The OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Updates[Album Leak Updates] + Tracks

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2009, 12:13 AM         #1
20744 pageviews
46 comments

codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Updates[Album Leak Updates] + Tracks

Lupe Fiasco's CD is slowly leaking. The CD was supposed to be out December 15th anyways. Lupe Fiasco is wildin out because tracks are leaking, blah blah blah. Anyways i'll keep this thread updated with all the newest tracks and information.

In the meanwhile this fool released a mixtape called, Enemy of the State: A Love Story, where he is doing the traditional mixtape thing, freestyling over used beats.

Last edited by codeine; 12-25-2009 at 12:14 AM..

46 comments for "The OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Updates[Album Leak Updates] + Tracks"

8 years ago '09        #2
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8545 8545
I remember when albums were ALBUMS, not leaks
 8 years ago '05        #3
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
Well f**k if you're gonna rap then expect n*ggas to bootleg your s**t lol.
 8 years ago '04        #4
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,966 | Props total: 4670 4670
Army Girl? Link me
 8 years ago '04        #5
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Army Girl is a disappointment :(
 8 years ago '07        #6
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
pretty sure the album wasnt comin for atleast another 2 months
 8 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
....Yall Finna Go To Jail Lupe Got The Law In This
 8 years ago '04        #8
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,966 | Props total: 4670 4670
 CTre said:
Army Girl is a disappointment :(
Yeah not feelin it at all.
 8 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
i'm not sure if this is still the case, but i remember back in the day lupe fiasco uploads were not allowed on bx
....The Thread Been Remove But Since Blogs Have Made It Big With Leaks. Ronnie Start Allowing Tracks To Get Posted But Now It Boils Back Down To Lupe and I See That Thread Going Right Back Up.

Lupe Got The Feds and Shyt On This,This n*gga Dont Want Nothing Out There & Theres Some Crazy Lupe Fans That Will Snitch For That n*gga To Get His Material Removed.
 12-25-2009, 02:20 AM         #10
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True dat, Lupe said that in his letter about i'm beaming leaking..

u could tell in his letter he was deeply hurt by this

Last edited by BklynzYoung J; 12-25-2009 at 02:40 AM..
 12-25-2009, 07:52 AM         #11
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....The Thread Been Remove But Since Blogs Have Made It Big With Leaks. Ronnie Start Allowing Tracks To Get Posted But Now It Boils Back Down To Lupe and I See That Thread Going Right Back Up.

Lupe Got The Feds and Shyt On This,This n*gga Dont Want Nothing Out There & Theres Some Crazy Lupe Fans That Will Snitch For That n*gga To Get His Material Removed.
Well, Lupe should release an album or stop hyping a million albums a year so his stuff don't leak. For someone who takes leaks so personal and talks so much, he doesn't put much effort into releasing anything. (lupEND, The Great American Rap Album, In The Jaws of the Lords of death, Lasers, just four of the albums he kept on talking about)
 8 years ago '09        #12
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 RoyceDa59 said:
Yeah not feelin it at all.
Army Girl ain't done, the retards leaked an incomplete version of it.
 12-25-2009, 11:59 AM         #13
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTM said:
Army Girl ain't done, the retards leaked an incomplete version of it.
i thought it was just me :party0033:
 12-25-2009, 12:11 PM         #14
DaRedALGoRithMs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BklynzYoung J said:
True dat, Lupe said that in his letter about i'm beaming leaking..

u could tell in his letter he was deeply hurt by this
What do you think he should do BKY?
 8 years ago '06        #15
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
leaks is strategic these days
 8 years ago '07        #16
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Fresh Whyte said:

Fresh Whyte said:
....Yall Finna Go To Jail Lupe Got The Law In This
Very true, if the artist asks for the links to be removed they have that right. Would I download a leak? Yes. Will I still BUY the album? Yes.

Dudes on the web don't understand what Lupe is doing to make sure this doesn't get out anymore. I remember when you couldn't post ANY Lupe in the Jukebox or ItsBX.

Good luck to Lupe and f**k the people trying to get their 2 seconds of fame by leaking his s**t.

This thread should be deleted.
 12-25-2009, 12:40 PM         #17
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Very true, if the artist asks for the links to be removed they have that right. Would I download a leak? Yes. Will I still BUY the album? Yes.

Dudes on the web don't understand what Lupe is doing to make sure this doesn't get out anymore. I remember when you couldn't post ANY Lupe in the Jukebox or ItsBX.

Good luck to Lupe and f**k the people trying to get their 2 seconds of fame by leaking his s**t.

s**t ill create lupe sites dedicated to promoting his leaks. f**k lupe yo in that case.
 8 years ago '04        #18
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
he should just be happy we actually like his music enough to leak and download it
 8 years ago '09        #19
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:

n*ggas about to get sued. You gotta be pretty stupid to leak any of his s**t if he really does have the feds involved now.
 8 years ago '05        #20
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
I doubt anyone will leak it..
...They Leaked "I'm Beaming",News Got To Lupe About It and He Was Furious and Put The Law Into It Then All Sudden Unfinish Copy Of "Army Girl" Drops and From I Been Told,Theres 3 More Tracks That Will Be Leak. n*ggas Is Testing Lupe.

I Understand Where Fans Is Coming From With "he shouldnt be hyping albums up or not releasing mixtapes that was post to drop",I Was A Little Heated Over The Mixtape Not Dropping Thing Either But His Label Stop Him From Releasing It But When It Comes To Lupe,He A Nerd(No Diss). He Knows This s**t Going Leak & He Knows Putting The Law Into This Is Going Put Some Fear In Acouple Sites,Blogs,and Messageboard. After His Statement,I Think The "Dont Post Any Lupe Material" Sticky Will Be Back Up.

If Track Leaks,I Guess Some Is Going Have To Pass Them Around Thru PMs Or However and I Might Be Wrong About This But I Do Believe Lupe Or Someone From 1st & 15th Ent. Has Account On Here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy