Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
7604 pageviews
250 comments

r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing

arum still actin like a b**ch though,but f!ght is a huge step closer.

[pic - click to view]

Pacquiao, Mayweather reps change stance but f!ght is not closer - ESPN

But on Saturday, Arum, speaking from his vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, backtracked, saying even the three tests were out the window -- unless Nevada asked for them, which Arum knows is unlikely.

"Our position is that since the f!ght would be in Nevada, let [the Mayweather side] make any petition it wants to the commission," Arum said. "We wash our hands of it. If the commission wants to take blood, fine. We don't care. But we're not going to pander to this petty bull---- about how many days before the f!ght they can test and so forth. Who are they [Golden Boy] to tell Manny what he's supposed to do? How many times did [Golden Boy boss] Oscar De La Hoya ever give blood before a f!ght? I will not let this kid get pushed around.

250 comments for "breaking news:floyd agrees to drop olympic blood testing"

8 years ago '07        #2
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
@ GOLDEN BOY AFTER PAC.
 8 years ago '04        #3
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Are these people mentally ill?
 8 years ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
awwww....what?

why he gonna bend for that man? Cause of the lawsuit threats?

GTFOH man....

he had zero chance of winning that s**t....looks like Floyd flinched first in the negotiations....next thing you know the f!ght gonna be in the Philippines....
 8 years ago '08        #5
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
All for hype
 12-26-2009, 08:10 PM         #6
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Can someone explain to me how someone could be afraid of needles with all the Tats he has?
They can't explain it because it doesn't make any damn sense.
 12-26-2009, 08:10 PM         #7
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well...some people not afraid of needles, but just get squeamish around blood. That too puzzles me, because I just remembered seeing Manny lick blood off his gloves against Agapito Sanchez.
 8 years ago '06        #8
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
 all3rd said:
Can someone explain to me how someone could be afraid of needles with all the Tats he has?
manny ain't got a lot of tats....
 8 years ago '04        #9
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 all3rd said:
He claims he dosent want blood drawn before the f!ght cause he says it would weaken him.
 8 years ago '05        #10
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
has manny ever come out and said himself that he is afraid of needles? I doubt it
 8 years ago '05        #11
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 Sizzler01 said:
has manny ever come out and said himself that he is afraid of needles? I doubt it
Why do u have have Manny's Dik in your mouth in every FLoyd/Manny Thread??

:jay:

Honestly......
 8 years ago '08        #12
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
the problem wasnt that he didnt want to take the test. He said he will take it, just not exactly right before the f!ght because the blood loss would affect his ability to perform
 8 years ago '04        #13
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 1496 1496
 ChickzNKickz said:
Why do u have have Manny's Dik in your mouth in every FLoyd/Manny Thread??

:jay:

Honestly......
:laughing0:
 8 years ago '08        #14
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
if manny and or his camp pull anything else i hope he never win another f!ght ever
 8 years ago '06        #15
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
floyd iz gonna drop pac man...
 12-26-2009, 09:00 PM         #16
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny just lookin for a way out. They already tried that 10million dollar a pound penalty for weighing over 147 that Floyd agreed to. Now this. And then they wanna f!ght Paulie who publicly accused Manny of using steroids? Are you serious? Have you heard of Floyd lookin for alternate f!ghts? Even a retarded 2 year old can see Pacman dont want it wit money may
 8 years ago '08        #17
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7364 7364
at MAnny lookin for a way out When HE already signed the contract and the f!ght was ready to go before the Olympic testing s**t.
 12-26-2009, 09:05 PM         #18
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Manny just lookin for a way out. They already tried that 10million dollar a pound penalty for weighing over 147 that Floyd agreed to. Now this. And then they wanna f!ght Paulie who publicly accused Manny of using steroids? Are you serious? Have you heard of Floyd lookin for alternate f!ghts? Even a retarded 2 year old can see Pacman dont want it wit money may
I think I have a pretty decent IQ and i'm 24...I dont think Pacman is afraid of "Money May".
A f!ght with Paulie is a f!ght than can be made with the standard championship safety regulations, not an Olympic-style test for a non Olympic-style competition.

What's next? Pre-f!ght lie detector tests?

If the commission deems it necessary, then you do it. If a somewhat prima-donna demands it, then it's completely at your discretion.

Oh yeah, this is coming from a Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fan...just callin' it how I see it.
 8 years ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 DCReprezenta said:
I think I have a pretty decent IQ and i'm 24...I dont think Pacman is afraid of "Money May".
A f!ght with Paulie is a f!ght than can be made with the standard championship safety regulations, not an Olympic-style test for a non Olympic-style competition.

If the commission deems it necessary, then you do it. If a somewhat prima-donna demands it, then it's completely at your discretion.

Oh yeah, this is coming from a Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fan...just callin' it how I see it.
plympic style needs to be tha norm.to many cheats in boxing.
 12-26-2009, 09:54 PM         #20
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:

Ok but Pacman says hes suing PBF for slandering his name even though PBF himself never accused him of anything. He only said that it was suspisious that Pac didnt want to do the testing. On the other hand Paulie has come out and blasted Pac and straight accused him of cheating but PAc wants to make a deal wit him? How does that make sense? And no i dont think that Pac is afraid of PBF. Not many f!ghters are because he doesnt punish you as bad as some guys. But Pac is afraid of losing to PBF. And lets be real, boxing drug testing is a joke. Way too easy to get past it. This isnt just any f!ght here. Its the biggest in history. You want the same testing here as a Ricardo Mayorga f!ght? Why not make it completely sure?
Oh yeah, this is coming from a Manny Pacquaio fan...just callin' it how I see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago