The BarberShop/Beauty Salon Hustle

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2009, 08:38 PM         #1
13911 pageviews
13 comments

JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The BarberShop/Beauty Salon Hustle

Alot of people don't think you can start a business with under $5,000. So I'd thought a drop a post on what you can do...

Buy 3 Chairs = $1,000 each
Paint Job/Decoration = $1,000
500 SQ ft. Location = $2,000 monthly Rent/Utilities
Rent 3 Chairs to Barbers for $800 Month each

(This equals $400 passive income each month, which will cover your Advertising/Marketing Expenses. I reccomend Ads in NewsPapers, Local Magazines, Radio Drops, Local TV Commercials)

Have your Barbers sell CDs and DVDs out the Shop. Yall should realistically be able to sell 10-15 DVDs an hour. It only costs you less than .50 cents for the Case and Discs, you wholesale em to the barbers for $3 each. You make about $4-5k a month.

Use the money from the CD/DVD sales to start buying sneakers wholesale from China. If you buy in Bulk, you can get Air Forces for like $20 a pop, and sell them in the shop for $30. If you have a wide range of Shoe Sizes, and different types of Shoes, You can realistically sell 10 pairs an hour. You pay your Barbers $3 on each sale, and pocket the rest. Which means you can make about $70 an hour, which is around $12,000 a month.

Use the money from the sneaker sales to buy Vending Machines (Sodas, Snacks) and ATM machines. You can expect a few thousand dollars every month in Passive Income. I'm not exactly sure though becase I've never done this.

Anyways, that concludes the Barbershop Game. If you guys want me too, I'll drop a post on the Beauty Salon game???

Last edited by JediKnight'sSon; 12-26-2009 at 11:51 AM..

13 comments for "The BarberShop/Beauty Salon Hustle"

8 years ago '04        #2
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
its not that easy to get wholesale shoes from china bro, cds & dvds etc sounds good, but barbers are most likely gonna cuff alot of that money from the dvds and cds.

also whats to say they dont just make the cd dvd sale from their trunk or home and say f**k you? lol

the vending machine sounds solid, but i've researched vending machines and they aint cheap neither.

altogether i love the idea of a barber shop, but your going to need that startup cash which aint easy these days neither, your gonna need barbers that generate customers, you depend on them to make the money then they pay you, what if they suck? cant cut hair? cant get customers?

Not tryin to negate your s**t even though this post seems negative, but id like to throw this out there seeing as you may possibly have though of all this s**t already and may have the answers! :celebrate0:
 8 years ago '04        #3
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
you definitely wanna get some barbers with skills and clients. you can make good money with the hair salons too. Maybe even sell hair and products in the shop. Women run all over town getting the hair, products and everything else when it could all be under one roof.
 8 years ago '04        #4
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
sounds like a good hustle, good s**t. anybody had experience with this already? if all it takes is 5 G's, what's a good way to find some barbers? i can speculate some answers, but would like to hear from people with experience already.
 8 years ago '07        #5
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 JediKnight'sSon said:
Alot of people don't think you can start a business with under $5,000. So I'd thought a drop a post on what you can do...

. You make about $4-5k a month.
must be some cheap a.ss chairs. my barber paid $700 for his chair. that cheap s**t that u talking about profiting off of is gonna have u n debt. All it takes is one fat bastard to break one of them cheap a.ss chairs
 8 years ago '06        #6
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 JediKnight'sSon said:

Rent 3 Chairs to Barbers for $800 Month each

(This equals $400 passive income each month, which will cover your Advertising/Marketing Expenses. I reccomend Ads in NewsPapers, Local Magazines, Radio Drops, Local TV Commercials)

Have your Barbers sell CDs and DVDs out the Shop. Yall should realistically be able to sell 10-15 DVDs an hour. It only costs you less than .50 cents for the Case and Discs, you wholesale em to the barbers for $3 each. You make about $4-5k a month.

Use the money from the CD/DVD sales to start buying sneakers wholesale from China. If you buy in Bulk, you can get Air Forces for like $20 a pop, and sell them in the shop for $30. If you have a wide range of Shoe Sizes, and different types of Shoes, You can realistically sell 10 pairs an hour. You pay your Barbers $3 on each sale, and pocket the rest. Which means you can make about $70 an hour, which is around $12,000 a month.

Use the money from the sneaker sales to buy Vending Machines (Sodas, Snacks) and ATM machines. You can expect a few thousand dollars every month in Passive Income. I'm not exactly sure though becase I've never done this.

Anyways, that concludes the Barbershop Game. If you guys want me too, I'll drop a post on the Beauty Salon game???

illegal s**t is game?

f**k outta here with that bulls**t

post some real legal hustle
 01-03-2010, 11:01 PM         #7
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ these n*ggas just scared they dont want no bread
 8 years ago '04        #8
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 Hollywooo22 said:
must be some cheap a.ss chairs. my barber paid $700 for his chair. that cheap s**t that u talking about profiting off of is gonna have u n debt. All it takes is one fat bastard to break one of them cheap a.ss chairs

If you re-read it, it writes $1000 EA
-JBagnas
 8 years ago '04        #9
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Hollywooo22 said:
Then sue for not having good chairs lol.
 8 years ago '09        #10
iAM2 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 97 97

Last edited by iAM2; 10-03-2017 at 07:59 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #11
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I suspect the way to do it would be to get a huge space and have a barbershop/hair Salon n get the illest for both sides.... Girls will go to check out the dudes n vice versa... lol
 8 years ago '05        #12
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4720 4720
sell 10 to 15 dvd's an hour????? lol....you got to deal with ALOT of bulls**t if you own a barbershop

my cousin owns 2 and he had 2 deal with alot of drama
 8 years ago '05        #13
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4720 4720
 Hollywooo22 said:
your barber paid 700....he said he gonna buy chairs that cost 1g a piece.....a piece....
 8 years ago '05        #14
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Bootleg DVD's and other black market stuff are always available in Barber shops but you dont want to build your business on illegal merchandise. Plus that stuff is always paid in cash which means how do you know if your barbers aren't going to pocket that cash?? Do it legit and build a barber shop on haircuts and clientele THEN you can sell DVD's on the low.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy