For the street dudes on BX, did T.I., Gucci Mane, Jeezy, and Clipse really move that work?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i believe clipse n jeezy was kool wit meech so he probably legit... tip probably did kuz of his rap sheet but that n*gga gucci was a 3.5 or somethin close to it gpa student
 8 years ago '04        #102
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 TDH Music said:
I dont know what jeezy was doing specifically...but i was at the studio wit shawty redd about a year ago and he said when they first did trap or die...jeezy came to him like he wants him to produce the whole thing and he threw dat nygga shawty redd stacks like 10 or 15 just to get started and was hitting him off wit stacks at a time...so i dont know what jeezy was doing but i know he was getting $ before he blew up and i had heard of jeezy and bmf way before icey came out and he was fukkin wit nyggaz dat i know get money and dat shyt aint clean so im a.ssume he's some what legit...cant speak on anyone else though...i think TIPS street cred is somewhat over done...I've heard things about Gucci but not from sources I would consider but so creditable, so Ill keep them to my self.
dont forget around the time Jeezy first came out, he said he used to run a studio and had hella artists come thru. Then he felt like he could do it, and he could do it better. So thats when he started rapping, and that could explain the money. ima try to find the interview on youtube
 8 years ago '04        #103
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 4284 4284
gucci was never a hustler he was a customer
 8 years ago '07        #104
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 TDH Music said:
that may be true but some of the stories are simply indulged on and not fabricated
yea that be tha main thing.everything these negroids say aint meant to be takin so literal.but i dont believe any rapper under age of 30 eva seen a brick
 8 years ago '07        #105
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TDH Music said:
I do, cuz I know nyggaz dat was moving bricks at 19 so I can believe dat...I just dont believe dat alot of deez mafukkaz dat rap about touching bricks (mentioned in this thread, T.I., Gucci, etc) have touched one let alone been in da same room wit one.
i meant as far as this thread goes.some rappers is really bout they bidness
 8 years ago '08        #106
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 karr153 said:
I interned at an A&R department this past summer. Its funny that you guys are eating up these hustler stories when in reality there is a white guy working with the artists management team to concoct the persona your eating up . I wish yall could see how hands on these labels are with this so called trap music. I have witnessed these preppy a.ss black girls write lyrics to be submitted to artists such as Clipse and Jeezy... y'all need to wake up.
Jeezy writes all his s**t homeboy..get ur facts right
 8 years ago '08        #107
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 MELODY said:
well since i did state i did intern for slip n slide back in 05 i can tell you plies is the most fabricated n*gga in hip hop. I know he went to ucf but i dont think he graduated. I also think he played football. His brother is the real n*gga though. Like most rappers he's trying to recreate someone else's life through his music. The same way big did it with droc.
lol plies cause plies went college dont mean s**t, he brother went college long than him did 5 years

his brother said the s**t plies says they use to do it together

why you think no other rapper n*gga say f**k plies,
 8 years ago '04        #108
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
 Curtisimo said:
Do yall mothaf**kas even know how many grams are in a brick???

please just enjoy the music and stop worrying about bulls**t that has nothing to do with it
im going to day 999+1
 8 years ago '06        #109
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 TDH Music said:
I do, cuz I know nyggaz dat was moving bricks at 19 so I can believe dat...I just dont believe dat alot of deez mafukkaz dat rap about touching bricks (mentioned in this thread, T.I., Gucci, etc) have touched one let alone been in da same room wit one.
And how would you know they haven't seen these things? You're not in their life to say whether they have or not. Besides, none of this stuff should matter anyway. It doesn't make them any more or less of what they are. It won't change anything if they actually did move weight.
 8 years ago '04        #110
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
a good friend of mine from VA, his uncle know clipse and them and he said they have delt weight and probably still r
 8 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Bytch, I said "I dont believe" I didnt say I know...see dats what happens when a female steps into a conversation with out finding out whats going on first...next time try reading before u open ya dyck sukkin mouf
lmao.that was kinda harsh
 12-24-2009, 01:40 PM         #112
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know any famous people. but real recognize real. and there's two people who push big weight that i know. they both enjoy jeezy like hes the greatest rapper alive. so
 8 years ago '04        #113
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
Yea all those lil nigguhs moved rocks, i sold to each of them, they lil time tho, i move planets!!!
 8 years ago '08        #114
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
I heard the Clipse use to chop weapons out in VA, hence that is where the got their group name from CLIPSE (as in magazine, guns)
 8 years ago '05        #115
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
rap music is entertainment first. Jeezy would be guilty by a.ssociation alone because of his affiliation with BMF but thats it. Gucci is ignorant that you would probably believe he did cause that is all his rhymes are about. T.I maybe did some corner pushing or was in the room with real ninjas breaking down bricks. Clipse to be just aren't believable. They to me seem like they watched a ton of American Gangster shows and compiled a story off of all the big name pushers and made their own.
 8 years ago '05        #116
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
[QUOTE=Showtimegp;15055179]lol plies cause plies went college dont mean s**t, he brother went college long than him did 5 years

why you think no other rapper n*gga say f**k plies,[/QUOTE

Damn n*ggah, take a writing class or sumn!

s**t is a damn shame n*ggaz can be on the net all day and can't write a complete sentence.
 8 years ago '08        #117
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy is not who he say he is trust me his father was one of my teachers in high school and he use to bragg on his son becoming a rapper all the time.jeezy aint no real dealer he's calling out old cats names who use to deal in weight back in the days they went to fed and now like the rest net worth aint worth s**t.jeezy u fake if u say u aint from here i got the old song to prove it. jeezy is really from augusta,ga his dad use to teach at glen hills high school in augusta,ga look it up
 12-24-2009, 02:48 PM         #118
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
lol plies cause plies went college dont mean s**t, he brother went college long than him did 5 years

why you think no other rapper n*gga say f**k plies,

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

f**k Plies
 8 years ago '09        #119
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 MELODY said:
THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST REALIST VERSES I'VE HEARD IN YEARS.

:cool-smiley-009:
n*ggas sleepin on clipse
 8 years ago '07        #120
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

f**k Plies
YOU BEAT ME TO IT

I DONT REALLY CARE WHO'S DONE WHAT. JUST MAKE GREAT MUSIC.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy