For the street dudes on BX, did T.I., Gucci Mane, Jeezy, and Clipse really move that work?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Tommy_Bunz said:
source?
STOP BEING A HOE AND GOOGLE THAT s**t.
 12-24-2009, 12:07 AM         #22
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
STOP BEING A HOE AND GOOGLE THAT s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
 MELODY said:
MEECH HAS CO-SIGNED JEEZY. AND A LIMO DRIVER TESTIFIED AGAINST JEEZY SAYING HE'S SEEN HIM PICK UP 1 BRICK AT A TIME FROM BMF.

CLIPSE'S MANAGER WAS CHARGED ON A 82 COUNT INDICTMENT ON DEALING HEAVY WEIGHT IN VIRGNIA.

THOSE PREPPY BLACK GIRLS MUST OF MADE ALL THIS s**t UP TOO HUH?
Melody Knows His Street s**t,Am Kind Of Suprize But Not Really:dancingcool:

But I Think What karr153 Is Trying Say Is That There Are Labels Have Writers That Throw These Rappers Gimmick For Example Ja Rule,He Was A Thug Living The Life and 50 Cent Expose The n*gga Saying He Rasied In A Good Home and Shyt But That Was Back In The Day Cause Alot People Knew Who The Fake Was & Who The Real Was.

Labels Know Days Want To Know Is The Stuff You Saying Is Legit. You Say You Street,Show Us Street. If You In Drugs,Show Us Drugs and Sometimes Artists Show Too Much and Are At Risk For Example Jay Rock,He Out In The Street Heavy In Gang Life But He Breaking Away Slowly and Starting To Take The Music Thing Serious.
 8 years ago '07        #24
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:

PROP ME n*gga :dancingcool:
 12-24-2009, 12:12 AM         #25
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Melody Knows His Street s**t,Am Kind Of Suprize But Not Really:dancingcool:

But I Think What karr153 Is Trying Say Is That There Are Labels Have Writers That Throw These Rappers Gimmick For Example Ja Rule,He Was A Thug Living The Life and 50 Cent Expose The n*gga Saying He Rasied In A Good Home and Shyt But That Was Back In The Day Cause Alot People Knew Who The Fake Was & Who The Real Was.

Labels Know Days Want To Know Is The Stuff You Saying Is Legit. You Say You Street,Show Us Street. If You In Drugs,Show Us Drugs and Sometimes Artists Show Too Much and Are At Risk For Example Jay Rock,He Out In The Street Heavy In Gang Life But He Breaking Away Slowly and Starting To Take The Music Thing Serious.

damn, I didn't know dude was really about that? what about nipsey? is he really legit? with the slawson gang s**t?
 12-24-2009, 12:13 AM         #26
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

PROP ME n*gga :dancingcool:
n*gga f**k you, you don't rock with my n*gga boo boo
 8 years ago '05        #27
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
I dont know so i aint gonna speak on it....i know a few cats that rap and heavy in the drug game so if they blow up its gonna be real...im sure it was many people like that that came up the same way and mainstream artist. I dont know them so i cant say it either way
 12-24-2009, 12:14 AM         #28
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
I dont know so i aint gonna speak on it....i know a few cats that rap and heavy in the drug game so if they blow up its gonna be real...im sure it was many people like that that came up the same way and mainstream artist. I dont know them so i cant say it either way
well what you doing in this thread then? cornbread
 8 years ago '05        #29
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 664 664
 MELODY said:
MEECH HAS CO-SIGNED JEEZY. AND A LIMO DRIVER TESTIFIED AGAINST JEEZY SAYING HE'S SEEN HIM PICK UP 1 BRICK AT A TIME FROM BMF.

CLIPSE'S MANAGER WAS CHARGED ON A 82 COUNT INDICTMENT ON DEALING HEAVY WEIGHT IN VIRGNIA.

So Clipses manager getting caught with bricks make Malice and Pusha T guilty by a.ssociation? and a random limo driver on 30,000 salary who isn't out for a payday is a primo witness?

I'm not discrediting the dudes im just saying alot of the s**t is entertainment (majority actually). Theres people in an office that get paid very well to help maintain the image of these artists.

Last edited by Flatbush85; 12-24-2009 at 12:24 AM..
 12-24-2009, 12:15 AM         #30
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

He actually said a hundred bricks, Jeezy was playin with major weight and was deep in dope game.
 12-24-2009, 12:16 AM         #31
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
So Clipses manager getting caught with bricks make Malice and Pusha T guilty by a.ssociation? and a random limo driver on 30,000 salary who isn't out for a payday is a primo witness?
I shouldn't have propped that fool, but its all fun
 12-24-2009, 12:17 AM         #32
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On Thursday (June 12), a witness who testified in the federal cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged [[Black Mafia Family]] a.ssociate, Fleming "Ill" Daniels, implicated the rapper, claiming he received kilos of cocaine from criminal organization BMF.

According to Creative Loafing Atlanta, Jeezy (real name: Jay Jenkins) has not been charged with a crime in relation to the allegation, and when asked whether there is an open investigation into the claims, Justice Department spokesman Patrick Crosby said he had no comment.

The allegations were brought forth by BMF member named Ralph "Ralphie" Simms in U.S. District Court in Atlanta as a part of a plea bargain in hopes of a lighter sentence.

He testified that his duties included unloading massive kilos of cocaine at BMF's stash houses. Simms said that he'd unload as many as 100 kilos at a time inside the basement of one stash house they called "Space Mountain," a mansion located in Buckhead, a community within the city of Atlanta.

One incident, in 2004, Simms said he was ordered by high-ranking BMF members Chad "J-Bo" Brown and Martez "Tito" Byrth to set aside multi-kilo cocaine "shipments" for two customers. When asked who those customers were Jeezy was named.

The rapper's name had come up previously in the case, but only in relation to his well-publicized friendship with BMF's Atlanta-based leader, Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory.

Big Meech pleaded guilty in Detroit last November to running a continuing criminal enterprise. He faces a minimum sentence of 20 years.

Other BMF a.ssociates, including the rapper Bleu DaVinci, have pleaded guilty over the past two weeks, according to Creative Loafing Atlanta. Four others are currently fugitives from the law.

Calls to Young Jeezy's attorney, Scott Leemon, were returned, but he had no comment regarding the claims.
 8 years ago '07        #33
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga f**k you, you don't rock with my n*gga boo boo

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4811 4811
 MELODY said:

lol meech dont co-sign jeezy on no street s**t.thats why jeezy got his bmf chain took.meech was helpin jeezy blow up so he could get bmf records poppin an start washin that money.meech was tryin to get blu davinci on so he aint have to f**k wit jeezy
 8 years ago '07        #35
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 karr153 said:
LIKE I STATED IN MY ORIGINAL POST, I HAVEN'T LISTENNED ENOUGH TO CLIPSE TO FIGURE OUT THEIR LINGO BUT DOPE BOYS HANG OUT WITH DOPE BOYS, THE SAME WAY BASSERS HANG OUT WITH BASSERS. BUT HEY YOU WOULDN'T KNOW,
 8 years ago '07        #36
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 imsothoed said:
he actually said a hundred bricks, jeezy was playin with major weight and was deep in dope game.
if you read the article properly you'd notice it states that dude was responsible for putting away 100's of bricks and then putting aside a few for jeezy and other customers. If you listen to jeezy enough you notice he was breaking down brick's into o's.
 8 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
....All These Charges,Am Still Waiting For Someone To Bring Up Gucci Charges? I Want To Know If Anyone Know His Drug Game Is Legit Besides k!llin A n*gga In Self Defense
 8 years ago '07        #38
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
[quote=WiLLiePerezez;15053396]
 MELODY said:
#1 99% of labels sign authentic artist. meaning they better have lived the life they talk about or at least have some insight because the consumer will pick up on the bulls**t.

#2 any smart drug dealer knows that s**t doesn't last forever and wants to go legit and be able to floss. the rap game is the easy short cut to all that.

how old are you seriously?[/QUOTE]

ask urself that idiot. ur online arguin and typin paragraphs of who u THINK sold or didnt sell weight

go to bed fagget. nobody cares. u n*ggas need a life and step outside once inawhile

Goddam Roney. f**k a Hate button.there should be an IP BAN button
 12-24-2009, 12:23 AM         #39
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
lol meech dont co-sign jeezy on no street s**t.thats why jeezy got his bmf chain took.meech was helpin jeezy blow up so he could get bmf records poppin an start washin that money.meech was tryin to get blu davinci on so he aint have to f**k wit jeezy
bingo

AllHipHop.com: During the trial an informant pointed to Young Jeezy as receiving cocaine from B.M.F.

Bleu DaVinci: As far as I’m concerned Jeezy a rapper man. You know I met Jeezy in Magic City. Some of my dudes was like, “Yo dude be spitting, we should f*** with him.” We f***ed with him and that’s where our relationship stood. I never passed him any work. I’ve never seen him on no blocks pitching no bricks or none of that. Me and Jeezy as far we go was the studio and messing with some females.
 12-24-2009, 12:25 AM         #40
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=WiLLiePerezez;15053396]
 MELODY said:
#1 99% of labels sign authentic artist. meaning they better have lived the life they talk about or at least have some insight because the consumer will pick up on the bulls**t.

#2 any smart drug dealer knows that s**t doesn't last forever and wants to go legit and be able to floss. the rap game is the easy short cut to all that.

how old are you seriously?[/QUOTE]

ask urself that idiot. ur online arguin and typin paragraphs of who u THINK sold or didnt sell weight

go to bed f*gget. nobody cares. u n*ggas need a life and step outside once inawhile

Goddam Roney. f**k a Hate button.there should be an IP BAN button

^ my man on that suburban boy s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago