Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 chameleonmarke said:
It kinda does. Albums aren't selling like they used to. I think the best selling album of 2004 went 10x, and the best selling album of 2009 did half that. =\
even with the d12 first week numbers cut in half they would sell more tha YM though.. im not big into numbers but galaxy was b**chin that em cant sell records on a compilation album so i had to disband his opinion..
 8 years ago '06        #122
space
space
Galaxy lost.
 12-24-2009, 11:02 AM         #123
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Jesus those are terrible numbers overall, the music industry is f**ked!
LOL @ some random psycho b**ch from the UK bodying everyone on the US charts for 5 weeks straight.
 12-24-2009, 11:03 AM         #124
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
even with the d12 first week numbers cut in half they would sell more tha YM though.. im not big into numbers but galaxy was b**chin that em cant sell records on a compilation album so i had to disband his opinion..
Oh..well he's dumb lol
 8 years ago '06        #125
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ some random psycho b**ch from the UK bodying everyone on the US charts for 5 weeks straight.
 12-24-2009, 11:03 AM         #126
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
word up son
 12-24-2009, 11:04 AM         #127
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
Galaxy lost.
Anyone who reads through this thread with a brain and some sense of compilation music sales, hell even music sales in general is going to think otherwise.
 8 years ago '06        #128
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Anyone who reads through this thread with a brain and some sense of compilation music sales, hell even music sales in general is going to think otherwise.
yo just stop lol.. nobody cares about some 15 yr old braggin bout record sales mad as f**k cause his favorite rappers didnt sell as expected.. haha..
 12-24-2009, 11:16 AM         #129
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
yo just stop lol.. nobody cares about some 15 yr old braggin bout record sales mad as f**k cause his favorite rappers didnt sell as expected.. haha..
Go check the prediction thread wherever it is, i predicted 100k, most predicted 50 - 80k, my favourite rapper is Eminem, my second favourite is Wayne - probably tied with alot of people actually, Drake is ok, i could give two s**ts about the rest :). This is great sales in 2009 for a compilation album with kids and unknowns on, whether you see it or not.
 8 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Go check the prediction thread wherever it is, i predicted 100k, most predicted 50 - 80k, my favourite rapper is Eminem, my second favourite is Wayne - probably tied with alot of people actually, Drake is ok, i could give two s**ts about the rest :). This is great sales in 2009 for a compilation album with kids and unknowns on, whether you see it or not.
first off you down em all the time.. and you always say your fav is tupac.. and you d*ckride weezy all day long.. second who the f**k cares about predictions.. they are not a viable source.. and no i dont see it.. were not eye to eye but idc.. im here to shed light on my aspect of it.. not to change yours..
 12-24-2009, 11:26 AM         #131
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
first off you down em all the time.. and you always say your fav is tupac.. and you d*ckride weezy all day long.. second who the f**k cares about predictions.. they are not a viable source.. and no i dont see it.. were not eye to eye but idc.. im here to shed light on my aspect of it.. not to change yours..
I down Em because i said Wayne had better lyrics than Em on Drop the World? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...if Em got the same hate here from the same few people as Wayne does i'd be making alot more Em posts. But, i'm not a d*ckrider, if Wayne does something s**tty i won't say it's good, just like i would admit this did bad numbers if it did, but it simply didn't.
 8 years ago '08        #132
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
dats not bad
 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM         #133
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Men lie.... Awwwww s**t, you know the rest.
 12-24-2009, 11:41 AM         #134
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ someone who would hate anyway even if it outsold Thriller
 12-24-2009, 11:41 AM         #135
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daytona500 said:
dats not bad

Joe Budden first album put up better numbers than that.

This is the first and last Young Money album, mark my words.
 12-24-2009, 11:43 AM         #136
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

Joe Budden first album put up better numbers than that.

This is the first and last Young Money album, mark my words.
Since your not worth a new response, i'll quote my first post in this thread:

Galaxy said:
Are you serious dude? Most people predicted 50k - 80k, how the hell did it flop? If Drake and Wayne can carry and make people listen to like 8 people some of them aged 11 - 13 or unknowns and sell over 100k, how is it a flop? You are stupid sorry. Drake or Waynes album is another story, that's 500k+

Also comparing it to 50's is hilarious, that was his 4th album, with his last one selling 600k+ in the first week and he didn't have a huge amount of it filled with unknowns and kids, do you not know how good this is for a debut album? Especially a group debut album that has a few kids on it.

Just a question for you to help you think who else except Drake and Wayne could put some verses on a debut album with kids and unknowns - to the general public, and have it sell great for a debut at 100k+ in 2009, NOONE except maybe Em and Jay, you should think before you make threads. But since this is a hate thread it will fill with haters no doubt.

And just incase that still didn't hit home, go do me a favour, be productive, go check how many Drakes 'mixtape' EP sold that had 7 tracks on vs BISD, since you seem to so desperately want to compare a COMPILATION ALBUM WITH KIDS ON to 50.
 12-24-2009, 11:51 AM         #137
digit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jago said:
Hate Young Money, no. It's just funny how you and the other other e-Warriors hype them up and they didn't break 150+ with 2 superstars and the hottest female rapper out.

They should have broke 200+ alone off the copies you, R E E B O K & Drake4Ever bought.
that's not saying much.. there aren't very many good female rappers in the game right now. nikki minaj is straight trash. her flow sucks and her voice is annoying as fuh.
 12-24-2009, 11:55 AM         #138
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dzuki77 said:
Its not my money so I dont give a f**k what they sell but I must say I barely made it through listening to that album. s**t made no sense at all to me. I only listened coz Drake is from Toronto but I think it was made for teens or something. I'm way too old for it I think, i'm 30. Unless the s**t was wack regardless? Young cats let me know
that's 90% of the industry today. That's why i only bump cats like Budden, Rakim, and Banks right now cause most other mainstream or semi mainstream emcees are geared to the kids etc. what grown man really gives a s**t about "i'm a BALLER, or check my SWAG"??!!
 12-24-2009, 11:58 AM         #139
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
ur second fav is wayne????!!!! YUK!!!!
 12-24-2009, 12:00 PM         #140
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Since your not worth a new response, i'll quote my first post in this thread:
I don't want to hear anything about the market being down. Eminem sold 600k his first week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy