Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,944 | Props total: 13566 13566
 comeback said:
young money's gotta be the worst record label ever created..
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 03:46 PM         #22
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Don't make me pull up your 50cent threads.
Lol @ you thinking there's not a huge difference between a Artist whos last album sold 600k+ and was his 3rd solo album then his fourth solo album comes and sells that, compared to a Debut compilation album with more than half unknown and kids
 8 years ago '07        #23
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,894 | Props total: 1132 1132
young mulah flopped!! :rolllaugh

thank god!..........now all you f**got stans can shut up
 12-25-2009, 04:05 PM         #24
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Don't make me pull up your 50cent threads.

So Wait... You sayin that the Young Money roster is on the same level of international celebrity as 50 cent and should be held to the same sales standard as the guy who has the Best First week numbers of a Debut Album of all time (GRODT) and the 3rd best Fist week sales of all time (The Massacre) between his 1st two Albums as well as a third album that did nearly 700,000 its first week...

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!!

[pic - click to view]

Be serious shun... Besides Wayne, Drake and Nicki.. Id put up money that you couldnt put a name to the face of anyone else on this roster...

120,000 = Great Success for YM's Debut Album..

150,000 = A Collosal Failure for INTERNATIONAL RAP ICON 50 Cent
 8 years ago '07        #25
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Galaxy said:
GTFO, Young Money is a dope label, it's good that their compilation album will sell well, those kids and previously unknowns on the Young Money album gonna be happy as f**k. How many other record labels you see giving people chances like that?
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 m-f said:
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '07        #27
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:

Honestly, a dope label..givin' these f**got useless c*nts a chance?

[pic - click to view]

>>>

[pic - click to view]

@ someone with DOWNS, bein' smarter than Lil' Twist, Gudda Gudda and all those other lame fools.

what the f**k is a Lil' Twist, and Gudda Gudda????
 8 years ago '04        #28
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 comeback said:
young money's gotta be the worst record label ever created..
 8 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 m-f said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>

[pic - click to view]

@ someone with DOWNS, bein' smarter than Lil' Twist, Gudda Gudda and all those other lame fools.

GUDDA GUDDA

did you hear this cd fam..............

it was almost funny how bad it was....it wouldn't surprise me if one person wrote the whole cd.....the suits at the studios was probably thinking "damn...kids really buy this s**t, damn music fell off"....

[video - click to view]

>>> Young Money

this flop is a W for hip hop....rappers might come to their senses and realize that this generic rap garbage is getting old....
 12-25-2009, 04:26 PM         #30
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>

[pic - click to view]

Why you gotta hate on that lil girl with downs like that?
 8 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Why you gotta hate on that lil girl with downs like that?

s**t happens, Life goes on.. if anythin' shes ahead of the game when fools like Lil' Wayne & GUDDA GUDDA make us Non-Retarded folks look dumb.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

In the name of the Father
& Of the Son
& Of the Holy Spirit
AMEN.

EDIT: SNOWMAN... I just listened to Bed Rock, haaaaaaaaaaa.

Shake N Bake .. Ricky Bobby????????? IS THIS WHAT THE RAP GAME HAS CAME DOWN TO.

Last edited by m-f; 12-25-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 12-26-2009, 01:39 PM         #32
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
So Wait... You sayin that the Young Money roster is on the same level of international celebrity as 50 cent and should be held to the same sales standard as the guy who has the Best First week numbers of a Debut Album of all time (GRODT) and the 3rd best Fist week sales of all time (The Massacre) between his 1st two Albums as well as a third album that did nearly 700,000 its first week...

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!!

[pic - click to view]

Be serious shun... Besides Wayne, Drake and Nicki.. Id put up money that you couldnt put a name to the face of anyone else on this roster...

120,000 = Great Success for YM's Debut Album..

150,000 = A Collosal Failure for INTERNATIONAL RAP ICON 50 Cent
close thread......

[pic - click to view]

12-26-2009, 03:54 PM         #33
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
damn... lil wayne outsold eminem on his groups album!??!
Wrong, those sells are being added to his total. He only put out 7 songs, and those 7 songs will outsell Drake's EP (which he shot a major video for, that got tons of spins on MTV and BET).

Eminem album is platinum, Young Money won't make it that far.
 12-26-2009, 04:02 PM         #34
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record, 50 cent could have cosigned anyone after the relaese of get rich or die trying it would have went platinum. Even yayo went gold off the strength of 50. Wayne sold a million copies in one week, i thought he was suppose to be this big star?

Why can't the strength of wayne's name help his group? Banks went platinum, so did buck and the g-unit album sold 4 million.

Now you guys are saying, "drake is going to do huge numbers," but his name can't even help this group. Him and wayne had the biggest buzz for the past two years. Drake album will flop, wayne will flop. It's over for young money.
 12-26-2009, 04:13 PM         #35
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne and Drake are carrying that label on their backs. That album is not doing 100k + because of the rest of those no-named negros. They are not hot, Wayne, Drake and Nicki are Young Money. No ones cares about the rest of them.

Those sales are decent not GREAT. Thats the only way the rest of those no names are gettin money, diving that check between all those ppl..young money indeed.
 12-26-2009, 04:15 PM         #36
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Drake album will flop, wayne will flop.
This is the most retarded statement you've ever made (which is saying alot) and will come back to haunt you. Even the biggest Wayne hater would never say Drake or Waynes album is going to flop. Second, don't compare solo albums of 3 relatively well established rappers (50 being the international superstar), years ago, to a compilation with like 10 on, most of them unknown and kids at the end of 2009. It's GREAT numbers for that.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-26-2009 at 04:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
get it right preys on YOUNG MONEY/WAYNE's downfall

lol @ him trying to rationalize why this sales prediction doesnt mean that wayne/YM outsold eminem

"IT ADDS TO RELAPSE" SO they didnt outsell eminem...

^ YEAH HATER, if you want to think that way, but THE ORIGINAL group of people that bought RELAPSE dont have the new songs, SO RELAPSE:REFILL is basically a new album, b/c its not like if you bought RELAPSE on itunes, YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET THE SONGS FOR FREE... so relapse:refill is a new album...

YOUNG MONEY OUTSOLD EMINEM.. period
you stans are embarrassing

1. Its the same album.....dumb f**ks wont know the difference

2. He released his "singles" 6 days ago

3. He had no video

4. No commerical single

and he still does 85 to 100k............ad that too his 1.7 mill domestic sold

when young money

1. had radio singles buzzing all over the nation

2. were on billboards

3. had tv commercials

4. the cd has waynes face on it.......i know waynes fans (like yourself) are close to retarded but i think even they can spot wayne on the cd and say "mamma me want that lil wayne be the best rapper alive mamma"

so YOUNG MULAH BABY FLOPPED

even cheesy admits it i thought he was their biggest stan but clearly you, galaxy, and shady4ever are
 8 years ago '05        #38
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 18396 18396
 Galaxy said:
GTFO, Young Money is a dope label, it's good that their compilation album will sell well, those kids and previously unknowns on the Young Money album gonna be happy as f**k. How many other record labels you see giving people chances like that?
WTF u talkin bout??? All them young artists that come out and str8 flop get chances too. U take away Drake and Wayne and they are exactly like they were before, a group of floppers.
 8 years ago '08        #39
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Mr. Snowman said:
you stans are embarrassing

1. Its the same album.....dumb f**ks wont know the difference

2. He released his "singles" 6 days ago

3. He had no video

4. No commerical single

and he still does 85 to 100k............ad that too his 1.7 mill domestic sold

when young money

1. had radio singles buzzing all over the nation

2. were on billboards

3. had tv commercials

4. the cd has waynes face on it.......i know waynes fans (like yourself) are close to retarded but i think even they can spot wayne on the cd and say "mamma me want that lil wayne be the best rapper alive mamma"

so YOUNG MULAH BABY FLOPPED

even cheesy admits it i thought he was their biggest stan but clearly you, galaxy, and shady4ever are

[pic - click to view]

12-26-2009, 05:09 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no excuse, Wayne's face was on the cover. He cosigned them. Are you guys telling me, "Lil Wayne's cosign doesn't mean anything?"

You guys love to scream "Drake is outselling people with a mixtape", but how come Drake can't use his fame to sell this album?

I expected this album to at least sell 300k its first week, but this (120k) is not acceptable. Wayne and Drake have the biggest buzz right now, Wayne sold a million his first week, there no excuse why he can't bring in a platinum plaque again.

Now, if J.Cole flop, you'll blame his downfall on Jay-Z, watch. You guys are talking about "50 being an international superstar," but 50 didn't have a hit single. "Bedrock" is everywhere, their single was twice as catchier than "Baby By Me."

Most of the artist in the video are establish artist: Tyga, Jae Millz, Wayne, and Drake have all had their share of the limelight. Jae Millz album was never released, but Tyga pulled in number Joe Budden would be proud of with his debut.

These number are not adding up. Lil Wayne and Drake should have pulled in 200k off their names alone. We are not talking about anybody here, we are talking about "Lil Wayne and Drake", the two hottest rappers in the rap game, right now. Yes, they are hotter than Hov, and he pulled in 400k off of his name, alone.

The real question is: Why didn't the fans support Young Money? Wayne has been shouting "Young Money" for a long time now. How much promotion do you need? Their audience is vast and range from toddlers, all the way to Rock & Roll fans in their mid-thirties. The album is garbage, that's the only answer I can come up with. It flopped. Nothing can save them, this is not a day to celebrate because the check won't look good when they split them. I thought Wayne was the "best rapper alive"? Men lie, Women lie, number don't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy