For the street dudes on BX, did T.I., Gucci Mane, Jeezy, and Clipse really move that work?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2009, 02:05 AM         #81
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
I interned at an A&R department this past summer. Its funny that you guys are eating up these hustler stories when in reality there is a white guy working with the artists management team to concoct the persona your eating up . I wish yall could see how hands on these labels are with this so called trap music. I have witnessed these preppy a.ss black girls write lyrics to be submitted to artists such as Clipse and Jeezy... y'all need to wake up.
details
 12-24-2009, 02:06 AM         #82
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga Jay-Z lost 92 bricks and had to fall back

had A-1 credit got more crack
from the first to the fifth gave it all back
if I'm not a hustla what you call that
this is before rap, 4, this is all fact
I’ll never change

That has to be the most outrageous line ever

8 years ago '07        #83
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 imsothoed said:

[pic - click to view]

"MY STASH...100 MILLION CASH... SHORTY YOU NEED A LOAN????"-Fabolous

YEA I REMEMBER SEEING THIS s**t BUT IN VIBE OR XXL OR SOMEs**t WHEN THEY HAD THE BMF ARTICLE. THEM n*ggaS WERE STUPID ANYWAYS. HAVNG BILLBOARDS IN THE ATL AND s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 MELODY said:
YEA I REMEMBER SEEING THIS s**t BUT IN VIBE OR XXL OR SOMEs**t WHEN THEY HAD THE BMF ARTICLE. THEM n*ggaS WERE STUPID ANYWAYS. HAVNG BILLBOARDS IN THE ATL AND s**t.

[pic - click to view]

Bigd*ckMonster said:
ya talking bout the same baby d that rode with oomp camp?
Yeah That Same Little n*gga
 12-24-2009, 02:33 AM         #85
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Those n*ggas were so stupid, I mean those motherf**kers were rolling to the club in Bentleys and Phantoms, and were spending hundreds of thousands daily

I would've kept my s**t on the low.

“Everybody was down and everything was cool with B.M.F. before they got busted. Everybody wanted to be down with the plan until they got busted. Then when it went sour, nobody wanted to fly the flag no more. If you was Black Mafia Family in the street when they were spending all that money in the strip clubs, you need to be Black Mafia Family right now when everyone getting indicted.”-Pimp C

CHUUCH!
 8 years ago '07        #86
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 imsothoed said:
Those n*ggas were so stupid, I mean those motherf**kers were rolling to the club in Bentleys and Phantoms, and were spending hundreds of thousands daily

I would've kept my s**t on the low.

“Everybody was down and everything was cool with B.M.F. before they got busted. Everybody wanted to be down with the plan until they got busted. Then when it went sour, nobody wanted to fly the flag no more. If you was Black Mafia Family in the street when they were spending all that money in the strip clubs, you need to be Black Mafia Family right now when everyone getting indicted.”-Pimp C

CHUUCH!
YO BACK IN '05 I USED TO INTERN FOR SLIP N SLIDE RECORDS WHICH ARE BASED ON SOUTH BEACH. EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT THESE n*ggaS USED TO THROW A PARTY AT THE OLD CROBAR. THE CLUB HAD A BILLBOARD OUTSIDE AND IT USED TO SAY BMF PRESENTS... NOTHING BUT DOPE WHIPS OUTSIDE. I HEARD STORIES WHERE SOMEONE FROM BMF USED TO STOP THE MUSIC AND GET ON THE MIC AND SAY ALL THE DRINKS WERE ON THEM FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. I USED TO ASK ABOUT THESE n*ggaS CAUSE ONE OF MY HOMIES WAS A BIG PROMOTER AND EVERYONE I TALKED TO TOLD ME THEY WORKED FOR THE FEDS, THEY THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING ON THE AMOUNT OF FLOSSING THEM n*ggaS DID AND WOULD STILL NOT GET ROPED.

Last edited by MELODY; 12-24-2009 at 02:50 AM..
 12-24-2009, 02:51 AM         #87
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly.. who gives a f**k
 12-24-2009, 03:03 AM         #88
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
YO BACK IN '05 I USED TO INTERN FOR SLIP N SLIDE RECORDS WHICH ARE BASED ON SOUTH BEACH. EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT THESE n*ggaS USED TO THROW A PARTY AT THE OLD CROBAR. THE CLUB HAD A BILLBOARD OUTSIDE AND IT USED TO SAY BMF PRESENTS... NOTHING BUT DOPE WHIPS OUTSIDE. I HEARD STORIES WHERE SOMEONE FROM BMF USED TO STOP THE MUSIC AND GET ON THE MIC AND SAY ALL THE DRINKS WERE ON THEM FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. I USED TO ASK ABOUT THESE n*ggaS CAUSE ONE OF MY HOMIES WAS A BIG PROMOTER AND EVERYONE I TALKED TO TOLD ME THEY WORKED FOR THE FEDS, THEY THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING ON THE AMOUNT OF FLOSSING THEM n*ggaS DID AND WOULD STILL NOT GET ROPED.

This BMF Hummer was Sold with $875k and Weapons Stashed Inside!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #89
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 647 647
 Lex Lossis said:
details
I was at the previously defunct Elektra Records (no pay by the way) this past summer for 4 weeks. I'm an accounting major so I was actually in their Buisness Affairs department (moved to A&R the last week). I didn't really do much except watch this Baruch Business College graduate handle marketing budgets, internal controls towards company expenses etc. I did get to head over to the publishing arm and got to see how hands on they were with the music. If I had to quickly explain what they did there: They would browse music databases for songs buyout the rights to the music, retool them a bit (change out lyrics or contact a music production company to create a song around the lyrics) then submit it to artists to cover over. The s**t was like a conveyor belt. So all these cats thinking the artist has all the ideas and creates all the tracks on the album, no it doesn't work like that (This is where all those filler tracks come from). Even though I wasn't working at a focused hip hop label a good dude named Darren put me on to the secrets of the hiphop industry which might be common knowledge already: Being a ghostwriter is an actual position at a record label, writer credits on the back of a CD don't reflect the person(s) actually receiving any publishing credit or royalty ownership. So just because it lists Diddy as a writer doesn't automatically mean he wrote it or is receiving money for it and record executives make f**king bank!
 12-24-2009, 03:05 AM         #90
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there was ever any reason to question the honesty/legitimacy of Clipse’s raps, all you need to do is peep Malice’s verse from “I’m Not You,” off the CLAAAAAASSSSIIIICCC Lord Willin:
“It shames me to no end to feed poison to those who could very well be my kin. But where there’s demand, someone will supply. So I feed them their needs, and at the same time, cry. Yes, it pains me to see them need this; all of them lost souls, and I’m their Jesus. Deepest regret and sympathy to the streets, I’ve seen them pay for their fix when their kids couldn’t eat. And with that in mind, I still didn’t quit. And that’s how I know that I ain’t s**t.”

Fake trappers glorify the lifestyle because they don’t understand its dark underbelly. Real trappers reflect on it and have realistic ideas about what it means to hustle.

[video - click to view]

The realest s**t Malice ever wrote

Last edited by IKeepsItTrill100; 12-24-2009 at 03:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #91
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 imsothoed said:
If there was ever any reason to question the honesty/legitimacy of Clipse’s raps, all you need to do is peep Malice’s verse from “I’m Not You,” off the CLAAAAAASSSSIIIICCC Lord Willin:
“It shames me to no end to feed poison to those who could very well be my kin. But where there’s demand, someone will supply. So I feed them their needs, and at the same time, cry. Yes, it pains me to see them need this; all of them lost souls, and I’m their Jesus. Deepest regret and sympathy to the streets, I’ve seen them pay for their fix when their kids couldn’t eat. And with that in mind, I still didn’t quit. And that’s how I know that I ain’t s**t.”

Fake trappers glorify the lifestyle because they don’t understand its dark underbelly. Real trappers reflect on it and have realistic ideas about what it means to hustle.

The realest s**t Malice ever wrote
THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST REALIST VERSES I'VE HEARD IN YEARS.

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #92
kangkong 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
 imsothoed said:

[pic - click to view]

"MY STASH...100 MILLION CASH... SHORTY YOU NEED A LOAN????"-Fabolous

THIS IS NOT A PIC OF BMF STASH HOUSE!.
This pic is from a drug bust in Mexico I remember seeing this on Yahoo news it's from a chinese dude in Mexico that sold meth chemicals. His name was Ye Go or Ye Gon. That's $205 million in cash. If you don't believe me google that s**t.
 12-24-2009, 04:51 AM         #93
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know about Plies??? I heard he had a nursing degree

"The manager of rapper Plies has been arrested after police allegedly discovered a major stash of cocaine at his Florida home.

Plies - real name David Lee Gay Jr. - was detained, along with several other a.ssociates, on Wednesday after cops seized over 80 pounds of the drug from his property in Tampa, Florida.

In addition to recovering the cocaine, police found a supply of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, a handgun and almost $8,000 in cash in the master bedroom of Plie's residence, according AllHipHop.com.

The tip-off came when Eleazar Gutierrez-Castillo, who is linked to the 35-year-old, was allegedly caught selling cocaine to an undercover detective.

The rapper has been charged with possession of cocaine, racketeering, armed trafficking and several conspiracy charges.

Plies is currently recording the follow-up to his debut album The Real Testament, which spawned the hit single Shawty featuring T-Pain."
 8 years ago '07        #94
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 imsothoed said:
anybody know about plies??? I heard he had a nursing degree

"the manager of rapper plies has been arrested after police allegedly discovered a major stash of cocaine at his florida home.

Plies - real name david lee gay jr. - was detained, along with several other a.ssociates, on wednesday after cops seized over 80 pounds of the drug from his property in tampa, florida.

In addition to recovering the cocaine, police found a supply of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, a handgun and almost $8,000 in cash in the master bedroom of plie's residence, according allhiphop.com.

The tip-off came when eleazar gutierrez-castillo, who is linked to the 35-year-old, was allegedly caught selling cocaine to an undercover detective.

The rapper has been charged with possession of cocaine, racketeering, armed trafficking and several conspiracy charges.

Plies is currently recording the follow-up to his debut album the real testament, which spawned the hit single shawty featuring t-pain."
well since i did state i did intern for slip n slide back in 05 i can tell you plies is the most fabricated n*gga in hip hop. I know he went to ucf but i dont think he graduated. I also think he played football. His brother is the real n*gga though. Like most rappers he's trying to recreate someone else's life through his music. The same way big did it with droc.
 8 years ago '04        #95
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
I dont think Jeezy was getting weight from those BMF n*ggas .. Cmon you got n*ggas snitching left and right , trying to avoid life or get their sentence down .. If Jeezy was getting that work somebody would have let it be known .. And I believe Bleu , I mentioned what he said in another thread about kinda the same thing and n*ggas jumped all down my throat .. I think he was out in the streets but w/e ..
 12-24-2009, 10:09 AM         #96
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at hiphopforever not knowing s**t about this thread...ol I play on the monkey bars in elementary a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #97
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Tommy_Bunz said:
at hiphopforever not knowing s**t about this thread...ol I play on the monkey bars in elementary a.ss n*gga.
.. cosign fam.
 8 years ago '06        #98
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 MELODY said:
you were 12 in 05...
 8 years ago '04        #99
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
like karr said. people get paid to get these claims on rappers an say s**t to make an image for them so people like the ones on boxden by into it.
 8 years ago '05        #100
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
supposedly lupe use to sell too (not like a big time coke dealer but buddy meddled with it)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago