Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^today's refereeing was just as bad if not worse because of the multiple BS penalties.....

Grisly said:
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.

and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.
you mean the fact the ball was passed forward? If you look at the way his body and arm is facing you can clearly see it was a forward pass.

there was bad calls on both sides but the ones against the Broncos had a huge effect on the score....

the king of bad calls all season 3rd and 8 and they reverse a call on the field of an incomplete pass when a receiver actually bobbles the football and when he re-gains possession he has only one toe on the ground.......I never seen some blatant bulls**t in my life other than the Cutler fumble thing where SD got f**ked over. They never reverse an incomplete pass if theres any sign of a bobble going to the ground, they emphasized it all season. Refs probably feared for their lives in that scum of a stadium.

Last edited by K1; 12-27-2009 at 08:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #362
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 714 714
 ptwist said:
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....

You just OWNED any and all Denver fans with that clip.
 12-27-2009, 08:04 PM         #363
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

David Greeeen Akers GW Fg
 8 years ago '06        #364
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18966 18966
 ptwist said:
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....

we talkin bout tonite and you post a video from last year....

every respectable Bronco fan on here has admitted that Ed Hochuli blew that, but that was one crucial call, not a whole game of calls goin against you like we suffered tonite....

may I also add that that game was at the beginning of the season and not the end, when games count the most....
 12-27-2009, 08:06 PM         #365
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
 8 years ago '07        #366
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
 8 years ago '04        #367
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that first call was clearly a forward pass numb nuts....video don't lie...

we def. got the worst of it....just look at the number of penalties against us and the number against ya'll....

that's straight bulls**t.....
if i actually gave a f**k, i'd prove you wrong. but i could care less.

once again, learn your football rules.

being that it was RULED A TOUCHDOWN ON THE FIELD, the challenge booth has to produce CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO OVERTURN THAT CALL.....which means CONVINCING BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, that the ball was thrown forward.

if you see where Orton's feet were planted when he threw the ball, then mark the spot where the ball landed, it was almost exactly at the same spot.

23 3/4 yard line if i'm not mistaken.

go re-watch that.

and you got the worst of it cus ur team was doing dumb s**t.
the refs didnt job you.
they just called a fair game on the dumb s**t you f**ks were doing.

they were just straight up missing calls and making s**t up against the eagles.
don't even get me started on the holding of juqua parker and trent cole.
the pass interference on celek and westbrook.
dawkins had 2 helmet to helmet plays that weren't called
macho harris made a clean hit that turned into 14 points for ya'll, and you wanna say you got the worst of the officiating?

ya'll should be kissing the ref's a.sses.
they were the only reason that game was even close.

give it up.

Last edited by Grisly; 12-27-2009 at 08:11 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #368
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
face your right

2-7 in the last 9 games

the broncos f**ked up

how do the broncos d let mcnabb get that first running on 3 and 25 :banghead:

i can go on about this game

but the game could have went either way when it matter the eagles came through

and im a broncos fan

how do we go from 6-0 to 8-7

Last edited by timdog; 12-27-2009 at 08:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #369
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Denver fans saying the refs helped the eagles? I saw it the other way around..and to say maclin didn't catch that is ridiculous..the only reason that catch was brought to attention was b.c the horrible call by the ref..was clearly a catch..hate when ppl just can't accept a loss and move on
 8 years ago '07        #370
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
talk about a choke job!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #371
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #372
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
Wheres the 8-7 avy!! Lol ahaha
 8 years ago '08        #373
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
.....so where's the avy?
 8 years ago '07        #374
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
i'm saying K1................. why havent you changed your avy yet???
 8 years ago '05        #375
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
The reffin was bad the whole game on both sides. Sure maybe the Eagles had a few more calls go there way, but thats football, you cant have it 50-50 each game for pentalies.

There was some horrible calls on both sides today, not just against the Broncos.
I was watching the game with a cowboys fan and a Cardinals fan and they all thought that last call was a bad one on the catch, but they also thought alot of calls that where against the eagles where bad to. All of em said it was a bad reffed game, but NONE said it was all going the Eagles way, everyone thought both teams had some bad calls against them.

Bottomline is we had chances but our offense just couldnt do s**t. There has been tons of games this year where we have had chances to win games but our Offense hasnt done s**t. Our D overall has played well this year, well the offense has onely had 2 good games all year. We shoulda stepped up and beat Raiders last game and taken the chances we had tonight.

Sorry but I cant blame this whole game on the refs, as much as I would like to. Just no excuses tonight, we had a chance and couldnt do it. Yes I dont agree with that last catch ruling being overturned, but there was also calls against the Eagles that whre laughable aswell.

We shoulda have stopped Mccnab on that 3rd and 25th, that was as big if not bigger then any of the bad calls by the refs.

Last edited by katalist; 12-27-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #376
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 katalist said:
The reffin was bad the whole game on both sides. Sure maybe the Eagles had a few more calls go there way, but thats football, you cant have it 50-50 each game for pentalies.

There was some horrible calls on both sides today, not just against the Broncos.
I was watching the game with a cowboys fan and a Cardinals fan and they all thought that last call was a bad one on the catch, but they also thought alot of calls that where against the eagles where bad to. All of em said it was a bad reffed game, but NONE said it was all going the Eagles way, everyone thought both teams had some bad calls against them.

Bottomline is we had chances but our offense just couldnt do s**t. There has been tons of games this year where we have had chances to win games but our Offense hasnt done s**t. Our D overall has played well this year, well the offense has onely had 2 good games all year. We shoulda stepped up and beat Raiders last game and taken the chances we had tonight.

Sorry but I cant blame this whole game on the refs, as much as I would like to. Just no excuses tonight, we had a chance and couldnt do it. Yes I dont agree with that last catch ruling being overturned, but there was also calls against the Eagles that whre laughable aswell.

We shoulda have stopped Mccnab on that 3rd and 25th, that was as big if not bigger then any of the bad calls by the refs.
I can respect this post
 8 years ago '04        #377
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
wheres the avy we gotta use? did yall even decide on one make sure you resize it too so it works

katalist said:
how was that bigger when we made them punt to us on that drive?

Last edited by K1; 12-27-2009 at 10:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #378
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 K1Entertainment said:
wheres the avy we gotta use? did yall even decide on one make sure you resize it too so it works

how was that bigger when we made them punt to us on that drive?
The field position would hav ebeen much better. we let him run for 26 yards when they woulda been punting deep in there end. That was a HUGE play in this game.

There wasnt one play that lost us this game, it was a bunch. You cant say we lost the game just because the refs made a few bad calls thats ridicolous. As much as I think that catch was the wrong call, you gotta get past bad calls form the ref during games.

Our offense let us down again imo as they have all season.

I cant blame a loss on the refs unless its 20 penalties for one team and zero for the other team (AKA Totally lopsided). It wasnt that lopsided, eagles got a few more calls, especially that last one and the one on Champ, but s**t happens. Good teams find ways to win even if the refs are bad, we are not a super good team ,we still have alot of issues, especially on offense. Great effort to comeback and good teamwork in that 2nd half, but WE lost the game, not the refs.

Last edited by katalist; 12-27-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #379
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm losing it over this....haaaaa, who ever made that had to be high as f**k.

@ anyone who smokes weed.
 8 years ago '07        #380
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

deadddddddddddddddddddddd
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy