Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5442 5442
 thegoldenhero said:
but these numbers are just like T.O.S and when that dropped everybody was screaming flopped but when Young Money do same numbers its all good...f**k outta here with two hits it should have did 250 or 300k first week
 12-23-2009, 10:38 PM         #22
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
but these numbers are just like T.O.S and when that dropped everybody was screaming flopped but when Young Money do same numbers its all good...f**k outta here with two hits it should have did 250 or 300k first week
Wow, some of you REALLY don't have brains, just go look in the prediction thread, barely anyone expected a group of 8 people were most of them arn't even known and some are kids to sell 40k nevermind 100k+. How many people will pay to listen to an album were kids and unknowns are 50% of the album? 100k+ is great for this, and it's more than anyone expected trust me, it's the opposite of a flop. If you can't see the difference between this and BISD etc just k!ll yourself :)

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-23-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #23
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
So really this thread is the only thing that flopped?
 8 years ago '09        #24
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19343 19343
 Galaxy said:
Wow, some of you REALLY don't have brains, just go look in the prediction thread, barely anyone expected a group of 8 people were most of them arn't even known and some are kids to sell 40k nevermind 100k. How many people will pay to listen to an album were kids and unknowns are 50% of the album? 100k+ is great for this, and it's more than anyone expected trust me, it's the opposite of a flop. If you can't see the difference between this and BISD or TOS just k!ll yourself :)
when did a prediction thread mean a damn thing? stop ridin wayne for a second and just think...point is if you have two real hot singles there is no excuse for these numbers...like people actually give a f**k if it has kids on it...most people in my school only disliked chuckie...no excuse thing is if you have two big hits it shoulda sold more copies...TOS sold the same numbers with no top charting singles...Wayne and Drake are suppose to be the hottest thing out right now it shoulda sold at least 200k...thats all i am sayin...we don't have to agree but sayin they won't buy an album cause there is people on it they don't really know is a weak excuse...people bought re up and they only cared about 50 and Em

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 12-23-2009 at 10:46 PM..
 12-23-2009, 10:49 PM         #25
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
when did prediction thread mean a damn thing? stop ridin wayne for a second and just think...point is if you have two real hot singles there is no excuse for these numbers...like people actually give a f**k if it has kids on it...most people in my school only disliked chuckie...no excuse thing is if you have two big hits it shoulda sold more copies...TOS sold the same numbers with no top charting singles...Wayne and Drake are suppose to be the hottest thing out right now it shoulda sold at least 200k...thats all i am sayin...we don't have to agree but sayin they won't buy an album cause there is people on it they don't really know is a weak excuse...people bought re up and they only cared about 50 and Em
Dam, i'm going to try and dumb this down for you even more.

50 % of the album is kids or unknowns to most people - can we agree on that?

Wayne and Drake made people listen to them and promoted them, and more than 100k people are going to buy an album and sit and listen to an album of 50% unknowns or kids. When if kid cudis album for instance sells like 104k it's an extremely good debut, and that's just him without any unknowns or kids. Do i have to dumb this down further for you captain?
 8 years ago '07        #26
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
This is actually pretty good. A wayne fan wants to hear a full wayne song, the same with nicki's barbie's and drake's fans. This woulda been different and it dropped in the summer when every girl in the world was getting a bunch of spins.
 8 years ago '07        #27
space
space
space
 Galaxy said:

Wayne and Drake made people listen to them and promoted them, and more than 100k people are going to buy an album and sit and listen to an album of 50% unknowns or kids. When if kid cudis album for instance sells like 104k it's an extremely good debut, and that's just him without any unknowns or kids. Do i have to dumb this down further for you captain?

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2009, 10:51 PM         #28
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wayne
 8 years ago '09        #29
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:

You know what...You're a idiot...keep jugglin Wayne and Drake nut sack...i keep tellin you the masses don't give a s**t...if something or someone is hot they gonna buy it! sayin there is unknowns on it is a weak excuse you nut hugger.
 12-23-2009, 10:53 PM         #30
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jago said:
http://keeyai.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/excuses.png
But here's something you have to ask yourself, is it excuses, or is it fact? And if you come to the conclusion that what i'm saying is fact, this is a very good debut isn't it, and you just made a very s**tty attempt at a hate thread didn't you?
 8 years ago '07        #31
space
space
space
 Galaxy said:
But here's something you have to ask yourself, is it excuses, or is it fact? And if you come to the conclusion that what i'm saying is fact, this is a very good debut isn't it, and you just made a very s**tty attempt at a hate thread didn't you?
"Hate?"

[video - click to view]

12-23-2009, 10:59 PM         #32
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
You know what...You're a idiot...keep jugglin Wayne and Drake nut sack...i keep tellin you the masses don't give a s**t...if something or someone is hot they gonna buy it! sayin there is unknowns on it is a weak excuse you nut hugger.
I don't think your ever going to be able to grasp what most people can. Your talking like this is a Drake Wayne and Nikki Minaj album. Or like it's a Wayne or Drake album with unknowns on. It's a YOUNG MONEY album with like 10 people on most of which are completely unknown to people outside of these blogs. Please use your brain i'm tired of having to try explain things to you that won't go in.

Jago said:
"Hate?"
According to me the numbers are great. So you just did a good thing, so it's not hate no :).
 12-23-2009, 10:59 PM         #33
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see who is groupies and who isn't
 12-23-2009, 11:00 PM         #34
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
I can see who is using their brain and who isn't
Fixed cause it's what i'm thinking.
 8 years ago '07        #35
space
space
space
 Galaxy said:
According to me the numbers are great. So you just did a good thing, so it's not hate no :).

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2009, 11:03 PM         #36
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jago said:

[pic - click to view]

And thus the hater admits defeat by posting just a gif
 12-23-2009, 11:09 PM         #37
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Refill had some impressive numbers...

Edit: No excuse tho cause if 50 had hits like bed rock and every girl on his album that s**t woulda sold like hot cakes...Young money should have been released while everyone was bangin every girl
If 50 had hits like those, his haters would talk all kinds of sh*t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #38
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:
I don't think your ever going to be able to grasp what most people can. Your talking like this is a Drake Wayne and Nikki Minaj album. Or like it's a Wayne or Drake album with unknowns on. It's a YOUNG MONEY album with like 10 people on most of which are completely unknown to people outside of these blogs. Please use your brain i'm tired of having to try explain things to you that won't go in.

Guess we don't see eye to eye on it...but regardless with two hit singles and them bein hot right now they shoulda sold more...but we have different opinions on the matters its all good
 8 years ago '05        #39
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
that is a flop

record labels usually release their biggest stars albums in the winter (4th quarter) 100k sales on christmas is a STRAIGHT FLOP

mary an alicia doin numbers, an they supposed to cause its christmas which is in 2 days, young money wont go gold till the spring
 8 years ago '05        #40
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
 Jago said:

[pic - click to view]

.... Your Not NIKE,HH4E,Or Fly Or Die When It Comes To Posting Gifs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy