Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
9433 pageviews
416 comments

katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread

Teams going in opposite directions meet in Philly

[pic - click to view]

VS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In Brief

» Last meeting: Jake Plummer passed for 309 yards and four touchdown to lead the Broncos past the Eagles, 49-21, in Week 8 of the 2005 season.
» Streaks: The Broncos have won two in a row over the Eagles, but trail the overall series, 6-4.
» Last week: Philadelphia won its fifth straight with a 27-13 victory over San Francisco. ... Denver dropped a 20-19 decision to Oakland on a last-minute TD by Chaz Schilens.

Keep your eye on ...

Brian Dawkins' return to Philadelphia: For 13 years, Dawkins was the heart and soul of the Eagles' defense. Philadelphia let him leave as a free agent in the offseason in a move that upset many fans, and now Dawkins comes back for the first time as a Bronco. It figures to be an emotional game for the hyper-intense Dawkins.

DeSean Jackson's breathtaking speed: It seems to be a weekly ritual: Jackson tearing through the defense or the coverage units, or both, for a long touchdown or gain. He sparks the Eagles with his big plays, and the Broncos will have to be aware of him at all times.

Josh McDaniels' leadership: Despite a 6-0 start to the season, the Broncos' playoff hopes are still in peril heading into the final two weeks. McDaniels was hailed as a boy wonder after the team's early start, but now is when his coaching will truly be put to the test.

Did you know?

Denver's Brandon Marshall is second in the NFL with 93 receptions. ... The Broncos are 2-1 against the NFC East this season. ... Eagles WR DeSean Jackson leads the league with an average of 19.4 yards per catch (minimum 20 receptions). ... If the playoffs started today, both the Broncos and Eagles would be in (Philadelphia has clinched a spot). Get an updated look at the postseason picture.

AVY BETS =

- katalist
- Young Forever
- shaans27
- DRX
- K1Entertainment
- ptwist
- Head2DaSky
- Collapse
- dipset kid0221

Last edited by katalist; 12-27-2009 at 09:40 AM..

416 comments for "Broncos vs Eagles - Game Thread"

8 years ago '07        #2
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
if you have any goddamn pride the denver f**king broncos better win this f**king game dammit

u mad??

yes, me mad :angry12:

WE NEED HELP DAMMIT :sad34:
 8 years ago '05        #3
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
 Syphernix said:
if you have any goddamn pride the denver f**king broncos better win this f**king game dammit

u mad??

We will win this game, dont ya know we beat the good teams but lose to the bad teams? lol

I think itll be a close game that we have a chance winning, BUT... if our offense doesnt help our Defense then we are f**ked. The offense as lost us SO MANY games this year, they have to finally step it up and get the job done.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
We will win this game, dont ya know we beat the good teams but lose to the bad teams? lol

I think itll be a close game that we have a chance winning, BUT... if our offense doesnt help our Defense then we are f**ked. The offense as lost us SO MANY games this year, they have to finally step it up and get the job done.
eddie royal need to be put on samuels, cuz that n*gga got trouble with shifty wr's with double moves and quick cuts

just unleash marshall dammit on them safeties

as i said

WE NEED HELP DAMMIT
 12-23-2009, 09:27 AM         #5
bigmo99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jackson is a beast phi all the way
 12-23-2009, 12:22 PM         #6
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:

u mad??

How does us losing help you though? Your 8-6 and can only finish 10-6. And we hold the tiebreaker over you cause we swept you. Only team in your way of making the playoffs is dallas. Cause if they lose one of their last two you'll get the tiebreaker over them cause you swept them.

JeeQ said:
McNabb bounces back this week with the Eagles taking this in a shootout. Should be fun watching Brandon Marshall Vs DeSean Jackson. Will be cheering for Dawkins before the game, and only through it if he manages to get burned on deep passes. Eagles look focused, we have momentum now and a loss would change everything. Hopefully we'll be seeing the return of J-Mac D-Jac combo and the return of this man:

[pic - click to view]

He's baaaaccckkkkk
^ most probably his final regular season home game as an eagle...i doubt they pick up his 8 mil dollar option and i heard he's considering retirement after this year...we will see though..

Ayo Kat why no mention of an avy bet? Put me down son :dancingcool: Eagles 35 Broncos 17
 8 years ago '07        #7
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Put me down for the avy bet, Eagles by 10+
 12-23-2009, 12:33 PM         #8
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me down. i hope the viking lose so we can get 2nd place in the nfc
 8 years ago '07        #9
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Young Forever said:
How does us losing help you though? Your 8-6 and can only finish 10-6. And we hold the tiebreaker over you cause we swept you. Only team in your way of making the playoffs is dallas. Cause if they lose one of their last two you'll get the tiebreaker over them cause you swept them.

^ most probably his final regular season home game as an eagle...i doubt they pick up his 8 mil dollar option and i heard he's considering retirement after this year...we will see though..

Ayo Kat why no mention of an avy bet? Put me down son :dancingcool: Eagles 35 Broncos 17

because if the eagles lose and vikes win monday night that mean vikes have that #2 seed wrapped up and will most likely rest they starters against the giants week 17but giants gotta handle they business against carolina.

8 years ago '07        #10
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:

possibility that i just dont like the eagles :jay:

lol plus i doubt the skins will beat dallas anyway
 8 years ago '06        #11
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
gotta bounce back and get this W f we wanna make the playoffs....

it's in Philly and it's gonna be cold and hostile, but I think we can do this...

gotta get that running game going early and gotta get our TE's and possession recievers more involved in the passing attack...and of course we're gonna have to find a way to stop action Jackson from making huge plays as well as lock up Celek and Avant....
 8 years ago '05        #12
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Syphernix said:
eddie royal need to be put on samuels, cuz that n*gga got trouble with shifty wr's with double moves and quick cuts

just unleash marshall dammit on them safeties

as i said

WE NEED HELP DAMMIT
lol since when do wrs get to choose which dbs they line up against?
 8 years ago '07        #13
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 jay964 said:
lol since when do wrs get to choose which dbs they line up against?
i said royal needs to be put on samuel

and im pretty sure marshall will reach the safeties
 8 years ago '04        #14
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
hopefully we win this it can be like a late birthday and christmas gift.

also put me down for a avy bet.
 8 years ago '05        #15
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
 Young Forever said:

Its well known that im always down for an avy bet
Lets get it, avy bet between us now doubt playa, should be a good game.
 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM         #16
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Dawkins to be introduced; It crossed his mind

Denver coach Josh McDaniels said that the Broncos defense will be introduced prior to this Sunday's game at the Linc. Why is that important? Because Brian Dawkins is making his return to Philadelphia and the introduction will allow the city its chance to honor the former Eagles safety.

Normally, the visiting team enters the field as one without individual introductions, but it is up to the visiting coach to decide if he would like to have one unit introduced. McDaniels, during a conference call today said that he did, and apparently the Eagles were willing to grant him that luxury.

Dawkins, meanwhile, spoke with the Philadelphia media today about his anticipated return. He admitted to the occasional thought about what kind of reception the Eagles' fans will give him.

"Obviously it has crossed my mind what’s it going to be like," he said. "Whatever it is, I know they’ve appreciated me just like I’ve appreciated them over the years, so I don’t expect anything crazy."

Dawkins was asked if he would skip pre-game warm ups on the field to avoid getting over-emotional.

"I don’t know," he said. "Nothing is going to be preplanned. Whatever I’m feeling. If that be the case – overhyped, or even more hyped than usual – maybe I’ll chill out, and think about it."

When Dawkins left in the off-season there was some acrimony between he and the Eagles. He was asked if he has gotten over the bitterness.

"It was an emotional thing, but I’m not going to hash this out, pick on scabs and all that stuff," Dawkins said. "It took me a little bit. The Broncos have welcomed me with open arms. Like I said earlier, I just remember all the good times in Philadelphia."

Dawkins has had a Pro Bowl-caliber season for the 8-6 Broncos. He's recorded 100 tackles and instantly became one of the team's leaders. He was asked if he felt vindicated.

"That’s for everybody else to write about and talk about," Dawkins said. "All I know is, what are my teammates saying about me in this locker room? That’s all that matters. What are my coaches depending on me to do, or what are my teammates here in Denver, what do they think about me, or what do they anticipate, or what do they depend on me to do game in and game out, and do I do that for them?"

Dawkins said that he still follows the Eagles closely and that he remains in touch with safety Quintin Mikell, running back Brian Westbrook, cornerback Sheldon Brown and quarterback Donovan McNabb.

"I’m always on the phone with different guys, talking from week to week and checking on them, making sure they’re healthy, making sure things are all right with them," he said. "Just because you move on does not mean you leave all your family behind.”

Still, he has to play against some family members and Dawkins is, after all, the enemy come Sunday.

"Before this date even came, I thought that this would be a game that would be important for both teams, and it is," he said. "Obviously it’s lot more important for us than it is for the Eagles, but it’s important for those guys also. They want to win. I know the mentality around there about this time of the year – playing your best football and pushing forward and trying to increase their standing."

Ultimately, Dawkins will remember the bond he forged with a fanbase that is traditionally hard on its superstars.

"That was kind of expected as far as outpour of emotion," Dawkins said about the reaction from the city when he left for Denever. "Like I said, we know that I connected with the fan base of Philadelphia like I never thought that I would be able to. I had heard so much about them going there, but when I played for so many years the way I played the game, we connected in a special way. To know they were going to feel that way was kind of expected. But at the end of the day I know they’re Philadelphia fans and they’re going to back their team. It doesn’t surprise me that their games are still being sold out and the fan base is as electric as its always been."

8 years ago '06        #17
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
denver AND steelers season on the line in this one. go mc-choke!!!
 12-23-2009, 05:10 PM         #18
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
 8 years ago '04        #19
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
The only time I'd ever root for the Eagles..
 8 years ago '04        #20
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6117 6117
 SHootar said:
you guys should worry about getting by the Ravens first.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago