Can Somebody Please Remove Nicki Minaj From Lil Kim's Titty?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2009, 12:14 AM         #161
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ONCE AGAIN

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Happens all the Time...

Last edited by N I K E; 12-23-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 12-23-2009, 12:21 AM         #162
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
i guess you make your own clothes and never wore anything with a label on it

nicki minaj even said that she did that lollipop picture as an ode to lil kim

you f**gots on here have time to sit around and think about ways to hate on a female who is trying to do her thing and got a buzz going for herself the thing is you dont see female's hating on whatever popular male artists is getting love at the moment talking about look at trey songs wit a red bandanna in his pocket trying to be like 2pac

if you dont like the chick then dont waste ya time wit her but you cats who dedicate 1/4 of ya life to hating on a female either need to come out the closet already or k!ll yaself

if you spent as much time improving ya own life as you spend hating nicki minaj maybe ya gay a.ss would be able to get married in more states than M.a
 8 years ago '05        #163
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Fly or Die said:

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

You n*ggas k!ll me
Lets see how Nicki Minaj looks in 16 years f**got...
 8 years ago '07        #164
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Universal~Mind said:
 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM         #165
mackdeep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never realized. its so obvious now.
 8 years ago '04        #166
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Universal~Mind said:
word Kim used to be bad as f**k when she was young......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I hate kim for letting them folk do this to her.......

[pic - click to view]

02-23-2010, 07:13 PM         #167
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that grown men are talking about this lame a.ss marketing gimmick wh0ore proves that y'all eat up anything the huge entertainment corporations throw in your faces... f**king clones...
 8 years ago '09        #168
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 IIs3xxE said:

I didnt mention Missy
she should be classified as a producer.... is she really a rapper? Foxy is hot gas that i also didnt mention, Kim lost me as a fan a long time ago.

One question: because a rapper came out before another, does that make you automatically better than new one???

Some say Jay Z stole his flow from JazzO, so does that mean we should s**t on JayZ because he was the better business man???

I need you all to understand one VERY IMPORTANT thing: this is a BUSINESS. If you're portfolio isnt tight, you might not ever make it to the mic at MSG (Madison Square).

Yea lil moma just came out and she has yet to prove herself but do to who and how MUCH ($$) is backing her, she has already stepped over a bunch of females in the game, she already have BLOG THREADS dedicated to her, she already has HATERS. Lil Kim WISHES she had the backing Nicki Minaj has, Gangsta Boo PRAYS that Three 6 would've helped her go big instead of kick her to the curb.

And since I did grow up with rap was mainstream I just KNEW female rap was going to blow up.. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT, Females would finally be represented in this male dominated forum... then Lil Kim stalled out, Foxy never made it big.

Charli Baltimore...no comment, Remy Ma....no comment, Gangsta Boo is k!lling but so is her face (lol)...dat dirty looking Kia...no comment...the other Miami chick..no comment. Trina OHHHHH would love to do a 3some with her, but she cant talk or rap during it cuz she sound DUhdUhDuh to me (lol). .

So when u say I s**tted on all the rappers before her, who DIDNT deserve to be s**tted on? Kim had her moment, Foxy didnt, neither did Remy Ma or Gangsta Boo and they should have. . .

Its too late for them old chicks, give the new b**ch a chance!! I had to look past her b00ty pads and everything else fake on her and listen to her words, I suggest you do the same....

I mean just 10 years ago everybody was comparing Foxy Brown and Lil Kim. . . now where are they now? Kim just got outta jail and Foxy just got her hearing back...neither one is even relevant right now.
Foxy was never relevant/never big?

I guess having 8 page spreads in W, a giant billboard in Times Square of her Calvin Klein campaign, being on dozens and dozens and dozens of magazines..e.tc means nothing.
 8 years ago '05        #169
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
...Back In The Day When HH4E Was The Only Nicki Minaj Fan. Now Days,Its Too Many Alias Running Around Saying "nicki this & nicki that"

Damn Old a.ss Thread But n*ggas Going Reply To The Replies Anyway
 8 years ago '04        #170
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 IIs3xxE said:
  • Lil Kim just looked and acted to project-ish, like she needed to go get checked for STDs.
  • Gangsta Boo was TOO Gangster, GREAT FLOW, just UGLY AS f**k...
  • Trina, BIG a.ss, Pretty as f**k, but rhymes like my FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..
Nicki is the WHOLE ENTIRE PACKAGE. She is witty, she is sarcastic, she is misunderstood, she uses metaphors like the n*ggas do....she is the REAL THING

well damn what about......

Eve - pretty, marketable and could spit her a.ss off
Lauryn Hill - The full package Deep,Can sing and spits like a female nas
Jean grea - Attractive, Charismatic, and a beast on the Mic
Ms. Jade - Straight Beast on the Mic
Foxy Brown - s3xy as f**k even still, Ill as f**k on the mic like a female Jay

IMO Nicki has a bright future but she is a joke as far as the female Mc is concerned, I swear if she was a video hoe or a pr0n upstart she could still have the barbie movement her career has nothing to do with her actual talent @ making music.

on a sidenote though

[pic - click to view]

nicki looks like she can suck the f**k out of a d*ck fareal look at them lips, I know that look,I know them lips she's a pro I bet

frightening

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-23-2010 at 07:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #171
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
If lil kim still looked like lil kim and not miss swan from mad tv than maybe nicki wouldn't be relevant.
 8 years ago '04        #172
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
^Post above is on point with some dope female emcees, but as a mainstream spitter I'd take Nicki Minaj over Lil Mama or whatever other crap the labels are gonna put out anyways. At least she has a few decent verses - people just ride her waaaaaay too hard.

She's fine as hell and is down with Young Money so it's not like she even needs a co-sign, girls are gonna dig her cos she's down with Weezy and she's a half decent female rapper. She'll probably go fairly far and regardless of what you think of her skills she's hardly worse than OJ Da Juiceman or Waka Flocka or whatever the f**k people are bumping and it's about time a female rapper got back on the charts. Jean Grae could rap circles around her for years and years and years but you'd never see her on Billboard.
 8 years ago '06        #173
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Part2 said:
^Post above is on point with some dope female emcees, but as a mainstream spitter I'd take Nicki Minaj over Lil Mama or whatever other crap the labels are gonna put out anyways. At least she has a few decent verses - people just ride her waaaaaay too hard.

She's fine as hell and is down with Young Money so it's not like she even needs a co-sign, girls are gonna dig her cos she's down with Weezy and she's a half decent female rapper. She'll probably go fairly far and regardless of what you think of her skills she's hardly worse than OJ Da Juiceman or Waka Flocka or whatever the f**k people are bumping and it's about time a female rapper got back on the charts. Jean Grae could rap circles around her for years and years and years but you'd never see her on Billboard.
you's a SMART guy
 8 years ago '09        #174
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
lol @ this old a.ss thread
 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM         #175
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
lol @ this old a.ss thread
Yea, because only "new" things matter right?

Let's just forget about history too while we're at it, oh wait my bad, we already have forgotten about history... that's why we are in the position we're in...
 8 years ago '04        #176
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Part2 said:

but why? that's my question, nicki minaj is image being sold to young girls everywhere and she is the template the for new female emcee, dont have s**t to talk about just be about looks, and it doesn't have to be like that just look at lauryn hill........

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-23-2010 at 07:58 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #177
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 Jimbo said:
Yea, because only "new" things matter right?

Let's just forget about history too while we're at it, oh wait my bad, we already have forgotten about history... that's why we are in the position we're in...
the f**k you talkin about?
 02-23-2010, 07:57 PM         #178
Classik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread... nothin but jokes and pure entertainment.
 02-23-2010, 07:59 PM         #179
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
the f**k you talkin about?
Exactly.
 8 years ago '07        #180
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 KingStarbury3 said:
What the fukk is this f*ggit talkin about? Nicki can stay on Lil Kims t*tties all day f*ggits

And im sorry kids but Lil Kim >>>
Best female rapper ever!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago