Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #62
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
 bangab**ch said:
I don't think people are thinking manny is afraid of floyd, it's that he's afraid of what the test might reveal. if he has nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem with the olympic style testing.

the olympic style testing can't be too rigourous to disrupt the preparation for a f!ght when you have olympic athletes doing the same testing for their own respective events with no problem.
Olympic style testing is very rigorous and invasive.
The fact that it's completely random and Pacquiao does a lot of his training in the Philippines is an obstacle.
Second, I don't know why people are carrying on this fallacy about it being only "a tablespoon" worth of blood. It's not, and those people are wrong.

And as far as I've heard, Pacquiao hasn't declined the entire notion of drug testing, but just declined the olympic style drug testing that is obviously more in the benefit of Mayweather since he trains completely in the states and doesn't have to go through a ton of roadblocks to get his blood submitted for testing.

Pacquiao agreed to scheduled drug tests (OMG, he's cycling steroids!!) already..
 8 years ago '06        #63
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

Pacquaio already agreed on drug test, its that Floyd and his team keep getting stricter on their demand of the drug test and keep adding s**t. Why is that Pacquaio already signed the contract and then floyd add more BS everytime pacquaio agreed to something. FLoyd is the only one who didnt sign the contract. And people act like its just a tablespoon of blood. You do realize they take multiple sample for each drug test. It basically Pacquaio didnt want any testing on the day and day before the f!ght. Pacquaio basically wanted the same testers who does the NFL while floyd wanted the Olympic style test. And the NFL testers would actually allow random blood test till 2 days before the f!ght. Most of the idiots on here get their news from ESPN who actually dont follow boxing. Because he already agreed on the drug test, but the part they didnt agree on is which agency is doing the testing.

And add the fact pacquaio is planning to take the mayweather to court. because pacquaio already threaten Floyd sr to take him to court for being the guy who started the whole steroid allegation. Because nobody talked about roid until his dumbass open his mouth because pacquaio destroyed his boxer hatton in two rounds. So in other word pacquaio is basically tired of the mayweather finding new excuses for floyd to not sign the contract. Because first it was money, then it was the date, then it venue, then it was the f**king drug test, then its which agency they wanted to test which is where they couldnt agree, and floyd's team trying to make pacquaio the one who looks like the guilty man when its basically them not agreeing to which agency doing the test. And the reason is because Pacquaio retired both of Golden Boy's two biggest cash cow(hatton and oscar) is why GBP , along with floyd are trying to slander pacquaio. Also add that floyd doesnt agree with 10 million dollar penelty for every pound over which i dont know how it gets swept under the rug especially after he cheated marquez in the weight.

Either way both sides needs to put their ego to the side and sign the f**king f!ght. Because Pacquaio only has til march to f!ght and add that he also is running for congress in the phillipines and if wins his election that he is retiring from boxing or if he lose then most likely we see floyd vs pacquaio in november.
and can anybody name another f!ghter FLoyd did this to.....FLOYD is scare
 8 years ago '04        #64
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
 akademiks said:
The fact that it's completely random and Pacquiao does a lot of his training in the Philippines is an obstacle.
Second, I don't know why people are carrying on this fallacy about it being only "a tablespoon" worth of blood. It's not, and those people are wrong.

And as far as I've heard, Pacquiao hasn't declined the entire notion of drug testing, but just declined the olympic style drug testing that is obviously more in the benefit of Mayweather since he trains completely in the states and doesn't have to go through a ton of roadblocks to get his blood submitted for testing.

Pacquiao agreed to scheduled drug tests (OMG, he's cycling steroids!!) already..
I run track and I know a few pros that went to the olympics and world championships and they get tested randomly between rounds and they perform fine. GTFOH with all that invasive talk.

I am telling you right now that it doesn't affect it and this is coming from an athlete who ACTUALLY talks to people that have taken olympic style tests. And urine tests don't detect anything. We have to take random p!ss tests at school and some of my boys and football players blow ALLLL the time and they NEVER get busted. And if you can't detect THC, how the hell are you going to detect performance enhancers that were engineered by brilliant chemists?
 8 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 akademiks said:

Since you've been thru or have more knowledge on olympic style testing how much blood is taken?.....if its random how many times can you get tested in a three month span?? If Im not mistaken wasn't it 30 days before the f!ght and one test after the f!ght??
 8 years ago '04        #66
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
 BxCastro said:
Since you've been thru or have more knowledge on olympic style testing how much blood is taken?.....if its random how many times can you get tested in a three month span?? If Im not mistaken wasn't it 30 days before the f!ght and one test after the f!ght??
I get tested randomly but mine are urine tests. I have had times where my names has been selected back to back weeks but spring semester last year I didn't get tested at all.

As far as the olympic style tests. My boy that went to the World Championships and Olympics only got tested twice in a 2 weeks span at the WC's. But I know that Asafa Powell said that he got tested about 4-5 times at the Olympics in 08. He was upset just because it was time consuming to go through that 4-5 times in like 2 weeks. The blood they take isn't much at all. My boy compared it to getting blood drawn when they want to test to see what strain of flu you have or whatever. It is a couple vials.

It doesn't affect your performance. My track coach at UGA doesn't let us donate blood during the season because that is bags of blood but as far as just getting blood tests, it does nothing.
 8 years ago '04        #67
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I also wanted to say this. Floyd and his team claim pacquaio would be easy f!ght in the park, and called pacquaio unskilled, but yet they claim pacquaio is on roid. I guess this is floyd's way to say that pacquaio is actually a real threat to him.
even if i knew for sure i could whoop someone, if that person has been hyped as my equal or better and i feel they have been taking performance enhancing drugs then i would want to whoop them AND expose them as being a cheat the whole time so their legacy wont even be anywhere near mine, because even if Floyd wins there are still gonna be skeptics who make exscuses but if he wins plus proves Manny has been on something then Manny's credibility is finished.
 8 years ago '07        #68
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Lmao, marquez stood toe to toe with manny, shouldve beat him, floyd destroyed marquez, manny would possibly lose against floyd
Posted via Mobile Device
MARQUEZ? THE GUY THAT HAD TO GAIN WEIGHT TO GAIN WEIGHT TO f!ght THIS pus*y?

YOU DONT THINK GAINING WEIGHT AFFECTS YOUR f!ghtING STYLE?
 8 years ago '07        #69
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So because floyd wants to make sure its fair and noone has a advantage he's shook? u boxden haters crack me up
Posted via Mobile Device
SO FLOYD WANTS A f!ght TO BE FAIR ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER HIS WHOLE CAREER?

YOU STANS CRACK ME UP.
 8 years ago '04        #70
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 15376 15376
 Gattsau said:
So because floyd wants to make sure its fair and noone has a advantage he's shook? u boxden haters crack me up
Posted via Mobile Device
No, the question is why he's doing this now. He's never asked for this type of s**t before in his previous f!ghts.
 8 years ago '08        #71
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,795 | Props total: 3412 3412
 MELODY said:
MARQUEZ? THE GUY THAT HAD TO GAIN WEIGHT TO GAIN WEIGHT TO f!ght THIS pus*y?

YOU DONT THINK GAINING WEIGHT AFFECTS YOUR f!ghtING STYLE?
I can name a long a.ss list of people that move up in weight and compete just fine, but for some reason we should all know that Marquez couldnt do it, especially when he's the one that asked for the f!ght. Floyd, Pacman, Shane, Bhop, Roy Jones and a s**t load of other moved up in weght, but our psychic powers should let us know Marquez cant. You Floyd haters are pathetic with excuses to try to discredit him.
 8 years ago '08        #72
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,795 | Props total: 3412 3412
 MELODY said:
SO FLOYD WANTS A f!ght TO BE FAIR ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER HIS WHOLE CAREER?

YOU STANS CRACK ME UP.
And you still trying to defend doing everything possible to avoid a drug test. You Floyd haters crack me up.
 8 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 pek said:
and you still trying to defend doing everything possible to avoid a drug test. You floyd haters crack me up.
what are you talking about? Pacman has complied with every type of drug test there is. All of a sudden pretty girl wants to call his own shots and make stipulations he knows pacman is uncomfortable with? Excuses after excuses.
 8 years ago '06        #74
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
"Creams, transdurmals, clear the fastest. Orals, would be next. Water-based drugs- including testosterone- would be next, then the oil-based. So some of these can clear in a matter of hours and days," explained Conte."So if you know when you're going to be tested a week out, you go off the use of oral testosterone, for example, you're going to test negative. So that is really an issue."

and thats coming from a expert on that s**t, hm

Last edited by Blah; 12-25-2009 at 07:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #75
jumpman441 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 9 9
There has to b a reason he wouldn't agree to it. It's way too much money at stake. Plus it's not like money may wudnt do it too
 8 years ago '04        #76
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
im in Pacquio's corner on this one
Mayweather's camp is not the boxing commission
they do not make the rules
Mayweather dishes it but like he dodges and stays away from his opponents
he can't take it. Mayweather needs to STFU and let the nevada commission handle
the f!ght
 12-25-2009, 09:00 PM         #77
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no pacman needs to take the test. its a simple and fair test. as a fan I want all athletes to take these kind of test
 8 years ago '05        #78
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Posted via Mobile Device
why didn't he want to make sure his f!ght was fair last f!ght and no one had an advantage when he came in over weight?
 8 years ago '05        #79
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space

what a bunch of hypocrites

When Zab Judah vs Shane Mosley was being put toghether (the f!ght where Zab went one on one with the shower door) Zab requested that Mosley (A proven cheat) be blood tested leading up to the f!ght.

Here was Richard and GBP's response - "We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires. The fact is Shane Mosley is not a cheater and does not need to be treated as one.
 12-25-2009, 10:20 PM         #80
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
it's a teaspoon of blood. not a blood donation. it's not that serious.

this is what everyone will continue to run around.....to excuse pac's b**ch made a.ss ways...talking about being "weakened"...that's the worst excuse i've ever heard in my life...on top of complete bulls**t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy