Space Jams v. the Copper Foams

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Space Jams or Foams
foams 10 12.50%
space jams 70 87.50%
Voters: 80. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #61
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 SaTown's Finest said:
There is absolutely no logical way that you really believe Penny's series of shoes>Michael Jordan's........... I just can't believe you really think that. MJ invented the shoe game. The first person to get k!lled over a pair of shoes were k!lled over some J's. He created a whole sub-culture with the release of his kicks. I remember growing up, people weren't skipping school to cop Penny's. People damn sure were ditching to get Jordan's. And let's be real, the foam is definetly the best shoe Penny released, with IMO the half-cents 2nd, but honestly no one was really wearing those Penny Foams when they first came out. They were just too damn expensive. That's the reason I was never able to get them when they dropped, but I sure could get a pair of Jordan's every now and then.
i would drop 200 plus tax on a pair of foams before i would pay 175 or w/e the price of jordans are now.for the simple fact the foams is wayyyyyyyyy more durable.you can wear foams,rain,sleet,snow and them s**ts would still be fresh.just take a wet rag and wipe em down and they good money.i have foams thats 6 years old that u would think is brand if u saw me rocking em.

foams>any sneaker
 8 years ago '05        #62
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
^yea but they were $200 when they first dropped, i can remember when Jays retailed for $110

that's what he's saying, people weren't on them when they first came out cause they were too expensive, Jordans were damn near half the price
 01-11-2010, 10:42 PM         #63
MGOINS27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont get me wrongim a jordan head for life..but Penny's shoes did look better ..even tho he didnt have too many styles that came out...but getting back to the topic...HELLO ITS THE MARTIAN "SPACE JAM JORDANS"...nuff said ...those Foams remind me of those Dennis Rodman's Air Bacon's...that shoe was terrible!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #64
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Rodman wore the Shake Ndestrukt


[pic - click to view]



Bakins weren't anyones specific shoe.....
 8 years ago '07        #65
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 daliff89 said:
^yea but they were $200 when they first dropped, i can remember when Jays retailed for $110

that's what he's saying, people weren't on them when they first came out cause they were too expensive, Jordans were damn near half the price
i get wat ya'll saying they was about 170 when they first came out.but dont them space jams run about 175 right now? i rather put out the extra 25+ and cop the foams
 8 years ago '06        #66
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
foams all day

if you were in high school rocking $200 kicks, those with the jordans couldnt stand next to you

foams

too many jordan fakes out there

foams all day
 8 years ago '04        #67
SubConscious 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$17,270 | Props total: 66930 66930
 daliff89 said:
Rodman wore the Shake Ndestrukt


[pic - click to view]



Bakins weren't anyones specific shoe.....
^^^Correction: The Air Bakin were Mitch Richmond's shoes I still remember the commmercial and I have a pair in the closet
 8 years ago '06        #68
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 24/7foamz said:
i would drop 200 plus tax on a pair of foams before i would pay 175 or w/e the price of jordans are now.for the simple fact the foams is wayyyyyyyyy more durable.you can wear foams,rain,sleet,snow and them s**ts would still be fresh.just take a wet rag and wipe em down and they good money.i have foams thats 6 years old that u would think is brand if u saw me rocking em.

foams>any sneaker
First, when most Jordan's dropped, they weren't more than $150 retail. I think the first Jordan that dropped that was that expensive were the XVII's or XVIII's, whichever came in the suit case with the DVD. Also, he stated that Penny had the better series, there is just no way possible that Penny had a better "series" of shoes than MJ did. When Space Jams first dropped, they ONLY retailed for $125. Now compare that to $200 for foams.... Most of us where damn near in elementary-junior high when the foams came out. I can't remember 5 people in my junior high school that had foams. Now back to what I was originally saying, Penny having the better "series" of shoes is just blasphemy..... Nike made loot off of the foams, they've made BILLIONS off of Jordans..... Sneaker culture as we know it is based off of Jordans. POINT BLANK PERIOD.... Ask yourself this, when was the last time Penny had a shoe released that he wore and marketed. Hell, he didn't even wear the half cents and those were for Little Penny. If his series was that good, Nike would still be making new ones every year... Lighting struck maybe 4 times when it comes to Penny's (Foams, Penny III, Penny IV's and Half-Cents). Jordan has owned the sneaker culture since '84......


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 01-12-2010 at 02:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #69
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
Space Jams over the copper foams....Royal Foam ones over both!
 8 years ago '04        #70
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
some sneakers are timeless and the first Foams are that..when i as in High School Jordans were pretty
much the norm but when those royal foams dropped it was a wrap,everytime you seen em you just
stared.....the space jams are clean tho.
 8 years ago '07        #71
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 SaTown's Finest said:
First, when most Jordan's dropped, they weren't more than $150 retail. I think the first Jordan that dropped that was that expensive were the XVII's or XVIII's, whichever came in the suit case with the DVD. Also, he stated that Penny had the better series, there is just no way possible that Penny had a better "series" of shoes than MJ did. When Space Jams first dropped, they ONLY retailed for $125. Now compare that to $200 for foams.... Most of us where damn near in elementary-junior high when the foams came out. I can't remember 5 people in my junior high school that had foams. Now back to what I was originally saying, Penny having the better "series" of shoes is just blasphemy..... Nike made loot off of the foams, they've made BILLIONS off of Jordans..... Sneaker culture as we know it is based off of Jordans. POINT BLANK PERIOD.... Ask yourself this, when was the last time Penny had a shoe released that he wore and marketed. Hell, he didn't even wear the half cents and those were for Little Penny. If his series was that good, Nike would still be making new ones every year... Lighting struck maybe 4 times when it comes to Penny's (Foams, Penny III, Penny IV's and Half-Cents). Jordan has owned the sneaker culture since '84......
see we on two different arguments ur talking about the sneaker culture starting off of jordans which i agree with and im talking about durability.now answer this what sneakers is worth the price tag? 175 for jordans or 200 for foams? and im not talking about back in the 90s im talking about now.
 8 years ago '06        #72
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 24/7foamz said:
see we on two different arguments ur talking about the sneaker culture starting off of jordans which i agree with and im talking about durability.now answer this what sneakers is worth the price tag? 175 for jordans or 200 for foams? and im not talking about back in the 90s im talking about now.
You are absolutely correct, we are talking about 2 different scenarios. I don't own a single pair of foams(I know, sounds crazy considering the amount of shoes that I buy), so I don't know which shoe is more durable. This discussion started on which shoe was more popular, Space Jams or Foams? That question isn't even arguable! Next, I replied to someone who said" The Penny Series>Jordan Series, and that isn't even close to being true! As far as durable, maybe it is the Foams. Hell, I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of shoes TWICE in the same month (besides work boots/shoes of course), so durability is not a question of mine when it comes to me buying kicks. My point was this, if Nike said we're going to release every colorway of Foams and every colorway of XI's on the same day, besides a bunch of people going damn near bankrupt, I'm willing to bet you my sneaker collection that the Foams wouldn't move anywhere near as fast as the XI's. That is what this thread was originally about, which one is better. People aren't copping the Space Jams because they are more durable. If that was the case, why do people go absolutely crazy over a shoe that is going to turn p!ss yellow after too much sun? Space Jams, matter of fact, any pair of XI's are the superior shoe. Stores weren't getting broken into and having people riot when Foams dropped!!!!!!!! And believe me, I'd gladly drop $175 for some Cool Grey XI's, Columbia XI's and Space Jam XI's before I copped a pair of foams. The average person doesn't go into a store saying, I want the most durable shoe.......


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 01-13-2010 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #73
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
i wear my xi's only at night..so my, so my soles dont look like p!ss later on.
 8 years ago '07        #74
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 SaTown's Finest said:
You are absolutely correct, we are talking about 2 different scenarios. I don't own a single pair of foams(I know, sounds crazy considering the amount of shoes that I buy), so I don't know which shoe is more durable. This discussion started on which shoe was more popular, Space Jams or Foams? That question isn't even arguable! Next, I replied to someone who said" The Penny Series>Jordan Series, and that isn't even close to being true! As far as durable, maybe it is the Foams. Hell, I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of shoes TWICE in the same month (besides work boots/shoes of course), so durability is not a question of mine when it comes to me buying kicks. My point was this, if Nike said we're going to release every colorway of Foams and every colorway of XI's on the same day, besides a bunch of people going damn near bankrupt, I'm willing to bet you my sneaker collection that the Foams wouldn't move anywhere near as fast as the XI's. That is what this thread was originally about, which one is better. People aren't copping the Space Jams because they are more durable. If that was the case, why do people go absolutely crazy over a shoe that is going to turn p!ss yellow after too much sun? Space Jams, matter of fact, any pair of XI's are the superior shoe. Stores weren't getting broken into and having people riot when Foams dropped!!!!!!!! And believe me, I'd gladly drop $175 for some Cool Grey XI's, Columbia XI's and Space Jam XI's before I copped a pair of foams. The average person doesn't go into a store saying, I want the most durable shoe.......
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

................................
 8 years ago '07        #75
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 SaTown's Finest said:
You are absolutely correct, we are talking about 2 different scenarios. I don't own a single pair of foams(I know, sounds crazy considering the amount of shoes that I buy), so I don't know which shoe is more durable. This discussion started on which shoe was more popular, Space Jams or Foams? That question isn't even arguable! Next, I replied to someone who said" The Penny Series>Jordan Series, and that isn't even close to being true! As far as durable, maybe it is the Foams. Hell, I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of shoes TWICE in the same month (besides work boots/shoes of course), so durability is not a question of mine when it comes to me buying kicks. My point was this, if Nike said we're going to release every colorway of Foams and every colorway of XI's on the same day, besides a bunch of people going damn near bankrupt, I'm willing to bet you my sneaker collection that the Foams wouldn't move anywhere near as fast as the XI's. That is what this thread was originally about, which one is better. People aren't copping the Space Jams because they are more durable. If that was the case, why do people go absolutely crazy over a shoe that is going to turn p!ss yellow after too much sun? Space Jams, matter of fact, any pair of XI's are the superior shoe. Stores weren't getting broken into and having people riot when Foams dropped!!!!!!!! And believe me, I'd gladly drop $175 for some Cool Grey XI's, Columbia XI's and Space Jam XI's before I copped a pair of foams. The average person doesn't go into a store saying, I want the most durable shoe.......
i respect that.i dont f**k with jordans no more basically because all the colorways and the fakes running around k!lled jordans for me.my last jordan purchase was the cardinal 7s me personally i have every pair of foams that came out(other then the house of hoops releases which im not camping out for no damn sneaker) and i love them s**ts because of the durability and they comfortable they mold to ur feet.hell my name "24/7foamz" is based off my love for foams:dancingcool: so its foams all day for me and yes them coppers will be added to the collection
 8 years ago '06        #76
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 24/7foamz said:
i respect that.i dont f**k with jordans no more basically because all the colorways and the fakes running around k!lled jordans for me.my last jordan purchase was the cardinal 7s me personally i have every pair of foams that came out(other then the house of hoops releases which im not camping out for no damn sneaker) and i love them s**ts because of the durability and they comfortable they mold to ur feet.hell my name "24/7foamz" is based off my love for foams:dancingcool: so its foams all day for me and yes them coppers will be added to the collection
I totally feel you man. I copped the Space Jams when they dropped, but I rarely buy J's anymore for the reasons that you stated above. I don't have a pair of foams yet, but trust me, I'm working on it!


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 01-13-2010 at 11:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #77
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 SaTown's Finest said:
I totally feel you man. I copped the Space Jams when they dropped, but I rarely buy J's anymore for the reasons that you stated above. I don't have a pair of foams yet, but trust me, I'm working on it!
yea my g cop u a pair of those foams u wont be disappointed:agreement6: i had the space jams a couple of years ago when they was retrod and wasnt feeling the way they looked on my feet.they ran too big for me(sz 12) and thats back when i was on my real baggy jeans s**t.now that my jeans are more fitted they def would look stupid on me so space jams was out of the question for me
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy