Manny Floyd fight Off

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #141
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1036 1036
Timothy Bradley>>>>>>>>>> Sr. Cintron and Paulie

And Bradley said that’s not his position anyway. He said he hoped the Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght was made.

“This whole thing with Pacman and Mayweather is baloney with the steroid and blood testing thing,” Bradley said. “The fans want to see this f!ght. Everyone wants to see the f!ght. I want to see it. This is the f!ght that should be made. But this testing stuff is crazy.

“I’m not worried about Manny Pacquiao. He’s not on steroids. Just because he’s destroying guys, you want to say he’s on steroids? Come on. He’s just that good. He’s been tested how many times and he’s never tested positive. Neither has Mayweather.” Bradley said he would f!ght either man if he were given an offer and said he wouldn’t demand tests, as Shaw said he would.

He said he has confidence in commissions like the Nevada Athletic Commission and the California State Athletic Commission to properly administer testing.

“These are big-time commissions and they have a track record of doing the right thing and protecting f!ghters,” he said. “They clearly take their jobs seriously. You have to do a lot to satisfy their requirements. I don’t get why anyone would be asking for these blood tests above and beyond what Nevada or California might do.

“Neither guy has a history and I think history shows you that the boxers who have tried steroids find it doesn’t work. Look at (Fernando) Vargas. When he fought Oscar (De La Hoya), it turns out he was on steroids and he got tired. Look what happened to him. He got knocked out.”
 12-24-2009, 05:59 PM         #142
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HGH cannot be found using urine.
 8 years ago '06        #143
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I can't see them leaving all that money on the table...holding out some hope that they'll come to their damn senses. since when is testing an issue in boxing? They're probably due for a steroid scandal all the other sports have had theirs.
 8 years ago '08        #144
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Sizzler01 said:
Timothy Bradley>>>>>>>>>> Sr. Cintron and Paulie

And Bradley said that’s not his position anyway. He said he hoped the Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght was made.

“This whole thing with Pacman and Mayweather is baloney with the steroid and blood testing thing,” Bradley said. “The fans want to see this f!ght. Everyone wants to see the f!ght. I want to see it. This is the f!ght that should be made. But this testing stuff is crazy.

“I’m not worried about Manny Pacquiao. He’s not on steroids. Just because he’s destroying guys, you want to say he’s on steroids? Come on. He’s just that good. He’s been tested how many times and he’s never tested positive. Neither has Mayweather.” Bradley said he would f!ght either man if he were given an offer and said he wouldn’t demand tests, as Shaw said he would.

He said he has confidence in commissions like the Nevada Athletic Commission and the California State Athletic Commission to properly administer testing.

“These are big-time commissions and they have a track record of doing the right thing and protecting f!ghters,” he said. “They clearly take their jobs seriously. You have to do a lot to satisfy their requirements. I don’t get why anyone would be asking for these blood tests above and beyond what Nevada or California might do.

“Neither guy has a history and I think history shows you that the boxers who have tried steroids find it doesn’t work. Look at (Fernando) Vargas. When he fought Oscar (De La Hoya), it turns out he was on steroids and he got tired. Look what happened to him. He got knocked out.”

Bradley would wants Manny tested as well...This is from today

JMM also said today he would want Manny tested...But have fun with Pauli though

Last edited by Main Event; 12-24-2009 at 07:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #145
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
at these mental case boxers
 12-25-2009, 09:46 AM         #146
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I can't see them leaving all that money on the table...holding out some hope that they'll come to their damn senses. since when is testing an issue in boxing? They're probably due for a steroid scandal all the other sports have had theirs.
Since Roy Jones Jr. and Sugar Shane Mosley were caught cheating.

I'm a huge Pacquiao supporter, but this would not surprise me at all.

Hope everything clears up for the f!ght.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy