Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 07:03 PM         #341
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Job Eagles...
 8 years ago '07        #342
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 K1Entertainment said:
I really hate to use refs in any sense but you guys owe the refs the a big round of thank yous they really helped you out a lot today wow......I am stunned it really had to come down to a s**tty call.

they never reverse a call when the ball is moving and double clutched by a WR going to the ground the bad part is it was ruled incomplete it usually doesn't get reversed.....

refs running the NFL today

f**ked the Ravens over and now the Broncos

good job.
K1 that was a catch by a mile!!!!!! blaming the refs!!! it was a good catch, yall had chances!!! they didnt get it done. Mac just owned you guys in the end!!
 8 years ago '07        #343
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
where is the losers avy?
 8 years ago '04        #344
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 bangab**ch said:
how are you going to get on favre when you have romo as your QB?

favre has won a SB. and it's funny how n*ggas are praying that favre implodes. we'll see.
because i'm not talkin like my QB is better than anyone else so that point is irrelevant...Favre won a super bowl in 1997 and since 98 hasnt even sniffed a super bowl and hes supposed to lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl??? if Culpepper and Moss couldnt get yall to a super bowl then Favre wont either
 12-27-2009, 07:07 PM         #345
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
where is the losers avy?

[pic - click to view]

Anybody got anything better?
 8 years ago '07        #346
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
^ I was thinking we'd use the Orton drunk pics
 8 years ago '06        #347
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
 chctynig2804 said:
because i'm not talkin like my QB is better than anyone else so that point is irrelevant...Favre won a super bowl in 1997 and since 98 hasnt even sniffed a super bowl and hes supposed to lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl??? if Culpepper and Moss couldnt get yall to a super bowl then Favre wont either
that was a completely different team with dante and moss. my point is that he's been there and won before and mcnabb hasn't. the packers won the SB in 97 and went back in 98. not too many QBs can say they did that. don't be a hater your whole life.
 8 years ago '07        #348
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ptwist said:
^ I was thinking we'd use the Orton drunk pics
ftw..
 8 years ago '04        #349
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 bangab**ch said:
that was a completely different team with dante and moss. my point is that he's been there and won before and mcnabb hasn't. the packers won the SB in 97 and went back in 98. not too many QBs can say they did that. don't be a hater your whole life.
so? i dont give a f**k that Favre has been to 2 super bowls, when n*ggas measure QBs by championships and shyt Favre always gets a pass for winnin 1 super bowl in his 20 year career but yet Manning gets criticized for only havin 1...THATS why i hate Favre and when he can get himself to another Super Bowl then i'll let up on him for his tendency to throw away games...

n*gga gets a pass due to longevity but Favre has choked away many a game but noone cares about that shyt, but players like Romo and Mcnabb are looked at under a microscope if they do it...
 8 years ago '06        #350
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
 chctynig2804 said:
so? i dont give a f**k that Favre has been to 2 super bowls, when n*ggas measure QBs by championships and shyt Favre always gets a pass for winnin 1 super bowl in his 20 year career but yet Manning gets criticized for only havin 1...THATS why i hate Favre and when he can get himself to another Super Bowl then i'll let up on him for his tendency to throw away games...

n*gga gets a pass due to longevity but Favre has choked away many a game but noone cares about that shyt, but players like Romo and Mcnabb are looked at under a microscope if they do it...
whatever n*gga. manning gets more GOAT considerations than favre does. the only criticism he gets is that his playoffs numbers are no where near what his regular season stats are. mcnabb has been on numerous superbowl caliber teams and has s**t to show for it and romo can't even win a playoff game. favre gives the vikings the best shot to win right now and that's all that matters. I could care less if you want to "let up" or not.
 8 years ago '06        #351
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
man.....what can I say?

we def. shoulda won that and had every chance to, but the offense just ain't clickin'...

We've gotta upgrade Orton over the off season....if we get a top 10, even a top 25 pick we need to pull the trigger...be it Pike, McCoy, whoever...it's time to rebuild at that position because Orton just doesn't make us threatening downfield...not only that but he absolutely loses his marbles when there's any type of pressure...

and can I just say that we were thoroughly a.ss r*ped by the refs? I mean come on, that 1st half was so lopsided for the Eagles it wasn't even funny...give me a break man....terrible reffing....

Stokes gettin himself booted for some stupid s**t like that hurt us too...maybe not so much cause Lloyd and Gaff got more looks and they're basically why we stayed in it, but yo i think that was just silly to boot him for that s**t....that contact with the ref was clearly un-intentional....

I don't really know how we get up for KC after this loss....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-27-2009 at 07:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #352
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man.....what can I say?

we def. shoulda won that and had every chance to, but the offense just ain't clickin'...

We've gotta upgrade Orton over the off season....if we get a top 10, even a top 25 pick we need to pull the trigger...be it Pike, McCoy, whoever...it's time to rebuild at that position because Orton just doesn't make us threatening downfield...

and can I just say that we were thoroughly a.ss r*ped by the refs? I mean come on, that 1st half was so lopsided for the Eagles it wasn't even funny...give me a break man....terrible reffing....

Stokes gettin himself booted for some stupid s**t like that hurt us too...maybe not so much cause Lloyd and Gaff got more looks and they're basically why we stayed in it, but yo i think that was just silly to boot him for that s**t....that contact with the ref was clearly un-intentional....

I don't really know how we get up for KC after this loss....
at least I am not the only one who saw it......
 12-27-2009, 07:42 PM         #353
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Obviously denver fans gonna see it that way.
 8 years ago '04        #354
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Young Forever said:
Obviously denver fans gonna see it that way.
Pretty sure anyone who wasn't f**ken blind could see that it wasn't just that Maclin drop either it was a lot of calls against the Broncos today were bulls**t and really impacted the game.....that hands to the face on woodyard before the Avant touchdown...PI and illegal contact bailing yall out I know I can't be the only one seeing this s**t ......cmon man.
 12-27-2009, 07:49 PM         #355
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cry: :cry: :cry:
 8 years ago '06        #356
space
space
lol @ overzealous Philly fans....

you f**kos almost got beat at home and would've had it not been for the refs helpin ya'll out like a muthaf**ka....

trust me, I'm the last guy to blame the refs and ya'll was gettin some serious help from em' tonite....

Champ locked Jackon up and after them two big plays Celek got locked up too...ya'll running game was non-existent and we were owning ya'll on special teams....the refs exxtended a bunch of drives for you guys in the red zone and kept hitting us with ticky tack penalties....
 8 years ago '04        #357
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1338 1338
 K1Entertainment said:
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.

and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.

oh, don't even get me started on the Westbrook past interference that wasn't called, OR the TWO PLAYS WHERE dawkins should've been flagged for helmet to helmet contact.

ya'll jus f**kin suck. stop frontin.

Last edited by Grisly; 12-27-2009 at 07:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #358
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1338 1338
 K1Entertainment said:
Pretty sure anyone who wasn't f**ken blind could see that it wasn't just that Maclin drop either it was a lot of calls against the Broncos today were bulls**t and really impacted the game.....that hands to the face on woodyard before the Avant touchdown...PI and illegal contact bailing yall out I know I can't be the only one seeing this s**t ......cmon man.
f**k game were you watchin homey?

Woodyard had his hands in avants helmet.
therefore, unnecessary hands to the face.

are you f**kin' retarded?
that call was clear as day.

you sore losers have NO IDEA what you even saw on that TV screen today.
stop making s**t up.
go learn football.
 8 years ago '06        #359
space
space
 Grisly said:
lmao, i know you pus*y a.ss broncos fans ain't even talkin'

the first touchdown we scored that got called back was a TERRIBLE call.
it was ruled a touchdown on the field.
no way in the WORLD they produced CONCLUSIVE evidence to change that call.
ball landed on the same yardline his feet were planted at.

and that Macho Harris penalty after the Samuel interception was a BEAUTIFUL block.
never in a MILLION, TRILLION years was that a penalty.

1. the second asante samuel touches that ball, the bronco player is no longer a "defenseless receiver", he's a defender and he's subject to being blocked, which macho did very nicely.

that play cost us about 50 yards, and was EASILY the turning point of the game.

now, i will say the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball, no flow to the game what so ever, but the broncos HARDLY got the worse of the officiating.

stop b**ching.
ya'll had a million chances to win.

oh, don't even get me started on the Westbrook past interference that wasn't called, OR the TWO PLAYS WHERE dawkins should've been flagged for helmet to helmet contact.

ya'll jus f**kin suck. stop frontin.
that first call was clearly a forward pass numb nuts....video don't lie...

we def. got the worst of it....just look at the number of penalties against us and the number against ya'll....

that's straight bulls**t.....
 8 years ago '07        #360
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
@ Denver yelling at us for getting referee help ....

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy