The OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Updates[Album Leak Updates] + Tracks

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Well, Lupe should release an album or stop hyping a million albums a year so his stuff don't leak. For someone who takes leaks so personal and talks so much, he doesn't put much effort into releasing anything. (lupEND, The Great American Rap Album, In The Jaws of the Lords of death, Lasers, just four of the albums he kept on talking about)
lupEND got pushed back and is coming after lasers. great american rap album got trashed, in the jaws of the lords of death is his band, and lasers is coming out next year. quit acting like he is responsible fro push backs he is on a major and he isnt putting out the trash like everyone else they want n*gga music not lupe stuff
 8 years ago '06        #22
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
 Fresh Whyte said:

If Track Leaks,I Guess Some Is Going Have To Pass Them Around Thru PMs Or However and I Might Be Wrong About This But I Do Believe Lupe Or Someone From 1st & 15th Ent. Has Account On Here

Yep, there is, that's why Ronnie made the "No Music By Lupe" rule. They contacted him on here.
 8 years ago '07        #23
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Fresh Whyte said:
...They Leaked "I'm Beaming",News Got To Lupe About It and He Was Furious and Put The Law Into It Then All Sudden Unfinish Copy Of "Army Girl" Drops and From I Been Told,Theres 3 More Tracks That Will Be Leak. n*ggas Is Testing Lupe.

Army Girl was leaked before Lupe responded but I get your point
 8 years ago '05        #24
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 ballergenetics said:
yo, Im a huge Lupe fan...I hope everything goes over well with this situation
but I lol'd at this

Ex-Fan says:
(53 minutes ago)

im really happy for you and imma let you finish but here's a download to im beaming

on his blog
 8 years ago '07        #25
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 klm1015 said:
lupEND got pushed back and is coming after lasers. great american rap album got trashed, in the jaws of the lords of death is his band, and lasers is coming out next year. quit acting like he is responsible fro push backs he is on a major and he isnt putting out the trash like everyone else they want n*gga music not lupe stuff

LupE.N.D. is not going to happen, he said this himself.
 8 years ago '07        #26
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
I hate when this happen to talented artist who already get overlooked. Lupe deserves better than his music being leaked like this. All this unnecessary f**kery is why Lupe wanted to retire in the first place. If the man doesn’t want his music out before a certain time that’s his decision. Respect it.
 12-25-2009, 01:22 PM         #27
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
HE cancelled lupE.N.D., HIS BAND is Japanese Cartoon, & he deaded their album.

He's not putting out trash because he's not putting out ANYTHING.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #28
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
HE cancelled lupE.N.D., HIS BAND is Japanese Cartoon, & he deaded their album.

He's not putting out trash because he's not putting out ANYTHING.
Posted via Mobile Device
Lasers was done in June. He can't control when his albums come out, Atlantic does.
 12-25-2009, 04:39 PM         #29
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTM said:
Lasers was done in June. He can't control when his albums come out, Atlantic does.
Doesn't change that most of his projects have been canceled/pushed back/M.I.A. by himself (excluding Lasers).
 8 years ago '07        #30
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ballergenetics said:
yo, Im a huge Lupe fan...I hope everything goes over well with this situation
but I lol'd at this

Ex-Fan says:
(53 minutes ago)

im really happy for you and imma let you finish but here's a download to im beaming

on his blog
 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM         #31
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reza says:
(21 hours ago)

Lu cancels his mixtape and tells everyone to relax and says :" its only music "...
then one song leaks and he says
" My music is the product of my life. It means so much to me. I take pride in it and i also take pride in how it changes peoples lives and gives them hope. So to see it treated in this manner really numbs the soul. So many of my family and friends rely on me for their well-being and I rely on my music to give me the opportunities that allow me to provide for them"
pffftttttttt
A comment on one of his blogs. Real a.ss talk.
 8 years ago '09        #32
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
A comment on one of his blogs. Real a.ss talk.
He cancelled his mixtape, which would have been given out for free, for charity. Totally different then a song from his actual album leaking.
 12-25-2009, 05:22 PM         #33
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTM said:
He cancelled his mixtape, which would have been given out for free, for charity. Totally different then a song from his actual album leaking.
Why he canceled it, that's a good thing. He's doin' somethin' good.

But: One song leaking, will not stop people from buying his music. It would help him. If history has shown us anything, albums leaking usually helps sales (Blueprint 3, Relapse, The Carter 3)
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Why he canceled it, that's a good thing. He's doin' somethin' good.

But: One song leaking, will not stop people from buying his music. It would help him. If history has shown us anything, albums leaking usually helps sales (Blueprint 3, Relapse, The Carter 3)

But one song leaking can quickly turn into 2, to 3, then to the whole album.
 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM         #35
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
But one song leaking can quickly turn into 2, to 3, then to the whole album.
Still. The Carter 3 was leaked by a DJ (and to my knowledge, nothing happened to the guy who leaked it), it was the highest selling Rap album of 2008.

Relapse leaked two weeks before it's release and it's one of two albums that went plat this year.

Same with BP3 (I think it leaked a week or two before, right?) and it went plat.
 8 years ago '07        #36
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Still. The Carter 3 was leaked by a DJ (and to my knowledge, nothing happened to the guy who leaked it), it was the highest selling Rap album of 2008.

Relapse leaked two weeks before it's release and it's one of two albums that went plat this year.

Same with BP3 (I think it leaked a week or two before, right?) and it went plat.

But this is two months before his album drops. Personally, I think he's stupid for not thinking this would leak sooner or later, they(Atlantic included) didn't learn from the F&L situation so he gets little sympathy from me. I still don't want his music to leak this far in advance. If it leaks a week or two before it drops then no big deal, but it doesn't even have a release date yet.
 8 years ago '04        #37
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Lupe doesn't have the fan base of Lil Wayne, Eminem, or Jay-Z, his sales aren't as reliable. And one or two weeks before release is very different than months before release. Wayne was able to survive that, but again, he has a different fan base. Lupe has been through a very early leak before, with F&L, and he probably thinks that hurt his sales, and is worried about it again.
 12-25-2009, 05:56 PM         #38
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Lupe doesn't have the fan base of Lil Wayne, Eminem, or Jay-Z, his sales aren't as reliable. And one or two weeks before release is very different than months before release. Wayne was able to survive that, but again, he has a different fan base. Lupe has been through a very early leak before, with F&L, and he probably thinks that hurt his sales, and is worried about it again.
That's true..

I'm thinkin' now, we should see where the leaks go..
 8 years ago '05        #39
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Very true, if the artist asks for the links to be removed they have that right. Would I download a leak? Yes. Will I still BUY the album? Yes.

Dudes on the web don't understand what Lupe is doing to make sure this doesn't get out anymore. I remember when you couldn't post ANY Lupe in the Jukebox or ItsBX.

Good luck to Lupe and f**k the people trying to get their 2 seconds of fame by leaking his s**t.

This thread should be deleted.
f**k all that shyt u just said........................post. more. of. avy. chic. now.
 8 years ago '04        #40
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
@ the OFFICIAL LASERS LEAKS AND TRACKS THREAD.

gossipin about when the next hottest track you've heard in a while will drop..............

propaganda proponents lack patience
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy