Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
9506 pageviews
204 comments

Jago 1035 heat pts1035
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5527 5527
Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)

She kept Alicia Keys' "The Element of Freedom" from topping the Billboard 200 this week, and now it's looking like Susan Boyle will block another diva -- Mary J. Blige -- from the No. 1 slot.

Industry sources suggest that Boyle's "I Dreamed a Dream" could sell another 500,000 by week's end on Sunday night (Dec. 27). That will be enough to fend off Blige's just-released "Stronger With Each Tear," which is on course to sell perhaps around 300,000 to 350,000 -- and possibly more. The queen of hip-hop/soul's last release, "Growing Pains," was released on Dec. 18, 2007 and bowed at No. 2 with 629,000. It moved to No. 1 the following week.

"Stronger" is Blige's third studio set in a row to be released on the eve of Christmas. "The Breakthrough" started the trend back in 2005, when it launched at No. 1 with 727,000 following its release on Dec. 20.

The next best debut will likely be the "We Are Young Money" collaborations album, featuring artists on Lil Wayne's Young Money label. The rapper himself appears on the majority of the set's tracks, in addition to such artists as Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda and Mack Maine. "We Are Young Money" is projected to move somewhere between 100,000 and 120,000 copies.

Also of note is the reissue of Eminem's "Relapse" album with additional tracks. The combined sales of the deluxe package, "Relapse: Refill," along with the original release may be in the range of 85,000 to 100,000.

Other albums that will debut on the chart, but with less impressive opening-week figures, include Mudvayne's self-titled set (with perhaps 15,000 to 20,000) and the "Nine" film soundtrack (also with 15,000 to 20,000).

Nielsen SoundScan's sales tracking week, as reflected in Billboard's sales charts, runs from Monday through Sunday of each week. Next week's album charts will be revealed on Wednesday, Dec. 30 and will reflect data through the week ending Sunday, Dec. 27.
Source:
[pic - click to view]

Susan Boyle Likely To Beat Mary J. Blige For No. 1 Album | Billboard.com

This is all Wayne, Drake & Nicki could muster? Them Before I Self Destruct numbers ain't looking to shabby now, huh? image

[pic - click to view]

204 comments for "Lil Wayne + Drake + Nicki Minaj = Flop (Numbers Inside!!!)"

12-23-2009, 09:54 PM         #2
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you serious dude? Most people predicted 50k - 80k, how the hell did it flop? If Drake and Wayne can carry and make people listen to like 8 people some of them aged 11 - 13 or unknowns and sell over 100k by putting some verses on a record, how is it a flop? You are stupid sorry. Drake or Waynes album is another story, that's 500k+

Also comparing it to 50's is hilarious, that was his 4th album, with his last one selling 600k+ in the first week and he didn't have a huge amount of it filled with unknowns and kids, Eminems Relapse + Refill with 7 new tracks on is predicted at 80k, do you not know how good this is for a debut album? Especially a group debut album that has a few kids on it.

Just a question for you to help you think who else except Drake and Wayne could put some verses on a debut album with kids and unknowns - to the general public, and have it sell great for a debut at 100k+ in 2009, NOONE except maybe Em and Jay, you should think before you make threads. But since this is a hate thread it will fill with haters no doubt.

And just incase that still didn't hit home, go do me a favour, be productive, go check how many Drakes 'mixtape' EP sold that had 7 tracks on vs BISD, since you seem to so desperately want to compare a COMPILATION ALBUM WITH KIDS ON to 50.

Edit: Threadstarter how many more times are you going to bump this thread when it goes off the first forum page?

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-25-2009 at 05:37 PM..
 12-23-2009, 09:57 PM         #3
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God it is the same f*gs defending young money in every f**king thread.

Kill your mothers then k!ll yourselves you sad c*nts.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
around what I expected

and am not a young money fan or have I even heard 1 track on that album
 8 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
...the Numbers Havent Release Out Yet,It Came Out Monday Or Tuesday I Believe This Week. Give It Some Time. 100k Aint Badd For First Sales On A Debut....50 Should Of Did Better
 8 years ago '04        #6
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
most of the n*ggas that post hard for young money probably didnt even go buy the cd
 8 years ago '09        #7
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19420 19420
Refill had some impressive numbers...

Edit: No excuse tho cause if 50 had hits like bed rock and every girl on his album that s**t woulda sold like hot cakes...Young money should have been released while everyone was bangin every girl

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 12-23-2009 at 10:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #8
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
hmmm predictable numbers
 8 years ago '07        #9
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
lol. You really hate Young Money don't you...

Those are around the numbers I expected. Pretty good numbers...

I'll wait for Galaxy to get at you though

EDIT: Damn he beat me
Hate Young Money, no. It's just funny how you and the other other e-Warriors hype them up and they didn't break 150+ with 2 superstars and the hottest female rapper out.

They should have broke 200+ alone off the copies you, R E E B O K & Drake4Ever bought.
 12-23-2009, 10:10 PM         #10
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jago said:
Hate Young Money, no. It's just funny how you and the other other e-Warriors hype them up and they didn't break 150+ with 2 superstars and the hottest female rapper out.

They should have broke 200+ alone off the copies you, R E E B O K & Drake4Ever bought.
But unfortunately your hate is making you look stupid, the point is not the superstars, the point is alot of people won't buy the album BECAUSE they have to carry the kids and worse rapper on there, which is 75% of the album don't get me wrong i still think the album is decent - but that's just fact. Go look in the predictations thread, people predicated less than this, because they have a fully functional brain unlike you.
 8 years ago '12        #11
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
LMAO @ making excuses now..

All of you little stans were saying how having Drake + Lil Wayne (who doesn't flop) and Nicki (wack as f**k too) meant it was gonna sell at LEAST 300k... a lot of you even said over 500k at mininum.

Now it's "that's good, what did you expect"

*waits for Rebirth and C4 to flop too, and then even more excuses*

How many ways they got to split this?

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-23-2009 at 10:13 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #12
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
wow real talk, i was expecting 80k, aint bad seeing as they didnt do that much promo, radio run, tv, ads..
 12-23-2009, 10:16 PM         #13
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
LMAO @ making excuses now..

All of you little stans were saying how having Drake + Lil Wayne (who doesn't flop) and Nicki (wack as f**k too) meant it was gonna sell at LEAST 300k... a lot of you even said over 500k at mininum.

Now it's "that's good, what did you expect"

*waits for Rebirth and C4 to flop too, and then even more excuses*

How many ways they got to split this?
Wow, do i have to bump the predictions thread were theres a page full of 50k - 80k predications? At LEAST 300k - 500k of their albums yes (not sure about Nikki), not of a group collab album with kids on it, that still sold well and was a decent debut. Rofl @ you comparing this to Carter 4, you really are brainless huh.

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-23-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
....Ms Parker...Ms Parker....When You Going Let A n*gga Fuccckkk....
 8 years ago '06        #15
J-Kellz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
not gunna lie, when i saw this thread sayin flop i was expectin 30k or so, when i saw 100-130 or wutever i was like o s**t, thats a lot more than i expected, not a flop in my eyes and trust me i am nowhere near a fan, i'm a self-admitted wayne hater
 8 years ago '04        #16
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Dumbass.

Like saying a G-Unit album is gonna sell more than a 50 album.
 8 years ago '05        #17
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
You cant win with people like Galaxy, he's on every rappers d*ck that's in the limelight, when YM is dead he'll be on the next n*ggas d*ck...
 12-23-2009, 10:29 PM         #18
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
You cant win with people like Galaxy, he's on every rappers d*ck that's in the limelight, when YM is dead he'll be on the next n*ggas d*ck...
Lmao, I like Wayne and Drake (Wayne more) so what? Is it impossible to be a Wayne fan on this forum without being considered a stan cause you reply to some of the hate? It's more suprising to me that people like you act like Wayne isn't a dope rapper.
 8 years ago '09        #19
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19420 19420
but these numbers are just like T.O.S and when that dropped everybody was screaming flopped but when Young Money do same numbers its all good...f**k outta here with two hits it should have did 250 or 300k first week
 8 years ago '07        #20
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
lol. I don't even like Young Money. Funny how I make a comment not talking negatively about them and all of a sudden I'm a Young Money fan
Lies.

Galaxy said:
But unfortunately your hate is making you look stupid, the point is not the superstars, the point is alot of people won't buy the album BECAUSE they have to carry the kids and worse rapper on there, which is 75% of the album don't get me wrong i still think the album is decent - but that's just fact. Go look in the predictations thread, people predicated less than this, because they have a fully functional brain unlike you.
The people who bought...

[pic - click to view]

disagree with your logic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy