Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-26-2009, 04:48 PM         #121
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't Manny just be allowed to take the same tests that Floyd has been taking thruout his illustrious pro career. To imply that the standard tests (same one's Floyd has been taking) can be erraneous, then can we say it's possible that Floyd himself has been "juicing"? Manny has yet to fail a foreign substance test that is mandated by athletic commissions, he leaves no reason for me to suspect him of doping. The guy is a hard worker, Floyd doesn't get tired but nobody accuses him of foreign substances.
Manny requested that Floyd be penalized 10,000,000 dollars per pound over the limit...funny how that was just dismissed as bogus. But this olympic-style drug test that has yet to be implemented in professional boxing seems understandable.
All this is coming from one of the best Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fans out there. I just call it how I see it, Floyd is taking this skull duggery thing a little too far.
 12-26-2009, 04:53 PM         #122
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
I don't understand why it matters to Pac if he has nothing to hide seeing Floyd is doing the same s**t he is. He ain't scared of needles and it just says they could do it right before the f!ght. Doesn't even mean they will...
The law says you could be drafted to the military. I bet those from the 60's didn't think they would.
 8 years ago '06        #123
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,789 | Props total: 7195 7195
"How ridiculous is that that Pacquiao would go and f!ght the guy who makes accusations that he uses performance enhancing drugs instead of Mayweather (Jr.), who didn't make those accusations? Something is not right. I don't know how to explain it other than maybe Pacquiao doesn't want the Mayweather f!ght."

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.

holys**t the fat f**k actually .... made ..... sense!

Last edited by Blah; 12-26-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #124
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Why can't Manny just be allowed to take the same tests that Floyd has been taking thruout his illustrious pro career. To imply that the standard tests (same one's Floyd has been taking) can be erraneous, then can we say it's possible that Floyd himself has been "juicing"? Manny has yet to fail a foreign substance test that is mandated by athletic commissions, he leaves no reason for me to suspect him of doping. The guy is a hard worker, Floyd doesn't get tired but nobody accuses him of foreign substances.
Manny requested that Floyd be penalized 10,000,000 dollars per pound over the limit...funny how that was just dismissed as bogus. But this olympic-style drug test that has yet to be implemented in professional boxing seems understandable.
All this is coming from one of the best Floyd Mayweather, Jr. fans out there. I just call it how I see it, Floyd is taking this skull duggery thing a little too far.

"The pressure is on Pacquiao," he said. "They keep moving the goal post like they did with the $10 million weight penalty [if either f!ghter is over the contract maximum 147 pounds], which we agreed to. They didn't think we would accept that. When we did, they had to find something else to make into a problem.

keep reading that to yourself, thats a fact not a fabrication^
have u ever even watched floyd f!ght? he doesnt get tired because he hardly throws punches
hes all counter and timed podshots.. LOL@callin it like u see it that was a biased a.ss sentence u typed up.
floyd will be taking the same olympic test that pac will take if he agrees to it
pay attention, both sides are stupid tho .. but the pacman camp is coming off as being scared, even dan rafael floyds #1 hater agrees with him

Last edited by Blah; 12-26-2009 at 05:32 PM..
 12-26-2009, 06:02 PM         #125
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
"The pressure is on Pacquiao," he said. "They keep moving the goal post like they did with the $10 million weight penalty [if either f!ghter is over the contract maximum 147 pounds], which we agreed to. They didn't think we would accept that. When we did, they had to find something else to make into a problem.

have u ever even watched floyd f!ght? he doesnt get tired because he hardly throws punches
hes all counter and timed podshots.. LOL@callin it like u see it that was a biased a.ss sentence u typed up.
floyd will be taking the same olympic test that pac will take if he agrees to it
pay attention, both sides are stupid tho .. but the pacman camp is coming off as being scared, even dan rafael floyds #1 hater agrees with him
Floyd moves constantly and barely misses a step, the guy finishes 12 round f!ghts without even breathing heavy, on top of that he consistently finishes f!ghts with a damaged hand...if not damaged HANDS.
I have about 25 of his f!ghts on film, champ. U conversin wit a young boxing librarian over here.
Does Manny's performances come off more puzzling than Floyd's?, I've seen Manny breath hard in late rounds and even drop his hands (refer to the Marquez f!ghts). I have yet to see Floyd even appear to breathe heavy, even in f!ghts such as the first Castillo one where he fought that f!ght with a damaged shoulder.
I now ask, what about Manny's performance appears chemically-enhanced in comparison to Floyd's performances?
 8 years ago '04        #126
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 2907 2907
 - Streetz - said:

How is pacquaio scared when he is the only one who signed the contract.
 12-26-2009, 06:10 PM         #127
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't get it. Manny's performances dont seem unbelievable. The guy gradually moved up in weight the "proper" way, much like De La Hoya and Mayweather. This isn't one of those cases like Vargas, who out of nowhere sported an 8 pack against Oscar. Manny is a guy who punches in bunches and has his cardio on point.
Paul Williams, Kelly Pavlik, Juan Manuel Lopez, Erik Morales...each of them are volume punchers, typically higher volume than Manny, and they do it for 12 rounds. Should they be subject to olympic-style tests also?
 8 years ago '06        #128
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
How is pacquaio scared when he is the only one who signed the contract.
where u see this? post up that info ... max from maxboxing said theres no sign contract yet
just and agreement that both would f!ght the 13th
look how team pacman made the 10 million dollar penalty
since they agreed to it now Arum is trying to find another excuse
roach himself has said pac needs a lot more time to train for floyd
when i say scared i dont mean hes afraid(scared of f!ghting) cause he's oviously a beast
im saying hes basically afraid of maybe having something in his system
its not pac tho ... u can tell its Arum f**king everything up
 12-26-2009, 06:14 PM         #129
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
where u see this? post up that info ... max from maxboxing said theres no sign contract yet
just and agreement that both would f!ght the 13th
look how team pacman made the 10 million dollar penalty
since they agreed to it now Arum is trying to find another excuse
roach himself has said pac needs a lot more time to train for floyd
when i say scared i dont mean hes afraid(scared of f!ghting) cause he's oviously a beast
im saying hes basically afraid of maybe having something in his system
its not pac tho ... u can tell its Arum f**king everything up
Dude, do u really think Manny is that extravagant in the ring that he could possibly be doping? I've been watching Manny since his f!ght with Sanchez, dude fought the same way. All heart, got hit with several low-blows and fought himself to continue. Da man just got heart.
 8 years ago '05        #130
Sizzler01 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,128 | Props total: 1201 1201
 - Streetz - said:
"How ridiculous is that that Pacquiao would go and f!ght the guy who makes accusations that he uses performance enhancing drugs instead of Mayweather (Jr.), who didn't make those accusations? Something is not right. I don't know how to explain it other than maybe Pacquiao doesn't want the Mayweather f!ght."

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.

holys**t the fat f**k actually .... made ..... sense!
thats not Dan's quote homie thats Schaefer speaking
 8 years ago '06        #131
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
thats not Dan's quote homie thats Schaefer speaking
yea just noticed:lostit0:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 17 - NYPD arrests 2 ifor Times Square hit-n-run.
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy