Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,967 | Props total: 16099 16099
I don't see the Broncos winning in Philly
 8 years ago '04        #22
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Eagles are arguably one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now many people are picking them for the Superbowl if we can beat the Eagles on Sunday not only does that almost guarantee us the wild card spot in the playoffs but it be a huge confidence booster and momentum for the team.
 8 years ago '07        #23
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 6573 6573
get me in for the eagles
 12-25-2009, 04:38 PM         #24
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles gonna run away with this one by a landslide...
 8 years ago '04        #25
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
put me donw on eagles
 8 years ago '08        #26
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
the champ bailey desean matchup should be interesting...pretty sure maclin is back this week also. i have a feeling we're gonna pass all over denvers d as long as big jason peters contains dumerville
 8 years ago '06        #27
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 618 618
 RomoChokes said:
the champ bailey desean matchup should be interesting...pretty sure maclin is back this week also. i have a feeling we're gonna pass all over denvers d as long as big jason peters contains dumerville
as much of a beast that champ is, If they can't get pressure on donovan, nobody can guarding this dude for 6 seconds.... curious 2 see if they try ta keep bringing curtis back slowly... more weapons the better... mcnabb got no excuses this year, with celek emerging as top 5 TE, and all the young talented wideouts...
 8 years ago '07        #28
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 102 102
Updated Dec 25, 2009 7:23 PM EDT
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)
Wide receiver Eddie Royal will not play for the Denver Broncos in Sunday's game with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Royal missed every practice this week with neck and hand injuries. He was absent from Friday's indoor workout.

He had three catches for 28 yards last week in Denver's loss to Oakland. Either Brandon Lloyd or Kenny McKinley will fill the void as punt returner.

Spencer Larsen, a special teams player and backup inside linebacker, has a hamstring injury and also won't play.

one less weapon we have to worry about!!
 12-25-2009, 07:33 PM         #29
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Only thing im worried about is the red zone...dunno wtf it is as soon as we get inside the 20 we most of the time come away with fgs...lots of stupid a.ss penalties too, i remember like 2 or 3 tds being called back cause of penalties in the last few games.
 8 years ago '06        #30
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 618 618
 Young Forever said:
^Only thing im worried about is the red zone...dunno wtf it is as soon as we get inside the 20 we most of the time come away with fgs...lots of stupid a.ss penalties too, i remember like 2 or 3 tds being called back cause of penalties in the last few games.
yeah, we been fortunate the last month, that it hasn't caught up yet... teams been focusing a lot more on celek the past few weeks in thier as well.... hopefuly andy can make some adjustments
 8 years ago '04        #31
Lester86 
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 27 27
Philly wins this, but it should be a dog f!ght. DEN looking to keep their playoff hopes alive so it's a must win..will be a good one
 8 years ago '07        #32
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 102 102
 Young Forever said:
alot of times Reid starts overthinking things. with all of our weapons coming back, i think we'll put some points up in this game. i'm betting that Andy will attack Dawk to see if he can hit some big plays down field.
 8 years ago '08        #33
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 20 20
Get me in that Avy bet. Offense is gettin it in for the most part. Get that defense to come around.
 12-25-2009, 09:18 PM         #34
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love dawk but its all about the green. a win like this should give the team confidence heading into the playoffs
 8 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5914 heat pts5914
space
space
$54,479 | Props total: 20365 20365
 shaans27 said:
Updated Dec 25, 2009 7:23 PM EDT
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)
Wide receiver Eddie Royal will not play for the Denver Broncos in Sunday's game with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Royal missed every practice this week with neck and hand injuries. He was absent from Friday's indoor workout.

He had three catches for 28 yards last week in Denver's loss to Oakland. Either Brandon Lloyd or Kenny McKinley will fill the void as punt returner.

Spencer Larsen, a special teams player and backup inside linebacker, has a hamstring injury and also won't play.

one less weapon we have to worry about!!

they restin him up....he wasn't integral in our game plan the past few games....don't really think we'll miss him much cause McDaniels uses Stokely and him the sme way....Stokes can cme in and pick that slack up no problem....

it would be nice if McDaniels would use this opportunity to try and integrate the TE"s in the game more from a catching the ball typa standpoint, but it is what it is....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-25-2009 at 11:56 PM..
 12-26-2009, 03:38 AM         #36
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Isnt he your best kick returner though
 12-26-2009, 09:57 AM         #37
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
they restin him up....he wasn't integral in our game plan the past few games....don't really think we'll miss him much cause McDaniels uses Stokely and him the sme way....Stokes can cme in and pick that slack up no problem....

it would be nice if McDaniels would use this opportunity to try and integrate the TE"s in the game more from a catching the ball typa standpoint, but it is what it is....
at resting him up. yall need to win to make the playoffs. why would they rest him? he obviously can't go. and stokely is not as dangerous as eddie royal. anyway put me down for the avy bet eagles are taking this one. it's gonna be strange seein #20 on the other side, it's a shame they're gonna have to do it to ya dawk.
 8 years ago '05        #38
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Put me in for Eagles
 8 years ago '06        #39
RAZAH CUTS 5914 heat pts5914
space
space
$54,479 | Props total: 20365 20365
 Young Forever said:
^Isnt he your best kick returner though
yeah, but he really hasn't been showing much out there....not since the 2 return game against the Chargers or whatever....

McKinley will do...

Vincent Vega said:
at resting him up. yall need to win to make the playoffs. why would they rest him? he obviously can't go. and stokely is not as dangerous as Eddie royal. anyway put me down for the avy bet eagles are taking this one. it's gonna be strange seein #20 on the other side, it's a shame they're gonna have to do it to ya dawk.
trust me if we really, really had to have him he'd be out there....and we don't have to win t make the playoffs dinkus.......all the teams that was breathing down our necks for the wild card have either lost or will lose.....only threat still remaining is the Steelers.....Titans and Jags are f**kin done....we definitely need to beat KC for the last game but if we lose this one that doesn't necessarily count us out....

And Stokes may not be as fast or strong as E Roy but trust me he's just as good a wideout man....he cn pick up that slack....

B Dawk is fine where he at mayne....

you cheap a.ss b**ches threw him away like the ingrates ya'll are....
 12-26-2009, 01:29 PM         #40
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Shannahan gave you two superbowls and you still got rid of him

The nfl is a business. He had his chance to stay here but honestly nobody but denver was paying that kind of money for a 36 year old safety. It is what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy