Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2009, 12:03 PM         #141
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I don't want to hear anything about the market being down. Eminem sold 600k his first week.
That's great, but did he have kids and unknowns on half of his album or more? No. It's a COMPILATION ALBUM TAKEN UP LARGELY BY KIDS AND UNKNOWNS. You think it's going to sell the same as Eminem after people are desperately waiting for 4 years - and it just had Eminem on? How much did Drakes 7 track mixtape EP sell? Like 250k or something? I know your a hater but your more intelligent than this.
 12-24-2009, 12:16 PM         #142
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
That's great, but did he have kids and unknowns on half of his album or more? No. It's a COMPILATION ALBUM TAKEN UP LARGELY BY KIDS AND UNKNOWNS. You think it's going to sell the same as Eminem after people are desperately waiting for 4 years - and it just had Eminem on? How much did Drakes 7 track mixtape EP sell? Like 250k or something? I know your a hater but your more intelligent than this.

Dude, those "Kid Pop" albums, "full of unknown kids," are flying off the shelf.

People who bought Drake's EP, took it as an album. They were confused, that was Drake in his prime.

Everyone was waiting on the video, he dropped the video, and everyone went out to support. But those people who support the EP won't be supporting his new album, sorry. Drake missed his time.

He'll never have another song as catchy as "Best I Ever Had," that was his money maker. "Best I Ever Had" is what "In The Club" is to 50cent. Drake missed his chance to put out his album, dude could have easily went platinum. Now, I don't know if he still has it in him. I don't think Drake album do as good it should, he;ll move around 200k his first week.
 12-24-2009, 12:20 PM         #143
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off no they're not, cause it still has an semi-adult theme, but with kids on, it's a compilation album, that's why i'm saying it did GREAT numbers for a debut compilation album and was actually better numbers than most peoples solo debuts this year. Drake missed his time? Drake going to sell 200k? I literally just facepalmed. This thread is going from a s**tty hate thread that was amusing to post in, to just downright crazy.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 12-24-2009, 12:24 PM         #144
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Drake missed his time? Drake going to sell 200k? I literally just facepalmed. This thread is going from a s**tty hate thread that was amusing to post in, to just downright crazy.
What song has Drake put out that has topped "Best I Ever Had?"
 8 years ago '08        #145
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Get it Right said:

People who bought Drake's EP, took it as an album. They were confused, that was Drake in his prime.

Everyone was waiting on the video, he dropped the video, and everyone went out to support. But those people who support the EP won't be supporting his new album, sorry. Drake missed his time.

He'll never have another song as catchy as "Best I Ever Had," that was his money maker. "Best I Ever Had" is what "In The Club" is to 50cent. Drake missed his chance to put out his album, dude could have easily went platinum. Now, I don't know if he still has it in him. I don't think Drake album do as good it should, he;ll move around 200k his first week.
stop gassing, why would the people who thought the e.p was an album buy it if they already download the s**t like 8 months before
 8 years ago '04        #146
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
drake was on like 1 song
 8 years ago '06        #147
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Get it Right said:

yo theres no use.. i tried to shut galaxy up but he enjoys guzzling waynes c*m wayy too much for him to give up and admit these numbers suck.. hes like 15, he doesnt know how to f**k right yet, let alone have a legit discussion on a poor selling hip hop album..
 12-24-2009, 01:59 PM         #148
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

top of that he released money to blow with birdman that could potentially been a 1st single for him, they extorting this pansy for hooks..........damn but i expected this to sell more considering 3 very overrated "it" people in rap are on it.

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 12-24-2009 at 02:01 PM..
 12-24-2009, 02:03 PM         #149
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
top of that he released money to blow with birdman that could potentially been a 1st single for him, they extorting this pansy for hooks..........damn but i expected this to sell more considering 3 very overrated "it" people in rap are on it.
Lol @ the same people who hate on Wayne being in this thread. When you start comparing a debut compilation album taken up largely by kids and unknowns, to someones 4th solo album when the last one sold 600k+, YOU LOOSE.
 8 years ago '08        #150
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
Who didn't think this would flop?

I got money that Drake will do MUCH better numbers than 50, I'm calling atleast double.
 12-24-2009, 02:10 PM         #151
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're saying 120k for a debut album is a flop ? b**ch please its a recession
 8 years ago '07        #152
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
galaxy is really getting emotional.....let him breathe guys he's probably on the brink of suicide.....
 8 years ago '09        #153
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9061 9061
Not bad for a crappy cd
 8 years ago '07        #154
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5513 5513
I love how R E E B O K and Drake4Ever got...

[pic - click to view]

when they saw this thread.

Somebody find them please, they might be at the tipping-point.

[pic - click to view]

12-24-2009, 08:25 PM         #155
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Lol @ the same people who hate on Wayne being in this thread. When you start comparing a debut compilation album taken up largely by kids and unknowns, to someones 4th solo album when the last one sold 600k+, YOU LOOSE.
chill homo
 8 years ago '05        #156
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Imagin3 said:
Who didn't think this would flop?

I got money that Drake will do MUCH better numbers than 50, I'm calling atleast double.
yea 50 did bad numbers but only compared to what jay and em did, to the rest of the industry it was good. drake will do good numbers even if his singles are wack cause its a highly anticipated debut, but after his debut his numbers will never be as high. but im almost willing to bet ems refill tops this young money debut.
 8 years ago '08        #157
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Galaxy owned this thread. End of story.
 8 years ago '07        #158
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5513 5513
 Galaxy said:
care to explain why...

[pic - click to view]

sold so well then?

And it's "lose."
 12-24-2009, 08:58 PM         #159
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
That's all they will ever be if they are doing numbers like this. Too bad this is going to be the first and last Young Money album. The label is about to fall apart after Drake release his album.
 12-24-2009, 09:13 PM         #160
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
That's all they will ever be if they are doing numbers like this. Too bad this is going to be the first and last Young Money album. The label is about to fall apart after Drake release his album.
You are more than delusional and a huge Drake hater, i'd hate to see your face when his numbers come in - you know how much he sold on a 7 track mixtape EP right - when it had been out a year already? Everytime someone listens to that Young Money album it's promotion for for the 'unknowns and kids', and it's great numbers for a group compilation as a said and have explained countless times in this thread. But at least you made me laugh.

Jago said:
care to explain why...

[pic - click to view]

sold so well then?

And it's "lose."

Your not reading your own thread? We've already gone over the D12's. Change the 2001 to 2006 and add 50 cent in there.

Galaxy said:
Tell me you did not just link track sales on an album from 2001, that had tracks produced by Dr Dre and had rappers people on even Boxden would appreciate aka not kids on every track. If your going to try make a point, at least try to make one that's not so ridiculous. And just when i think it can't get any worse you use wikipedia as a source

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 09:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy