Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM         #201
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I mean don't get me wrong, I've said it before that I hope they work something out with the blood testing and Nevada puts a blood testing procedure in place to make it official.

But damn. I think in the end, they'll agree to tests that will be cutoff 5-7 days before the f!ght. Even then, it'll be "They have stuff that clears system with 72 hours! He's hiding something!"
Dats what I keep sayin. If they make blood testing mandatory and Manny refuses, then i'll criticize him. Right now it's completely optional, Manny wants what is mandated...can't fault him for that.
It's always gonna be some new undetectable shyt dat people gonna talk about, until they test for it u cant make the man a suspect.
 8 years ago '08        #202
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628

These n*ggas are doing everything they can to not have the testing be random..f**k Manny
 8 years ago '07        #203
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Main Event said:

These n*ggas are doing everything they can to not have the testing be random..f**k Manny
Nobody wants to see that bum a.ss f!ght with Malignaggi. Waiting for a meeting Jan 19 to work it out with Nevada is the worst idea ever.
 8 years ago '07        #204
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
Arum said something earlier in the week about Mayweather needing someone else to handle negotiations, but it's Arum being an idiot now.
 8 years ago '04        #205
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I said it before and I'll say it again.. Bob Arum is a f**king d*ckhead. I KNEW this f!ght wouldn't just happen. That f**got a.ss muf**ka has always had something against Floyd. I remember sometime in the beginning of the year he made excuses as to why a May/Pac f!ght wouldn't happen and the f!ght was just speculation @ that point. Hopefully all of this bs thats going on now is just for hype. I really can't wait till Floyd is the victor of the f!ght and all these "new found" casual Pac fans bring up a million excuses after Floyd outclasses the s**t out of him.
So true. Manny will get picked apart once he starts to throw all those wild a.ss punches.
 8 years ago '05        #206
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
all this is for is to put major controversy to hype tha s**t out of this f!ght when its not needed. pacquiao vs maywheater will be the greatest f!ght of 2010
 8 years ago '07        #207
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 DCReprezenta said:
So...only on this level should a f!ght be "as legit as possible"?
No... f!ghts should be as legit as possible at all times. Unfortunately they are not.
 8 years ago '07        #208
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
all this is for is to put major controversy to hype tha s**t out of this f!ght when its not needed. pacquiao vs maywheater will be the greatest f!ght of 2010
I'm hoping its all just hype, that they'll work something out. But it's almost January and they are moving backwards. Agree to tests that stop 5-7 days before f!ght, get it all signed up and ready to go, and stop the nonsense. These dudes would bury boxing if they don't do this f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #209
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I'm hoping its all just hype, that they'll work something out. But it's almost January and they are moving backwards. Agree to tests that stop 5-7 days before f!ght, get it all signed up and ready to go, and stop the nonsense. These dudes would bury boxing if they don't do this f!ght.
the f!ghts gonna happen. both parties know that it will be f!ght of the year. there is to much money to be gained from it to say no.
 12-27-2009, 08:21 PM         #210
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this drug talk makes me wanna shoot STEROIDS into my veins!!!
 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM         #211
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anywayz, with all the articles coming out. Floyd and company are ALL QUIET NOW. That lawsuit is already won without stepping foot inside court.

Either way, Floyd is gonna lose money. Which is why he backed off his demands.
 12-27-2009, 11:27 PM         #212
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Um.....cuz he's following the rules.

following the rules?.....if someone suspects you of stealing a car,and they come up with a perfectly legal way for you to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you didn't,but you choose not to,and leave suspicion in the air,because "it's not a rule"...why wouldn't you?....why come up with erroneous excuses?...why leave that shadow of a doubt there?...

just horrific rationalizing by pac,and people defending his actions..
 12-28-2009, 12:29 AM         #213
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
following the rules?.....if someone suspects you of stealing a car,and they come up with a perfectly legal way for you to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you didn't,but you choose not to,and leave suspicion in the air,because "it's not a rule"...why wouldn't you?....why come up with erroneous excuses?...why leave that shadow of a doubt there?...

If they aint got evidence, I would find no need to even converse. Yall actin like Manny has failed a test before, got damn. All of a sudden he's guilty becuz he doesn't wanna do what Floyd says......yall trippin. Find reasonable doubt that Manny is a dirty f!ghter.

By da way...I'm completely neutral. Floyd happens to be one of my favorites right now, along with Hopkins and Pavlik.
 8 years ago '07        #214
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
If they aint got evidence, I would find no need to even converse. Yall actin like Manny has failed a test before, got damn. All of a sudden he's guilty becuz he doesn't wanna do what Floyd says......yall trippin. Find reasonable doubt that Manny is a dirty f!ghter.

By da way...I'm completely neutral. Floyd happens to be one of my favorites right now, along with Hopkins and Pavlik.
tha issue is that boxers know in this day and age a p!ss test is damn near worthless.floyd knows this,manny knows this.so no,manny has neva failed a p!ss test,but neither has mosley.all tha flaws of boxing are really bein brought to forefront in these negotiations.boxing needs a single regulatory commision to handle this type of s**t,an set some mandates.wether this f!ght happens or not,hopefully some good will come of it.
 12-28-2009, 01:33 AM         #215
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
tha issue is that boxers know in this day and age a p!ss test is damn near worthless.floyd knows this,manny knows this.so no,manny has neva failed a p!ss test,but neither has mosley.all tha flaws of boxing are really bein brought to forefront in these negotiations.boxing needs a single regulatory commision to handle this type of s**t,an set some mandates.wether this f!ght happens or not,hopefully some good will come of it.
I fully agree that boxing needs to be as safe as possible. If they do mandate blood testing, that would be a wonderful thing. My argument simply has been that Manny hasn't violated anything by declining a style of test that isn't mandated. If he is somehow hiding something that a urine test cant detect, i'm not sure. He's shown me nothing more performance-wise than Floyd, Pavlik or Paul Williams have, therefore I can't even say he raises an eyebrow as far as PED's go.
 8 years ago '07        #216
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
I fully agree that boxing needs to be as safe as possible. If they do mandate blood testing, that would be a wonderful thing. My argument simply has been that Manny hasn't violated anything by declining a style of test that isn't mandated. If he is somehow hiding something that a urine test cant detect, i'm not sure. He's shown me nothing more performance-wise than Floyd, Pavlik or Paul Williams have, therefore I can't even say he raises an eyebrow as far as PED's go.
his actions definitely raise an eyebrow.whats he's doin is similar to pleadin no contest in a courtroom.its neither admittin guilt or innocence,but u damn sure look more guilty.floyd has agreed to all his terms so far,8 oz gloves,147,10 mil per pound an march 13th date,yet pac wont budge on a blood test,yet keeps claimin he has nothin to hide.everybody knows a p!ss test is tha least thorough of any test.most jobs stop usin p!ss tests and now use hair.me an teamates was beatin p!ss tests back in 2000 wit some over tha counter golden seal,or in extreme cases a cap full of bleach.
 8 years ago '08        #217
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
I hope they f!ght and floyd whoops his a.ss....Dude's a pus*y for not taking the test.
 8 years ago '08        #218
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:

Exactly.....
 8 years ago '04        #219
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 1496 1496

[video - click to view]

THOUGHT I POST THIS FUNNY a.ss VID....s**t HAD ME ROLLIN
 8 years ago '06        #220
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
so whats the status of the f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago