Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
 kosterzoo said:
You still haven't address how other albums filled with "unknowns" sold so well then?

Serious question how old are you?
I hate to jump in this thread but the music industry isn't the same as it was when those albums came out and these are times where many artist are struggling to go gold. Especially in times where people aren't spending money like they use too.
 12-24-2009, 01:14 AM         #82
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kosterzoo said:
You're not very good at this debating thing are you?

Ignoring questions, re-iterating null points and straight out fabricating information that isn't even anecdotal.

The big kicker is you couldn't even tell me how Old you are which suggests you're a kid that's probably lucky to be 18years old and probably the weight I warm up with in the gym..

So on that note I'm out, the proof is very much so in the posts... I'm off to enjoy a movie with my Girl... one day when your interactions with the opposite s3x extend beyond jacking off to Nicki Minaj videos maybe you'll have more to do than sit on boxden re-hashin false truths.
Lol, i missed that - i'm 23, it's hard to 'debate' things with you since i seem to have a much greater understanding of the situation. If you feed your 'girl' half the bulls**t you talk on here she's gonna get sick of you before the movie even starts.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 01:16 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #83
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 ThatBoy said:
I hate to jump in this thread but the music industry isn't the same as it was when those albums came out and these are times where many artist are struggling to go gold. Especially in times where people aren't spending money like they use too.
Mary J is going to sell about 350+. No reason why Wayne and them couldn't do at least 250+ with Every Girl and Bed Rock getting as many spins as they have.
 8 years ago '07        #84
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
This album and those numbers are both BETTER than expected..dnt know what f**kin planet u live on.. & drakes only on 4 songs,2 of which are the singles..the albums mostly wayne,mack,gudda,millz so 100,000 for these dudes is legit..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 12-24-2009 at 05:21 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #85
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 ruff said:
Dumbass.

Like saying a G-Unit album is gonna sell more than a 50 album.
It did, genius.

LMAO @ Galaxy feeling the need to respond to EVERY post that bashes Wayne

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-24-2009 at 05:40 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #86
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 klew said:
So really this thread is the only thing that flopped?
You are correct Sir!!!!
 12-24-2009, 05:51 AM         #87
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! I'm so happy that hip hop is falling. YES!!!!!!! Now maybe it can reconstruct back to what put it on the map to start with. YES!!!!!!!! Please stop buying these dumb f**k rappers who botch up the game. PLEASE!!!!! Thanks for all yall's help bringing down that **** industry. We need emcees back and conscious thought provoking s**t again, but first this must die
 8 years ago '04        #88
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
In these times, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better numbers then expected!!!

:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #89
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
why do BX n*gga care so much about numbers?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #90
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 LBoogie2122 said:
that is a flop

record labels usually release their biggest stars albums in the winter (4th quarter) 100k sales on christmas is a STRAIGHT FLOP

mary an alicia doin numbers, an they supposed to cause its christmas which is in 2 days, young money wont go gold till the spring
:agreement6:
 12-24-2009, 09:10 AM         #91
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
 Galaxy said:
Sigh, i'll explain this to you, Rebirth was meant to come out at the same time as the Young Money album aka Christmas time, but they delayed it till Wayne goes to prison, because they thought that would cause the album to sell more, than Christmas, not to mention there's less competition, but it leaked.

A debut group album of like 10 people with 50% or more unknowns to the general public and kids on can NEVER be called a flop if it sells more than most artists debuts. Since alot of people will be put off by the fact they think they won't want to listen to half the album. So these are actually really great numbers. But i'm sure you see that, your just a blind hater.
 12-24-2009, 09:13 AM         #92
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
I cant lie I see this as a flop too lol damn how they fukk dat up? two many group members they shouldve just made it a wayne, drake and niki album lmao
Then it would have sold more yes, but 100k + is still great forr them, your forgetting the main purpose of this album is too promote YM artists who are still relatively unknown, i swear people here have lower IQs than dogs
 8 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Lol, i missed that - i'm 23, it's hard to 'debate' things with you since i seem to have a much greater understanding of the situation. If you feed your 'girl' half the bulls**t you talk on here she's gonna get sick of you before the movie even starts.
23!?.. act your age and stop d*ckriding this n*gga wayne like a 15 year old chick.. go outside, find a girl, go out on weekends, go to work, go to school.. do something other than respond to every post that dudes are goin against wayne.. hes not paying you for it so why waste your time.. what dudes think isnt gonna change by you spamming this whole site..
 8 years ago '06        #94
space
space
:laughing9:@ galaxy responding to his own posts..
 12-24-2009, 09:16 AM         #95
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothlikebutta said:
23!?.. act your age and stop d*ckriding this n*gga wayne like a 15 year old chick.. go outside, find a girl, go out on weekends, go to work, go to school.. do something other than respond to every post that dudes are goin against wayne.. hes not paying you for it so why waste your time.. what dudes think isnt gonna change by you spamming this whole site..
First off i'm at work and bored, second if i didn't see such braindead comments i wouldn't feel the need to enlighten people.

smoothlikebutta said:
:laughing9:@ galaxy responding to his own posts..
Because you obviously didn't read it.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 09:18 AM..
 12-24-2009, 09:24 AM         #96
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @ Anybody Comparing Young Money to 50 Cent...

[pic - click to view]

Besides Drake (who's only on 5 tracks on the album) and Wayne... I dare yall to name the Rest of these n*ggas...

And this is who yall wanna compare to GLOBAL ICON 50 Cent?

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!

Everybody sayin that they shoulda did 300k... Be realistic..You really think the label shipped out 300000 albums?

120-130k Is a great success for this album..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #97
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 DoMieD said:
It did, genius.

LMAO @ Galaxy feeling the need to respond to EVERY post that bashes Wayne

[pic - click to view]

that is kinda sad...
 12-24-2009, 09:27 AM         #98
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
We all know this and "in todays music climate" theyre doing quite good for themselves...but everyone knows they couldve did way better then that and the reason they didnt is because alot of the artist on young money havent established a strong enough fan base...no one wants to buy an album featuring wayne if that's the case they wouldve got birdmans album lol
Exactly, but Wayne and Drake carried them alot futher than you seem to think, this is the first step to establishing themselves, and it's predicted to sell more than most peoples debuts this year, including Kid Cudis etc - were solo albums pretty much always sell more. So using 'Young Money' and 'flop' in the same sentence is a no no. It actually did the opposite, but some people are either blindly hating - or just lack the intelligence to see that.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #99
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
pretty weak, these dudes have the biggest buzz in the game and they sell that much?

Last edited by The N; 12-24-2009 at 09:56 AM..
 12-24-2009, 10:24 AM         #100
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhhh ok lol is it really that serious, Its christmas time I'm sure yall have more to worry about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now