Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
168 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
223 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 K1Entertainment said:
at least I am not the only one who saw it......
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.

and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.

oh, don't even get me started on the Westbrook past interference that wasn't called, OR the TWO PLAYS WHERE dawkins should've been flagged for helmet to helmet contact.

ya'll jus f**kin suck. stop frontin.


Last edited by Grisly; 12-27-2009 at 06:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #342
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 K1Entertainment said:
Pretty sure anyone who wasn't f**ken blind could see that it wasn't just that Maclin drop either it was a lot of calls against the Broncos today were bulls**t and really impacted the game.....that hands to the face on woodyard before the Avant touchdown...PI and illegal contact bailing yall out I know I can't be the only one seeing this s**t ......cmon man.
f**k game were you watchin homey?

Woodyard had his hands in avants helmet.
therefore, unnecessary hands to the face.

are you f**kin' retarded?
that call was clear as day.

you sore losers have NO IDEA what you even saw on that TV screen today.
stop making s**t up.
go learn football.
 8 years ago '06        #343
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,992 | Props total: 24605 24605
 Grisly said:
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.

and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.

oh, don't even get me started on the Westbrook past interference that wasn't called, OR the TWO PLAYS WHERE dawkins should've been flagged for helmet to helmet contact.

ya'll jus f**kin suck. stop frontin.
that first call was clearly a forward pass numb nuts....video don't lie...

we def. got the worst of it....just look at the number of penalties against us and the number against ya'll....

that's straight bulls**t.....
 8 years ago '07        #344
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,853 | Props total: 8983 8983
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....



[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #345
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^today's refereeing was just as bad if not worse because of the multiple BS penalties.....

 Grisly said:
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.


and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.
you mean the fact the ball was passed forward? If you look at the way his body and arm is facing you can clearly see it was a forward pass.

there was bad calls on both sides but the ones against the Broncos had a huge effect on the score....

the king of bad calls all season 3rd and 8 and they reverse a call on the field of an incomplete pass when a receiver actually bobbles the football and when he re-gains possession he has only one toe on the ground.......I never seen some blatant bulls**t in my life other than the Cutler fumble thing where SD got f**ked over. They never reverse an incomplete pass if theres any sign of a bobble going to the ground, they emphasized it all season. Refs probably feared for their lives in that scum of a stadium.


Last edited by K1; 12-27-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #346
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 1022 1022
 ptwist said:
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....


You just OWNED any and all Denver fans with that clip.
 12-27-2009, 07:04 PM         #347
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



David Greeeen Akers GW Fg
 8 years ago '06        #348
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,992 | Props total: 24605 24605
 ptwist said:
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....


we talkin bout tonite and you post a video from last year....

every respectable Bronco fan on here has admitted that Ed Hochuli blew that, but that was one crucial call, not a whole game of calls goin against you like we suffered tonite....

may I also add that that game was at the beginning of the season and not the end, when games count the most....
 12-27-2009, 07:06 PM         #349
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
 8 years ago '07        #350
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
 8 years ago '04        #351
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that first call was clearly a forward pass numb nuts....video don't lie...

we def. got the worst of it....just look at the number of penalties against us and the number against ya'll....

that's straight bulls**t.....
if i actually gave a f**k, i'd prove you wrong. but i could care less.

once again, learn your football rules.

being that it was RULED A TOUCHDOWN ON THE FIELD, the challenge booth has to produce CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO OVERTURN THAT CALL.....which means CONVINCING BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, that the ball was thrown forward.

if you see where Orton's feet were planted when he threw the ball, then mark the spot where the ball landed, it was almost exactly at the same spot.

23 3/4 yard line if i'm not mistaken.

go re-watch that.

and you got the worst of it cus ur team was doing dumb s**t.
the refs didnt job you.
they just called a fair game on the dumb s**t you f**ks were doing.

they were just straight up missing calls and making s**t up against the eagles.
don't even get me started on the holding of juqua parker and trent cole.
the pass interference on celek and westbrook.
dawkins had 2 helmet to helmet plays that weren't called
macho harris made a clean hit that turned into 14 points for ya'll, and you wanna say you got the worst of the officiating?

ya'll should be kissing the ref's a.sses.
they were the only reason that game was even close.

give it up.


Last edited by Grisly; 12-27-2009 at 07:11 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #352
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20382 20382
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
face your right



2-7 in the last 9 games

the broncos f**ked up

how do the broncos d let mcnabb get that first running on 3 and 25 :banghead:

i can go on about this game

but the game could have went either way when it matter the eagles came through

and im a broncos fan

how do we go from 6-0 to 8-7


Last edited by timdog; 12-27-2009 at 07:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #353
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 77 77
Denver fans saying the refs helped the eagles? I saw it the other way around..and to say maclin didn't catch that is ridiculous..the only reason that catch was brought to attention was b.c the horrible call by the ref..was clearly a catch..hate when ppl just can't accept a loss and move on
 8 years ago '07        #354
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,761 | Props total: 113 113
 Young Forever said:
From 6-0 to 8-7

Refs are surely to blame
talk about a choke job!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #355
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,873 | Props total: 10213 10213

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #356
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
Wheres the 8-7 avy!! Lol ahaha
 8 years ago '08        #357
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 26 26
.....so where's the avy?
 8 years ago '07        #358
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,761 | Props total: 113 113
i'm saying K1................. why havent you changed your avy yet???
 8 years ago '05        #359
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
The reffin was bad the whole game on both sides. Sure maybe the Eagles had a few more calls go there way, but thats football, you cant have it 50-50 each game for pentalies.

There was some horrible calls on both sides today, not just against the Broncos.
I was watching the game with a cowboys fan and a Cardinals fan and they all thought that last call was a bad one on the catch, but they also thought alot of calls that where against the eagles where bad to. All of em said it was a bad reffed game, but NONE said it was all going the Eagles way, everyone thought both teams had some bad calls against them.

Bottomline is we had chances but our offense just couldnt do s**t. There has been tons of games this year where we have had chances to win games but our Offense hasnt done s**t. Our D overall has played well this year, well the offense has onely had 2 good games all year. We shoulda stepped up and beat Raiders last game and taken the chances we had tonight.

Sorry but I cant blame this whole game on the refs, as much as I would like to. Just no excuses tonight, we had a chance and couldnt do it. Yes I dont agree with that last catch ruling being overturned, but there was also calls against the Eagles that whre laughable aswell.

We shoulda have stopped Mccnab on that 3rd and 25th, that was as big if not bigger then any of the bad calls by the refs.


Last edited by katalist; 12-27-2009 at 08:57 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #360
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 26 26
 katalist said:
The reffin was bad the whole game on both sides. Sure maybe the Eagles had a few more calls go there way, but thats football, you cant have it 50-50 each game for pentalies.

There was some horrible calls on both sides today, not just against the Broncos.
I was watching the game with a cowboys fan and a Cardinals fan and they all thought that last call was a bad one on the catch, but they also thought alot of calls that where against the eagles where bad to. All of em said it was a bad reffed game, but NONE said it was all going the Eagles way, everyone thought both teams had some bad calls against them.

Bottomline is we had chances but our offense just couldnt do s**t. There has been tons of games this year where we have had chances to win games but our Offense hasnt done s**t. Our D overall has played well this year, well the offense has onely had 2 good games all year. We shoulda stepped up and beat Raiders last game and taken the chances we had tonight.

Sorry but I cant blame this whole game on the refs, as much as I would like to. Just no excuses tonight, we had a chance and couldnt do it. Yes I dont agree with that last catch ruling being overturned, but there was also calls against the Eagles that whre laughable aswell.

We shoulda have stopped Mccnab on that 3rd and 25th, that was as big if not bigger then any of the bad calls by the refs.
I can respect this post
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 87
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
335 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy