Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
After my boy explained it to me a bit further I kind of understands Roach and Arum's POV on this....They don't want this to fuk with Pac-man's training session but it's still bulls**t
 8 years ago '04        #82
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 366 366
 Bigakathebeast said:
ya are aware that the blood test he isn't refusing ...its the window of the blood test....taking a blood test almost 48 hrs b4 a match would fukk up his routine...and if you don't have ya routine down pact...sometimes take you out ya zone
They can take his blood quicker than he can take a piss. His refusal raises eyebrows no matter what.
 8 years ago '07        #83
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
“I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, and shut your big, pretty mouth,” Pacquiao said. “Face me on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or press release written by people who don’t even know me.

“Face me in a f!ght where I get to punch back.”
 8 years ago '06        #84
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,518 | Props total: 6738 6738
 omglolwtfbbq said:
“I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, and shut your big, pretty mouth,” Pacquiao said. “Face me on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or press release written by people who don’t even know me.

“Face me in a f!ght where I get to punch back.”

where u get that supposed quote from
 8 years ago '04        #85
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 15376 15376
 8 years ago '07        #86
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

where u get that supposed quote from
the supposed Las Vegas Sun

Just thought it was good for him to finally come out and say something, instead of these guys talking through middlemen
 8 years ago '09        #87
flystylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
...imma need for all this BS to blow over with. these are grown a.ss men..(that box for a living) acting like some str8 b******..lets hope Pac not cheating in the ring
 8 years ago '07        #88
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
If this is all still the hype machine working, they are doing a good job.

"Enough is enough. These people, Mayweather Sr, Jr and Golden Boy Promotions think it is a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs.

"I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-f!ght ploy but I think they have gone overboard."

^but stuff like this^ makes it look like it really is in danger of these guys going back to whipping on a buncha lesser opponents rather than f!ght each other.
 8 years ago '05        #89
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
damn Pac is heated

"Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don't even know me. Face me in a f!ght where I get to punch back. To Floyd, despite all these accusations, may your Christmas be merry, and I will see you in court soon, too."
 8 years ago '07        #90
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sizzler01 said:
damn Pac is heated

"Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don't even know me. Face me in a f!ght where I get to punch back. To Floyd, despite all these accusations, may your Christmas be merry, and I will see you in court soon, too."
Sound more like a b**ch than heated to me...Take the fukkin test u Just give em a cut off date...fuk bob arum, golden boys, roach, and pacman....I can't knock May for wanting a clean f!ght...but the n*ggaz handling both parties are to blame...this s**t is fukkin with my trip :angry14:
 8 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Didn't take the time to read all the posts here. My take is Floyd needs to create some s**t around the f!ght and do stuff that gets to Manny kinda like B Hop used to do to cats like bringing beans out on stage and all that dumb s**t. Floyd and several other f!ghters have moved through weight classes with no problems and now he wants to find reasons to f**k with this dude.
I used to like Floyd some and had some respect for him. But over the years he has lost it slowly. I was pretty much done with boxing years ago but I thought this f!ght would get me back to paying some attention but its still a dog and pony show with this n*gga Floyd the ringleader.
 8 years ago '06        #92
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
floyd is coming off as a hoe in his own way too. both sides need to put their egos aside and compromise. all this talking through middlemen and the media s**t is getting old. maybe they'll get their acts together when people stop paying attention.
 12-26-2009, 02:47 AM         #93
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread just means there are more urban and black people than anything else.....
 8 years ago '07        #94
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 BxCastro said:
Sound more like a b**ch than heated to me...Take the fukkin test u Just give em a cut off date...fuk bob arum, golden boys, roach, and pacman....I can't knock May for wanting a clean f!ght...but the n*ggaz handling both parties are to blame...this s**t is fukkin with my trip :angry14:
AT THESE STANS

n*gga BOXING IS ALREADY IMPLEMENTING TEST. JUST CAUSE PRETTY BOY WANTS HIS OWN KIND OF TEST DONE HE SHOULD DO THEM? TELL PRETTY GIRL TO SIGN THE CONTRACT ALREADY CAUSE PACMAN'S SIGNATURE IS ALREADY ON IT.
 8 years ago '05        #95
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 - Streetz - said:
"Creams, transdurmals, clear the fastest. Orals, would be next. Water-based drugs- including testosterone- would be next, then the oil-based. So some of these can clear in a matter of hours and days," explained Conte."So if you know when you're going to be tested a week out, you go off the use of oral testosterone, for example, you're going to test negative. So that is really an issue."
Those Pac supporters gonna act like they ain't read this ^^^^^

Sizzler01 said:

what a bunch of hypocrites

When Zab Judah vs Shane Mosley was being put toghether (the f!ght where Zab went one on one with the shower door) Zab requested that Mosley (A proven cheat) be blood tested leading up to the f!ght.

Here was Richard and GBP's response - "We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires. The fact is Shane Mosley is not a cheater and does not need to be treated as one.
Ok... And wats ya point?? At the time they thought Shane wasn't a cheater and it turned out he was.. They looked like fools at the time, but I guarantee you, they won't let it happen to them again.

This is the Era we live in. No athlete can be 100% trusted anymore.

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 12-26-2009 at 06:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I also wanted to say this. Floyd and his team claim pacquaio would be easy f!ght in the park, and called pacquaio unskilled, but yet they claim pacquaio is on roid. I guess this is floyd's way to say that pacquaio is actually a real threat to him.
Floyd SR. thinks Manny is using a performance enhancing drug. Where is the source where PBF said it? No f!ght is a walk in the park IMO, but I just wish this f!ght hurries up and takes place. All these new Pac fans would get a chance to see how bad Manny looks when he f!ghts PBF. Pac will not get away with throwing all those wild punches. I'm not disregarding anything Pac has done nor am I hating. I respect anyone who f!ghts for a living. I just think PBF is too crafty for him. Those wild punches will be the difference if the f!ght happens. PEACE!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #97
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 MELODY said:
SO FLOYD WANTS A f!ght TO BE FAIR ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER HIS WHOLE CAREER?

YOU STANS CRACK ME UP.
You stay callin people STANS when quite frankly YOU ARE!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #98
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 muzikhead said:
You stay callin people STANS when quite frankly YOU ARE!!!!

Floyd cheated marquez on the weights.

Pacquaio signed and Boxing already have their drug test already.

People act like Olympics style testing will find the drugs better than boxing or NFL, but yet majority of folks in here claims Usain Bolt, lebron, dwight are on roids and HGH. Floyd wanted to change the rules in the f!ght even nevada boxing commission has there own testing that pacquaio already past non stop. And the funny part is that both floyd and pacquaio both grew the same. This whole steroid rumor all came from baseless a.ssumption by Floyd's crackhead dad. Its that people fail to mention that Pacquaio developed his right hands. Dude can throw any punches instead of his predictable Jab jab straight left he used to throw in his early days. He also greatly improved his footwork. And add the reason pacquaio kept his speed while moving up in weight because he been weighing around 147 at f!ght night when he was f!ght at 130.

Again pacquaio is the only guy who sign the contract while floyd hasnt sign yet. How come nobody call floyd a b**ch for wanting to change the rules.
 8 years ago '08        #99
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd cheated marquez on the weights.

Pacquaio signed and Boxing already have their drug test already.

People act like Olympics style testing will find the drugs better than boxing or NFL, but yet majority of folks in here claims Usain Bolt, lebron, dwight are on roids and HGH. Floyd wanted to change the rules in the f!ght even nevada boxing commission has there own testing that pacquaio already past non stop. And the funny part is that both floyd and pacquaio both grew the same. This whole steroid rumor all came from baseless a.ssumption by Floyd's crackhead dad. Its that people fail to mention that Pacquaio developed his right hands. Dude can throw any punches instead of his predictable Jab jab straight left he used to throw in his early days. He also greatly improved his footwork. And add the reason pacquaio kept his speed while moving up in weight because he been weighing around 147 at f!ght night when he was f!ght at 130.

Again pacquaio is the only guy who sign the contract while floyd hasnt sign yet. How come nobody call floyd a b**ch for wanting to change the rules.
Show me the rule that says a f!ghter must pay 10 Million per pound if over the weight limit
 8 years ago '05        #100
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 ChickzNKickz said:
Those Pac supporters gonna act like they ain't read this ^^^^^

Ok... And wats ya point?? At the time they thought Shane wasn't a cheater and it turned out he was.. They looked like fools at the time, but I guarantee you, they won't let it happen to them again.

This is the Era we live in. No athlete can be 100% trusted anymore.
at the time they thought Shane wasn't a cheater? uhhh no that was after his name was already dropped in the Balco case
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy