Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2009, 09:16 PM         #161
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
That's all they will ever be if they are doing numbers like this. Too bad this is going to be the first and last Young Money album. The label is about to fall apart after Drake release his album.
That's probably right...but for Hip-Hop's sake..I hope it doesn't (I'm NOT saying hip-hop needs them for them, it needs them for the sales & $ they pull.)

But..I'm not gonna get started on that.
 8 years ago '06        #162
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
i hate yung money with the exception of drake and tyga but these numbers are good lets not forget they are indie and i bet it moves 300k at least
 8 years ago '05        #163
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 kosterzoo said:
This dudes right guys...

I mean look at

St Lunatics.... wait no they went Platinum... and I STILL don't know who the f**k the guy behind the mask is

D12.... s**t hang on they went 2x platinum and no one was checking for anyone other than Em on that album

Well I know G-Unit.... hold up 2x platinum as well in there debut

s**t ummmm....

Yeah so your logic is completely flawed. Seriously it is and to think otherwise is ignorant

*EDIT*

Also more to the point this album had supposedly 3x artists people are suppose to be fiending for???

And for the record I'm a Lil Wayne Et Al. Fan but your ignorance is so annoying

basically, im a wayne fan too but it is what it is #'s dont lie

imo cashmoney didnt follow the formula, i dont think they expected cIII to be as succesful as it was, youngmoney should have been built an ready to go when wayne's album was released thats y most of the groups my man mentions above did #'s u gotta strike while the irons hot, not a year after the fact i guarantee they woulda went platinum (without drake as well...it dont even make sense it like listening to laffy taffy an then for one minute in the middle it cuts to beethoven, dude a different type, drake in YM is like common in boot camp clik imo)

50 was white hot when g-unit came out
same with dipset
same with nelly
slim shady was super hot for like 6 years
an the list goes on

AND b**chES DONT SELL foxy looked good and was nice back in her early days an kim came when biggie was hot NIKKI WILL NEVA HELP
 8 years ago '06        #164
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
s**t sold good. All this is hate.
 8 years ago '04        #165
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
I think the album sucked......
 8 years ago '05        #166
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
Guess they need to get back on that autotune
 8 years ago '08        #167
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
well, U can add one more to that number... went get me one :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #168
Jago 1031 heat pts1031 OP
space
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 5455 5455
 Galaxy said:
Your not reading your own thread? We've already gone over the D12's. Change the 2001 to 2006 and add 50 cent in there.
Em still sellin, Jay still sellin, Mary J. still sellin, hell even Ms Boyle sellin.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #169
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
This dude must be retarded.

Even I predicted 75K at the most.

100K+ is good.
 12-25-2009, 02:15 PM         #170
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminems Relapse + refill is predicted at 80k, These are great numbers for a debut compilation album with kids on, stop bumping this joke of a thread from pages in.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-25-2009 at 02:17 PM..
 12-25-2009, 02:22 PM         #171
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ this being a flop... come on yall, this is not a HEAVY HITTING ALBUM... its a music label compilation

if its projected at 120, its going to do 140-150... thats pretty damn good for dropping an album with little to no promotion

Yeah, and 50cent didn't flop?
 12-25-2009, 02:24 PM         #172
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

Yeah, and 50cent didn't flop?
50 flopped because it wasn't a compilation album with unknowns and kids on. Eminems Relapse Refill has 7 new tracks and is predicted at 80k are you going to say he flopped too? Get your retarded a.ss outa here, you make more hate posts than i post lately it seems.
 12-25-2009, 02:26 PM         #173
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Money is wack. i didn't expect much for sales. drake is one of my favorite rappers right now and i wouldn't even download let alone buy that album, just cuz it's filled with so many garbage artists.

if wayne and drake dropped an album together s**t would go gold first week.

Thanks me Later will prob go plat.

btw when's that dropping?
 12-25-2009, 02:34 PM         #174
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
50 flopped because it wasn't a compilation album with unknowns and kids on. Eminems Relapse Refill has 7 new tracks and is predicted at 80k are you going to say he flopped too? Get your retarded a.ss outa here, you make more hate posts than i post lately it seems.
Would you please stop it with the "unknown kids" bulls**t, you don't have any proof. The first single has Lil Wayne on it, and he has been shouting "Young Money for a long time."

Dude, people are not reading the tracklist and checking for the names of the artist. Those "kids" weren't in the first video, and everyone who was in the first video has some type of buzz.

Doesn't matter who is on the album, the fans are not checking the tracklist, they buy the album and then listen to it. You think people are spreading the word, "little kids are rapping on this album, don't get it?"

50cent could have cosigned anyone after GRODT and they would have went platinum just off of his name alone.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 12-25-2009 at 02:37 PM..
 12-25-2009, 03:26 PM         #175
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
man this s**t is a flop if they sell only 120k at tha most..I hear Young Money all over tha radio n yall telling me this aint a flop..if this aint a flop then 50's BISD wasn't a flop..when in reality that was a flop n if this only sells that much this is a flop..

n tha crazy thing about is..I hear YM singles more so then 50's Baby by me or Do you think about me..there singles are more radio friendly n on tv more..n Wayne is still a hugeeeeeee celeb..plus Nicki supposed to be tha hottest female rapper out right now..n Drake is tha biggest new artist right now

n thats all they can do?? I know group albums don't sale as much as solo joints but that's still a flop..they shoulda been doin 300k easy..
Lmao, 300k, Eminems Relapse Refill with 7 NEW TRACKS on, predicted at 80k, and this hater thinks a compilation album with kids on gonna do 300k

50s BISD was his FOURTH album and his last one sold 600k+, he had mad promotion and no unknown or kids on it, this is a debut compilation with both of those, people here are stupid i swear.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-25-2009 at 03:28 PM..
 12-25-2009, 03:36 PM         #176
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't the last g-unit album push 140k first week,and everyone was screaming flop?....and that was their 2nd album,and it didn't come out near christmas....i don't care either way..but you n*ggas are the biggest hypocrites...
 12-25-2009, 03:37 PM         #177
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
didn't the last g-unit album push 140k first week,and everyone was screaming flop?....and that was their 2nd album,and it didn't come out near christmas....i don't care either way..but you n*ggas are the biggest hypocrites...
That's like saying what would Drake Wayne and Nikki Minaj sell if they made an album together lmao, this one had more than half kids and unknowns, what don't you understand about that?
 12-25-2009, 03:41 PM         #178
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
That's like saying what would Drake Wayne and Nikki Minaj sell if they made an album together lmao, this one had more than half kids and unknowns, what don't you understand about that?

chill out duke..this album has 2 of the biggest stars in hip hop right now between wayne,and drake..and the only real female mc in hip hop with any type of buzz on it...and they had every girl,and bedrock as singles both of which did real good,and had a lot of buzz around this album,not to mention they dropped around christmas time.....miss me with this they had a bunch of kids on it bulls**t....they could have sold more they just didn't....not that i care,because i don't root for the downfall of anyone....but it's just the excuses you n*ggas make for one,and not the other...

g-unit could come out,and do the same numbers in march of next year,and n*ggas would be screaming flop....it's the hypocrisy...that is why this thread was made....
 8 years ago '07        #179
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146

FLOP!!!!!!!!

Everytime i turn on power 106 guess whos on YOUNG MULAH BABY

and my boy who lives in chi town says the same thing

and all the promotion like tv commercials and these f*gS were on a billboard near Venice

FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only fitting because if you suck at rapping, why should you sell
 12-25-2009, 04:02 PM         #180
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, Wow @ people saying this flopped (the same people who hate on Wayne all day i might add) Wayne and Drake put some verses on a track full of unknowns and kids, and it's predicted to sell quite abit more than Eminems Relapse Refill with 7 New tracks on, but they still hate, hilarious. This is great sales for a young money compilation :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago