Pacquio is on HGH

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd cheated marquez on the weights.

Pacquaio signed and Boxing already have their drug test already.

People act like Olympics style testing will find the drugs better than boxing or NFL, but yet majority of folks in here claims Usain Bolt, lebron, dwight are on roids and HGH. Floyd wanted to change the rules in the f!ght even nevada boxing commission has there own testing that pacquaio already past non stop. And the funny part is that both floyd and pacquaio both grew the same. This whole steroid rumor all came from baseless a.ssumption by Floyd's crackhead dad. Its that people fail to mention that Pacquaio developed his right hands. Dude can throw any punches instead of his predictable Jab jab straight left he used to throw in his early days. He also greatly improved his footwork. And add the reason pacquaio kept his speed while moving up in weight because he been weighing around 147 at f!ght night when he was f!ght at 130.

Again pacquaio is the only guy who sign the contract while floyd hasnt sign yet. How come nobody call floyd a b**ch for wanting to change the rules.
What would you say if those guys pulled out of the Olympics because of the drug testing? It would look highly suspect wouldn't it.
 8 years ago '05        #102
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 Main Event said:
Show me the rule that says a f!ghter must pay 10 Million per pound if over the weight limit
there is a precedent for Floyd not making weight no precedent for Pac cheating you think if they would have said 10 mil for every pound over 145 Floyd would have agreed, hell naw...
 8 years ago '05        #103
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
What would you say if those guys pulled out of the Olympics because of the drug testing? It would look highly suspect wouldn't it.
what a horrible example, those Olympic tests are mandatory for them, this new rule by Floyd is not mandatory
 8 years ago '08        #104
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
what a horrible example, those Olympic tests are mandatory for them, this new rule by Floyd is not mandatory
What if they allowed pro boxers to compete at the Olympics and Manny refused to go cuz of drug tests? Then what would you say.
 8 years ago '05        #105
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
What if they allowed pro boxers to compete at the Olympics and Manny refused to go cuz of drug tests? Then what would you say.
you've now resorted to what ifs?
 8 years ago '08        #106
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Sizzler01 said:
there is a precedent for Floyd not making weight no precedent for Pac cheating you think if they would have said 10 mil for every pound over 145 Floyd would have agreed, hell naw...
But is it in the rules yes or no?
 8 years ago '05        #107
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
But is it in the rules yes or no?
its unheard of yes but since both sides agreed yes it is in the 'rules' of this f!ght
 8 years ago '08        #108
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
its unheard of yes but since both sides agreed yes it is in the 'rules' of this f!ght
OK so why is it so terrible that Floyd is asking him to do something outside the rules when Manny is doing the same....n*ggas act like hes asking Manny to get an AIDS test dude just wants him to do the olympic test because you cant detect certain things in Urine like you can with Blood
 8 years ago '08        #109
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
you've now resorted to what ifs?
And you are refusing to answer the question. It's suspect, now take Pacmans d*ck out your mouth
 8 years ago '05        #110
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
OK so why is it so terrible that Floyd is asking him to do something outside the rules when Manny is doing the same....n*ggas act like hes asking Manny to get an AIDS test dude just wants him to do the olympic test because you cant detect certain things in Urine like you can with Blood
its not terrible but it is if they are not open to negotiating over who will do the blood tests thats questionable to me, I am wondering why they are so hell bent on letting the Olympic folks do it, there are others capable people out there if Pac ain't comfortable with them they should work it out, just like if Floyd wasn't comfortable with that penalty but apparently it was no problem cause he knows he can make 147 comfortably
 8 years ago '05        #111
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
And you are refusing to answer the question. It's suspect, now take Pacmans d*ck out your mouth
excuse me about not being with hypothetical thats Floyd stans' area you've given him victories over Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Winky, etc. etc.

but yes any athlete who refuses to do a mandatory blood test is suspect, something that is voluntary not suspect
 8 years ago '08        #112
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
excuse me about not being with hypothetical thats Floyd stans' area you've given him victories over Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Winky, etc. etc.

but yes any athlete who refuses to do a mandatory blood test is suspect, something that is voluntary not suspect
Show me where I gave him victories over those people? I know he asked to f!ght Mosely a few years back and Mosely chose to f!ght Vargas instead and then said he had toothe ache. I know he wanted to f!ght Cotto but Arum made him a bulls**t offer. He wanted Cotto, but Arum only offered 7mil for Cotto who was undefeated and a bigger name, but he offered 8mil for Margarito who hadnt beaten anybody and wasnt a big name at the time. At that point he said f**k Arum and made a deal that got him 12 mil against Baldomir who was the true WW champion. The s**t with Winky was rumors, Floyd was at 140, wink was f!ghting at 160.

And refusing a drug test weather it Mandatory or voluntary is suspect. What does he have to hide, doctors and experts have confirmed it dont affect s**t and Floyd is willing to do the same.
 8 years ago '08        #113
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
its not terrible but it is if they are not open to negotiating over who will do the blood tests thats questionable to me, I am wondering why they are so hell bent on letting the Olympic folks do it, there are others capable people out there if Pac ain't comfortable with them they should work it out, just like if Floyd wasn't comfortable with that penalty but apparently it was no problem cause he knows he can make 147 comfortably
Obviously because they feel that specific Olympic test is the best way to determine that he stays clean just like Manny feels making him pay 10 Mill per pound is the best way to ensure Floyd comes in at the 147 limit....
 12-26-2009, 10:37 AM         #114
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The f!ghts going to Hype....I Think this is just going to give boxing the CPR It needs. If you think they would NOT let this f!ght happen...Get real.

This is the only real PAYDAY out there for anyone involved in boxing, period. After this f!ght....Whats next? Its time to cashout, they need better than blockbuster numbers.
 8 years ago '05        #115
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
Show me where I gave him victories over those people? I know he asked to f!ght Mosely a few years back and Mosely chose to f!ght Vargas instead and then said he had toothe ache. I know he wanted to f!ght Cotto but Arum made him a bulls**t offer. He wanted Cotto, but Arum only offered 7mil for Cotto who was undefeated and a bigger name, but he offered 8mil for Margarito who hadnt beaten anybody and wasnt a big name at the time. At that point he said f**k Arum and made a deal that got him 12 mil against Baldomir who was the true WW champion. The s**t with Winky was rumors, Floyd was at 140, wink was f!ghting at 160.

And refusing a drug test weather it Mandatory or voluntary is suspect. What does he have to hide, doctors and experts have confirmed it dont affect s**t and Floyd is willing to do the same.
no there were negotiations between wright and mayweather

Arum said he was meeting with Wilkes in person or by phone late Monday or first thing today, and thinks a Wright-Mayweather f!ght is a possibility for Nov. 12.

"Hopefully between Jim and myself we can put it together," Arum said. "There's a lot of ways to skin a cat. Jim and I as lawyers are in these type of negotiations all the time. We're innovative people and will come to a solution. But who knows, I could be wrong.

12-26-2009, 02:13 PM         #116
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what u talking bout??????? so u think accussing someone of doing something they are innocent of is cool.......... well u a new school fool............. mayweather and his camp is so fukkin scared they need to hide behind this shyt..... this nyga may aint ever accussed another boxer of this type of shyt before, why start now................... that nyga knows he cant beat pacman. So i guess 2 can play the same game, so pac man is sueing that bytch for defimation of character......
 8 years ago '07        #117
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,115 | Props total: 1360 1360
wow for the last time, YOU f**gotS NEED TO READ. he said he would agree to take the test, just not the day of or the night before the f!ght. you retards realize that you become weakened when blood is drawn from your body correct? what does he have to hide after the f!ght? whats the big deal?

the fact of the matter is, floyd is scared s**tless. he doesnt want it with pac and hes tryna psych pac out mentally and physically. only a coward would stoop to lows such as pretty boy. according to golden boy productions, this has to be a lose lose f!ght. because if mayweather loses, he loses all confidence, and his legacy is tarnished. pac mans got everything to gain and nothing to lose. mayweather just being a bonified b**chmade n*gga.
i cant wait til his arrogant as gets put down like the dog he is.
 12-26-2009, 03:56 PM         #118
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Obviously because they feel that specific Olympic test is the best way to determine that he stays clean just like Manny feels making him pay 10 Mill per pound is the best way to ensure Floyd comes in at the 147 limit....

you're using to much logic...
 8 years ago '09        #119
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
I guess working hard isn't enough anymore!
 8 years ago '08        #120
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Pass The Dutchi said:
wow for the last time, YOU f**gotS NEED TO READ. he said he would agree to take the test, just not the day of or the night before the f!ght. you retards realize that you become weakened when blood is drawn from your body correct? what does he have to hide after the f!ght? whats the big deal?

the fact of the matter is, floyd is scared s**tless. he doesnt want it with pac and hes tryna psych pac out mentally and physically. only a coward would stoop to lows such as pretty boy. according to golden boy productions, this has to be a lose lose f!ght. because if mayweather loses, he loses all confidence, and his legacy is tarnished. pac mans got everything to gain and nothing to lose. mayweather just being a bonified b**chmade n*gga.
i cant wait til his arrogant as gets put down like the dog he is.
Maybe you should go read you stupid f**k. The s**t clearly said Olympic style testing would be done randomly up until 2 days before the f!ght. I'll stop there since you cant even read, I wont bother wasting my time using logic or reasoning on you. The hate you have is too strong and its pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy