Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2009, 11:12 PM         #41
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:

record labels usually release their biggest stars albums in the winter (4th quarter) 100k sales on christmas is a STRAIGHT FLOP
Ok so you just don't know hip hop in general, their biggest stars albums are Rebirth, Carter 4 and Thank me Later, they're not ready for releasing yet /facepalm
 8 years ago '09        #42
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ The Young Money Stans Gettin Mad And Makin Excuses

Last edited by Axl Rose; 12-23-2009 at 11:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #43
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5520 5520
 Galaxy said:
And thus the hater admits defeat by posting just a gif

[pic - click to view]

Fresh Whyte said:
.... Your Not NIKE,HH4E,Or Fly Or Die When It Comes To Posting Gifs

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2009, 11:19 PM         #44
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ anyone thinking there's one YM stan in the world, 99.9% of people are fans of Wayne and Drake and maybe Nikki, they carried a album to more than decent numbers for a debut, especially a group debut, but some of yall are just going to blindlly hate anyway, even though in this case - you can't cause numbers don't lie as that hater said, and they are more than decent for an album full of unknowns and kids. And it was still a decent album.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-23-2009 at 11:20 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #45
space
space
space
 Galaxy said:
lol @ anyone thinking there's one YM stan in the world, 99.9% of people are fans of Wayne and Drake and maybe Nikki, they carried a album to more than decent numbers for a debut, especially a group debut, but some of yall are just going to blindlly hate anyway, even though in this case - you can't cause numbers don't lie as that hater said, and they are more than decent for an album full of unknowns and kids. And it was still a decent album.

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2009, 11:32 PM         #46
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k the sales...the sales don't mean s**t to me. i don't buy music anyway, so why would i even give a damn to look at sales numbers like they mean anything?

the music is just terrible. lol wayne is terrible. nicki minaj is an ugly b**ch with no talent. drake is a pus*y who has no swag at all. and none of their music is good. sales don't mean a goddamn thing. so numbers don't lie? you've got lol wayne, one of the top selling recording artists of all time, promoting the hell out of this album, and no one cares. why do you think that is? i know why. because it's awful music, and the numbers prove it. yeah numbers don't lie. the numbers are what says it all.
 12-23-2009, 11:36 PM         #47
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay da 5-9 said:
nicki minaj is an ugly b**ch
I stopped reading here, homo. This new Lupe Fiasco prod by Neptunes track is dope.
 8 years ago '05        #48
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 Galaxy said:
Ok so you just don't know hip hop in general, their biggest stars albums are Rebirth, Carter 4 and Thank me Later, they're not ready for releasing yet /facepalm

wow u really that stupid? i thought 4th quarter was common knowledge, even dame dash talked about it screamin on that def jam meeting vid

its common sense, when's the biggest shopping time of the year? :rolleyes: s**t can get pushed back for many reasons but s**t is put out b4 the holidays for 1 reason
 12-23-2009, 11:44 PM         #49
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
wow u really that stupid? i thought 4th quarter was common knowledge, even dame dash talked about it screamin on that def jam meeting vid

its common sense, when's the biggest shopping time of the year? :rolleyes: s**t can get pushed back for many reasons but s**t is put out b4 the holidays for 1 reason
Sigh, i'll explain this to you, Rebirth was meant to come out at the same time as the Young Money album aka Christmas time, but they delayed it till Wayne goes to prison, because they thought that would cause the album to sell more, than Christmas, not to mention there's less competition, but it leaked.
 8 years ago '07        #50
space
space
space
 LBoogie2122 said:

I stopped taking dude serious when he said...

Galaxy said:
99.9% of people are fans of Wayne and Drake and maybe Nikki

Last edited by Jago; 12-23-2009 at 11:46 PM..
 12-23-2009, 11:47 PM         #51
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jago said:
I stopped taking dude serious when he said...

Ok so your even more stupid than the other guy, i'm saying the people checking for YOUNG MONEY, are fans of Drake, Wayne and maybe Nikki Minaj, not people in general. I can't believe the things i'm having to explain.
 8 years ago '06        #52
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6795 6795
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL same people saying 50 FLOPPED
are now saying these young money dudes didnt flop .. n*ggas are confused
50 doesnt have to share profit of his album with 8 other artist so this is a young money flop
 12-23-2009, 11:57 PM         #53
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL same people saying 50 FLOPPED
are now saying these young money dudes didnt flop .. n*ggas are confused
50 doesnt have to share profit of his album with 8 other artist so this is a young money flop
50 doesn't have 5+ unknown artists and kids taking up a huge amount of space on his album either, and still didn't sell much more. If you can't see the huge incomparable difference, then k!ll yourself too :)
 8 years ago '07        #54
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
u guys are crazy. 100,00 for anyone else you guys say flop, and now you defend young money and say its not a flop. you guys are seriously stupid
 12-24-2009, 12:07 AM         #55
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
u guys are crazy. 100,00 for anyone else you guys say flop, and now you defend young money and say its not a flop. you guys are seriously stupid
Um, it's a debut group album with kids and unknowns taking up half of it, how often do i have to explain the huge difference? Lemme ask you this, if Wayne or Drake released an album do you think it would sell 100k+? No...because it isn't taken up by 50% kids and unknowns - for that it is great sales, i can't believe some people can't see this this forum makes me feel extremely intelligent sometimes.
 8 years ago '09        #56
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Yo Galaxy, did you cop We Are Young Money?
 12-24-2009, 12:16 AM         #57
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Yo Galaxy, did you cop We Are Young Money?
No, i haven't had much of a chance, but i'll prob get it to support, will see, i'll be copping Carter 4 and Thank me Later though.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #58
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Galaxy said:
Um, it's a debut group album with kids and unknowns taking up half of it, how often do i have to explain the huge difference? Lemme ask you this, if Wayne or Drake released an album do you think it would sell 100k+? No...because it isn't taken up by 50% kids and unknowns - for that it is great sales, i can't believe some people can't see this this forum makes me feel extremely intelligent sometimes.
This dudes right guys...

I mean look at

St Lunatics.... wait no they went Platinum... and I STILL don't know who the f**k the guy behind the mask is

D12.... s**t hang on they went 2x platinum and no one was checking for anyone other than Em on that album

Well I know G-Unit.... hold up 2x platinum as well in there debut

s**t ummmm....

Yeah so your logic is completely flawed. Seriously it is and to think otherwise is ignorant

*EDIT*

Also more to the point this album had supposedly 3x artists people are suppose to be fiending for???

And for the record I'm a Lil Wayne Et Al. Fan but your ignorance is so annoying

Last edited by kosterzoo; 12-24-2009 at 12:21 AM..
 12-24-2009, 12:22 AM         #59
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kosterzoo said:
Yeah so your logic is completely flawed.
I'm going to break this too you extremely slowly, so you don't jump back in fright, it's nearing the end of 2009. Record sales are completely different, 50 cent's last solo album sold barely more than this without the kids and unknowns taking up alot of it and ALOT more promotion. Hope your ok.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-24-2009 at 12:24 AM..
 12-24-2009, 12:23 AM         #60
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
I stopped reading here, homo.
now, seriously. c'mon, son. i know you see it too. you can't possibly believe nicki minaj isn't ugly. i know you've seen the same pictures i have. c'mon, son.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy