Manny Floyd fight Off

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
whoever made these drugs is incredible, drugs that are untraceable by urine samples they won't show up in January they won't show up in 30 days from the f!ght, they won't show up immediately after the f!ght... WoW
 12-23-2009, 04:06 PM         #102
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Another case of Mayweather getting scared and b**ching out like the puss he is.

smh.

If he's such a pus*y why don't YOU GET IN THE RING AND f!ght HIM THEN, thats if he's such a pus*y.
 12-23-2009, 04:14 PM         #103
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
answer me this people, if you was an undefeated f!ghter at the top of your game, and you were going against somebody that had word out in the streets that they were taking illegal substances, and the f!ght was worth damn near 50 million...wouldn't you want them to get tested? before they go in there on some super saiyan s**t?
 12-23-2009, 05:16 PM         #104
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I consider this a Loss for Money, what a f**king pus*y!!!
 8 years ago '07        #105
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BennyBlanco said:
I consider this a Loss for Money, what a f**king pus*y!!!
How is he a pus*y???????????
 8 years ago '04        #106
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
i f**ks with R.A. the rugged man lol but how did mayweather b**ch out?? from what the article says, manny is the one who's b**ching out by not agreeing to the strict testing that mayweather is pushing for ...
when has mayweather ever asked for Olympic testing he scared why throw up a stipulation like that s**t i'm not to keen on needles my damn self
 8 years ago '06        #107
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
it aint even a pint of blood being taken, f**kouttahere manny
 8 years ago '06        #108
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
 dog4life said:
when has mayweather ever asked for Olympic testing he scared why throw up a stipulation like that s**t i'm not to keen on needles my damn self

yet pacman is tough enough to tattoo himself then get another tattoo in his arm?
stop making up excuses scrap
 8 years ago '08        #109
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
The request by Floyd Mayweather for both he and Manny Pacquiao to potentially be blood tested as close as 48 hours from their possible March superf!ght is both unprecedented and unnecessary.

Pacquiao’s de facto manager told Yahoo! Sports’ Kevin Iole that Pacman will be blood tested one month out and just after the possible March 13 f!ght in (likely) Las Vegas. That schedule should answer any possible doping questions about Pacquiao (or Mayweather). The 48-hour deadline is a classic Mayweather psychological ploy, a little edge designed to get into his opponent’s head.

That said, at this point, with the debate this far along, Pacquiao should just suck it up and agree to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mayweather is a master at putting opponents in bad positions, both inside and outside the ring. Pacquiao is in one now, outfoxed by Mayweather in the f!ght negotiations. There’s no way Pacquiao can explain walking away from one of the biggest bouts in boxing history because, as his promoter suggests, he’s afraid of needles.

Do that and it isn’t just the game of boxing that takes a beating – it’s also Pacquiao’s reputation. The semantics about boxing standards or steroid cycles or unfair negotiations won’t break through what would, no doubt, be a vocal hammering from critics, none louder than from the Mayweathers.

“For that kind of money, how could you not take a test?” Floyd’s father, Floyd Mayweather Sr., has already crowed to the Grand Rapids (Mich.) Press.

Indeed, how do you not take a test?

The Mayweather camp has been outspoken in its suspicions about Pacquiao and performance-enhancing drugs. So it demanded that both f!ghters possibly submit blood samples to the United States Anti-Doping Agency in the days before and after the f!ght. When to test would be up to USADA. Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum, said they’d stick to State of Nevada regulations, although Pacquiao’s adviser, Michael Koncz, said they’d do blood samples, just not that close to the f!ght.

That isn’t good enough, so far, for the Mayweather camp. If no one budges, boxing may be in the process of shooting itself in the foot, walking away from an event that already has fans worldwide buzzing in anticipation. More likely: Something gets worked out in time for a f!ght announcement in early January.

“In a f!ght of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level,” Mayweather Jr. said in a statement.

“We’re going in a different direction,” Arum told the Grand Rapids Press. “What I believe is that Floyd never really wanted the f!ght and this is just harassment of Pacquiao.”

There’s little doubt this is harassment of Pacquiao. What else would you expect from Floyd Mayweather? He’s the master at screwing with opponents. Making Pacquiao discuss PEDs in the run up to the f!ght is a potential distraction – even if he’s clean. That was, no doubt, a goal when his camp requested aggressive doping standards.

This isn’t Mayweather’s normal bluster, though. He’s on the moral high ground here. The Pacquiao camp can hate the situation it finds itself in and may be correct that the requests are mostly ridiculous. It doesn’t change the reality of the debate.

If Pacman pulls out of the f!ght because of the timetable for doping tests, he’ll have a near-impossible challenge proving he isn’t trying to hide something.

Arum isn’t doing Pacquiao any favors with some of his silly excuses. He said Pacquiao is squeamish about needles, which is a heck of a thing to blow up a contest to determine the toughest pound-for-pound f!ghter on the planet.

He added that Pacquiao thinks a blood test within 48 hours of the f!ght might drain him, although most such tests take very little actual blood. Then there’s Arum’s claim that every doctor in the world would say doing such a thing is “stupid” and blood tests don’t “prove anything.” That’s hyperbole.

“Manny Pacquiao doesn’t know anything about drugs,” Arum told the Grand Rapids paper. “This is just typical nastiness by wise guys like [Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard] Ellerbe and Mayweather.”

Nastiness? Sure. Wise guys? Absolutely. The Mayweather camp doesn’t play around. However, to say we have to just take Arum’s word that Pacquiao doesn’t know anything about drugs is absurd. There hasn’t been a reason to believe anything or anyone in sports on this topic in years. PED scandals in baseball, football, cycling, track, swimming and so on aren’t Pacquiao’s fault, but that’s the sporting reality he lives in.

He can’t just pretend fan suspicion isn’t reasonable.

Pacquiao has been a breath of fresh air for boxing and he’s never failed a drug test in his 50-3-2 career. The chance to see a man of similar speed and skill finally challenge the unbeaten Mayweather (40-0) has reenergized the sport.

Which doesn’t mean either f!ghter is above reproach. The Mayweathers have had no problem voicing their concerns about Pacman’s ability to maintain punching power and punch-taking ability as he has climbed through weight classes (even as Mayweather has made a similar journey).

Regardless, in one of their typically deft maneuvers, they demanded extreme testing standards that left the Pacquiao camp backpedaling and debating an issue they can’t win.

What Mayweather is calling for may be unfair, but is Pacquiao going to give up tens of millions of dollars and a chance to cement his legacy as one of the all-time greatest f!ghters out of principle?

Is he going to bail knowing that he opens himself up to questions about PEDs because, despite being tough enough to let Miguel Cotto unload on him, he’s scared of a needle?

Floyd Mayweather has cornered him on this one, doing what he does best, making the f!ght get fought on his terms. The way to stop Mayweather, though, has always been to punch back – hard.

Instead, Manny Pacquiao is going to walk away?

Seems like everyone wants Manny to just man up and take the test
 8 years ago '06        #110
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
you know what would be funny as f**k.....if manny said screw it....took the blood test anyway under the stipulation mayweather has set, pass it and still beat the brakes off mayweather

before y'all mayweather fans get y'all panties all bunched i'm not sayin' it WILL happen...it's just a what if.....

look at the patriots when they faced the giants in the superbowl.....perfect season and still took the L when the game actually mattered.....i'm just sayin' anything can happen
 8 years ago '04        #111
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
answer me this people, if you was an undefeated f!ghter at the top of your game, and you were going against somebody that had word out in the streets that they were taking illegal substances, and the f!ght was worth damn near 50 million...wouldn't you want them to get tested? before they go in there on some super saiyan s**t?
no if u the undisputed champ you wouldn't be a f**kin coward about f!ghting anybody roy was scared to he didn't back down though and hey he got that chin smacked Flyod havin nightmares like nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake up into another nightmare with Floyd standing next to his bed like your next Flyod scream noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! again into a 3rd nightmare with Tyson and Roy next to his bed like n*gga u next. come join us Flyod
 8 years ago '04        #112
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

yet pacman is tough enough to tattoo himself then get another tattoo in his arm?
stop making up excuses scrap
that n*gga scared of pacman and sugar shane
 8 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
r u f**kin kidding me this is official now??? I am done with boxing if this is true this s**t is horse s**t the equivalent of the NCAACF and their bowl system no legit champ
 12-23-2009, 05:40 PM         #114
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it does make you weak but only for like 1 day

so pacman is a official b**ch f**k him
 8 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jgatling said:
you know what would be funny as f**k.....if manny said screw it....took the blood test anyway under the stipulation mayweather has set, pass it and still beat the brakes off mayweather

before y'all mayweather fans get y'all panties all bunched i'm not sayin' it WILL happen...it's just a what if.....

look at the patriots when they faced the giants in the superbowl.....perfect season and still took the L when the game actually mattered.....i'm just sayin' anything can happen
why not take the blood test

Mayweather agreed to pay him $10,000,000 for each lb he was overweight

Mayweather agreed to f!ght at 147lbs

Mayweather agreed to 50-50 split (that was a given)

Mayweather agred to 8 Oz gloves

I used to think Mayweather was pus*y...Fukk you Pac-man and Arum for effin up my trip in March
 8 years ago '06        #116
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 BxCastro said:
why not take the blood test

I used to think Mayweather was pus*y...Fukk you Pac-man and Arum for effin up my trip in March
cause it's well known that when boxers cheat they do it almost immediately b4 a f!ght....that's why Mayweather wanted teh Olympic style testing....

Mayweather has always been up front about the fact that he thinks certain guys are juicing....specifically Pacman and Mosley...

I can't say whether they are or not, but to call off thee f!ght of your career and possibly one that would ensure you riches upon riches because your "superstitious" about needles, well, hey, I gotta call a spade a spade.....that boy yellow as f**k....
 8 years ago '06        #117
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Mayweather is pus*y. His stans are upset by this. Nuff said.
 12-23-2009, 07:32 PM         #118
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgatling said:

n*gga this ain't f**king football, and mayweather ain't tom brady , and pacman ain't the giants...HORRIBLE comparison....that was one season where they went undefeated, n*gga floyd HAS BEEN UNDEFEATED SINCE HE TURNED PRO, BIG DIFFERENCE, hate given to the millionth.
 8 years ago '07        #119
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
to the idiots....testing is random for a reason. therefore you cant find the right time to cycle on and off.

Pac doesnt want blood drawn b/c you cant trick blood test. hgh's and s**t are hard to detect in urine.

Pac is juicing, point, blank, period.

if the doesnt take the test, te media will bury him and his legacy is f**ked. no matter what.

so either he can f!ght clean and get beat by Mayweather or he can refuses and show guilt, thus his lame legacy is destoryed

Floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manny
 8 years ago '08        #120
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
How the f**k is floyd b**chin out? This n*gga wanted fair drug testing. Aint no shame in that, boxin is a sport. Yall n*ggas find anything to hate on him just because he's undefeated and talk s**t to back it up. What type of n*gga afraid to get his blood takin, but gets bashed in the face in the ring? f**k outta hea...
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy