Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #21
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1176 1176
Im in Orlando and won a title with them, now cant play s**t....Dumb trades i seen was Marquise daniels for Joachim Noah from the bulls WTF?
 12-25-2009, 12:18 AM         #22
WNBARoX25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tOnerz said:
haha im a pg on the t-wolves and they do some weird s**t in the line-up sometimes.

now when i try to play any of my friends that come over im always locked on the pg and i gotta signout to be unlocked.
I had that problem with the player lock thing but u dont have to signout. Just go to Options, My Controller then Controller Settings then you'll see Preferred Position and switch it to none.

and I aint on the T-Wolves. Im on the Bucks as a SG but it is funny how alot of people are on the Wolves
 8 years ago '07        #23
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
im 35 games in my second season

ima pg on the heat avg 10 pts and 11 asts

i straight snatched chalmers minutes....that n*gga stay in trade rumors
 8 years ago '04        #24
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I got drafted to the 2nd rd pick 14 to the s**tty Pistons who can barley win a game. Were 15th on the East Coast, and 30th overall on the standings.....
 8 years ago '07        #25
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Are all these problems for the ps3 or xbox 360
 8 years ago '06        #26
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
both im a 84 stuck in the D-league f**k that a.ssociation is where its at
 8 years ago '05        #27
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Yd4001 said:
I think everybody got picked by the T-Wolves?
Posted via Mobile Device
nope...1st round...23rd pick...by the Kings...
 12-25-2009, 03:17 PM         #28
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got picked by the Lakers 2nd round, won the finals and now I'm stuck in 2nd season also

2k says we have to wait for the 2nd patch which comes out the beginning of next year
 8 years ago '06        #29
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
^ i hope that true.. damn i feel sorry for rest of u cats, luckily for me im halfway through ma 1st year so by the time im done the 1st year, hopefully the 2nd patch will come out.
 8 years ago '04        #30
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
2k games always has terrible glitches, that's why I can't f**k with them anymore

2k5 football used to have that QB glitch where the game would just freeze

I remember in the old college basketball games I could never get to #1 in the polls because of a glitch
 8 years ago '05        #31
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 24 Kalibur said:
So i finished my first season with orlando magic and won the title, after that whenever I try and play next game nothing happens over and over again, I dono wtf is up and i played over 90 games so i dont want to restart the thing.... anyone else have this problem
samething happen to me and i was with the magic also... i did another one but i havent deleted my first one though... it let me do the whole first season but im on year 2 and i cant even play the first game on the season...
 01-13-2010, 11:46 PM         #32
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 2nd patch didn't fix the my player glitch where it freezes after the 1st season. 2k says it's a corrupt file and it can't be patched...I had to start My Player over from scratch.

but below are the issues they addressed in the 2nd patch...supposedly (still hear people complaining about some of the same problems).

issues that were addresed. discuss.

GENERAL
- When using the Living Roster, users can now play standard Quick Games with players who are injured in real life.

- The Dunk Off trophy should now be unlocking when the requirements have been achieved.

- The Upcoming Matchups and Rebounding Leaders overlays should no longer obstruct the camera during NBA Today/My Player play.

- The camera will no longer cut away to the nosebleed cam mid-free throw during NBA Today/My Player play.

- The ‘On-Ball Defense’ column should now properly perform ascending/descending sorts

GAMEPLAY
- Further tuned the a.ssist logic such that the CPU should be more diligent in handing out a.ssists to players.

- Pass accuracy has been toned down for passes out of a double team, passes out of contact shots, and non-inbound full court passes.

- Addressed a rare occurrence where the referee would hold on to the ball and not pass it to the shooter during free throw shooting situations.

- CPU players are now much more selective when choosing to pass the ball while attacking the basket.

- Offensive rebounds are now much tougher to grab following missed free throws.

- When played locked, the CPU will no longer throw a full court pass following a missed shot due to the user rapidly pressing the ‘Y’ button for the rebound.

- Corrected an issue that was causing online NBA Today games to disconnect when a user with his/her console set to North America was playing an opponent who had their console set to Europe/Asia.

- Fixed a Team-Up divergence that occurred when users would rapidly press the ‘Start’ button during the loading screen.

- Addressed a crash in leagues that would occur when the league was using an out of date roster.

- Addressed a divergence in leagues that would occur when the league was using a custom roster and/or had a league size larger than 12 users.

- Fixed a rare occurrence where some users would experience a crash during the ‘Connecting to Host’ dialog.

- Improved connection times when attempting to connect to an opponent.

- Fixed a rare hang on the ‘Closing Match’ dialog that appears at the conclusion of a Team-Up game.

MY PLAYER
- Users who are currently in the Playoffs time period of their seasons will no longer be disconnected from Pick-Up games after the first made basket of the game.

- Addressed an issue where users would occasionally hang (often after winning the Finals MVP) when advancing past the end of the season.

- Found and addressed an instance where cloned players were still being created when users chose to change teams following the Summer Circuit.

- The NBA 2K Insider will no longer incorrectly tell the user he has an important decision to make when a decision doesn’t need to be made.

- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect game results to be posted to the Standings when the user chose to participate in a drill immediately after a played game.

- Decreased steal success when playing My Player Pick-Up games.

- Addressed an issue that would cause the Finals celebration to occur after the third win of a series when the user finished that game on the bench.

ASSOCIATION
- Users are now able to sign free agents during the season once the player re-signing deadline has passed.

- ‘Recent Games’ scores will no longer be erased when exiting from practice.

- The commentators will no longer refer to players as having scored 0 points when that is not appropriate.

- CPU teams will now trade amongst themselves during 30-team a.ssociations when the user has automated the Player Trading task for all of the teams.

- Fixed an issue that was causing the game to report incorrect ages for 2K Share Draft Class prospects. The prospects will no longer retire after their first season in the league.

- Addressed a rare issue where players would have some of their attributes jump to 99 when they had low morale and/or were on a team with poor team chemistry.

- Addressed a case where players would not show up on the roster once they were signed by a team.

- In Season mode, users are now able to sign players from the free agent list.

- In Season mode, users are now able to trade players without needing to follow salary cap guidelines.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
The patch actually fixed my season end glitch, but mine was after the 2nd season instead of the first. Only problem was that I couldnt go back to my team (spurs) which was cool cause I ended up with Boston as a PG.
 8 years ago '06        #34
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
i would be p!ss s**t takes long as f**k thats for sure
 8 years ago '04        #35
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
my first year in the d leauge they still showed me on the pistons roster ..they sent me to da league for a trial ...i played 5 games ...we didnt make the playofffs so my temporary contract expired an they put me back on the d leauge .... when i returned tto the d league ..they sent me to a different team . AND changed the standings to make my old team 3rd place and my new team 8th ....i was 100+ games in before i got the call ...76'rs ..we suck ...sometimes the pg just holds the ball until the shot clock expires ... and the goals are too difficult ..how do you stop a.ssists ?
 8 years ago '04        #36
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
Nah what about when the game glitch at freethrow line and ref wont throw u the ball ..you have to burn a time out ....then the lights come on like for the pre game ..an the game slows down until the next stoppage in play
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc