NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Kjizzle03 said:
The f!ght would also be on if Pac man took the blood test

I have no clue..but if he's allowed to ask then it doesn't really matter if he's done it before
he's not asking he's demanding it as part of the contract meaning w/o it there is no f!ght so there is a big difference.
 8 years ago '06        #62
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Stupendamatic said:
he's not asking he's demanding it as part of the contract meaning w/o it there is no f!ght so there is a big difference.
what was in the original contract they signed

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '04        #63
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,065 | Props total: 6113 6113
 Kjizzle03 said:
yeah but that don't got s**t to do with Floyd or make him a pus*y IMO...that's somethin that Pac needs to comes to terms with
im not the one calling Floyd a pus*y thats other people in here. I just think its messed up that hes trying to use Mannys fear of giving blood before a f!ght against him when they are already doing more strick testing to begin with that was already agreed upon
 8 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Main Event said:
No one hes ever fought has ever been accused of using steroids
the only person ever accusing Manny of steroids is Mayweathers pops tho
 8 years ago '04        #65
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
what was in the original contract they signed
the original contract had more strick drug testing in it but not to the degree that Mayweather wants now. Manny already agreed to do blood tests before the press conference and after the f!ght. Two things that arent in the normal drug testing process.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
if u need your drugs...u need your drugs...

this nigguh manny scared of needles or something...fuk that bullshiit about he gets weaker when blood is drawn..if u get weaker...wont floyd get weaker too??

manny...you...b**ch....
 8 years ago '06        #67
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
im not the one calling Floyd a pus*y thats other people in here. I just think its messed up that hes trying to use Mannys fear of giving blood before a f!ght against him when they are already doing more strick testing to begin with that was already agreed upon
I see what your sayin...but that's when the mental side of boxing comes into play..if he can get into Manny head before the f!ght even starts then that's just another way to help him get the win...

Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 NoLedge18720 said:
the only person ever accusing Manny of steroids is Mayweathers pops tho
Kermit Cintron and Pauli Malignaggi both accused him of juicing
 8 years ago '05        #69
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1044 1044
In response to the release sent out Tuesday by Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions which stated that Mayweather vs. Pacquiao was “in jeopardy,” Bob Arum, chairman of Top Rank, the promoter of seven-division world champion Manny Pacquiao, had the following to say: “Let’s be very clear on the real issues we differ on. It’s not about being tested. Manny is onboard with that since it’s such a major concern of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. It’s about who does the testing and the scheduling of the procedures. Manny will submit to as many random urine tests requested. Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests; one given in January during the week the f!ght is formally announced, one thirty days from the f!ght, no later than February 13, and the final one immediately following the f!ght, in Manny’s locker room. The major issue related to the testing rests with which independent agency will administer these tests. The United States Anti Doping Agency (USADA) cannot do it because they will not amend its procedures to accommodate the blood testing schedule we have outlined. USADA, under its guidelines, would have the right to administer random blood tests as many times as they want up to weigh-in day and that is ludicrous.

“Our suggestion is to utilize any of the independent agencies that work with the National Football League, the National Basketball a.ssociation or Major League Baseball, since they administer drug testing for their professional athletes.”

New York-based athletic physician, Dr. Keith Pyne, a private injury consultant for NFL athletes and those who participate in running and combat sports, told AOL Fanhouse,
“I have more than 800 guys who are special athletes who are all drug-tested. And the urine testing is sufficient that you won’t miss anything, especially with performance-enhancing drugs. So, yes, I believe that the urine testing is more than sufficient for boxing. If you’re using steroids, it’s going to come up for sure in urine. There’s no way it’s going to get through the liver and the kidney without being detected.”

“If Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions are sincere in creating ‘a level playing field,’ as they stated in their release, our recommendations should put their minds at ease,” said Arum. “If not, one has to wonder if their motives are more about leveling the f!ght.”

co- mfin sign
 8 years ago '04        #70
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 Against D Grain said:
I don't know but I smell a Juicer coming from the Pac Man's Camp. This guy gets punched inthe face all the f**king time and suppose to be consider one of the toughest SOB inthe world. And he's crying about a needle. Hell My lil Nephew can take a needle in the arm

Something aint right here Manny..
exactly, these dudes are just Pac Man nuthuggers, go put on some skinny jeans yall b**ches
 8 years ago '06        #71
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
the original contract had more strick drug testing in it but not to the degree that Mayweather wants now. Manny already agreed to do blood tests before the press conference and after the f!ght. Two things that arent in the normal drug testing process.
Ok so he agreed to do the blood test but just doesn't want to do them 48 hours before the f!ght...cuz if that's the case dude might be shootin up on something

8 years ago '05        #72
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
Ok so he agreed to do the blood test but just doesn't want to do them 48 hours before the f!ght...cuz if that's the case dude might be shootin up on something
but he will be tested right after the f!ght? a 48 hour drug?
 8 years ago '04        #73
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Main Event said:
Kermit Cintron and Pauli Malignaggi both accused him of juicing
yea but they have no proof.
Steve Lewis shares symptoms and side effects that may be seen on those who are either on steroids or performance-enhancing drugs, and we will in turn share some of them with you. He has his own opinion on whether Manny Pacquiao fits the bill – and we invite you to draw your own conclusions as well.

Unusually greasy hair or oily skin. Check out Manny Pacquiao videos – both in the ring and outside of it – and compare his hair and skin against those of other boxers to see if he has these conditions.

Hair loss and receding hairline. At least from where we are looking, we have yet to see a bald spot on the No. 1 pound-for-pound boxer. (Just a side note: Pacquiao is actually an official endorser of a shampoo in his home country Philippines.)

Acne breakouts in the shoulder and back area. This guy is usually shirtless. If you have HD, you will be able to see what is obviously not there.

Increased aggression or irritability and disrespectful or abusive behavior. We have watched a lot of boxing, but we do not think we have ever seen Pacquiao without a smile on his face, at least when he is not doing his thing in the ring.
 8 years ago '08        #74
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
In response to the release sent out Tuesday by Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions which stated that Mayweather vs. Pacquiao was “in jeopardy,” Bob Arum, chairman of Top Rank, the promoter of seven-division world champion Manny Pacquiao, had the following to say: “Let’s be very clear on the real issues we differ on. It’s not about being tested. Manny is onboard with that since it’s such a major concern of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. It’s about who does the testing and the scheduling of the procedures. Manny will submit to as many random urine tests requested. Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests; one given in January during the week the f!ght is formally announced, one thirty days from the f!ght, no later than February 13, and the final one immediately following the f!ght, in Manny’s locker room. The major issue related to the testing rests with which independent agency will administer these tests. The United States Anti Doping Agency (USADA) cannot do it because they will not amend its procedures to accommodate the blood testing schedule we have outlined. USADA, under its guidelines, would have the right to administer random blood tests as many times as they want up to weigh-in day and that is ludicrous.

“Our suggestion is to utilize any of the independent agencies that work with the National Football League, the National Basketball a.ssociation or Major League Baseball, since they administer drug testing for their professional athletes.”

New York-based athletic physician, Dr. Keith Pyne, a private injury consultant for NFL athletes and those who participate in running and combat sports, told AOL Fanhouse,
“I have more than 800 guys who are special athletes who are all drug-tested. And the urine testing is sufficient that you won’t miss anything, especially with performance-enhancing drugs. So, yes, I believe that the urine testing is more than sufficient for boxing. If you’re using steroids, it’s going to come up for sure in urine. There’s no way it’s going to get through the liver and the kidney without being detected.”

“If Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions are sincere in creating ‘a level playing field,’ as they stated in their release, our recommendations should put their minds at ease,” said Arum. “If not, one has to wonder if their motives are more about leveling the f!ght.”

co- mfin sign
“Most states don’t test for steroids,” says Dr. Margaret Goodman, former Nevada Chief Ringside Physician and Chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission Medical Advisory Board. “In Nevada, we test f!ghters on championship cards. In New Jersey, they test every f!ghter for steroids. If we’d do what’s done in the Olympics or what the World Anti-Doping Agency recommends – sporadically test them during training – that would really be the best way. But if you check them right before or after a f!ght, they’ll test negative. Boxers are just as smart as anyone else and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go online and look at how long a certain drug stays in your system.”
 8 years ago '05        #75
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
“Most states don’t test for steroids,” says Dr. Margaret Goodman, former Nevada Chief Ringside Physician and Chairman of the Nevada State Athletic Commission Medical Advisory Board. “In Nevada, we test f!ghters on championship cards. In New Jersey, they test every f!ghter for steroids. If we’d do what’s done in the Olympics or what the World Anti-Doping Agency recommends – sporadically test them during training – that would really be the best way. But if you check them right before or after a f!ght, they’ll test negative. Boxers are just as smart as anyone else and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go online and look at how long a certain drug stays in your system.”
what makes that doctor better this this doctor?

8 years ago '08        #76
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea but they have no proof.
But you just said no one else accused him

Obviously those 2 cant physically prove it but Floyd Sr is not the only one that feels something shady is going on with Manny
 8 years ago '07        #77
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
oh wtf

guess imma use that money on wrestlemania now lol
 8 years ago '06        #78
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
but he will be tested right after the f!ght? a 48 hour drug?
good point...Just wondering what the problem is if he already agreed to take the blood test

8 years ago '08        #79
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
what makes that doctor better this this doctor?

So why not just take the test that Floyd is requesting and prove all of us wrong
 8 years ago '07        #80
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Kjizzle03 said:
I have no clue..but if he's allowed to ask then it doesn't really matter if he's done it before
Mayweather is allowed to ask, so he is. Pacquaio is allowed to say no, so he is, at least at this point. I hope it all works out because I'd love to see the f!ght, but I don't fault either side here.

Floyd is saying why not just take the test, both of us will have the same tests, are you on something, etc; Manny is saying I don't want my blood drawn during training camp, it makes him feel weak/superstitions/whatever.

Aside from the "Manny must be on something then" and "Floyd is trying to get out the f!ght" arguments, I think it's just two sides trying to get their way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now