Manny Floyd fight Off

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
I think pac funny wierd a.ss iz on some steroids anyway lol
 8 years ago '04        #122
myxover 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 166 166
u floyd fans are f**kin retarded. why would anyone potentially want blood drawn the day before or day of the f!ght? its a random test so floyds test could be done 2 weeks before and pacs could be done the day before. whats wrong with urine tests at any time and a blood test a month out and the days after the f!ght? and there has never been any speculation yet alone proof until floyd sr brought it up after the hatton f!ght knowing his son will sooner or later going to have to f!ght him. ps im a floyd fan too, and it does look like pbf is looking for a way out or more money. whats wrong with the nba/nfl/mlb's way of testing, u know that sport has had way more problems with it than boxing.

Last edited by myxover; 12-23-2009 at 08:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #123
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga this ain't f**king football, and mayweather ain't tom brady , and pacman ain't the giants...HORRIBLE comparison....that was one season where they went undefeated, n*gga floyd HAS BEEN UNDEFEATED SINCE HE TURNED PRO, BIG DIFFERENCE, hate given to the millionth.
.......you missed the entire point of what i said...... bottom line is that you have a f!ghter many are in favor of and you have an underdog.....anything can happen is all i was sayin'.....especially with all the gossip surrounding this f!ght don't be surprised if pacquiao get's the upset if the f!ght takes place

i know the patriots ain't had a perfect season every time the nfl regular season ends jackass....i was just comparing the scenario of two perfect records in two different types of sport and the unlikeliness that the opposing opponents in each profession won't/or was not favored to win.....but yet somehow they come out victorious

Last edited by jgatling; 12-23-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #124
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Boxing needs this to happen, so it will need to happen no matter what.
 8 years ago '07        #125
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 The N said:
Boxing needs this to happen, so it will need to happen no matter what.

True, both of sides are stupid as hell if they don't get this done and give up all the money involved.

As of right now the f!ght is still off though
 8 years ago '05        #126
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
"After donating blood, the body replaces the fluid and white cells within 24 hours, and platelets and plasma proteins within 48-72 hours"

Id say just do a blood test no later than a week before the f!ght...once after and random everytime before that. No matter who is bringingt speculation about manny doping you gotta take precaution....this is the biggest f!ght in history of course s**t gonna be done different. I've given a full thing of blood one day and felt fine a few hours after. They barely gonna prick this n*gga and he acting like a b**ch....50 mil??? and you turning that s**t down....s**t id come off steroids for 50mil and get my a.ss beat happily
 8 years ago '05        #127
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
floyd is a b**ch, thats why hes tryin to get dirt on manny cuz he knows mannys gonna knock him out....
 8 years ago '06        #128
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
FMJ should have just said he didn't want to f!ght Manny. Since when doe's boxing have to use a
Olympic-style drug testing method he's not f!ghting Margarito who cheated or even Mosley who was suspected of using enhancement drugs. Sounds like an excuse for an escape route.
 12-24-2009, 12:19 AM         #129
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good way to b**ch out of a f!ght by mayweather cant hate on him for not wanting a real opponent
 8 years ago '06        #130
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga this ain't f**king football, and mayweather ain't tom brady , and pacman ain't the giants...HORRIBLE comparison....that was one season where they went undefeated, n*gga floyd HAS BEEN UNDEFEATED SINCE HE TURNED PRO, BIG DIFFERENCE, hate given to the millionth.

Damn back 2 the undefeated issue. Who relevant has he fought lately? And Manny has been going up in weight classes disposing of these bigger dudes by knocking them out or just plan beating the s**t outta of them. Now i have to say that Mayweather is good at runnin duckin and dodging.

Last edited by davon4204; 12-24-2009 at 12:21 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #131
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
The f!ght is on apparently!
 8 years ago '05        #132
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
mayweathers scared......
 8 years ago '05        #133
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Some of you are not smart. Manny agreed to a blood test right after the f!ght. So whatever is caught the day of or day before the f!ght would be caught right after the f!ght as well.
 8 years ago '08        #134
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Pacquaio needs to be tested for crack cocaine, because anyone who turns down millions of dollars over a drug test gotta be a complete fool. Manny could make between 25-40 million GUARENTEED on this f!ght, his blood is not worth as much as this f!ght. And this whole thing about him feeling weak is irrelevant, considering the fact that Mayweather will take the same test. Manny allowing a pee test after the f!ght is irrelevant also, because he has made so much fuss out of this blood test, that the cloud is hanging over the f!ght before it has even happened. He needs to take the test to shut people up.

And he aint scared of needles:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #135
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

By Josh Slagter | The Grand Rapids Press
December 24, 2009, 11:55AM

The notion of bad blood interfering with the negotiations between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao's representatives wasn't far fetched. Neither camp gets along with the other.

But with Tuesday's announcement from Mayweather's camp that Pacquiao has refused the Olympic-style random drug testing, tensions have reached a new high.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission uses urine tests before and after f!ghts to check for steroids other and performance-enhancing drugs. A blood test is required to earn a one-year license to f!ght in Nevada, too.

Mayweather's camp is demanding the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency conduct random blood tests during training. Pacqiuao's promoter, Bob Aurm, has said his f!ghter has agreed to be blood tested three times: in January, 30 days before the f!ght and then right after the f!ght.

Travis Tygart, the CEO of USADA, told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports that both urine and blood tests are needed to determine if a f!ghter is clean.

"There is no urine-based tested for human-growth hormone," Tygart said. "It doesn’t show up in the urine. It’s only a blood-based test. That’s true of a number of prohibited substances, particularly those that would enhance and aid a boxer.”Tygert also added the schedule Arum is proposing won't work, because a f!ghter would have the advantage of knowing when he'd be tested.

“That kind of window is totally unacceptable,” Tygart said. “It would provide a huge loophole for a cheater to step through and get away with cheating.”

Dr. Gary Wadler, an internal medicine physician and chairman of the World Anti-Doping Agency’s Prohibited List and Methods sub-committee, supported Tygar's position.

“The fundamental principle is that the time and place of testing is in the domain of the governing body, not of the athlete,” Wadler told Yahoo! Sports. “It would lose all its validity if the athlete could pick and choose when he is going to be tested and for what he’s going to be tested for and how he’s going to be tested. They’re sophisticated enough now that if someone wanted to, you could play the calendar to your advantage."

And to Arum's notion that Pacquaio will feel "weakened" by getting his blood drawn close to the f!ght? Victor Conte, the founder of Bay-Area Laboratory Cooperative (BALCO), said the tests would have no physical effect on either f!ghter.

“That amount would be less than one-half of one percent (of the total blood in the body),” Conte told Yahoo! Sports. “It’s not going to have any effect, the drawing of blood. Could it have some mental effect? That’s the only down side of that. It’s certainly not going to have any physical effect, giving blood before a f!ght.”

The implementation of drug testing remains the only sticking point on negotiations for a f!ght that could break all of boxing's revenue records.

Will either side blink in time for the f!ght to happen? It doesn't sound like Mayweather adviser Leonard Ellerbe plans to back off on his demands.

"They're backed up against the wall. Either they're going to step up to the plate and do this, or my guy's not stepping up into the ring and f!ghting," Ellerbe said on "The Huge Show" on Wednesday. "If you have nothing to hide, why not subject yourself to this testing?"

Last edited by Main Event; 12-24-2009 at 12:38 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #136
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Ldogg310 said:
seems to me like paqman got something in his blood he tryna hide,

blood test wont effect him physically, so now he really has no excuse but to clean up and take the test and stay clean for the f!ght and after for the testing, or he's going to look like a cheat tot he world.

It's scary how many idiots are defending paq though, in this forum.

Like floyd is ducking, naw floyd is smart, nobody wants to end up like cotto, unless is under natural occurrence
u dont read huh??

n for your info they test him after the f!ght also
 12-24-2009, 03:21 PM         #137
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd Mayweather rejected $10 million drug penalty for Manny Pacquiao

I thought I had a semi-bright idea to solve the blood testing contractual impasse which threatens to blow up the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao mega f!ght which was planned for March 13.

Why not, I thought, take a cue from the over-contractual weight penalty clause that has been used in prior f!ghts (including Mayweather’s September victory over Juan Manuel Marquez) and insert a million dollars or more penalty if either Floyd or Manny comes up “dirty” in pre or post bout testing?

(In fact, Pacquiao demanded a $10 million per pound over contract weight of 147 pounds clause and Mayweather swiftly agreed.)

I just spoke to a still furious Bob Arum, erupting like Mt. St. Helen’s unleashing hot, molten lava, and Pacquiao’s promoter told me, in no uncertain terms, that he views the random blood testing demanded by the Mayweather is harassment for his client and a ruse to get out of f!ghting his main Man-ny.

Arum also put the kibosh on my perky concept, saying his stepson and Top Rank president Todd duBoef had already tried that play.

“The f!ght is off. We will not go along with anytime blood testing the way they want it,” Arum said. “It’s harassment of Manny, that’s all it is. They’re playing mind games and one of their games could be to pop up and say, at the weigh in, 'OK we now demand a blood test.'

“The testing by the Nevada commission is more than adequate to catch any malefactors,” Arum said, resorting to one of his learned-at-Harvard-Law-School words. “But Mayweather is bigger than the commission. Mayweather is bigger than the sport itself.

“Because his idiot of a father (Floyd Senior) says Manny is cheating with drugs that justifies everything. They can test Manny at any other time they want to, we don’t have a problem with that, but not right before the f!ght. They want to harass him psychologically.”

Arum said he and duBoef extended an offer of a “caught dirty” penalty to apply to both boxers.

“I sent Todd in like my Neville Chamberlain (British prime minister who preceded Winston Churchill and who appeased Adolf Hitler) to settle it that way,” Arum said.

“We named some crazy amounts of money here., really anything they want…make it $5 million or $10 million, that is fine. But they weren’t interested.”

Arum said he had “no idea” what position Mayweather’s unofficial manager, Al Haymon, takes on the deal blowing up over the blood test demands but he did take a sly shot at Golden Boy bossman and former banker Richie Rich Schaefer.

Arum said Schaefer just follows the script as dictated to him by Mayweather.

“You know Swiss bankers, they will go along with anything…if you know what I mean,” Arum said, an apparent reference to the IRS crackdown on Americans holding secret accounts at Schaefer’s ex-employer, UBS Bank.

(Note that Schaefer's reputation as a banker is unsullied in any way. You may accuse Arum of dirty pool here but I'm sure Richie can more than counterpunch with Arum if he cares to.)

Arum reiterated that the Mayweather can have urine testing done at any time, even up to 24 hours before the f!ght.

“We don’t want the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) either,” Arum said. “All the doctors say that urine testing is superior to blood testing anyway. We say bring in the same agency that tests the NBA and NFL players and let them handle it. This is professional boxing not some amateur sport.

“We’ve been more than reasonable on this. I’ll say it again, Mayweather is a coward, he has always been a coward and he never wanted to f!ght Manny.”

SOURCE:
 12-24-2009, 03:22 PM         #138
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^same article goes on to say....

Pacman promoter Bob Arum reveals that he offered Mayweather $10 million penalty if Manny rides dirty

meaning if Pacquiao is on HGH or Steroids they will give Mayweather $10 mill.
 12-24-2009, 03:37 PM         #139
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is str8 from PACQUIAO live from the Philippines. Complete with translations.

Pacquiao chides Mayweather: Excuses, excuses

MANILA, Philippines – Seven-time world champion Manny Pacquiao has merely laughed off the drug testing issue being raised by Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s saying that the former pound-for-pound king is just trying to excuse himself from the f!ght.

“Marami lang siyang dahilan, marami siyang dinedemand. Siguro wala pa ‘yong f!ght, takot na,” said Pacquiao.

I'ma bold what this foo is saying, since he's talking in tagalog and most likely u don't know what he's sayin'..... basically he's saying they have a long list of demands, they don't want the f!ght, and he's scared.

The Filipino champion, who recently won the World Boxing Organization welterweight title from Puerto Rico’s Miguel Cotto, said Mayweather maybe getting nervous with the idea of trading punches with him.

Thus, American boxer came out with a statement demanding an Olympic-type of dope testing.

“Sa akin walang problema kung gusto niyang lumaban. f!ght kaming dalawa... pero kung medyo natakot siya -- palakasin muna niya loob niya,” said Pacquiao.

To me it's not a problem I want to f!ght. f!ght just us two... maybe he got scared -- harden up your insides....... basically saying to grow some balls, show some heart.

Pacquiao made it clear he has no qualm in undergoing tests. What he’s opposed against is having him to give blood so near the March 13 f!ght date.

“Require natin lahat pati blood test... pero ‘wag naman doon sa day of the f!ght, manghihina ka naman noon,” he said.

I agreed to all the bullsh*t blood tests... except 'NOT ON THE DAY OF THE f!ght," I'll get weak if they take blood on the DAY OF THE f!ght.

The Filipino boxing star added that the Mayweather camp may also be using the issue to just to distract him.

“Gumagawa lang siya ng paraan, strategy niya para magalit ako... para ma-distract ako sa concentration sa f!ght,” said the reigning pound-for-pound king.

The mayweather camp is doing this as a strategy just to get me mad... but they CANNOT DISTRACT me from my concentration on the f!ght.

Protecting Manny

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, meanwhile, said he called off the f!ght to protect Pacquiao from the dictates of Mayweather.

''Right now the f!ght is off. I will not allow Manny to be made like a fool and pushed around by Mayweather,” he said.

Arum said it looks like Mayweather never had any intention to f!ght Pacquiao.

“We don't trust them anymore. Mayweather never had any intention to f!ght Pacquiao and he's looking for a way out and to smear Manny's image as somebody who takes drugs,” he said.

Drug allegations first came out shortly before Pacquiao’s f!ght against Cotto when Mayweather’s father, Floyd Sr., insinuated that the Filipino may have been using performance-enhanceming drugs to maintain his punching power despite his climb in weight.

Pacquiao has repeatedly denied the allegations. All his drugs tests conducted by the Nevada State Athletic Commission have also cleared him of steroid use.

“This is clear harassment on Mayweather’s part,” Arum lamented. “He knows Manny feels weakened when blood is drawn from him.”

The Top Rank head honcho is now eyeing World Boxing a.ssociation super welterweight champion Yuri Foreman or former International Boxing Federation junior welterweight champion Paul “Paulie” Malignaggi as Pacquiao’s next opponent.

This comes after Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who represents Mayweather, said he will not allow any Golden Boy f!ghters to f!ght Pacquiao, the current World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion. With a report from Dyan Castillejo, ABS-CBN News

SOURCE:
 8 years ago '07        #140
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
looks like a bunch of bulls**t to me
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy