**k THAT. s**t was never needed before, regardless of the magnitude of the f!ght.
 8 years ago '08        #229
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
manny still going to win so all this will soon be meaningless lmao
 12-28-2009, 01:45 PM         #230
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all publicity. Fans of either side are going to make up bull s**t reasons why Manny is juicing or Floyd is scared.

That's why I'll avoid y'all until the f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #231
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
 dirtybayrecordz said:

THOUGHT I POST THIS FUNNY a.ss VID....s**t HAD ME ROLLIN
Dude was corny. He has the philly battle rap accent. Like Cass or Reed.
 8 years ago '04        #232
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Pass The Dutchi said:
^^^ stfu clown.

why would you train months and months prior just to be weakened by a f**kin blood test. it makes no sense. this is the biggest f!ght of his career and hes gonna jeopardize it because a blood test might slow him down. f**k THAT. s**t was never needed before, regardless of the magnitude of the f!ght.
Bruh, I am telling you right now as an athlete, that the test WILL NOT weaken him.

I am not saying that as a fan boy, a boxing fan or whatever. I am saying that as an athlete that has been tested the day of performance.
 8 years ago '04        #233
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
is it just me or am i the only who knows a a tea or tablespoon of blood wont weaken you, or is floyd asking pacman to donate some blood or some s**t
 8 years ago '06        #234
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,997 | Props total: 10664 10664
 etchasketch said:
Bruh, I am telling you right now as an athlete, that the test WILL NOT weaken him.

I am not saying that as a fan boy, a boxing fan or whatever. I am saying that as an athlete that has been tested the day of performance.
aight listen here's the thing...i'm a boxer and been doin it since i was like 14-15...anyway

pac not taking the test is suspect...with that being said u gotta understand where he is comin from.I don't think it will weaken him but if HE THINKS IT WILL WEAKEN HIM that is all that matters...boxing is wayyyyy more mental then physical and if he walks in that ring even THINKING he is weak he might aswell pack it up cause he will f!ght terrible

I'm tired of following this s**t so not sure if they've agreed to get the f!ght on again but if manny agrees to take a test after the f!ght (blood) and what he has agreed before the f!ght that should be enough..the test will come out positive if he's on roids from my understanding

either way they're both to blame...this f!ght is too much money and too big for floyd to be tryin to implement this when he never has before and manny should really not give a f**k to tell the truth.If i was gettin paid 10% of what they're offering they could shoot me with heroin every day up until the f!ght

Last edited by philly337; 12-28-2009 at 02:33 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #235
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
aight listen here's the thing...i'm a boxer and been doin it since i was like 14-15...anyway

pac not taking the test is suspect...with that being said u gotta understand where he is comin from.I don't think it will weaken him but if HE THINKS IT WILL WEAKEN HIM that is all that matters...boxing is wayyyyy more mental then physical and if he walks in that ring even THINKING he is weak he might aswell pack it up cause he will f!ght terrible
I think they need to do blood tests to get the f!ght going, but have them stop 5-7 days from the f!ght, because dude really does seem to have a problem with it - Yes, I get that it's not as much blood as a blood donation and it probably won't have a big physical effect, but since he has never been linked to any dirty doctors, never been rumors of him being dirty except Floyd Sr. viewing his rise in weigh classes as unnatural, I see no reason to s**t all over him for this.

from espn:
"The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the f!ght. That does not make sense to me why anyone would do that. These accusations of me using any performance enhancing supplements are totally unwarranted and unjustified.

"To all of my fans I want to say thank you very much for all your support and understanding. I always give honor to God first and I would never cheat. I would never cheat God, I would never cheat myself, and I would never cheat my country and my fans.

"If Floyd Mayweather Jr. does not accept these terms [then] my promoter will find me another f!ght for March the 13. Again, I will f!ght anyone at any time. I would always like to be known for my honor and my integrity. I will always be known for my courage and my willingness to face any man at anytime in my career. If Floyd Mayweather Jr. truly ever wanted to f!ght me and he is not really scared, he would accept these terms I am willing to give him as they are above and beyond what the commission demands.

"I should not have to prove myself as I have always done what the commission has asked me to do, and I have never, ever swayed from that. Never has there been a time where anything I have ever done has been in question. I stand behind my honor and my integrity. I stand below God and my country. I stand with my fans and I hope Floyd is not really a coward and will f!ght me, and give the fans what they want to see. I am not afraid to f!ght Floyd, anywhere, any time."
 8 years ago '08        #236
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Pass The Dutchi said:
^^^ stfu clown.

You do realize Manny had blood drawn 14 days before the Hatton f!ght right and he beat the hell outta Hatton....The thing about that was he knew the date therefore it was not random...Manny does not random tests at all....Sounds fishy right

Last edited by Main Event; 12-28-2009 at 05:12 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #237
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 trackmanxs said:
My thoughts exactly...Dudes a pus*y for not taking the test...He's obviously hiding something....
 JeeQ said:
Manny is claiming he'll be weakened, mentally. He's being superstitious, which is why it's so stupid. Taking the tiny amount of blood needed for the test will have no effects on the body whatsoever. Manny just "thinks" it will, because he has a v*gina.
Yep....
 Main Event said:
You do realize Manny had blood drawn 14 days before the Hatton f!ght right and he beat the hell outta Hatton....The thing about that was he knew the date therefore it was not random...Manny does not random tests at all....Sounds fishy right
Realtalk......
 12-28-2009, 06:59 PM         #238
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
OK...

but what difference does that make?...if mayweather's camp is suspicious,and they come up with a way that is neither intrusive,or a major deal to squash all suspicions...why not just do it? so boxing fans can have this mega f!ght...which happens every blue moon....

and if people's suspicions about manny are increasing it's not because floyd brought up olympic style testing...it's because manny is refusing to DO the olympic style testing...which just gives more credence to the blood testing,and how it's administered,and WHEN it's administered...
 12-28-2009, 07:41 PM         #239
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your claim now is that there is a powerful enhancer somewhere around the world that will not be detected yet still be effective within a 30 day time period?
I"m guessing you've never taken performance enhancing supplements before? You haven't
Well I have because I frequent the gym and I train constantly and I've done boxing training. You can ask any weight trainer or anybody in that field if it's possible to clean your system if you have a certain window and you know that window. There are all kinds of ways to dodge being tested positive trust me. Urine test are the easiest test in the world to get around, and nowadays every test is. Hair samples, blood, everything can be dodged as long as you know the time in which it will be taken. Taking a test before press conference....well you haven't been training so of course that'll be clean. taking a test 30 days before the f!ght...ok you've had time to take whatever it is so that the month + before the f!ght in which manny is agreeing with is more than enough time to clean your system...which after the f!ght will be the same because he's gonna use them for training and like I said he'll make sure he's clean for the 30 days before f!ght test....
N

Now another thing that was brought up was if he uses them for training he'll be weak for the f!ght because of the cycle....bulls**t!!! enhancers will not make you weak like that, maybe that night or the next day you will be weak but not a month or so later, be real....if he's taking them for training then it helps his overall performances overall...so come f!ght time the effects that the enhancers have, will show by then because he's gained the strength, the speed, etc......you take the enhancers to effect your overall physical performance. I am not saying that I truly believe that he is on anything but then again he's phillipino and we have no idea what they have. And yes he looks very suspicious not taking the test. I believe the testing wasn't a big issue until arum and camp made it which then said to floyd ok why are they giving all these excuses, something must be up..He can say ok no blood test the day before, they can take the test 3 or 4 days before and because it's a blood test, that's adequate time to still test effectively. Floyd agreed to manny's demands why can't manny at least meet floyd halfway.

It's all pref!ght hype but at the end of the day manny is making himself look real suspicious by not just saying ok floyd I understand yall think something is up....I'll do random test but they have to stop at some point. If I was manny I would rush to do it cause to me that would say ok Floyd's afraid of my power let me show him it's all natural and make him worry even more.
 12-28-2009, 07:47 PM         #240
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EXACTLY....Floyds taking the same tests, random also..it's not like they said ok Manny will only take these test and floyd can take the norm..He's taking the same test therefore that being weaken s**t is the worst excuse ever..

First he was afraid of needles..no he didn't say it but his manager did so that's a rep of his camp. Then people realize but this dude has tats..then he's superstitious, that just doesn't fly, then he'll be weak if they do it right before the f!ght, we'll if that's the case floyd will too so it's still an even playing field
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy