Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 Young Forever said:
^Isnt he your best kick returner though
yeah, but he really hasn't been showing much out there....not since the 2 return game against the Chargers or whatever....

McKinley will do...

Vincent Vega said:
at resting him up. yall need to win to make the playoffs. why would they rest him? he obviously can't go. and stokely is not as dangerous as Eddie royal. anyway put me down for the avy bet eagles are taking this one. it's gonna be strange seein #20 on the other side, it's a shame they're gonna have to do it to ya dawk.
trust me if we really, really had to have him he'd be out there....and we don't have to win t make the playoffs dinkus.......all the teams that was breathing down our necks for the wild card have either lost or will lose.....only threat still remaining is the Steelers.....Titans and Jags are f**kin done....we definitely need to beat KC for the last game but if we lose this one that doesn't necessarily count us out....

And Stokes may not be as fast or strong as E Roy but trust me he's just as good a wideout man....he cn pick up that slack....

B Dawk is fine where he at mayne....

you cheap a.ss b**ches threw him away like the ingrates ya'll are....
 12-26-2009, 01:29 PM         #42
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Shannahan gave you two superbowls and you still got rid of him

The nfl is a business. He had his chance to stay here but honestly nobody but denver was paying that kind of money for a 36 year old safety. It is what it is.
 8 years ago '04        #43
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I am expecting either a break out from Kenny McKinley

or Jabar Gaffney's biggest game this year, I doubt they will single cover Marshall cause he would eat Samuels if they did and the Eagles probably know that.

Vincent Vega said:
at resting him up. yall need to win to make the playoffs. why would they rest him? he obviously can't go. and stokely is not as dangerous as eddie royal. anyway put me down for the avy bet eagles are taking this one. it's gonna be strange seein #20 on the other side, it's a shame they're gonna have to do it to ya dawk.
not really true if we lose this game we can still make the playoffs we would just need help from other teams which isn't an unlikely situation since all the teams f!ghting for a WC spot happen to play each other these next 2 weeks.

Last edited by K1; 12-26-2009 at 01:33 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #44
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
i can't wait till dawks return. i have a feeling there will be alot of cheers if he tackles mcnabb or makes a big play. but don't be suprised if you see the back of his jersey and desean jackson running it in for a touchdown.

westbrook's return is today also. hopefully we can just give him the rock a couple of times. definitely try to ease him back.
 8 years ago '12        #45
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Gotta feeling the Eagles are gonna take this but it's gonna be close.

Let's go Denver.
 8 years ago '05        #46
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawkins, Doooom and Champ gonna lay a smack down! :dancingcool:

Put up or shut up time.. we NEED THIS WIN
 8 years ago '07        #47
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
might be the best username ever!!!

RomoChokes said:
i can't wait till dawks return. i have a feeling there will be alot of cheers if he tackles mcnabb or makes a big play. but don't be suprised if you see the back of his jersey and desean jackson running it in for a touchdown.

westbrook's return is today also. hopefully we can just give him the rock a couple of times. definitely try to ease him back.
 8 years ago '07        #48
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 katalist said:
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawkins, Doooom and Champ gonna lay a smack down! :dancingcool:

Put up or shut up time.. we NEED THIS WIN
Dawk is my boy, but we gonna take him for a ride today!
 8 years ago '07        #49
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
Hopefully Denver will play like they did against the Giants, three teams have the edge right now over DEN if we finish 9-7 (Steelers - Jaguars - Jets).

So i will also be cheering for New England, Baltimore, Colts, and Houston today.

i got Denver for the avy bet, the Eagles are looking very good at the moment. If the Broncos don't come play today then i don't know what would get them up for a game.
 8 years ago '05        #50
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
Aiight Guys its gameday and its time for predictions and keys to your team, for the eagles

1. Tackling- definitely going be key, our secondary is going to have to make sure that they wrap up and dont give guys like marshall and moreno opportunities to get yards after contact

2. No Turnovers- I dont think this offense can drive all the way down the field on us, but we cant turn the ball over and give them short fields because it will make it easier on them and definitely harder on us

3. Pressure Orton- We have a big play defense, lets get after Orton early and see if we can force him into some bad situations.

4. Challenge Dawkins- He can be had going deep and we have the perfect player to do it. No one has been able to solve the mystery of jackson's ability to get open deep and i think today is no different. expect a couple big plays from d-jack today.

outside of that...if we continue to play offense the way we know how we can and to be honest have a nice lead going into the 4th.

prediction- Eagles by 10
 8 years ago '06        #51
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
i have the eagles but excited to see dawkins back..westbrook should have a good game..i dont think he's "washed up" he's just had injury after injury this year..hope jackson breaks the record today for 50+ yard td's...may sound odd..but if we lose i wouldnt mind because i hate when the eagles get on a winning streak entering the playoffs cuz we forget what its like to lose and then we fck up..and i dont wanna lose to dallas so i wouldnt mind if it were this game..still have eagles tho
 8 years ago '04        #52
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I am pretty interested in season Dawkins pre-game speech today.
 12-27-2009, 11:17 AM         #53
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3.5 Hours till game time!!!!!

Six dubs in a row!!!!!!

I feeeeeel it!!
 8 years ago '05        #54
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,413 | Props total: 8116 8116
You know who I'm rolling with :dancingcool:
 12-27-2009, 11:42 AM         #55
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got a link....they not showing it here. i got the jets and colts game
 12-27-2009, 11:56 AM         #56
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
yeah, but he really hasn't been showing much out there....not since the 2 return game against the Chargers or whatever....

McKinley will do...

trust me if we really, really had to have him he'd be out there....and we don't have to win t make the playoffs dinkus.......all the teams that was breathing down our necks for the wild card have either lost or will lose.....only threat still remaining is the Steelers.....Titans and Jags are f**kin done....we definitely need to beat KC for the last game but if we lose this one that doesn't necessarily count us out....

And Stokes may not be as fast or strong as E Roy but trust me he's just as good a wideout man....he cn pick up that slack....

B Dawk is fine where he at mayne....

you cheap a.ss b**ches threw him away like the ingrates ya'll are....

dinkus? clever.....anyway i know u don't NEED to win this game to make it but it would make things a lot easier on yall. yea the eagles are cheap but are one of the best in the league at locking up their young talent early. and we make moves in free agency. jason peters? asante samuel? i'm saying, i wish we still had dawk he'll always be one of my favorite players but he wanted the multi year deal and we weren't willing to do it. it wasn't the money. but don't worry it will all be settled on the field today my friend. going into week 17 at 8-7 is gonna put pressure on you f**kAS. dinkus. lmao.
 12-27-2009, 11:56 AM         #57
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
anybody got a link....they not showing it here. i got the jets and colts game
this game on at 4 my dude.
 8 years ago '08        #58
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
Well i do need the Eagles to drop 1 game so.............
 12-27-2009, 11:58 AM         #59
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K1 all that s**t you been talking about the eagles, and you bum a.ss aint puttin up your avy?????

Cmon son..

Main Event said:
Well i do need the Eagles to drop 1 game so.............
 12-27-2009, 11:59 AM         #60
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
K1 all that s**t you been talking about the eagles, and you bum a.ss aint puttin up your avy?????

Cmon son..

word u the biggest broncos booster on the sight! rep your squad K1!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy