For the street dudes on BX, did T.I., Gucci Mane, Jeezy, and Clipse really move that work?

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 Tommy_Bunz said:
bingo

AllHipHop.com: During the trial an informant pointed to Young Jeezy as receiving cocaine from B.M.F.

Bleu DaVinci: As far as Iím concerned Jeezy a rapper man. You know I met Jeezy in Magic City. Some of my dudes was like, ďYo dude be spitting, we should f*** with him.Ē We f***ed with him and thatís where our relationship stood. I never passed him any work. Iíve never seen him on no blocks pitching no bricks or none of that. Me and Jeezy as far we go was the studio and messing with some females.
I was busy looking for it too good looks :agreement6:
 12-24-2009, 12:27 AM         #42
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....All These Charges,Am Still Waiting For Someone To Bring Up Gucci Charges? I Want To Know If Anyone Know His Drug Game Is Legit Besides k!llin A n*gga In Self Defense
he got a song called bricks
 8 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Tommy_Bunz said:
bingo

AllHipHop.com: During the trial an informant pointed to Young Jeezy as receiving cocaine from B.M.F.

Bleu DaVinci: As far as Iím concerned Jeezy a rapper man. You know I met Jeezy in Magic City. Some of my dudes was like, ďYo dude be spitting, we should f*** with him.Ē We f***ed with him and thatís where our relationship stood. I never passed him any work. Iíve never seen him on no blocks pitching no bricks or none of that. Me and Jeezy as far we go was the studio and messing with some females.
jeezy is a fraud like i said earlier.he is a product of big meech.blue is servin 5 years right now an big oohwee took jeezy bmf chain.meech was f**kin wit jeezy tryin to wash that bread
 8 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Bleu DaVinci: As far as I’m concerned Jeezy a rapper man. You know I met Jeezy in Magic City. Some of my dudes was like, “Yo dude be spitting, we should f*** with him.” We f***ed with him and that’s where our relationship stood. I never passed him any work. I’ve never seen him on no blocks pitching no bricks or none of that. Me and Jeezy as far we go was the studio and messing with some females.
...Tommy,You Also Know Bleu Had Beef With Young Jeezy Cause Of His Fame and Just Put All Kind Of Bulls**t Out There Right? Bleu Is Cool But After Lookin Over That & Remembering The Beef He Had With Jeezy On Being Left Behind,I Just See Personal Issue There Like With Jody Breeze Dissing Young Jeezy,That Was Over Jeezy Left Him behind.

Theres Still Acouple BMFs That I Know Of That Still f**k With Jeezy and Still Cosign On His Involement In The Dope Game With BMF. Now There Have Been Some Conflict Between Meech & Jeezy That Roccet Throw Out There In A Freestyle But n*ggas Not 100 With That 411,Thats Between Them Two.

Last edited by Fresh; 12-24-2009 at 12:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Tommy,You Also Know Bleu Had Beef With Young Jeezy Cause Of His Fame and Just Put All Kind Of Bulls**t Out There Right? Bleu Is Cool But After Lookin Over That & Remembering The Beef He Had With Jeezy On Being Left Behind,I Just See Personal Issue There Like With Jody Breeze Dissing Young Jeezy,That Was Over Jeezy Left Him behind.

Theres Still Acouple BMFs That I Know Of That Still f**k With Jeezy and Still Cosign On His Involement In The Dope Game With BMF. Now There Have Been Some Conflict Between Meech & Jeezy That Roccet Throw Out There In A Freestyle But n*ggas Not 100 With That 411,Thats Between Them Two.
no u dont lol.they took his chain for a reason.
 12-24-2009, 12:43 AM         #46
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous was takin' pictures of BMF stash houses, and puttin' them on his myspace page
 12-24-2009, 12:46 AM         #47
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

^ well Pimp C said jeezy wasn't getting no s**t for 17.5.... shouldn't that raise eyebrows?
 12-24-2009, 12:47 AM         #48
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:
Fabolous was takin' pictures of BMF stash houses, and puttin' them on his myspace page
I remember that pic, when he first put it up there, I remember just gazing at it, fab is such a f**king corn ball for that, up until this day I thought it was really his.
 8 years ago '07        #49
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 fresh whyte said:
...tommy,you also know bleu had beef with young jeezy cause of his fame and just put all kind of bulls**t out there right? Bleu is cool but after lookin over that & remembering the beef he had with jeezy on being left behind,i just see personal issue there like with jody breeze dissing young jeezy,that was over jeezy left him behind.

Theres still acouple bmfs that i know of that still f**k with jeezy and still cosign on his involement in the dope game with bmf. Now there have been some conflict between meech & jeezy that roccet throw out there in a freestyle but n*ggas not 100 with that 411,thats between them two.
exactly. n*ggas hating cause jeezy left them behind. But jeezy was in no position at the time to put n*ggas on in the rap game since he was a rookie. I know meech was bad at jeezy but i heard they had squashed it. Again, we only know so much who knows what was doing what. Between them n*ggas.
 8 years ago '07        #50
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 tommy_bunz said:
i remember that pic, when he first put it up there, i remember just gazing at it, fab is such a f**king corn ball for that, up until this day i thought it was really his.
never saw it, anyone have a pic?
 12-24-2009, 12:53 AM         #51
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those that don't think the clipse move weight...

[video - click to view]

How I know the Clipse really are drug dealers
Tuesday Nov 24 2:11 PM CST posted by Byron Crawford

"While most rappers try to convince people theyíre drug dealers, even though they arenít, the Clipse find themselves in the opposite situation. Theyíre trying to convince people they arenít drug dealers, even though they obviously are.

The first sign was when the older of the two brothers, who appears to be about 50 (he must have dipped into his own supply once or twice) put out that video of himself making pancakes, right around the time their manager got sent up for epic weed and cocaine trafficking. For a minute there, it looked like it was about to be a video about how to make crack. He had the Pyrex pot, and the stove cranked up, just like on a Raekwon album. I was like, what the f**k is this guy doing? Doesnít he know it was just revealed that all of those songs about he and his brother moving weight were true stories? Hell Hath No Fury sold as if it was HPV in audio form, but the Clipse canít be that desperate that theyíre making videos of themselves selling drugs and uploading it to the web, can they?

But come to find out, it was just a video of him making himself a stack of delicious pancakes. The idea was obviously to suggest that the Clipse are regulars, who have to make themselves stacks of delicious pancakes, because they canít afford to pay a smokiní hot stripper in one of those French maid outfits to make it for them, the way a drug dealer would. (Iím a.ssuming this is what a drug dealer would do, based on what I would do, if I had that kind of money.) Then the camera zoomed out to reveal the exterior of his house, and his BMW, which were certainly nicer than anything Iíll ever have, but hardly beyond the grasp of someone whoís reasonably intelligent and who managed to find a job that pays a salary commensurate with his level of ability. (Again, I can only imagine what this would be like.) The guy next door probably works in insurance or some s**t.

This video would have been more convincing to me, if I didnít have serious doubts as to whether the Clipse have ever made any money from selling rap albums. That first album wasnít a complete and utter failure; ďGrindiníĒ probably came on the radio, if you werenít living in a town with 17,000 people and two country stations at the time. But the album was produced by the Neptunes in its entirety, and it didnít sell the way youíd expect an album produced in its entirety by the Ď02-era Neptunes to sell. If it had generated a profit, it probably wouldnít have taken so long to produce a followup. Said followup, when it finally was released, was a complete and utter failure. And everything they did in the interim and since has been free mixtapes, and not the kind of free mixtapes where they should almost be paying you to download it - the kind of free mixtapes where the artists, suspiciously, could give a ratís a.ss about releasing a real album.

The dead giveaway was when the Clipse did a song with Rawse. Didnít the Clipse used to talk down on rappers who pretend to be drug dealers, in interviews? Iím asking, because Iím honestly not sure, but I do seem to recall that being the case. Someone get Brendan Frederick on the phone. Heís into the Clipse the way white women are into Twilight. (*searches eBay for a set of RZAís old fangs*) He probably has a shrine to the Clipse in his garage, like that guy who a.ssassinated Biggie Smalls. Even if they never dissed Rawse and his ilk, youíd have to think theyíd be wary of doing a song with him. Rawse isnít just a pretend drug dealer - this motherf**ker used to be a cop. Doing a song with him would be brand suicide, for a group whose career is predicated on the fact that they really are drug dealers. Unless that was the goal.

Doing a song with Camíron wouldnít necessarily be useful to that end because Camíron doesnít sell drugs, but because Iím convinced Camíron doesnít do much of anything. It became clear to me, listening to Crime Pays (which isnít bad, for what it is), that Camíron wouldnít have any moral problems with being a drug dealer. This motherf**ker would sell crack to a grade school kid and show him how to smoke it. Heís as hollow on the inside as I pretend to be on the Internets, to keep myself in reasonably priced Australian wine. That irritable bowel syndrome must have really f**ked with his psyche. But if you notice, Camíron will just up and disappear for months, or years at a time, and Iím pretty sure heís not out selling drugs. Heís probably just sitting at home that entire time. Part of it might be that, like old women who used to do anal (which ruins your a**hole), heís afraid to stray too far from somewhere where he knows he can use the restroom. But heís probably just a huge slacker. The dead giveaway was when he revealed that he was working on his own version of Curb Your Enthusiasm. He probably sits around in his underwear all day watching Hannah and Her Sisters, like I did when I was in college. In fact, he might want to consider getting into blogging. I mean, since heís sitting at home all day anyway. I can tell from his rhymes that heís fascinated with language. Iíd love to hear his thoughts on the movie Precious.

But I digress.

The Clipseís video with Camíron, for ďBack by Popular Demand,Ē finds them standing in the lobby of Obama Fried Chicken, rapping about sitting in a car eating chicken and fries. Unless fried chicken is a new Ghostface-style euphemism for cocaine, Iím a.ssuming this is another attempt to align themselves with the common man. I had to eat some fried chicken in the parking lot of a Popeyes once, because I couldnít wait to get home. But it wasnít because of some sort of sad pathology, like in the aforementioned Precious - there was an incident. I ordered my chicken, got around to the window and paid for it. The girl put my chicken in a box, then put the box in a plastic bag, and then she got into an argument with some guy whose order she probably f**ked up. The whole time sheís standing there arguing with this guy, sheís got my chicken in her hand, swinging it around and s**t, when she could have just as easily given it to me and gone back to arguing with him. I was hungrier than a motherf**ker. I would have gone inside, but, as Iím sure you can imagine, Iím deathly afraid of confrontation. I finally got my chicken, when the cops showed up (at random, probably just to get some chicken), and the guy was like, nevermind. How much do you want to be she really did f**k up his order, and he let it slide, because he didnít want to go to jail over some olí bulls**t? Thatís why, when I have the time, I go out of my way to visit fast food restaurants staffed by white people. Yeah, I said it!

If this new Clipse song lacks the same level of detail as my Popeyes story, thatís because the Clipse donít really eat at Popeyes. There probably isnít a Popeyes anywhere near the older oneís house. (Think of the nicest neighborhood where you saw a Popeyes.) They just want you to think that, to throw off the scent."
 12-24-2009, 12:54 AM         #52
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:
For those that don't think the clipse move weight...

How I know the Clipse really are drug dealers
Tuesday Nov 24 2:11 PM CST posted by Byron Crawford

"While most rappers try to convince people theyíre drug dealers, even though they arenít, the Clipse find themselves in the opposite situation. Theyíre trying to convince people they arenít drug dealers, even though they obviously are.

The first sign was when the older of the two brothers, who appears to be about 50 (he must have dipped into his own supply once or twice) put out that video of himself making pancakes, right around the time their manager got sent up for epic weed and cocaine trafficking. For a minute there, it looked like it was about to be a video about how to make crack. He had the Pyrex pot, and the stove cranked up, just like on a Raekwon album. I was like, what the f**k is this guy doing? Doesnít he know it was just revealed that all of those songs about he and his brother moving weight were true stories? Hell Hath No Fury sold as if it was HPV in audio form, but the Clipse canít be that desperate that theyíre making videos of themselves selling drugs and uploading it to the web, can they?

But come to find out, it was just a video of him making himself a stack of delicious pancakes. The idea was obviously to suggest that the Clipse are regulars, who have to make themselves stacks of delicious pancakes, because they canít afford to pay a smokiní hot stripper in one of those French maid outfits to make it for them, the way a drug dealer would. (Iím a.ssuming this is what a drug dealer would do, based on what I would do, if I had that kind of money.) Then the camera zoomed out to reveal the exterior of his house, and his BMW, which were certainly nicer than anything Iíll ever have, but hardly beyond the grasp of someone whoís reasonably intelligent and who managed to find a job that pays a salary commensurate with his level of ability. (Again, I can only imagine what this would be like.) The guy next door probably works in insurance or some s**t.

This video would have been more convincing to me, if I didnít have serious doubts as to whether the Clipse have ever made any money from selling rap albums. That first album wasnít a complete and utter failure; ďGrindiníĒ probably came on the radio, if you werenít living in a town with 17,000 people and two country stations at the time. But the album was produced by the Neptunes in its entirety, and it didnít sell the way youíd expect an album produced in its entirety by the Ď02-era Neptunes to sell. If it had generated a profit, it probably wouldnít have taken so long to produce a followup. Said followup, when it finally was released, was a complete and utter failure. And everything they did in the interim and since has been free mixtapes, and not the kind of free mixtapes where they should almost be paying you to download it - the kind of free mixtapes where the artists, suspiciously, could give a ratís a.ss about releasing a real album.

The dead giveaway was when the Clipse did a song with Rawse. Didnít the Clipse used to talk down on rappers who pretend to be drug dealers, in interviews? Iím asking, because Iím honestly not sure, but I do seem to recall that being the case. Someone get Brendan Frederick on the phone. Heís into the Clipse the way white women are into Twilight. (*searches eBay for a set of RZAís old fangs*) He probably has a shrine to the Clipse in his garage, like that guy who a.ssassinated Biggie Smalls. Even if they never dissed Rawse and his ilk, youíd have to think theyíd be wary of doing a song with him. Rawse isnít just a pretend drug dealer - this motherf**ker used to be a cop. Doing a song with him would be brand suicide, for a group whose career is predicated on the fact that they really are drug dealers. Unless that was the goal.

Doing a song with Camíron wouldnít necessarily be useful to that end because Camíron doesnít sell drugs, but because Iím convinced Camíron doesnít do much of anything. It became clear to me, listening to Crime Pays (which isnít bad, for what it is), that Camíron wouldnít have any moral problems with being a drug dealer. This motherf**ker would sell crack to a grade school kid and show him how to smoke it. Heís as hollow on the inside as I pretend to be on the Internets, to keep myself in reasonably priced Australian wine. That irritable bowel syndrome must have really f**ked with his psyche. But if you notice, Camíron will just up and disappear for months, or years at a time, and Iím pretty sure heís not out selling drugs. Heís probably just sitting at home that entire time. Part of it might be that, like old women who used to do anal (which ruins your a**hole), heís afraid to stray too far from somewhere where he knows he can use the restroom. But heís probably just a huge slacker. The dead giveaway was when he revealed that he was working on his own version of Curb Your Enthusiasm. He probably sits around in his underwear all day watching Hannah and Her Sisters, like I did when I was in college. In fact, he might want to consider getting into blogging. I mean, since heís sitting at home all day anyway. I can tell from his rhymes that heís fascinated with language. Iíd love to hear his thoughts on the movie Precious.

But I digress.

The Clipseís video with Camíron, for ďBack by Popular Demand,Ē finds them standing in the lobby of Obama Fried Chicken, rapping about sitting in a car eating chicken and fries. Unless fried chicken is a new Ghostface-style euphemism for cocaine, Iím a.ssuming this is another attempt to align themselves with the common man. I had to eat some fried chicken in the parking lot of a Popeyes once, because I couldnít wait to get home. But it wasnít because of some sort of sad pathology, like in the aforementioned Precious - there was an incident. I ordered my chicken, got around to the window and paid for it. The girl put my chicken in a box, then put the box in a plastic bag, and then she got into an argument with some guy whose order she probably f**ked up. The whole time sheís standing there arguing with this guy, sheís got my chicken in her hand, swinging it around and s**t, when she could have just as easily given it to me and gone back to arguing with him. I was hungrier than a motherf**ker. I would have gone inside, but, as Iím sure you can imagine, Iím deathly afraid of confrontation. I finally got my chicken, when the cops showed up (at random, probably just to get some chicken), and the guy was like, nevermind. How much do you want to be she really did f**k up his order, and he let it slide, because he didnít want to go to jail over some olí bulls**t? Thatís why, when I have the time, I go out of my way to visit fast food restaurants staffed by white people. Yeah, I said it!

If this new Clipse song lacks the same level of detail as my Popeyes story, thatís because the Clipse donít really eat at Popeyes. There probably isnít a Popeyes anywhere near the older oneís house. (Think of the nicest neighborhood where you saw a Popeyes.) They just want you to think that, to throw off the scent."
^ i been read that blog that byron did, really aint saying too much...and the clipse are believable they from the DMV....
 12-24-2009, 12:55 AM         #53
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
never saw it, anyone have a pic?
He took two different pictures, and his quote was "They was getting too close to that other room..."(paraphrasing)
 8 years ago '05        #54
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
^ well Pimp C said jeezy wasn't getting no s**t for 17.5.... shouldn't that raise eyebrows?
...It Rasied A Question But Pimp Got Jeezy For Broadcasting Prices Like That and Came At Him Like "mayn you aint got them for no 17.5 and you still f**king rapping,shut up" and They Made Peace Before Pimp Died Anyway
 r.burgundy said:
no u dont lol.they took his chain for a reason.
...Wasnt No Chain Snatching,I Heard That Story As Well and From What I Was Told. No Chain Was Invole...Acouple n*ggas In The Club Was "Post" To Be Part Of CTE That Was With Jeezy That Night Got Rowdy and Bump Heads With Acouple BMF Fams and Shyt Got Active But No Chain Snatching From My Understanding But n*ggas Getting Tipsy and Got To s**t Talking Like They Mostly Do & Had A Misunderstanding
 imsothoed said:
..Fabolous Was Heavy With BMF,Thats Where That "Fab A Crip" Rumor Started.
...Spider Loc Is Heavy With Them Thru Bleu

Whats That Fat n*gga From Dipset? Big Joe Or Whatever....He f**ked With BMF As In Cool With Them
 8 years ago '07        #55
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 imsothoed said:
He took two different pictures, and his quote was "They was getting too close to that other room..."(paraphrasing)

I GOTTA SEE THIS s**t.
 12-24-2009, 01:03 AM         #56
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yeah and the first pic he upped the caption said some s**t like...."I don't need to put my money in banks"
 8 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...It Rasied A Question But Pimp Got Jeezy For Broadcasting Prices Like That and Came At Him Like "mayn you aint got them for no 17.5 and you still f**king rapping,shut up" and They Made Peace Before Pimp Died Anyway

...Wasnt No Chain Snatching,I Heard That Story As Well and From What I Was Told. No Chain Was Invole...Acouple n*ggas In The Club Was "Post" To Be Part Of CTE That Was With Jeezy That Night Got Rowdy and Bump Heads With Acouple BMF Fams and Shyt Got Active But No Chain Snatching From My Understanding But n*ggas Getting Tipsy and Got To s**t Talking Like They Mostly Do & Had A Misunderstanding

..Fabolous Was Heavy With BMF,Thats Where That "Fab A Crip" Rumor Started.
...Spider Loc Is Heavy With Them Thru Bleu

Whats That Fat n*gga From Dipset? Big Joe Or Whatever....He f**ked With BMF As In Cool With Them
thats from your understandin.im tellin u what happen.wasnt no altercation.oohwee an baby dee just took tha bmf chain back.meech an jeezy dont have no more relationship.oohwee says only reason why somethin aint happen to jeezy is cause meech said leave him alone,just take tha chain
 12-24-2009, 01:04 AM         #58
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

I GOTTA SEE THIS s**t.
It was literally millions
 8 years ago '05        #59
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 TDH Music said:
I dont know what jeezy was doing specifically...but i was at the studio wit shawty redd about a year ago and he said when they first did trap or die...jeezy came to him like he wants him to produce the whole thing and he threw dat nygga shawty redd stacks like 10 or 15 just to get started and was hitting him off wit stacks at a time...so i dont know what jeezy was doing but i know he was getting $ before he blew up and i had heard of jeezy and bmf way before icey came out and he was fukkin wit nyggaz dat i know get money and dat shyt aint clean so im a.ssume he's some what legit...cant speak on anyone else though...i think TIPS street cred is somewhat over done...I've heard things about Gucci but not from sources I would consider but so creditable, so Ill keep them to my self.
Thank you Jeezy's management we appreciate the input...
 8 years ago '05        #60
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats from your understandin.im tellin u what happen.wasnt no altercation.oohwee an baby dee just took tha bmf chain back.meech an jeezy dont have no more relationship.oohwee says only reason why somethin aint happen to jeezy is cause meech said leave him alone,just take tha chain
...Jeezy & Meech Still Talk From Time To Time But Its Not How It Was Back In The Day,Just Checking Up On Things. It Was Altercaton My n*gga,n*ggas Got Rowdy In The Club and Bumps Heads With Acouple n*ggas That Was Running With CTE and Things Got Ugly,My n*gga Just A Miss Understanding. No Chain Was Snatch and Aint Oowee Doing Time Right Now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago