For the street dudes on BX, did T.I., Gucci Mane, Jeezy, and Clipse really move that work?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2009, 01:13 AM         #61
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard, I heard, I heard, where are the facts?
 8 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Jeezy & Meech Still Talk From Time To Time But Its Not How It Was Back In The Day,Just Checking Up On Things. It Was Altercaton My n*gga,n*ggas Got Rowdy In The Club and Bumps Heads With Acouple n*ggas That Was Running With CTE and Things Got Ugly,My n*gga Just A Miss Understanding. No Chain Was Snatch and Aint Oowee Doing Time Right Now?
jeezy an meech dont talk at all.if they still spoke,he would have his chain.thats why u aint seen him wit it.oowee is fine,baby d is locked up
 8 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 karr153 said:
Thank you Jeezy's management we appreciate the input...
lol
 8 years ago '07        #64
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1872 1872
 Tommy_Bunz said:
YOU ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 Tommy_Bunz said:
I'm sayin, this whole s**t is all speculation. I'm from NYC so im just gonna take everyones word for it, it seems most of yall live down south. Its not like these rappers are untouchable. News travels through the streets and these artists go to the same clubs and parties we go to most of the time.
 12-24-2009, 01:23 AM         #66
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
YOU ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 r.burgundy said:
jeezy an meech dont talk at all.if they still spoke,he would have his chain.thats why u aint seen him wit it.oowee is fine,baby d is locked up
I Dont Think Oowee Took The n*gga Chain? I Mean Come On Now...We Talking About Little Oowee,Mr Cry and D Still Serving Them Ohio Charges and Shyt,I Know.

It Seem This Is Two Sides Of A Story...You Telling Me Another Side and Am Telling You Another.

Tommy_Bunz said:
...You Really Think Its Going Be News On The Internet About "Activity" In The Streets? So These Blogs Going Tell Me When My Weedman Next Door Goin Re-Up Or Get Busted? No Tommy,You Going Hear From n*ggas On Here That Heard From The Main Source Or Heard From Another n*gga That Knows A Source. If That Was The Case,Thats Just Damn Right Snitching On n*gga With Posting Blogs On Updates
 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM         #68
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
I'm sayin, this whole s**t is all speculation. I'm from NYC so im just gonna take everyones word for it, it seems most of yall live down south. Its not like these rappers are untouchable. News travels through the streets and these artists go to the same clubs and parties we go to most of the time.
fresh is a west coast gang banger

Imsothoed is a texas n*ggas that got ho's on the strip

Melody is a n*gga that scribbled it on his notepad and created his life

and Bunz is just well.............he's bunz
 8 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Dont Think Oowee Took The n*gga Chain? I Mean Come On Now...We Talking About Little Oowee,Mr Cry and D Still Serving Them Ohio Charges and Shyt,I Know.

It Seem This Is Two Sides Of A Story...You Telling Me Another Side and Am Telling You Another.

...You Really Think Its Going Be News On The Internet About "Activity" In The Streets? So These Blogs Going Tell Me When My Weedman Next Door Goin Re-Up Or Get Busted? No Tommy,You Going Hear From n*ggas On Here That Heard From The Main Source Or Heard From Another n*gga That Knows A Source. If That Was The Case,Thats Just Damn Right Snitching On n*gga With Posting Blogs On Updates
only side that matters is he definitely came up off that chain.jeezy aint no big dude lol an when it come to that street life,size dont mean anything
 8 years ago '05        #70
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 TDH Music said:
i cant speak for everyone else but my situation was not "turn my pocket tape recorder on" type of event. im just being honest. dats what i was told from shawty redds mouth directly on panola rd at jagged edges studio. a friend of mines was managing it and he was also managing an artist that im real cool wit. me and shawty redd know the same people and dat was da first time i had chopped it up wit him other then being in the same place at the same time (usually strokers). take it for what u want. I dont kno exactly what deez nyggaz did; im just giving out what lil info i kno.
On some real s**t off some funny message board s**t, I normally take a n*ggas word. So if this is what you heard then I'ma take your word as bond. My only beef in this thread is the claim that these rappers are real without a shadow of a doubt. I came up doing party promotion I have dealt with these entertainers and just watching them go from being owed a 100 favors by Noreaga to certified public accountant come show time, has revealed to me how fugazzi this industry actually is.
 8 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TDH Music said:
actually baby d is out now...see how much u know...and oowee is locked up from what i know or was da last time i heard. yall nyggaz always tryna be funny...just cuz i nygga worked in an office with some interns dont mean he knows shyt about what deez rappers do or did in theyre offtime...yall nyggaz act like bytchs sometimes str8 up
i only been to tha A once this year,an that was just recently to check my pops.didnt have time to get out an about,but i will be back down there in a few months.if baby d is home,he is out on bail.he is gonna do time.and oowee is not locked up.

dont get mad at me pimpin,dude made a funny comment.all i did was lol.i wasnt knockin ya story or nuthin
 8 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 TDH Music said:
actually baby d is out now
...Hold Up....I Thought That n*gga Got Some "YEARS",Aww Hell Naw What The Hell.... I Need To Check This Out For Myself
 12-24-2009, 01:31 AM         #73
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac dre, realest rapper there was? or pastor troy?
 8 years ago '07        #74
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1872 1872

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
fresh is a west coast gang banger

Imsothoed is a texas n*ggas that got ho's on the strip

Melody is a n*gga that scribbled it on his notepad and created his life

and Bunz is just well.............he's bunz

lmao.yall dudes is nutz on here.cant believe im on here at 2:30 am.global warmin my a.ss.no homo
 12-24-2009, 01:34 AM         #76
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 MELODY said:

[pic - click to view]

...Is That From That n*ggas Movie? Am Finna Go Download That s**t.
 12-24-2009, 01:50 AM         #78
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"MY STASH...100 MILLION CASH... SHORTY YOU NEED A LOAN????"-Fabolous

12-24-2009, 01:52 AM         #79
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous deleted the other stash house pic on his myspace that read "They was getting too close to that other room..."(paraphrasing)

Someone on boxden has it saved as their avatar, but I can't seem to find it
 8 years ago '04        #80
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 4318 4318
ya talking bout the same baby d that rode with oomp camp?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy