Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
66 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
42 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2009, 05:58 PM         #321
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
on 3rd and 24 mcnabb ripped that s**t
Definitely the play of the game next to the maclin catch...it switched the field position which was crucial.
 8 years ago '04        #322
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I really hate to use refs in any sense but you guys owe the refs the a big round of thank yous they really helped you out a lot today wow......I am stunned it really had to come down to a s**tty call.

they never reverse a call when the ball is moving and double clutched by a WR going to the ground the bad part is it was ruled incomplete it usually doesn't get reversed.....

refs running the NFL today

f**ked the Ravens over and now the Broncos

good job.
 8 years ago '05        #323
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 K1Entertainment said:
I really hate to use refs in any sense but you guys owe the refs the a big round of thank yous they really helped you out a lot today wow......I am stunned it really had to come down to a s**tty call.

they never reverse a call when the ball is moving and double clutched by a WR going to the ground the bad part is it was ruled incomplete it usually doesn't get reversed.....

good job.
I donno about that man. Overall it was a bad game for the refs on both sides. Eagles got a few more calls but so what, a few games this year we got more questionable calls then the other team.

Cant really blame this game fully on the refs. Sure I dissagree with that last call and a few others (on woodyard and champ), but there was also a few bad calls that went our way aswell. s**t happens, gotta play past it.

We shoulda stopped Mcnabb on that 3rd and 26 play and we shoulda taken care of the raiders last week.

Last edited by katalist; 12-27-2009 at 06:03 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #324
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
great catch at the end by maclin
 12-27-2009, 06:02 PM         #325
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:.
Fixed.
 8 years ago '04        #326
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3859 3859
 K1Entertainment said:

good job.
the Broncos f**ked the Broncos end of story

i guess its the refs fault that the Broncos are 2-7 in their last 9 games as well
 12-27-2009, 06:03 PM         #327
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Job Eagles...
 8 years ago '07        #328
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,761 | Props total: 113 113
 K1Entertainment said:

good job.
K1 that was a catch by a mile!!!!!! blaming the refs!!! it was a good catch, yall had chances!!! they didnt get it done. Mac just owned you guys in the end!!
 8 years ago '07        #329
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,761 | Props total: 113 113
where is the losers avy?
 8 years ago '04        #330
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
how are you going to get on favre when you have romo as your QB?

favre has won a SB. and it's funny how n*ggas are praying that favre implodes. we'll see.
because i'm not talkin like my QB is better than anyone else so that point is irrelevant...Favre won a super bowl in 1997 and since 98 hasnt even sniffed a super bowl and hes supposed to lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl??? if Culpepper and Moss couldnt get yall to a super bowl then Favre wont either
 12-27-2009, 06:07 PM         #331
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
where is the losers avy?

[pic - click to view]

Anybody got anything better?
 8 years ago '07        #332
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
space
$16,836 | Props total: 8923 8923
^ I was thinking we'd use the Orton drunk pics
 8 years ago '07        #333
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 ptwist said:
^ I was thinking we'd use the Orton drunk pics
ftw..
 8 years ago '04        #334
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
that was a completely different team with dante and moss. my point is that he's been there and won before and mcnabb hasn't. the packers won the SB in 97 and went back in 98. not too many QBs can say they did that. don't be a hater your whole life.
so? i dont give a f**k that Favre has been to 2 super bowls, when n*ggas measure QBs by championships and shyt Favre always gets a pass for winnin 1 super bowl in his 20 year career but yet Manning gets criticized for only havin 1...THATS why i hate Favre and when he can get himself to another Super Bowl then i'll let up on him for his tendency to throw away games...

n*gga gets a pass due to longevity but Favre has choked away many a game but noone cares about that shyt, but players like Romo and Mcnabb are looked at under a microscope if they do it...
 8 years ago '06        #335
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24495 24495
man.....what can I say?

we def. shoulda won that and had every chance to, but the offense just ain't clickin'...

We've gotta upgrade Orton over the off season....if we get a top 10, even a top 25 pick we need to pull the trigger...be it Pike, McCoy, whoever...it's time to rebuild at that position because Orton just doesn't make us threatening downfield...not only that but he absolutely loses his marbles when there's any type of pressure...

and can I just say that we were thoroughly a.ss r*ped by the refs? I mean come on, that 1st half was so lopsided for the Eagles it wasn't even funny...give me a break man....terrible reffing....

Stokes gettin himself booted for some stupid s**t like that hurt us too...maybe not so much cause Lloyd and Gaff got more looks and they're basically why we stayed in it, but yo i think that was just silly to boot him for that s**t....that contact with the ref was clearly un-intentional....

I don't really know how we get up for KC after this loss....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-27-2009 at 06:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #336
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man.....what can I say?

we def. shoulda won that and had every chance to, but the offense just ain't clickin'...

We've gotta upgrade Orton over the off season....if we get a top 10, even a top 25 pick we need to pull the trigger...be it Pike, McCoy, whoever...it's time to rebuild at that position because Orton just doesn't make us threatening downfield...

and can I just say that we were thoroughly a.ss r*ped by the refs? I mean come on, that 1st half was so lopsided for the Eagles it wasn't even funny...give me a break man....terrible reffing....

Stokes gettin himself booted for some stupid s**t like that hurt us too...maybe not so much cause Lloyd and Gaff got more looks and they're basically why we stayed in it, but yo i think that was just silly to boot him for that s**t....that contact with the ref was clearly un-intentional....

I don't really know how we get up for KC after this loss....
at least I am not the only one who saw it......
 12-27-2009, 06:42 PM         #337
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
at least I am not the only one who saw it......
Obviously denver fans gonna see it that way.
 8 years ago '04        #338
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Obviously denver fans gonna see it that way.
Pretty sure anyone who wasn't f**ken blind could see that it wasn't just that Maclin drop either it was a lot of calls against the Broncos today were bulls**t and really impacted the game.....that hands to the face on woodyard before the Avant touchdown...PI and illegal contact bailing yall out I know I can't be the only one seeing this s**t ......cmon man.
 12-27-2009, 06:49 PM         #339
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cry: :cry: :cry:
 8 years ago '06        #340
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24495 24495
lol @ overzealous Philly fans....

you f**kos almost got beat at home and would've had it not been for the refs helpin ya'll out like a muthaf**ka....

trust me, I'm the last guy to blame the refs and ya'll was gettin some serious help from em' tonite....

Champ locked Jackon up and after them two big plays Celek got locked up too...ya'll running game was non-existent and we were owning ya'll on special teams....the refs exxtended a bunch of drives for you guys in the red zone and kept hitting us with ticky tack penalties....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago