breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
 MELODY said:
YEA, THEY DEVELOPED A STEROID WHERE BONDS TOOK BEFORE THE 1ST INNING AND IT CLEARED HIS SYSTEM IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH
BALCO designed a performance enhance that CJ Hunter, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Michael Johnson used and NONE of them failed a test during their championships.

You might not be an athlete but I know for a FACT that there are designer steroids that can be out of your system VERY fast. Or they just use masking agents to say it was something like cough medicine.

High profile athletes can pay chemists TOP dollar to engineer stuff that they can make to do whatever. You guys would be surprised.
 12-27-2009, 02:17 PM         #182
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
WTF are you talking about? I have gotten a physical RIGHT before track practice where they took 4 vials out of me and I felt completely normal at practice. Are you a 90lb anorexic female?

This was college SEC track practice either, not YMCA running club or high school sign up to run.
Refer to my use of the word "some" before u make a post soundin like a damn dummy.

Insult attempt---FAILED.
 12-27-2009, 02:20 PM         #183
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
BALCO designed a performance enhance that CJ Hunter, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Michael Johnson used and NONE of them failed a test during their championships.

You might not be an athlete but I know for a FACT that there are designer steroids that can be out of your system VERY fast. Or they just use masking agents to say it was something like cough medicine.

High profile athletes can pay chemists TOP dollar to engineer stuff that they can make to do whatever. You guys would be surprised.
k!ll dis "they could create" bullshyt...if da damn test aint good enough then boycott da commission. Yall usin dis "more effective" shyt like Manny is refusin testing altogetha....Come on.
 12-27-2009, 02:21 PM         #184
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
I can't believe that these people in pacquiao's corner are really trying to flip this s**t on mayweather's camp. The stakes are to f**king high. You're f!ghting in one of the biggest f!ghts in boxing history. I'm pretty sure I would want this s**t to be as legit as possible. As a fan I want that and as a f!ghter I would want that too. If you can't see the logic behind that, then you're obviously too stubborn to put fanboyism to the side and to address the real f**king issue here. As a fan of mayweather in the ring, if he was reluctant to undergo drug testing, I would question him. Therefore, pacquiao's reluctance leads me to believe this dude is hiding something.
So...only on this level should a f!ght be "as legit as possible"?
 8 years ago '06        #185
T Sizzle 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
so all you floyd d*ckriders telling me that manny can be on steroids during the f!ght and somehow magically be off it just in time for testing after?
 8 years ago '04        #186
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
I bet if manny f**ked a dirty wh0ore & got her pregnant, he'll take that blood test ASAP
 12-27-2009, 03:47 PM         #187
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T Sizzle said:
so all you floyd d*ckriders telling me that manny can be on steroids during the f!ght and somehow magically be off it just in time for testing after?
It doesn't take long to get steroids and some illegal substances out of ur system. They have stuff now that you can get out your body within 72 hours. It seems like ppl still don't comprehend that these tests get beat all the time.
 8 years ago '06        #188
T Sizzle 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
dont they take it after the f!ght? after he does his interviews and obligations? aint no way in hell they wait 72 hrs after a f!ght to get samples.

if this dont happen now, watch mayweather try to call a f!ght after manny is in politics.
 8 years ago '04        #189
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
Mayweather is not the Nevada boxing commission so why should Manny have to abide to all his commands. f**k that
 8 years ago '08        #190
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 T Sizzle said:
dont they take it after the f!ght? after he does his interviews and obligations? aint no way in hell they wait 72 hrs after a f!ght to get samples.

if this dont happen now, watch mayweather try to call a f!ght after manny is in politics.
If manny doesn't get tested for 30 days prior to the f!ght, which is what he wants, he can juice all the way thru his training camp, stop a few days before the f!ght, to get it out out his system, but then his body will still have the benefits of the PED's. Thats why Floyd wants the random testing, so Manny dont know when it's gonna happen. Funny how you Floyd haters are too f**king stupid to realize that. If Manny aint got s**t to hide it's not a problem and plenty of doctors and experts confirmed this. Manny is already trying to get a f!ght with Malinaggi who already accused him of taking steroids. Yall Floyd haters are f**king pathetic and dumb.
 8 years ago '08        #191
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Mayweather is not the Nevada boxing commission so why should Manny have to abide to all his commands. f**k that
Floyd abided by Manny's rule of the 10mil penalty of overweight and that s**t aint no where in the Nevada Commission guidelines. But you dont have a problem with that tho do you. Floyd haters are f**king idiots I swear.
 12-27-2009, 04:10 PM         #192
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
If you believe that this style should be implemented in every f!ght, then I aint gon argue that. You can't fault Manny though for wanting to stick with what is mandated. Go after the commissions, dont accuse Manny of bein dirty.
Manny is f!ghting Malignaggi, probably becuz Paulie will abide by what is mandated. I'm pretty sure if Paulie demanded the same optional test, it would be on to da next one.

how come you can't?
 8 years ago '04        #193
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 PEK said:
Floyd abided by Manny's rule of the 10mil penalty of overweight and that s**t aint no where in the Nevada Commission guidelines. But you dont have a problem with that tho do you. Floyd haters are f**king idiots I swear.
that wasn't Manny rule
 8 years ago '07        #194
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 PEK said:
If manny doesn't get tested for 30 days prior to the f!ght, which is what he wants, he can juice all the way thru his training camp, stop a few days before the f!ght, to get it out out his system, but then his body will still have the benefits of the PED's. Thats why Floyd wants the random testing, so Manny dont know when it's gonna happen. Funny how you Floyd haters are too f**king stupid to realize that. If Manny aint got s**t to hide it's not a problem and plenty of doctors and experts confirmed this. Manny is already trying to get a f!ght with Malinaggi who already accused him of taking steroids. Yall Floyd haters are f**king pathetic and dumb.
Golden Boy CEO has already said that both sides have agreed to blood and urine tests, and agreed that they be random. The only thing left is the cutoff date of how soon before the f!ght there will be blood draws.

Last edited by omglolwtfbbq; 12-27-2009 at 04:34 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #195
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Golden Boy CEO has already said that both sides have agreed to blood and urine tests, and agreed that they be random. The only thing left is the cutoff date of how soon before the f!ght there will be blood draws.

I see stuff like this post calling people stupid, pathetic, and dumb, but I think they only thing that's pathetic is the lack of information people have while they are bashing Pacquaio.
The cut off date by USADA was 2 days which every doctor said was just fine. Pacman wants the cut off date to be 30 days out which is what I already said and that's bulls**t. The only pathetic thing is you b**ches defending Pacman especially the ones like you that apparently cant f**king read either.
 8 years ago '06        #196
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Lets just put it this way. If Manny agreed to the same testing as Kobe Bryant, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan..... We wouldn't be talking about this........ PUT UP OR SHUT UP PACQUIO....... TAKE THE DAMN TEST AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!!

.......... that of course, if you have nothing to hide.....
 12-27-2009, 04:54 PM         #197
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
how come you can't?
Um.....cuz he's following the rules.
 8 years ago '07        #198
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Um.....cuz he's following the rules.
But he's not following Floyd's rules.
 12-27-2009, 05:00 PM         #199
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
But he's not following Floyd's rules.
How dare him put the boxing commission before the almighty Floyd!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #200
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
How dare him put the boxing commission before the almighty Floyd!!!!
I mean don't get me wrong, I've said it before that I hope they work something out with the blood testing and Nevada puts a blood testing procedure in place to make it official.

But damn. I think in the end, they'll agree to tests that will be cutoff 5-7 days before the f!ght. Even then, it'll be "They have stuff that clears system with 72 hours! He's hiding something!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy